All Comments on 'Family Cuckold Ch. 03'

by cuckrobin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome back!!

Great to have you back! Really looking forward to reading your new stuff, as well as (hopefully) a 6th chapter to this 'Family Cuckold' story which has always been one of my favourite series. Here's to the future...

Petey

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Quite exciting.

I was so sorry when Mary jumped in at the meal-ordering. This was Gina's chance to shine. Not by ordering disgusting food, but by careful selection from the menu. I was disappointed by the various meetings at the mall, with the serving girls. It was almost as if they were going to suddenly start shouting OMG OMG. More promising was the waitress serving the meal, she could end up being invited back. I hope so. It would be good if Gina now decided to look at him more critically, especially now that he has missed a meal. Maybe he could do with losing quite a large amount of weight,30 lbs? Before some upcoming family wedding in 8 months time.Mary should send him out of hearing while she makes observations to Gina. They could have talks at home,after he is sent to bed early. I know the future is written already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
no cum yet

My balls are so hurting and my clitty is red and raw from rubbing it. Please let us cum. 4yourpleasureiam

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
Great

I am happy daughter now knows sissy sucks cock and cunt. I hope she uses daddy well

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
I love shopping too

I wish my wife would take me shopping to buy women's clothes for me. that would be so hot. I can't wait to read the next few chapters.

One question -- did this really happen? with your wife and daughter? I can't wait for you to respond.

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyalmost 4 years ago
i missed this chapter, glad it's back

I had forgotten how hot it was. i think Sara worked in a different store and that company did not like appearing in this kind of story.

I wear panties and bras but have not quite served as a cuckold.but OMG i would love to be used and abused like this. I have a new Mistress since last i read this. Princess Karpani want to watch me suck a cock like Robin does later in the story. I think I do want to suck one for Her amusement. I do get off on humiliation and this chapter really delivers.

maheshmanasinmaheshmanasinalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story... extremely exciting for cuckold guys. Gina's expressions are beautifully put into words. More of Gina to abuse her father would be great. Well done. Add more of abuse and humiliation. Wonderful writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous