Family Disrupted Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next to Tyson's cock, and his huge black balls, was Alexa's nice white body. Her bare pussy lips looked so good, even as I couldn't breathe.

I realized that Alexa had her hand wrapped around Tyson's cock. She had been stroking him off the entirety of the conversation. The cock was threateningly hard, pointed directly at me, and Alexa's quick jerking motions, disguised by the bubbles, was not slowing down.

Underwater, there was no way for me to know it was happening. Tyson's cock fired out white viscous semen directly towards me. In the water, it dissipated into a cloud, but single streams of solid white jism kept spewing from the man's massive balls.

I was surrounded by the salty white cloud, unable to breathe, until finally he removed his hand and I rose to the surface with urgency.

"Thank you sweetie," my wife said, unaware of what I had seen, "I just wanted to ask them a quick private question."

"Yeah, you're welcome," I said, dizzy from the lack of oxygen.

--

Having watched Tyson ejaculate into my face, I was in no excitement to stay at the BBQ much longer and hurried back to the home.

"Hey there," my wife said to my youngest son when we got back, "So, you know how Alexa and Tyson have a rule about no kids in the house?"

He nodded.

"Why don't we try that?"

I looked at my wife with concern. Was she serious? She shot me a quick wink.

"Just for a little test," she said, whispering, "I want to try something."

And so my house became a kids-free zone the moment the door closed behind us.

"Sweetheart," Samantha said, and turned to face me in the doorway. Off came her blouse, until I was staring directly at her heaving breasts, making eye contact with her round pink nipples.

"I want you to fuck me here," she said, sitting down on our couch and spreading her legs.

I beamed. Samantha had been so much more adventurous lately, and here was a chance to go even further. For all the worrying I was doing about Tyson and Trisha and Carter, here was my beautiful wife, topless, spreading her legs for me and begging me to fuck her.

I started drooling, edging closer to touching her.

"Wait, honey," she said, putting her fingers on my lips, "I want to try something.

She pushed me backwards, leaving me waiting there, while she licked the palm of her hand and scrunched up her skirt. She showed me her bare pussy and began to masturbate in front of me.

"I want to get this thing so sloppy and wet for you," she said, "But I need you to do something for me."

The smell of her sex was overwhelming. I wanted to plunge into her already.

Samantha started to moan as she pleasured herself so successfully. I was dying, armed and ready to fuck!

"Okay," she said, moaning between breaths, "I want... I want you to fuck me."

I got closer, boner pointing, ready.

"But.." She said, "I want you to choke me while you're inside me!"

"Huh?"

"You... heard.... Me..." she said, her fingers circling her clit, "Choke me!"

I couldn't wait any longer. I wrapped my hand around Samantha's throat and stuck my dick inside of her. It was so warm and nice around my cock, her big tits heaving.

"Harder!" she shouted, and I started to fuck her harder.

"No, choke me harder," she corrected.

I squeezed my hands tighter around her neck.

"Harder!" she said.

I tried harder. Still, it wasn't hard enough.

She shoved me off of her, returning her hand to her pussy to keep herself going. Samantha's juices dripped off my dick onto our carpet.

"Go get a belt from your closet," she demanded. I was horny, I was back in a flash with the belt.

"Wrap it around my neck," she commanded, and I did as she told me. I slipped the belt around her neck and held the other end in my hand.

"Choke me," she begged, and I plunged back inside of her while squeezing the belt tightly.

"Uhgrrrgh!" she groaned, unable to let out a real moan. Immediately, I released the belt and she burst out in breath.

"No," she choked, spitting up spit, "Don't let go."

Reluctantly, I put the belt back on Samantha's neck and proceeded to fuck her.

She groaned breathlessly as I plowed into her pussy. I spun her on her stomach, holding the belt like a leash as I fucked her from behind.

"Gglglglggg, gglggl!" she choked. Her big tits were dangling downwards like a cow.

"Fuck!" I shouted. I was cumming, inside her pussy. My hands let go of the belt as the force of my orgasm shoved me back.

"Nooo!" she shouted, breathing in.

"Sorry," I said, "I let go of the belt. Sorry."

"No that's not it," she said, "You came inside of me!"

I sat confused. Usually Samantha was begging me to cum inside of her.

"I..." she looked at me like a girl who had misbehaved, "I went off my birth control."

"What?!"

"I was just getting so horny lately... I went to my doctor and he said it might be my birth control. But since I went off it, I've been even hornier."

Shit... Was there a chance that my wife might get pregnant?

"You need to get on your knees," she commanded. She presented her sloppy wet cunt to my face.

"Eat it all out," she said, "Quick."

Without hesitating, I ate out every drop of semen from Samantha's sloppy pussy. When she came, it pushed out the final drops of semen from the back of her cervix. Even though I would of course make sure she got Plan B tomorrow, I was confident that none of my sperm had made it to her eggs.

"That was close," she said. I looked at my wife and saw the burning red marks of the belt around her neck.

"Honey," I said, tracing them with my fingers.

"They'll go away in a few hours," Samantha said. "They always do."

They always do?

--

I needed to know more about Carter Smith and his proclivities for choking women during sex. I went to the only source I knew who had actually had sex with Carter Smith and lived to tell the tale. Trish.

School was in session and I didn't have an appointment, so I waited in the parking lot outside. While I was there, a bus pulled up that was adorned with the name of the school basketball team.

It parked out front and student after student came out of it. I was shocked. The basketball team players were as big and burly as the convicts I had met! Any one of them looked tough enough to take on Tyson in a one-on-one fight. I remembered what Trish had said about these men making my son into a faggot and I bit my tongue.

"Hey fucker!" came a voice. It was deep and threatening, and I looked right to see a big finger being pointed at me.

"The fuck you doing?"

The man, bigger and burlier than all of the team players, marched towards me. I tried to roll up my window but he shoved his bicep inside and dragged me out of the car like a rag doll.

"You staring at my players? Who the fuck are you?!"

I read his name tag: Coach Chalmers. I tried to say something but he clocked me in the face, causing me to see stars and crumble on the street like trash.

When I woke up, I was still on the street, and Trish was standing above me.

"Oh that's not a threat," she said, seeing my eyes open, "He's the faggot's father."

"Oh shit," Coach Chalmers said, helping me up, "That explains it. How's it going man?"

"What are you doing on campus?" Trish asked me.

"I wanted to talk to you... privately," I said.

"Anything you can say to me, you can say in front of Coach Chalmers. He and I are--" she giggled "intimate."

"Shit, why do we have to listen to this prick?" the Coach asked, "I'm fucking tired and sweaty from practice and I wanted to go back to your office for some lovin."

"We can do that after," Trish said.

"Fuck that. I want it now."

"Relax," Trish said, leaning over my fallen body and sticking her hand down Coach Chalmers' pants. His hard black shaft became visible through his gym shorts.

"That's nice," he said.

"So what," Trish said, turning to me, "did you need?"

"I--" I found it hard to make words, both because my windpipe was fractured from the Coach and because the cock in Coach's pants was oozing precum out onto my shin.

"Spit it out," Trish commanded.

"I wanted to ask you... about Carter Smith."

"Oooo," Trish cooed, obviously aroused at the name, "Now there's a man. What do you want to know?"

"Is it true..." I tried to ask, but the Coach's erection had grown so large that it was now poking up out of its waistband. Trish licked her index finer and ran it in a circle around the tip of his cock, causing it to spasm.

"Is it true that he chokes women during sex?"

Trish laughed to herself as the Coach's cock twitched further.

"Of course," she said, "See this?" She used her free hand to pull down her collar. Around her neck were dark bruises in the shape of massive hands.

"I haven't seen him in months and this still look so fresh," she bragged.

"I heard... some things," I said.

"Oh yeah?" she asked. The Coach's cock was entirely out of his shorts down, still dripping all over the place. "Like what?"

Laying there on the floor, I couldn't help it. I spilled everything. I told her about Samantha volunteering at the prison. Her open blouse and those beautiful tits on display for the men at the urinal trough. I told her what Tyson had said, that women were choked to death while fucking Carter Smith, and what the convicts had said, that he had called dibs on my wife.

"Oh dear," Trish said, stroking the Coach's cock even faster now, "I believe it when you say it like that. He definitely almost killed me! And I was loving every second. There's no doubt that other women weren't so lucky... or should I say that they were luckier!"

"So please," I said, "You understand now. You have to go see him... If he's not draining his balls, he'll only pursue my wife more..."

"Fuck no!" she shouted, "I may love big black cock, but as you can see, I have enough of it here. I don't need to risk my life for good dick."

I frowned.

"If your goal in coming here was to get me killed," she said, "Consider it a failure! I hope your wife gets what's coming to her!" She slipped the Coach's spasming dick back into his pants and let him carry her away, back to her office, to fuck.

I struggled in getting up off the floor, but when I made it, I went back to my car, dejected.

--

My last hope was an unfortunate one, but I had to do it. Alone, bloody and bruised from the Coach, I drove over to Alexa and Tyson's house.

Alexa was surprised to see me. She was dressed, for her, conservatively: a tiny blue thong and a tshirt that barely covered her tits.

"I came to talk to Tyson," I said.

She grunted, unhappy to let me into her home.

"We were just about to fuck," she said, "And you're going to make me wait?"

"Wait for what, baby girl?" Tyson asked. He came down the stairs completely nude, hard cock in front of him, and upon seeing me, laughed.

"Shit, the faggot is back. One load of cum to your face wasn't enough?"

"I need to ask you a favor," I said. He scooped up Alexa in his arms like she was made of paper, and held her preciously over his raging hard on.

"You turn me down," he said, referring to his offer to "share" women two weeks ago, "And then you come here for a favor?"

"Please," I begged, "I'm desperate."

I could see the juices from Alexa's pussy dripping onto his cock. He was clearly ready to fuck her.

"Fine," he said, "But first, I gotta nut."

He let Alexa's hot young body drop onto his boner. She screamed out in ecstasy. I couldn't believe such a big cock fit into this woman, the mother of two, the formerly chaste mother and wife of my friend Carl. If only he could see her now, perfectly content to be a slampiece for a big black dick... He would never be the same.

"Shit, you know your guts have been rearranged so much these days," Tyson said.

"I don't care," Alexa begged, "Fuck me!"

"Tell me why you deserve it."

"You're a king. You're a god. You're the master of my world. I'd do anything for your big black cock."

"Beg me for it."

"Please, keep giving me that big black cock!"

Tyson let out a laugh and dropped her down on the couch. Pressing her face into the cushion, he wiped his slimy cockhead against the entrance to her puckered asshole and then pressed inside.

"I fucked a lot of assholes in prison," he declared, "But none as tender as yours."

"Yes daddy, give it to me."

"You really giving everything you have for this cock?"

"Everything!"

"Sending your boys to be shot out in the fucking jungle?"

"Yes!"

"Letting your husband rot away like the pindick loser he is?"

"Yes!"

"Letting me treat your asshole like my personal cum sleeve?"

"Yes!"

"Raising my baby while your own spawn get their bones licked clean on a field?"

At that, Alexa let out an enormous orgasmic moan, creaming out of her pussy all over the couch.

"I ain't making a baby in here," he said laughing, "Just filling that ass with cum."

And with that, I could see the way Tyson's big black balls contracted. There were muscles at work. Muscles in his cock that sent rope after rope of sticky white baby batter directly into Alexa's butt. Shit, the force with which he ejaculated into her might have burst through, sending sperm all the way through her body and back down into her cervix.

He withdrew his slimy wet cock from her asshole, and she immediately turned around to lick her anal juices off it.

"So," he said, turning to me while the woman licked his cock, "What you need?"

I sat, awkwardly, beside him on the wet couch.

"I need you to go see Carter Smith," I said.

"Carter? In prison? Why the fuck would I ever go back there?"

"Please. You said you were his number two. He'll listen to you. He'll listen to you if you tell him to back off my Samantha."

Tyson let out a chuckle, causing a phantom round of semen to shoot from his cock into Alexa's lips.

"Why the fuck would I do that?"

"Because, he'll kill her!"

Tyson shook his head.

"The fuck do I care if he kills her? Bitch, do you care if Carter kills her?"

Still sucking the tip of his cock, Alexa shook her head. She didn't.

"Please," I begged, unable to do anything else, "Please go see him. Convince him to leave my Samantha alone."

Tyson chuckled some more.

"How about this," he said, "You're an ungrateful little white faggot. That's what you are. And I don't take orders from stupid white faggots."

My heart dropped. This was another dead end.

"That said," Tyson added, "I could be convinced to go see my friend Carter. For fun."

"Phew. Thank you Tyson."

"If," he shouted, "If... I knew that I was doing it for myself, and not because some faggot wanted me to."

I stared, confused.

"You gotta prove to me that you're a weakling," he said, "That you are completely subordinate to my authority, because you are a smudge on my boot compared to the man I am."

"Y-y-yes," I choked, "You are."

"Prove it." I stood obediently awaiting orders.

He reached forwards and removed his leathery soft cock from Alexa's mouth. I expected him to shove it towards me, but that's not what he did.

Instead, he positioned Alexa backwards, facing me, so that her ass was pointing at my face.

"Eat up," he commanded, and I watched Alexa's puckered asshole contract as cum leaked out.

"Show me you're a bitch," he said, "By being so low that you'll shove your mouth on the asshole of my cock sleeve."

I gulped. To save Samantha? I had to do it.

I leaned my nose directly onto Alexa's fine beautiful butt cheeks and began to eat.

"Ahh," Alexa moaned, pleasurably, "That tickles."

"Good faggot," Tyson said, shoving the back of my head into Alexa tighter, "Eat up."

This was the second time in 24 hours I had eaten cum out of a woman, but it was the first time it wasn't mine. Alexa squirmed around deliciously, savoring my tongue in her private hole. Sure enough, I even popped a boner.

"Suck suck," Tyson said, and I kept going until the smell of Alexa's asshole and pussy were entirely free of cum.

"Alrighty," Tyson said, "Looks like I'll be paying a visit to my old stomping grounds."

--

Tyson barely had time to throw on a wife beater and a pair of boxers over his wet soft cock. Visiting hours at the prison would be over within the hour, so I needed to get him there as soon as possible.

I parked in the yard, and watched Tyson take his sweet time moseying on in there. He nodded at the guards, said "sup" to some fellas hanging out by the gate.

"Hurry up!" I said to myself, my breath still tasting like ass and cum.

An interminable twenty minutes later, Tyson came sauntering out with a stoic look on his face. He paused at my car window.

"He wants to see you," Tyson said somberly.

I gulped. How had I even been mentioned? Why did a man I had never met, Carter Smith, a man who had been lusting after my busty wife and choking out his fuck sluts in the conjugal trailer... why did he want to see me?

When he got into the visiting room, Tyson shouted to a guard.

"Yo, my man gotta pee." I was thrust out into the yard, where I stood facing the open expanse of dirt. I knew where I needed to go.

At the other end of the yard, the urinal was full of ten buff inmates, one in the middle a head taller than the rest. There was a single open spot to piss right next to him. I gulped. That's where I was supposed to go.

I slid up next to the tall stranger and he patted me on the back.

"Nice to get acquainted," he said. He wore sunglasses and had a toothpick, items I didn't know were given to prisoners, and his hair was styled into tight corn rows. He was indeed taller, buffer, blacker, and scarier than any of the other inmates.

"I heard you got some beef with me," he said.

"Huh?"

"My man Tyson," Carter said, "He been pontificating to me... He says you don't quite like my interest in your wife."

"My..." I couldn't speak out of fear. "Wife?"

"That's your wife, is it not?" He pointed down at the rec center where sure enough, Samantha was sitting by the window with her blouse close to entirely undone. How could she not notice the crowd of handsome black men with their cocks out admiring her breasts from above?

"Tyson... did he tell you that?"

"Shit no!" one of the men in the line shouted. His cock was out and, like the others, it was rock hard as he stared at Samantha's bountiful melons. "You told us that!"

Shit. I had admitted that Samantha was my wife last time I was here.

"I am an intelligent man," Carter said, "When Tyson came to see me, I put two and two together."

Shit... Here I was, standing over the urinal while ten of the strongest men I had ever seen swarmed around me.

"If you're going to stand here," Carter said curtly, "You need to have your dick out."

I gulped. Meagerly, I fished my soft white dicklet out of my pants and let it hang over the urinal. Next to the black mammoth cocks of the inmates, it looked like a clitoris.

"Interesting," Carter said, upon seeing my dick, "That such a fine white specimen as your wife has such an under endowed faggot for a husband."

"It's not--" but I didn't know what to say.

"Here's the thing," Carter said. All the other men were stroking their cocks, staring at Samantha in the window, except Carter, who's massive black penis hung somberly over the trough. "Look around you. What do you see?"

I looked to my left and to my right. I saw massive black cock and balls everywhere I looked.

"Exactly," Carter said, "There isn't exactly a lot of pussy around here. There's some guards, some of the men's bitches come and visit, and of course, there's your wife... But otherwise, it sure is a lot of cock and balls, wouldn't you say?"

I gulped in agreement.

"And here's the other thing," Carter said, "I don't like to get off to cock and balls. I'm not a faggot like you. And I'm also not a self molester. I'm not going to jerk my cock to the sight of some breasts like these animals."