Family Drama Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... we can. Nobody knows us. I have everything we need and as far as anyone here is concerned, we are just another young man and an older woman who are here to get married. I'm sure they've seen weirder."

My mother tries to argue but I have an ace up my sleeve, my undying love for her. I lean in and kiss her. Not like our familial kisses, but a real, passionate, soul-searing kiss. She struggles a bit at first. As my lips are locked firmly against hers I feel resistance, and reluctance. Breaking that kiss I trail my lips from hers and move along her cheek to her neck. My mother shudders under my loving assault and her hands are pressed into my chest, feebly trying to push me away. I raise my hands and claim her breasts. She gasps as this is the first truly overt intimate contact we have shared. So the pressure against my chest subsides and her arms start to go slack. Her hands slowly slid from my chest and move around my neck.

"David... ohhh gawd..." Sofia groans as I continue my assault on her pleasure spots. As my lips latch onto her neck I gingerly begin to suck on it. She is panting hard and as much as I would like to leave a hickey, marking her as mine I don't as I want to take some photos once our ceremony is over and it wouldn't do to have a mark like that showing (this time).

My hands begin roaming her body but nothing so rough that I wrinkle the dress. My mother moves from her seat and straddles my lap. She is soon grinding against my raging cock while my hands trace the curves of her sexy body, a body that will be mine shortly. I break the kiss (reluctantly) and press my forehead to hers. My mother is gasping for air our kisses have been that long and passionate. Her eyes flutter open and meet mine that have been staring at her since ending the kiss. Our matching blue eyes lock and I can see she feels for me what I do for her. Without breaking eye contact I reach into my pocket and pull out a ring, a brand-new wedding ring. My mother holds up her left hand out and I put the engagement part of the ring on her finger.

"Sofia Rosa Fratelli... will you do me the honor, of being my wife?"

Tears fall down my mother's face. Unable to speak at this moment, my mother, despite traditional conceptions about this situation, nods her assent. We kiss passionately one last time as simple mother and son. My soon-to-be wife's arms come around my neck and she is returning my affection. My mother and I were pronounced man and wife at 10:25 on the morning of Monday, July 31st, 2006. The people in attendance thought we looked beautiful and the smile on my mother's face was one for the record books. I haven't seen her this happy since long before my father left and I was determined that she never lose that expression ever again. The local photographer that I hired prior to arriving took the photographs and after giving him the deposit and our home information informed us the first prints would be ready and waiting for us in two weeks' time.

~~~

Three hours later Mr. and Mrs. David Taylor's rented SUV pulls up at the Fratelli family cabin. Sofia is snuggled against her husband's arm and David pulls her over and kisses her briefly before the young man gets out, runs around the vehicle, and after opening the door, lifts his wife from the vehicle, into his arms and carried her to and then through the front door of the cabin.

"You're crazy... put me down," Sofia ordered, but with a smile on her face. "Why'd you do that," she asks as I slowly put her back on her feet.

"Just fulfilling part of my husbandly duties" I answered, my arms still around her. Our lips crashed hungrily together. "You're mine now Sofia Taylor. You are my wife and I'm going to treat you as you deserve to be treated," I inform her.

"Ohhh Daviiid," she moaned as our bodies melted together.

I carried my mother-wife to the living room and put her on the couch. I had arranged for the custodian to have the fire ready to go before we arrived. I tossed several large logs onto the fire before turning to my bride. She watched intently as I strip out of my clothes and toss them onto the chair opposite where she is sitting. My mother swallows hard as I am the first man she has seen naked since my father left her. I'm sure she is comparing my young fit body, a body sculpted by hours of activities and exercise, to my father's.

My mother stands and not breaking eye contact with me, reaches behind her back and pulls the zipper down. I watch as my mother-wife, almost in a trance, slides her dress from her body and stands before me in her wedding lingerie. Vanessa had picked out a set of barely-there panties and bra set for Sofia. The bra looked like it was straining to hold my wife's tits but my lovely bride saves the feeble garment as she reaches between her breasts and unfastens the clasp. Shedding the bra she is adorned in her panties and white stockings. I divest her of her panties but tell her to leave the stockings.

I feel her tremble as I take her in my arms and press our naked bodies together. "Ohhh Babbby," she murmured as I fall to my knees in front of her and she spreads her legs as I move forward and my tongue slowly slid up her slit. She moans loudly as my tongue begins to strike at her pussy. Her hand rest atop my head and her eyes go closed. Meanwhile, my hands come around her body and take hold of her large and sexy ass as I feast on the channel that had borne me, hungrily licking in her essence. She groaned once, almost a wail when my tongue curled around her clitoric erection.

"Oh gawd... you... your dad never did this to me." My mother-wife informs me. I actually stop at that information.

"Never?" I ask for verification.

"No... never."

"The fool. You are a goddess, your body is a temple and I will be worshipping at the shrine of Sofia Taylor for the rest of my days." I tell my Sofi.

Standing upright but still with a firm hold on Sofi's ass, I lift her up and her body wraps around mine. I take her to the bedroom as I want to take her in the bed that has been in her family for some time. Mom is kissing my neck and marking me as hers. Laying her on the bed, she looks at me with lust. Some men might be worried that their technique could be inadequate compared to their previous lover. Having listened to my father and Kat I know for a fact that my stamina is considerably more than my father is capable of. He isn't a 2-minute man but he is no longer the man that my new bride describes.

My wife runs her hand up and down my shaft which twitches in her hand. "Oh, gawd... you are so big. Even bigger than your father. Please... I want you in me... I want to feel my husband's cock in me!" mom growled as she strokes my shaft.

Precum leaks from the head and she coats my cock with it as I can see her bare glistening pussy. Ever since Van helped her with her "grooming" my mother has kept her mound either neatly trimmed or completely bare. I slowly enter the passage that I once exited 18 years ago and my mother feels as tight as Vanessa when we first started having sex. My mother has been deprived of proper loving for too long but as much as I want to have her screaming in sexual bliss, I want our first time to be extra special. Soon enough her vaginal passage will conform to the shape of my cock. As it is mom is gasping as I slowly feed her my rock-solid member, stretching out her pussy. She is moaning and groaning as we slowly and methodically make love. I savor the feeling of her moist cave. Despite my best efforts, her mature pussy is squeezing me the moment I enter and it isn't long before I was spurting a tidal wave of creamy cum into her waiting, orgasming center.

Mom is already gasping but I know she didn't cum yet. However, I'm not concerned about my early ejaculation. As my mother is quickly discovering, even after cumming my staying power is second to none. My cock does not shrink and it stays as firm and rigid as when I first entered her.

"I'm sorry that one was quick..." I inform her. "I... I was too excited... and you... you were so tight... I couldn't stop," I said as I lay gasping atop her, my thick lance still hard and thick inside her.

'You were perfect... perfect," she hushed, then somehow tightened her vagina around me and thrust her hips upward. "I... I can't believe you're still hard though." She tells me. "Your dad never could, even in his youth."

"Mmmm..." I say growling before kissing my wife. "I'm more man than he ever could be. Something that you will quickly discover." We kiss for a good few minutes before I end it and claim her tits for the first time. Years ago I nursed from these magnificent orbs and one day soon, I would do so again when they were filled with my mother's milk.

"Ohhh my gawd baby... I... I've never felt like this before. Fuck me please... fuck me, baby."

"Mmmm... who are you again?" I ask her holding her left hand up by her face. "Ohhhh... your wife. Fuck your mommy-wife!" Sofia Taylor begs. I smiled as my mother was now mine. Sure, it wasn't legal but as far as I was concerned it was.

Refocusing my full attention on my new bride, I began delivering hard powerful forceful thrusts that pinned her writhing body to the mattress beneath her. Her legs were split as wide as she could manage and my engorged cock was penetrating down her vaginal passage, all the way to her gaping womb. My cock head pounded her cervix over and over. Mom's hands were clutching my back and her fingernails were digging into my back. I could feel ten sharp points in my back but I could care less. I could be bleeding out and it would be a grand finale.

"Ohhh gawd..." She moaned. Her pussy was like a vice on my cock, squeezing it, trying to milk my seed from my body. I felt my balls preparing to unleash another tidal wave of semen into her.

"This is for you mom... all for you!"

"I... I'M COMING... I'M CUMMMMINGGG!" Sofia Rosa Fratelli-Taylor, 36 years young, dug her nails and heels into my body as she convulsed in orgasmic bliss. It has been over a year since the last time my father had sex with her and despite the dry spell, she would easily trade all the years of sex with him for this one encounter with me. However, she wouldn't have to as I planned to make love to her as often as I could.

When I finally pulled out of my mother I felt a trickle of cum escape her stuffed pussy. "Put your hips up," I instruct my mother. My mother did as I asked without question. Her legs went up into the air and she lifted her hips so that every last drop of my precious cum flowed down her passage and into her receptive womb. After a while, my mother put her legs down and wrapped her body around mine. I loved the feel of my bride's naked skin against mine. Her massive breasts would more than likely grow larger once they were filled with milk. pressed into my chest and I took hold of her right tit and kisses her lips.

Once we were settled we dozed off for a short nap. When we woke up fully energized Sofi and I climbed out of the bed and padded to the living room. Once we were in front of the fireplace my bride gave me a saucy wink and blew me a kiss. I watch as Sofi got on her hand and knees on the bear skin rug and looking over her shoulder she winks at me and says, "Again?" she had gone so long without sex, she was bound and determined to makeup for the lost time. Sofi shakes her sexy, bubbly ass in front of my face and that is all that I need to know what she wants. However, I make her ask for it.

"What does my Sofi want?"

"Please David..."

"Please David what?"

"Please... make love to me like you did Vanessa on the 4th of July."

"So you were watching us," I say to her. I knew she was of course but I have to tease her.

"Oh, my gawd... I was so hot watching the two of you making love in the light of the fireplace. I actually brought myself to orgasm both nights you two made love in the living room!"

"Suck it Sofi... suck my cock and make it as wet as you are."

I watch as my sexy mature wife turns around on all fours and creeps over to my cock which is standing tall and proud. Grasping my cock which has a bit of dried cum from the both of us, Sofi slips her lips around the head of my dick. She is soon tasting us, her dried pussy juice and my dried sperm. I listen as she moans her approval as she does deeper and deeper until she has taken as much of my massive member into her mouth.

I make love to Sofi's mouth until I am content that I will be slick enough for her. My bride is actually disappointed when I force her from my cock but I tell her we will have the rest of our lives for oral play. This is about her, and for her. I watch as she takes the hint, turns around, and crawls forward two steps. Once she is where she wants to be she lowers herself, arches her back, and rests her head on her arms. She braces herself and I slip my man meat back inside her.

"Uuuuuuhhhhhh!" Sofi moans as I once again bottom out inside her. While her vaginal passage stretches again to accept my size and girth, the give is far easier this time.

"Oh gawd... your... your dad never managed to go so deep in me before... Oh gawd... oh GAWD... OH MY GAWDDDD... I'M CUMMING!" I make love to Sofi bringing her to three orgasms in this position and her vagina milks my shaft for every drop of semen, sucking millions of swimming sperm toward her waiting egg. We slept on the rug before the fire.

The next morning I awoke to my naked Sofi sucking on my cock so that she could ride me to another orgasm when I got up. I had awakened the slut in my mother and wouldn't have had it any other way. We made love nonstop for the next four days before things came to a head... as I intended.

To Be Concluded