Family Development Ch. 06: Change-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning back to the foot of the bed, Carla observed a larger than usual lump in Ben's briefs. "Ha!" She exclaimed with a grin, "I haven't seen THAT in a while! Who are YOU thinking of, baby?" She asked, jesting, as she crawled up between Ben's legs. She put her hands on the arches of her husband's feet and pushed them, slowly, up his shins, over his knees and across his thighs until she was doubled over with her bra cups brushing his patellae.

"What the fuck?" Ben yelled in his head. "How the fuck did she figure THAT out?" He, of course, discounted the fact that he had not touched her sexually for 16 months and then not satisfactorily. He also missed entirely the playful tone in his wife's voice.

Before Ben could bumble out a response, Carla straightened up, bringing her hands back down over his quads and up to her rack. She unsnapped the front center clasp of her brassiere and shook her boobs out with a magnificent shimmy. In spite of himself Ben leered and his dick doubled in size. "Well! Maybe it's ME!" Carla giggled, again coursing her hands up Ben's legs, this time not stopping until her fingers hooked the waistband of his underpants. "WHOOPSIE!" She crowed, yanking the underwear down with a wrenching pull. Ben's cooperative cock gratefully rose to greet its liberator.

Carla scooted on her knees between Ben's legs, pushing them wider, until her head was directly over his waving baton. She cupped her left hand under his pendant nutsack, cradling his testicles in her warm soft palm. Lowering her head, Carla kissed his purple majesty and wrapped her right hand around it at its base. Ben was too drunk to resist and too sober not to react. He moaned as his wife's mouth covered his knob and sluiced her saliva around its rim. Completely unprepared for Carla's uncharacteristic sexual assault, he promptly ejaculated. "Hyyyaaahhh!" He grunted through his nose as his ass lifted off the mattress and his hands reflexively clasped behind her head. Holding Carla in place, he pumped his hips. UP... and down. UP... and down. She sucked and swallowed as Ben fucked her face, spurting his spunk into her cheeks and throat.

Moments later, Ben's hands fell limp on Carla's sloped back, as she hunched over his crotch, drawing the remaining dabs of jism from his fading dick. She looked up, then lifted her head, licking dripping cum from her lips, as she let the flaccid penis flop in her fist. Ben's eyes were closed. His head hung, slack-jawed, against his naked chest, which rose and fell in time with the odd snorts Carla recognized as a never-fail sign he had passed out.

She smiled and said, quietly aloud, "Perfect!" unaware that, at that very moment, she was parroting Kristy' satisfied sigh in the swimming pool.

12