Family Drama Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the fireworks, we returned to our isolated cabin, and Van and I started a fire in the fireplace. We let mom go to her room and settle in and waited until just before midnight before we began the next phase of her seduction. Stripping out of our clothes we set up the bear skin rug close to the fireplace. I took up position in the center, facing mom's hallway. Van then went to work giving me one of her expert blowjobs. We started me just a little bit more noise than necessary just in case mom was in a deep sleep. We need not have bothered as a few moments later I heard the subtle creak of her door opening. Mom was much stealthier than a drunken Katrina and soon she was peering around the corner and watching as my wife went to work on the thing that had been prodding her for weeks.

Not wanting to waste my cum, I tapped my lover signaling it was time for the next position. Just like with Kat, Vaness made a show of withdrawing from my cock. In the light of the fire, you could see the saliva trail from Vanessa's mouth (something you can't fake) and my exotic wife turned around just right so that we could give my mother a clear look at what would one day be in store for her. Vanessa lowered her head so it was resting in her arms, proudly propped her ass up, and spread her legs just right. I stood up behind my lovely wife, lined up my cock, and carefully watched my mother's expression as I made love to Vanessa.

Mom watched us intently. I could see her silhouette in the night her body was heaving, her breasts jiggling and I imagine she was quite wet. Vanessa surprised me at how well she controlled her moans and groans of pleasure. Normally by now, she was waking the dead with her cries of passion. At home, we always had to have another sound source to help drown out her wails of passion so mom could actually sleep.

After a while, my mother's eyes closed, and her left hand drifted down to the panties she was wearing and she began massaging her clit and pussy. Only when Vanessa eventually gets loud does mom realize that my lover is on the verge of orgasm. Mom has either not cum yet or has had several small orgasms as her pace picks up and soon Vanessa is screaming at the top of her lungs. My mother falls back against the wall and I can tell she is having a hard time maintaining her stance. As I flood Vanessa's womb with her I catch my mother trying her best to slink back to her room from where she was "hiding".

Once we have our privacy again and we recover I collect Vanessa in my arms and carry her back to our room. I can feel the dried cum that managed to escape Van's pussy. My wife is kissing and sucking on my neck until we are back in bed. Climbing under the covers we settle in and make ourselves comfy.

"Do you think we got to her?" Vanessa asks me running her finger up and down my chest.

"With your academy award-winning performance? How could we not have?"

"You know Hunny... if I didn't know you loved me as much as you do, I'd probably feel as inadequate as your mother did before we got her out of her shell."

"Alana Vanessa Taylor... I love you. I love you above all others. Tell me now that I can't go through with the seduction and impregnation part of my plan and I won't."

Vanessa looks into my eyes and I see tears welling in them. "I... I really mean that much to you?"

"I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it."

She kisses me deeply and then adds, "No. Your mom wants you. She didn't say it but I can see it. She's fighting the feelings that you've awakened in her but she can't hold out forever. Seeing the lust in her eyes, I can't deny her the love that you can give her." Vanessa states. I watch her mind work as she ponders something and then continues, "I'd like us all to stay here another two days."

"What about your job?" I ask her.

"I'll call in. Say our car broke down while we were out of town. I'm tight with the boss." Vanessa states.

"Oh really?" I ask giving her a look.

"Really. But I'm tighter with the boss's son."

To emphasize her point she climbs up and mounts me. We don't make love anymore tonight but the feeling of her warm wet pussy sheathing my cock has me on edge all night long until I finally drift off to sleep. Life is really good and the future looks even brighter.

~ Wednesday, July 5th, 2006 ~

The next day found us out at the lake again bright and early. Van called into work and informed them that we were stuck in the middle of nowhere for two more days. While Vanessa's supervisor wasn't happy with this news they knew there was nothing to be done as she was the boss's new favorite eye candy. As it was now the fifth almost everyone that had been present the previous day was gone. There were a few people still around but none were even close to being as eye-catching as my ladies.

Not wanting to soak three more clean swimsuits Vanessa put all three suits near the fire so that they could dry out overnight. We spent mid-day swimming and once we started to turn into prunes we made our way to the shore where we dried off and then began the tanning session. As the only other people around were well out of clear visual range Vanessa coaxed my mother into sunbathing in the nude. I moved so that should someone come toward us I would be the first thing they saw (and I was in my swim trunks). After the girls got a full over tan (the girls took turns applying lotion to one another despite my offer).

We watched as the other people at the lake left (probably heading home now) it was time for the next part of mom's seduction. Vanessa of course broached the idea of taking photos to commemorate our holiday. I had a very nice Nikon camera that mom had given me as a gift. Vanessa began modeling for me and mom watched and even she had to admit that Vanessa should be a model. Vanessa pondered the notion of becoming a model briefly but decided against it as those careers can be fleeting and very cutthroat for jobs.

After two rolls of film were used Vanessa pulls my mother up and has her take her spot. Mom is hesitant but Van talks her up and tells her to relax. With soft music playing in the background my mother begins to dance and my camera clicks away as I take shot after shot. I get very alluring, heck... sexy photos of the two in various poses. With my fifth roll of film, I take photos of the pair together. Vanessa positions my mother and then takes a matching pose herself.

My cock was throbbing as I loaded my last roll of film. Mom insisted that they take some photos of me. I posed like the guys in those beef hunk calendars that girls (and some guys) buy. As we were running out of film I set up the camera on automatic and took three photos of the three of us. Once those were done I took two photos of Vaness and myself.

We had five shots left so Vanessa has me sit on one of the vacant picnic benches. Once I'm seated she tells my mother to sit beside me. I hold my mother, my left hand resting on her abdomen but pushing up on her large breast. For the next photo, still in the same pose mom leans her head on my shoulder. After the click, Van tells mom to sit on my lap. When she questions this she says it will be a good photo for her dating profile that we plan to set up for her (but not really). Mom is a bit reluctant but eventually does as she's told.

My mother feels amazing against my body and my cock reacts to the close contact. Mom gasps when for the fourth photo I pull her so she is pressed firmly against my raging member. My right hand is on her hip and just before Van snaps the photo I shift it so that I am cupping her sexy ass. Mom gasps but Van manages to snap the photo after her reaction.

"One more photo, let's make this the scene stealer."

Before mom can ask what she means I adjust my mother so that she is now straddling my lap. I pull her to me and my almost protruding cock presses firmly against her pussy. We looked like we were in a lover's embrace.

"Close your eyes mom," I whisper to her.

If there were any conflicting emotions in her they didn't rear their head at that moment. With one hand on her ass holding her in place I use my free hand to pull her to me. Mom lets out a little squeal as our lips make contact like this for the first time. Sure I've kissed my mother many times but not like this, not with raw passion. Time seems to fly by and only when my mom's lips part slightly do I turn her head just slightly so that Vanessa can get a good shot of the two of us like this. This one moment was what this entire weekend was about. Everything else, while amazing, was almost inconsequential. Mom was falling for me. Vanessa knew it, I knew it, and very soon, so would my mother.

~ Friday, July 14th, 2006 ~

"Hey Kat, do you want to go out?" David asks Katrina. His stepmother is sitting alone in the living room going over some forms in preparation for opening her practice. She looks up and sees her young handsome stepson dressed in a pair of cargo pants, and a white dress shirt with the top three buttons undone so that she can see he doesn't have a t-shirt on. He has a black leather riders jacket on to complete his dashing appeal.

Looking over at the clock, she didn't realize how late it actually was. "David... It's already 10 PM!" Katrina answered.

"Weren't you the lady that said being out at 3 AM was still early?" David asks. Kat's normally pale cheeks are flush with embarrassment realizing that she had uttered those words.

"Yeah... but I don't think..." she started before I interrupted her.

"Come on. It will just be the two of us so I can protect you from all the unwanted attention you're bound to attract." I state reminding her how attractive everyone found her the last time she went out.

"I... I don't have anything to wear." She feebly said once again trying to get herself out of the situation. I'm sure she felt relieved that Vanessa wasn't around.

However, I dashed that immediately by saying, "Nice try. You know where Van keeps her clothes and that you fit in them. I'm giving you 10 minutes to go put on a dress and dance shoes and get down here. Otherwise..."

"Otherwise?" She says seeing how stern an expression I am giving her.

"Otherwise I will carry you up to my room, strip you out of your clothes, and put a dress on you myself!"

Kat looks me square in the eyes. She sees that from the way I am looking at her and talking to her that not only am I serious but that I plan to carry out my threat should she try and back out again. Kat doesn't say another word, she simply gets up and makes her way to my room. Before she is even up the stairs she hears me set a timer.

"Better hurry," I say. Kat quickly makes her way up the stairs and I hear my door fly open and her rummaging through my closet. I grinned wickedly as Kat went through and hid all but one of her dresses so Kat only had one choice to make. My alarm went off at the ten-minute mark and Kat yelled down that she was almost ready, she was just finishing putting on some makeup. I yelled that was fine but she better hurry up.

Five minutes later Kat came down the steps blushing like a virgin bride of old. The dress in question that Van had left her was the dress that Vanessa had worn the last time we all went out. As such, I knew for a fact that Katrina was naked under the dress as it was so transparent that you would be able to see the bra and panty straps through the material. Something I'm sure Kat was now very aware of as she carefully made her way down the steps.

I wolf whistle in appreciation as I take my stepmother's hand. "Spin around," I instruct her. There is a slight hesitation at my command but looking down, Kat does as I ask. "You are a sight to behold... truly."

Katrina mumbles a thank you as I took her hand and then led her out the door to my waiting motorcycle.

"Let's take the BMW," she offered, clearly uneasy at the thought of riding on the back of my bike.

"Not tonight," I answered as I straddled my bike. "C'mon, get on."

It was a real show as Katrina did her best to mount the bike without showing me her "special place". After a few minutes, she managed to get on. There was a chill in the air which made me smile as my dear stepmother left the house sans coat. She was about to make the request to go back for one when I revved my bike drowning out her words. I yelled hold on tight, which she did just before we rocket down the drive and through the gate. I could feel her fear as we rode but also her excitement. Her left arm was at my abdomen while her right hand was clutched just under my chest. Her head and body were pressed firmly into my back as she sought out my body heat to stave off the cool night air. We were as close as two people not making love could be.

After taking the scenic route to the club Kat and I made our way to the doorman. While we didn't have Vanessa with us this time she gave me a special VIP card from the club owner that served the same purpose. Once again we made our way past a line of angry would-be patrons and after finding a secluded spot put our things down and danced for a good hour and a half. By the time we sat back down my stepmother was a flushed mess. We danced every dance non-stop and she was spent as she was no longer used to the nightlife. I ordered us some drinks and we rehydrated and caught our breath. Kat moved her chair so that I could show her some of the photos I had taken during the 4th of July holiday.

My cock started to throb when I closed in on the super sexy photos of Vanessa, mom, and I at the lake. I told Kat how Van and I had taken her shopping before our trip. How we got her a full makeover and new wardrobe. Of course, I got the reaction I wanted when she saw the last photo I had.

"Oh my gawd!" she gasped as she stared at the photo of my mother straddling my lap. She was in her sexy patriotic string bikini. We looked like lovers as we were kissing passionately for the camera. Of course, it was all for Kat's benefit but she didn't know.

"It was sort of a crazy trip," I state nonchalantly.

"How could you?"

"Easy Kat... she's gorgeous. And it's not like I was cheating on Van. Who do you think took the picture?" I asked my shocked stepmother.

"My mom was sitting in my lap, her mound was wet... and pressed firmly against my cock," I whispered right into Kat's ear, "her massive breasts were pressed into my chest... I was hard... she must have noticed but she didn't say anything... oh shit Kat, I really wanted to... to fuck her... right there," I admitted.

"You would have done that... in front of Vanessa?"

"I would have done them both. I was so hot I would have fucked any willing woman in the area as long as I could have my mother first." I tell her.

"I... I can't believe she let you take these pictures."

"Why not? Look at her, she has repressed her passion since the divorce and now a handsome, virile young man is showing her the kind of attention that she deserves. A woman like her should be immortalized on film for all to see. Besides, it should be a crime for a woman that beautiful not to have a lover." I inform my stepmother.

"But nothing happened?"

"No. After the photos were taken we all went to our cabin, showered in our respective bathrooms, showered, changed, and then had a nice dinner."

I could see Kat sigh in relief at that statement. "However, we did talk about her love life over dinner."

"What did she tell you?" Kat asks quite intrigued.

"She told us that she misses it." I lied.

"She misses what?" Kat demanded.

"Sex. She said she missed sex. Despite his age, she missed what she had with dad. However, while she misses his cock she said that even thru my swimsuit that she could tell that my cock was bigger than his."

"Oh, David... " Katrina moans as her hand falls into my lap "accidentally" and she feels how big and hard my member is at this moment.

"I could tell that she wanted to continue touching it... maybe even feel it inside her. I could see in her eyes that she wanted it... but, she was not yet willing to give in to me."

"You can't honey... she's your mom."

"So what. Sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants. My heart and body tell me that it wants her Kat... it also tells me that it wants you!" I say pulling her closer to me. My hands are on her waist and hip. My left hand trails down along her hip and to her thigh. I can see goosebumps forming on her arms.

Kat is lost in my gaze. Every time we are together this supposedly educated woman falls deeper and deeper under my spell. I've never been a man whore but when I want something or someone, I don't hold back. I want to destroy my father's marriage for what he did to my mother and I plan to take everything that has ever been important to him. It's just a bonus that my plan includes stealing his wife and knocking her up.

"Mmmm... I... I'm kinda tired." Kat says trying to find her glass while she is unable to break eye contact with me. "Let's finish our drinks,"

We left the club twenty minutes later. However, I did not drive us home as she expected. Unable to speak over the roar of my engine, she had to wait until I stopped at a stoplight. "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," I state.

Before she could ask a follow-up question the light changed to green and I felt her arms tighten around me as we rocketed toward our destination. As the temperature had dropped quite a bit since we went out I felt Kat shiver as the cold air washed over her body and as she pressed herself against me I could feel her pointed nipples pushing into my back. Five minutes later I pull up into the parking lot of the last place Katrina ever thought she would find herself.

"NO!...no, no, no," she protested when lead her to the door of the number one Gentleman's Club in our fair city.

"Oh come on. Vanessa's working here tonight. She sent me a text and told me to bring you by."

"I won't go in! I'm a married woman with an image to protect."

"It's not that big a deal. Most of the guys inside have images that they guard as well. That's why they come to a private club like this." I inform her. My statement is very true. This club is very exclusive and you have to be in a certain tax bracket to gain entrance. The only reason I can get in is that I was gifted a membership by a dear friend. It's also where I first saw my wife up close.

"C'mon... we'll just go in for ten minutes, say hello to Van and have a drink. It'll be good for me, it'll help me get my mind off mom," I cajoled as I led her toward the front door. "Also, it'll be good research for you."

"Fine!" Kat relented. "But just for ten minutes, I won't stay any longer," she warned as her feet followed mine through the doors once I showed the doorman my card to gain entrance.

The club was dimly lit but Kat had to admit, the atmosphere was subdued (compared to what she expected) and the music was good. I knew from her message that Van's shift was almost over and she was going on right before it ended. As I move to the table at the back of the room we see that Vanessa was on stage, nude. Kat gasps at the sight of my wife but I don't let her freeze up and I pull her to the vacant circular booth that Van reserved for us.

Of course, as we made our way to the booth a few gentlemen took notice of Katrina in her transparent dress and they whistle their appreciation of Katrina's beauty. Kat glared in the direction of the whistle before pressing herself against me. We take our seats and watch as Van moves sensuously on the stage before all the well-dressed gentlemen of various ages. Van shifts her body, her hips arched upward as her hands caressed her full breasts. The attention that she drew from Van returns and we watch as the men sit in silence for the most part until Van sits up on her knees and gives them the full frontal. Cheers and wolf whistles from these normally subdued men fill the room.