Family Disrupted Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My naked and oozing wife jumped down on the floor and grabbed Carter's ankles. She kissed his feet, kissed his knees, kissed his drained balls and sweaty soft cock.

"That was the best sex of my life," she said, the hand marks on her neck pulsing, "You are a stallion! You are a god! You are--"

"Still fucking horny, bitch," he said, and thrust his cock back into my wife's face.

With only a moment of surprise, Samantha quickly resumed her fervor in being a receptacle for Carter to drain his balls.

I lost track of how many times I came. Carter fucked her face and shot a load into her stomach. Cart fucked her doggy style with her facing the window, almost seeing me. Carter fucked her on her side on the couch, plugging her asshole with cock, and Carter even lay down in her lap, suckling her breasts like a baby, while she stroked him off, firing a load into her hair.

By the end of their session, the entire room was covered is sweat, jizz, and Samantha's fluids. My wife had been through an intense workout: physically, sexually, psychological. Carter seemed amused, as if he had not expected her to survive the day.

"You're one tough bitch," he said, flicking her face with his cock. Samantha writhed in joy.

He left the trailer, cock swinging, stretching his arms. I guess when you're the top dog of the prison, no one cares if you follow the rules. I quickly rushed away, trying not to be seen, and I was halfway back home when I wondered if I should have gone into the trailer to comfort my wife. Instead, I had fled away, pants stained with my cum, eyes still playing back the moment when he first filled her wit cum and it looked like she was the happiest woman in the world.