Family Development Ch. 06: Change-Up

Story Info
Guess who's coming... for dinner.
4k words
4.55
13.9k
17

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters In This Story Are 18+ Years Old.

*****

Kristy stepped through the swinging kitchen door and said, "Hi! I got to thinking a GOOD guest is a USEFUL one... Can't I help in some way?" The 22-year old vixen's words, and her siren's sweet voice, drilled through Claude's reverie, 39 years later, in a dark motel room at 4:30 in the morning on Memorial Day, 2006.

He was listening to the soft slumbering breaths of his 18-year old niece, Nel Martin and her mother, Sally. They lay, proudly pregnant by Claude's seed, dreaming of their futures, while he, uprooted from his own pleasant dreams by a vision of his long dead deceitful father, sat replaying the nearly two dozen sexual interludes Claude and his 40 year-old mother, Carla, enjoyed in that fateful week leading up to Father's Day. "Which load of sperm contained the winning swimmer? When did Carla's fecund egg launch? Did it wait for a lone champion or was it ambushed by scuffling seeds in a winner-take-all battle?" Claude was pondering the imponderable, gazing on his beautiful daughter and granddaughter, when Kristy's words returned on her voice from Saturday night, June 18, 1977. "Hi! Can't I help in some way?"

*

Carla turned smiling from the refrigerator where she had just parked the roast beef left over from dinner. Looking at the petite grad student in her high heels and knit mini-dress she again thought how cute she was. Carla pointed to a hook behind the door frame. "Well, if you insist, but it really isn't necessary," she said, "There's an apron hanging there so you can protect that darling dress." The provocatively scooped neckline, the broad contrasting band of color across Kristy's bust and at the hem, and, of course, her obvious lack of a bra, were not lost on Carla. "Go stand with Claude at the disposal. You can help him scrape and load the dishwasher. That'll be a big help, thank you!"

Kristy followed Carla's direction and stood, hip-by-hip, next to Claude. He was 18, just graduated from San Marino High School, and, by any account, was a very good looking young man. Swimming and water polo had packed major muscles onto his 6'3" 210 pound athletic frame. His cleft chin, steely eyes, open face and wavy medium brown hair were only enhanced by his easy smile and agreeable nature.

By contrast, Kristy looked like a sprite next to Claude. She was 5'3" tall at the sink, but only thanks to her high-heels. Flat-footed, her 90 pounds were distributed, with an alluring 32B-20-30 figure, across a mere 5'. She had been a better-than-average gymnast, specializing in the floor exercises. She was stronger, fitter, than a casual observer of her narrow shoulders and petite build might think.

Claude found her attractive and distracting. Her short copper red hair smelled wonderful. He had a hard time not taking advantage of his viewpoint to stare down her neckline at her unholstered tits swelling beneath her form-fitting acrylic knit dress behind the full cotton duck apron she had pulled from the hook. He compromised and stared at her reflection in the window over the double sink. It was imperfect, but had the advantage of being less obvious.

Claude's right hip was getting hot from Kristy's proximity and he struggled to will his cock to quit throbbing. "Shrink, Please!" He yelled silently as he felt his dick bump the edge of the sink. It was secure in his Jockey briefs but, that only added to his discomfort as it kept thickening. Carla came up behind him and threaded a half-apron between his belt and the counter. Tying it in back she said evenly, "Here, honey, wear this, please. I don't want to have to get... uh, gravy stains... out of your nice slacks." She turned her face to Kristy, smiled and exclaimed, "Boys! What's a mother to do?" Then she walked back through the kitchen door to the dining room to gather the rest of the service and dishes.

On her return Carla stepped between Claude and Kristy and placed a hand on their outside shoulders. "We have a bit of a problem and I want to get your input," she said, in a low conspiratorial voice. "Ben has had more to drink than is safe for driving and I would really prefer not to go out myself, tonight... So," Carla looked at Claude, "YOU can take Kristy home when she wants to go..." she swiveled her head to the young woman and quickly added, "But there's no rush, dear, you may stay as long as you wish. We're like family..." Carla smiled and gave her a quick squeeze before continuing, "OR... you can just... spend the night here. We have two spare bedrooms, always made up, and it would be no trouble at all!"

"Oh my goodness, Carla," Kristy hastily replied, "That's so thoughtful! I don't see how I could impose on you like that, though."

"Nonsense and piffle!" Carla snorted. "Believe me, if I thought you were an imposition I would not have suggested the idea. I'm not pushing it, mind you, if you want to sleep in your own bed, then I have no doubt Claude will want to take care of you... But we have all the amenities here if you like." Carla turned away and said, "I'm going to check on Ben. Whatever you kids decide is 'OK' with me."

When she left the kitchen for the second time, the young people stared at each other. Kristy shrugged her shoulders and made a moue. "Well, it would probably be a bigger hassle for you to drive me home tonight than for me to just stay." She turned her palms up, held her arms out from her side and dipped her shoulders. "I guess I should stay."

Claude misunderstood the body language and impulsively kissed Kristy briefly on the lips as he stepped inside her arms and exuberantly hugged her against his chest. Even through the dress, the thick apron front and his own shirt, her hard nipples and soft breasts seared his pectorals. He quickly let go and stepped back.

"Wow!" Kristy said, breathlessly, "That was some 'Welcome to my house hug'!"

Claude blushed and stammered, "S-s-sorry. I don't know why..."

Kristy raised her left hand and put her index finger on his lips. "Shush! Hasn't anyone ever told you it's rude to apologize to a girl for kissing her?" She laughed. "What am I supposed to think? That I'm a hag? Or that you really wanted to punch me?" She closed the gap between them and hugged him of her own volition. Again the heat from her tits grilled his chest. She stoked the fire by stretching and kissing him, harder and longer than his blitzing peck. Her mounds pushed up across his chest as she stretched, leaving a burning wake. Her sweet breath in Claude's mouth tasted like nothing he had ever known. He closed his arms around her and lifted her off the floor.

"MMmfff!" Kristy mumbled into Claude's open mouth. Pulling her face back she panted, "Pu-ut me... uh, down... uh, puh.. puhleeze."

Claude lowered her to the floor and held her loosely in his arms, stupidly grinning, unable to think of anything to say or do. "Note to self: Claude is STRONG!" Kristy said, giggling. "I'm not sure that's exactly what your mom meant when she said 'whatever you kids decide is OK with me,' so, maybe we should just, like, watch TV or something?"

Claude recovered his senses and said, "Yeah, alright, "I'm sor..."

Kristy flashed a look and held up her finger, stopping Claude in mid-word.

"...sorry... I should have offered you that, or if you like to swim, we have a great pool."

"Oh, man, that would be terrific!" Kristy said with sincere excitement. "I brought a suit along on the business trip but... somehow, I... never got to put it on!" She winked and said, "I'll go change. Which room do you think your mom wants me to use?"

"Probably the first one on the left." Claude answered. "It's next to mine and the farthest away from Mom and Dad's big bedroom. I'll show you the way." He led Kristy out of the kitchen and waited while she retrieved her suitcase from the foyer by the front door. Ben and Carla were on the couch in the family room watching television together. Carla had her left arm laid cozily along the sofa edge behind her husband's shoulders. As the youths passed the archway, and headed down the hall, Claude called to his parents, "Kristy said she'll go home tomorrow. I'm giving her the green room and then we're going to take a swim. You want to join us?" He asked to be polite.

Ben grunted something. Carla waved her right hand in the air and shouted,

"That's perfect, honey! You kids have fun, us old folks will be going to bed soon. Too tired to swim... maybe tomorrow... Good night... Father's Day Breakfast at 10 a.m.!"

"Oh shit! I forgot about that!" Claude cursed to himself. "That will be close if we are going to see the Dodgers play and also take Kristy home." He worried about the timing, as he pointed Kristy into a neat bedroom, with pastel green walls, forest green carpet and a green and white popcorn chenille bedspread on a standard double bed. "The bathroom is through there. It's shared with my room, so if you're using it, just lock the door on my side and your privacy is guaranteed."

"Oh. OK," Kristy said with a sidelong look. "I won't be long, but you don't have to wait. The patio is off the kitchen, right?" She asked rhetorically as she disappeared into the green room and shut the door.

"Cool, see you in the pool!" Claude said to Kristy's retreating backside. He smiled and entered the next room down the hall. Reaching into a bureau drawer he pulled out a pair of black Speedo briefs and tossed them on the bed. Stripping quickly, he picked up the skimpy suit, then changed his mind abruptly. Claude opened the drawer, threw the Speedo back and grabbed a pair of brown and tan knee-length Hawaiian print Catalina baggies. Stepping in to them he snugged and tied their waist drawstring. He glanced at himself in his dresser mirror as he exited his bedroom. "Surf's up, brah!" he said to himself. Turning left in the hall he cut through the master suite and entered the backyard through the French doors.

Dusk had turned to near dark, but the evening was still warm. If there was a breeze, it was high above the tall plastered brick wall surrounding the James' secluded rear garden. Claude flipped off the tall pole lights, leaving the patio softly lit only with footlights. The calm blue pool surface shone at its deep end from two bright underwater spots which lost their focus and power as the pool's bottom's inclined to its shallow end.

Claude slipped into the water and sculled quietly the length of the pool into the shadows to wait for Kristy. She emerged, silhouetted by the kitchen lights, and stepped tentatively across the patio tiles. "Claude?" She called in a stage whisper, "Are you here?" She heard him answer but could not make out where the voice came from. "Where are you? It's dark and I can't see you."

"I'm in the water at the other end," he said, "The water is warm. Swim to me," he urged.

Kristy walked to the ladder at the deep end, climbed into the water and swam a graceful slow breast stroke toward Claude's voice. She approached like a mermaid and her targeted sailor was no less enchanted than any fabled mariner. As she drew near, the shimmering, fading pool light, confused him. "Is she naked?" Claude asked himself, rubbing his eyes. "I thought she said she was getting a suit."

When Kristy stood in front of him, in three feet of water, he saw his error. Her suit was simple enough: Four white, unlined, cotton isosceles triangles, connected by long shoelaces tied into bows at her hips, mid-back and neck. The patches covering her breasts were about 4" at their base and 5" long. Her bottom's back panel, invisible to Claude, was 12" along her waist and extended down between her legs, seamed with the nadir of her front piece, which, however, was itself only about 10" wide. The bikini brief hung dangerously low on her hips and snugged close to her pussy and cheeks.

Claude sucked in his breath as he studied her. The material coverage was only just adequate for public decency statutes while the see-through effect of the watered fabric made no pretense at modesty. Her medium nipples and large cinnamon-rose colored areolae pushed proudly for anyone to see against their cotton masks. Kristy grinned and spun in the water. Her tits bobbled in the bikini bra as she whirled. "So... you LIKE it?" She asked, then ducked and did a handstand on the pool floor. Her toes pointed to the Evening Star. Her tapered ankles, calves and thighs did a split above the water. Kristy's scarcely hidden pussy winked briefly below it trimmed eyebrow at Claude before she re-surfaced and jumped onto his chest, locking her legs around his waist. "You didn't know I was a cheerleader and a gymnast for eight years, DID you!" She squealed, giving him a big smooch.

When Kristy, like a wet mouse, landed on Claude's torso, she seized his succulent lips in her mouth, stealing the cheese, as it were. Claude's arms reflexively encased her in a steel trap and crushed her against his hard body. "Mmmmff!" She gasped as her breath was squeezed out of her in a rush. "God! I love jocks... and SWIMMERS are the BEST!" She crowed, when her lungs re-inflated, as she stared into her captor's smiling face. Her heaving pippins drove in against his chest. He felt her excited nipples, through her top's triangles, torch him as if they were soldering tips. Claude's cock instantly grew in the left leg of his bathing trunks. He groaned and slid his left hand below her bottom, supporting Kristy, as she scissored his waist and hung like pukka shells around his neck, devouring his mouth while squirming her cunny against his cement abs.

Unable to speak, Claude waded in a small circle, cradling Kristy's little ass alternately in his left, then right, forearm as he plucked the bikini's bows. First he undid her nape, then her back, then her right hip and, finally, her left hip. The laces fell away but the geometry did not change, except that her seat cloth flapped over his right wrist as he yanked the final tie.

Kristy felt a breeze on her butt and gripped Claude's neck tight with her small left hand while she wedged her right hand between their pressed bodies, pulling away her top, which she had surmised was also undone. She flipped it to the side and watched it float away, on eddying waves, as Claude slowly revolved in place. Re-hugging Claude, Kristy scraped her heels behind his thighs, hooking her feet between his legs, forcing them apart. Claude stopped turning, reached under Kristy's ass with his right hand, loosened the waist string on his board shorts and bounced the petite nymph with his left arm while he pushed his trunks over his hips and into the water, still swirling around his legs. Withdrawing his hand, he stripped her sodden white bow-tie panels away from Kristy's posterior, cast them toward the deeper water, then pivoted and walked into the deepest shadows at the far corner of the shallow end of the pool.

Kristy pulled back from her mauling kiss and breathed, "Wow... You're yummy." She shinnied up Claude's trunk and felt his stiff boner throb as it lay along the folds of her petite pussy. She clenched her thighs and scratched her toenails on the inside of his calves underwater. "I don't think I can get any wetter... Why don't you poke that stick in me and stir?" She buzzed into Claude's ear before re-sealing her lips to his. Claude cupped both hands around Kristy's flat taut ass cheeks and lifted her, sliding her firm flaming titties across his pecs. When they were at chin level he drew the left boob, entire, into his mouth and sucked hard, flattening his cheeks on its freckled flesh. "NNnnhhhh," Kristy moaned, throwing her red head back, painting her shoulders with her dripping pixie haircut. "Ohhhhh... uhhhh... Don't... forget the... nnnnhhh... OTHER ONE!" She cried, pulling Claude's face off her tit and twisting his jaw with both hands until it was centered and closed over her right nectarine. "AAHHHNNnnnn!" She wailed as Claude compressed her boob between his palate and tongue. "Oh My GOD, CLAUDE!" Kristy yelped, "Where ARE you? I NEED YOU! FUCK MEEEEE FUCK MEEEEEE FUCK MEEEEE!" She screamed.

Claude popped her slobbery tit from his mouth and dropped her, like an out of control elevator, onto his fat pylon. His shaft shot straight and fast into Kristy's aggravated cunt. "AYEE! Yess! YESS!" She squealed as she squirmed on his dick. Claude grunted and raised her up three inches before letting her fall back to the base of his root.

"HuH! uhnn!... HuH! uhnn!" He huffed while he pumped her on his prick. Kristy's 90 pounds was no more a challenge for him than fixed-weight arm curls at the gym and a lot more rewarding. "HuH! uhnn!... HuH! uhnn!" Up. Down. Out. In. His balls tightened. The churning pool water acted on him like a simultaneous blowjob.

Kristy thrashed, clutching his neck, head, shoulders, anything for balance as she was propelled to her climax. "AHHHHHHHHHEEEEEOOOOO!" She yodeled as Claude pushed her over the edge and her flooding orgasm flashed through her tiny body.

With a roaring growl Claude stroked up and pulled down a final time. Kristy's head lolled onto his broad left shoulder. She beat her little fists weakly on his lats, whimpering, as his cock flexed, sending her the cream of his crop. When he finished firing his load he dropped to his knees on the pool bottom and immersed his prize to her chin in the shallow water. "Nice evening for a swim... isn't it..." he observed, pulling her close and kissing her sweetly.

Kristy nodded her head and curled her fingertips along Claude's back. "Uh huh..." she sighed, barely audible, as she pulled back from the kiss. "Perfect."

*

Shortly after Carla heard Kristy walk through the kitchen slider to the patio, she jabbed Ben gently on his shoulder. "Hey!" She exclaimed, "Wake up, it's time to go to bed!" She laughed as she suddenly remembered the nurse in the hospital, after she delivered Claude, disturbing her in the middle of the night and saying, "Wake up! Here's your sleeping pill!"

Ben opened his eyes. He was more drunk than asleep, but he did feel worn out. He rose, unsteadily, and put his right arm around his wife's waist. Carla led him down the hall to their bedroom, smiling at the thought that Claude had installed Kristy in the guestroom which connected, through the shared bathroom, with his own bedroom. The blue room, with it's own full bath, was also next door to his room, but, it was isolated, and across the hall from the master suite. "Too close for comfort perhaps, just in case," she mused to herself with a knowing smirk. "Don't be shy, Claude!" She silently prayed.

Carla closed the their bedroom door and guided Ben to the four-poster, pushing him gently back onto the covers. She knelt and removed his shoes and socks, then leaned forward and unbuckled his belt. "Whaaa...chew... doin'?" Ben slurred, lifting his head and looking at the top part in Carla's long amber locks.

"Beddy-bye, Ben, my baby," Carla crooned. "You've had a long hard day, I am sure." She unzipped his slacks, then pulled them down and off. Standing, she took the trousers to the closet and hung them neatly. While she was there, she unbuttoned her shirt dress, stepped out of it and hung it up on her side. Ben watched with interest as she moved across the room to her bureau. He could not deny she was a fox, although he liked them younger, and more willing, than he lately perceived Carla to be. As she pulled her silk slip over her head, folded it and placed it in a drawer, Ben studied her ass behind her blousy full-leg panties. He licked his lips and touched his dick. Nothing. "Mind is willing but... body is... weak," he grumbled to himself, blaming Carla for his incapacity. "Thank you... Jesus, for... Kristy!" He thought, remembering his double helping of butt muffins that morning at the St. Francis. Now, his dick stirred. Minimally.

Carla turned from the bureau and climbed up on the bed, beside Ben, in her bra and panties. She bent over and kissed him lightly. "Now help me get your shirt off, honey," she instructed softly, unbuttoning his travel-wrinkled white oxford dress shirt. She slipped her left hand under his shoulders and, as he rolled, she pulled his right sleeve off his arm. "Turn toward me, baby," she directed, removing his shirt as he rolled to his right. "Good boy!" Carla praised Ben and backed off the bed, expertly tossing his sweaty garment into the open laundry hamper in the back of the walk-in closet. Her bosom bounced in her plunge bra as her elbow snapped. "Swish!" She exclaimed with a chuckle.

12