All Comments on 'Family Cuckold Ch. 08'

by cuckrobin

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Clearshooter2Clearshooter2over 6 years ago
Discovery

Discovered the story series today and read and enjoyed the entire group. Love the fact the daughter actively participates. Would love to see Robin tatted and pierced and be forced to suck more cock.

On a mundane level I have enjoyed your editing and grammar as that has made the series that much easier to read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looking forward to more installments

This series is one of my favorite ones on Literotica. I hope you continue with the story line. I agree with the previous comment that it would be hot to see him suck more cock in front of his daughter and other women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more please

Love this story. Please keep going 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Love the general direction of the story. Don't care for the introduction of Tammy. It's a distraction. Would love to see Robin more involved with Gina, in terms of torture and her pushing his limits. They should have him tattooed with both ladies names and humiliate him more. Want to see him really serve the daughter intensely, eat her ass and pussy several times a day. Gina should push him beyond where the mother has. Make him drink her piss, fuck his ass, and be her bitch 24/7.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
when I was allowed to have sex

with a woman I had to be carful and never kiss their ass hole as if I did I would start cumming and empty my balls. Then I got soft and could not fuck. That is one big reason why I ended up being the cock sucker at the parties. None of the wives would allow me to put my tiny thing in them. The men enjoyed watching me suck cock in front of their wives and it saved the wives from having to do it. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why so long?

Why did you wait so long to introduce the piss drinking? This should be a required task of all cuckold sissies. My wife hasn’t used the actual toilet in our home for years. That’s what she has my little faggot sissy ass for. Her lovers don’t need it either as I willingly take their cocks in my mouth and drink their precious bodily wine. My wife and her lovers also feed me the fruit of their bodies. She also feeds me the most precious gift a woman can give to a faggot sissy husband, her bloody pussy for a week each month. I’m addicted to all of those and to the precious gift of her lovers sperm. Don’t think for one minute that I’m shooting total bullshit here either. I’m as serious as a heart attack. We need more of this story with expanded nastiness!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ya lost me

Anything to do with bodily waste is just so disgustingly gross I'm out. Ruined a great story. Sigh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

I discovered your series this morning and have read all 8 chapters throughout the day awarding 5 stars to each one. The series is well written, erotic and inventive. Whilst incest is not my particular interest, the dynamic between the father and the daughter was interesting and made for good reading. All of the other activities were very much to my taste and your handling of the embarrassment, degradation and humiliation was delicious. Thank you for sharing and I hope that you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

That’s a hot story line I’d love to be him and used like that , kisses from sissy Laciebree

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I once had a Girlfriend from Iceland, she used me as her golden toilet, and when her mom, sister and niece came to visit...they did as well ! ...I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it but I would expand further with mother and daughter and not include other people. It dilutes the story. I like the fact that Gina is into BDSM more than the mother. She should engage the father more in that realm. Have him tattooed, pierced and use CBT daily as well as having him serve her more than the mother. She should dominate now. She should fuck his ass on a regular basis and stretch it to her liking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a cuckold i can appreciate this i have bèen dressed in front of my wifes friends and her sister and collected them fŕom clubs dressed in a maids outfit they have fucked in the back of the car and iv cleaned them all and a lot of men one of which they brought home as he was bi and they had him fuck me while they watched i am enjoying being fucked by men while they watch and appreciate their enjoyment

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 3 years ago

I read all 8 chapters in one sitting. It took me ages because I had to stop frequently to pleasure myself. I think the whole premise is believable and extremely well written. I also took time to read the comments, many of which seemed to be of the same opinion as myself. I really dislike 'Anonymous' whoever (s)he is when critical comments are posted. I'm not against criticism per se. Indeed it can help an author. But what I really dislike is when someone writes 'I hated this' after every single chapter! They 'hated' it so much, they continued reading it! As for me, I loved it. I only hope cuckrobin continues to submit stories with similar themes and fetishes.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

Aaaaaand another dead story

I hate it when authors do that

Jambalaya_CajunJambalaya_Cajunover 2 years ago

Hmmm… I really liked how this story started and continued. The last couple of chapters kind of left you feeling empty. I was waiting to find out what Gina wanted to do to Robin, that would be so embarrassing for her. I have suspicions and ideas, however I was looking forward to reading about them to actually find out! But thanks CuckRobin, it was mostly a pretty hot story, with a little bit of nasty sprinkled in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep writing! 🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a super story. I do hope that you find the time to write the next part.

KeeperonKeeperonover 1 year ago

Good story. Lot of repeating though. Passed over so many good bits. Gina doesn’t know about his toilet abilities, we missed the introduction of the cage. Tammy did nothing and really could have been left out of the story same can be said of Sue. I was hoping Gina dominates both girls but the story ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Apparently this was happening in real life and finally the father snapped... Hence no more story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved all the posts. Hoping someday, I too to be in such wonderful relationships as Robin. Thank you. Hope you continue....

HotAss4UHotAss4U7 months ago

I have really loved this series. I am sorry to see it end. I hope that someday you can continue it. I do love your writing style.

francisa123francisa1234 months ago

This is a great story line and you write so well. I hope you continue , the ball busting idea kid exciting!

argeelogargeelog3 months ago

What a sick story, and yet I read all the chapters, lol. I kept wanting to read about him being spanked but it never happened. That’s what is most disappointing. It’s hard to believe that a guy is really into this stuff.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader25 days ago

this is an individual in desperate need of love and affection, wouldnt be suprised if their serious truma in this father's childhood that twisted him to this degree. this is not healthy.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Was hoping for a latex clad threesome.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

When is chapter 9 coming out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous