Family Drama Pt. 04

Story Info
After Vanessa and Sofia, it's Kat's turn!
6.5k words
4.71
28.7k
55

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers

AN: Inspired by Scouries Two Pregnant Moms & A Sis?

Dearest Readers, while this story borrows the original story premise I have changed it to suit my narrative while keeping the characters, and some lines of dialogue. from the above-mentioned story, The character portrayals have been changed to suit my writing style and many other things were fleshed out.

I sought the author's blessing but after waiting a month with no response (he hasn't been active here since Nov of 2020) so I am going ahead with my story. I hope you enjoy my take on this tale.

~ Friday, August 4th, 2006 ~

It was almost the end of the first week of Sofia and my marriage. Even though we brought clothes with us we haven't worn any since we divested ourselves of our wedding garb. The only item of clothing that Sofi has worn since arriving has been an apron while she was cooking. The first time I saw her in the apron she was bending over and putting dinner in the oven to cook.

As soon as the oven was closed I was behind Sofi. Lifting her several inches into the air my wife squeaks and squeals when I put her down in front of the table. Her arms stop her descent (not like I dropped her, she was far too precious and I am far too strong). I spit in my hand as neither of us is properly lubricated and before my lover can say anything other than my name I am spearing her with my weapon of love.

Sofi moans and groans her approval of my passion and technique as the sound of my hips colliding with her ample ass cheeks fills the room. Sofi's tits, which I have since learned are 40DD, shake forward every time I collide with her and swing back when I pull away from my wife. Soon I capture these fabulous globes in my hands and massage them as I have several times over the past few days since I became Sofia Taylor's husband and will continue to do so as often as possible for the rest of our lives.

A wicked idea comes to me as I am feeling a little drained of sperm wise having drained my balls constantly with only the occasional break for sleep but having given my lovely wife three loads thus far today I am still recharging. I pull my cock out of Sofi and she wines, asking me why I stopped.

"I have to claim your last hole Hunny."

I watch as a look of almost terror comes over my lover's face. "I... I've never..."

Looking at her in utter shock I ask, "Really? He didn't do that either?"

Sofia just shakes her head no. "Your father was never very adventurous. He was a missionary and occasionally doggie style. He loved getting blowjobs but that was the extent of our sex life."

"I am going to destroy your concept of sex my dearest Sofi. By the time this weekend is over the last twenty years of your love life will be a distant memory. I'm going to show you how a real man loves his woman, starting by taking your anal virginity."

I kiss Sofi's exposed back and releasing my mother-wife, go to our bedroom and collect my bottle of lube that I brought with me for later. Slathering three fingers with lube, I dip my fingers into her orifice and she groans as I begin prepping her for what is about to happen. With my free hand coated in lube, I begin applying it to my shaft, and once properly coated I remove my fingers and lodge the head of my cock in her brown rosebud.

"Uuuuhhhh... ohhhh gawd David..." My lover moans. It's uncomfortable. My girth is stretching her virgin hole and I'm sure it hurts, but I am being as tender a lover as I can be. I love this woman so much that I would never do anything to hurt her. I want her to learn to enjoy this, and the only way that will happen is if I am a tender, sensitive lover.

I take my time and Sofi soon takes every inch of my large cock in her deflowered ass. Pinned to the dining room table I take hold of her apron and use it to wipe the residual lube from my hand. Once clean I place my hands on her hips and begin slowly making love to the ass of the woman that bore me. My mother's groans excite me and soon the pain she once felt has turned to moans of pleasure. I further surprise my sexy new wife when I take hold of her by the wrists and pull her upright, never stopping my thrusts into her ass.

Sofi shrieks when I magically grasp her by the thighs and heft her up into the air. "Ahhhhhh..." she moans as her full weight comes down on my cock. Holding her up by her thighs I begin pummeling her ass. As my cock fucks her asshole and I hold her in place I wish I had two more arms as I want more than anything to be holding my wife's 40DD tits and tweaking her nipples at this moment. Sofi doesn't last long after all the overstimulation and she experiences the first anal orgasm of her life.

I thought my mother had experienced the most earth-shattering orgasm the first time we made love... I was wrong. We will have to do this again, and next time... next time we will be facing one another so I can feel her tits pressed into my chest, and kiss her succulent lips as I take her ass. I carry Sofi back to the bedroom and tuck her in bed so that she can rest and recuperate for tonight's nocturnal events.

I took a shower during my mother's nap and once dry I slip on my boxers so that I can somewhat safely attend to dinner. I get a tray and after putting the finishing touches on all of the side dishes (mom made the entree after all) I carry dinner to our bedroom. Rousing my mother with the magnificent odor of her meal, she sits up in bed, her ass very sore (but in a good way) and I serve her in bed. We have an excellent meal and after I clear the dishes and put everything that we didn't eat away I return to our honeymoon suite. Mom is on all fours waiting for me. She helps me out of my boxers and moves back so that I can join her in bed.

"Are you ready to fill my womb with more of your seed?" Sofi inquires.

"Oh yes. I have a very nice load ready for you now." I tell her.

We make love, in bed again. I am on my back and Soifi is riding me. When I hear a creak at the door I know what or should I say, who it is. I pull mom down to me and claim her lips. She is so lost in the heat of the moment that she doesn't know that we are no longer alone. I wrap my arms around Sofie just right so that I can hold her in place while holding her meaty ass cheeks. She moans some when she feels me pulling her cheeks apart.

"Mmmmmm..." Sofi moans in pleasure only to suddenly do so again in a higher register as her ass is once again invaded. The cock in question feels different, yet similar. My lover breaks the kiss that we were sharing. I had her so distracted she didn't realize we were no longer alone.

"Hello, Sofia." A very naked Vanessa says before giving her mother-in-law/sister-wife a big kiss on the lips. Sofia quickly sees that the only thing Vanessa had on was a harness with a very sizable strap-on cock. "Welcome to our family."

Vanessa slowly feeds the phallus into Sofi's ass. She is doing so very slowly, and very gingerly as she knows from experience what it's like to take my cock up her ass. Vanessa was an anal virgin as well before me. She has to control herself as the dick, modeled after my actual cock, slips into Sofi much easier this time. I think Van must have used an excessive amount of lube to ensure it went in easier, but that also makes it harder to control just how quickly you enter someone.

Mom is in sensory overload having her first threesome and her first double penetration. I remain still as I allow Vanessa the honor of making love to her mother-in-law/sister-wife's ass. With my dick in her pussy I relish the feel of the faux cock pushing against the membrane separating our two members. I can feel Sofi building to another orgasm so I reluctantly signal Van to stop. As our lover gasps for air Vanessa pulls her back and off my cock. Sofi is still impaled on the strap-on and she watches through glassy eyes as I get up on my knees, close the distance between us and re-impale her with my cock.

My conservative mother vanishes at that moment. With Van's help, she moves up and down our dual cocks, and with every downward thrust, I feel her pussy clamp down tighter and tighter on my cock as her orgasm builds until the dam breaks and mom lets us know how she is feeling.

"Ohhhh gawd..." Sofi moans. "Oh gawddd... oh yes... yes, oooooh, oh fuck, oh shit... ohhh fuck... oh Gawd, YES, oh gawd... oh gawd... oh my gawd... OOOHHHMYGAWD... YESSSSSS!" Sofia screams as her orgasm overtakes her body. When her vice of a pussy clamps down one last time I groan and flood her receptive womb with another geyser-like blast of semen.

We lower Sofi down onto her side and as she is trying to catch her breath Vanessa slowly withdraws the cock from mom's ass. There is a pop when this occurs and kissing Sofi on the cheek Vanessa excuses herself for the moment. I stay put, acting as a sperm trap to keep all my seed sealed within my mother. Only when Vanessa returns do I slowly remove myself from her body. Sofi moans however when Van puts another cock, this one with a shield covering the front of her pussy. Van helps mom into a panty-style harness that holds the cock and shield in place.

"We don't want you to lose any of that precious seed," Van tells Sofi.

Mom is so far gone she just nods her head and then snuggles against me. Vanessa comes around and melds herself into my side and we kiss passionately having not seen one another for the better part of the week. We all fall asleep (Van is tired from her long drive) as tomorrow is an important day for the future of our family.

~ Saturday, August 5th, 2006 ~

Sofia woke up feeling very tired and very sore. Her ass had been thoroughly fucked by two people the day before. That made three firsts for her. The first time she had ever had anal sex, the first time she had ever had sex with a woman, and the first time she had ever been double penetrated in a threesome. Her body told her that she had to go to the bathroom and as she stood up she quickly remembered the phallus still lodged in her sex being held by the harness she wore.

Slipping out of the bed, she padded her way to the bathroom, removed the panties, and then carefully removed the cock from within her. Placing the faux dick in the sink, Sofi sat down and relived herself all while thinking about the events of the past week. She looked at her left hand and marveled at the wedding ring that adorned her ring finger. It was brand new, having been commissioned by her son specifically for her. It has very pretty ornate patterns etched into the gold band and in addition to a teardrop diamond had her birthstones embedded around the diamond. It was truly one of a kind, just like the man that had given it to her.

Sofie decided to get cleaned up, something that she and David only did every so often as they were making love so much, there was no point as they would just get sweaty all over again. When she was done cleaning up she went back to the bedroom to find that it was vacated. On the bed, she found one of her new rompers that she had gotten while out with Vanessa and David before the 4th of July holiday. It felt very odd as Sofi slipped on the garment as she had gone so long without clothes recently that the material felt almost alien to her.

Making her way to the main area of the cabin she found Vanessa sitting on the couch in front of the large picture window drinking a cup of coffee. She smiles at Sofia and pats the cushion beside her. As Sofia takes a seat she blushes a bit remembering how the younger woman helped fuck her last night. Truth be told she felt like she was about to go into a sexual coma when the orgasm overtook her. Vanessa hands Sofi a fresh cup of coffee made just how she likes it. In the kitchen David is grilling up steaks for breakfast, he has eggs cooking Sunnyside up and the bacon is almost ready.

Neither woman says anything. Sofi is not sure what to say about what occurred and Vanessa not saying anything as David wants to be the one to reveal everything to his bride. Breakfast is a quiet affair. Vanessa is smiling and Sofia looks uncertain as we eat. Vanessa volunteers to clean up and taking my new wife's hand I lead her back to the couch. I give Vanessa the time she needs to clean up because this is a family matter and we are all family now.

Mom is in the middle of the couch, I am on her right and Vanessa is on her left. We each take one of her hands and start off by telling her that we love her. Vanessa informs her that even though she made love to her last night, that doesn't change the fact that she also loves her as a mother. She tells her how she loves the bond that they have and would never do anything to ruin it. She hopes she can understand that. I then start my story back at the beginning. I begin to fill in the gaps in the story that I have been keeping to myself.

"So the story you told me about saving Vanessa is true, but the part about it being an act of fate is false?" Mom asks for clarification.

"Yes." Van and I say in unison.

"I grew up Vanessa Coleman," Van interjects, "But my birth name is Alana Vanessa Taylor."

Mom looks at Van not immediately registering what the name means other than that she shares our surname. Then, for the first time, she looks into Van's eyes and sees something she doesn't know how she missed. Her eyes... they're Kenneth's eyes.

"Oh my god... Alana... you, you're Kenneth's daughter!" Mom says in shock.

"Yes, she is," I say.

I let this sink in for a moment before continuing. I tell her how I found a file in dad's desk and I tracked her down. During the time I spent trying to figure out how to approach and introduce myself I became enamored by her. Eventually, that crush turned into lust, and then love. Van and I then told her the story of our courtship, how on a weekend very similar to this I had made love to her and then spilled the beans about the nature of our relationship and my plan moving forward. Mom can't say anything about the fact that Van and I are half-siblings as she and I are full-blood relatives.

"Is there anything else?"

"Yes," I say.

Vanessa takes the lead showing my mother the ring on her left hand. Mom recognizes it as the ring dad gave me when my grandfather passed away. "We're sister-wives," Vanessa informs her mother-in-law.

"How... how long have you been married?" Mom asks us.

"We got married at 12:01 AM following dad's ceremony to Kat."

"Is there anything else?" Sofi asks not sure she could handle anything else.

"Just one more thing, well... two," Vanessa adds.

I look at her with a bewildered expression as this is news to me. "First, I can stay with you until the end of your honeymoon because I am on administrative leave."

Van then quickly sums up how her supervisor made it look like she wasn't doing her job and even with dad's favor, the matter needed to be investigated and thus she was on unpaid leave for two weeks. I would be dealing with that when I returned home.

"And the second?" Mom asks. Vanessa takes her mother-in-law's hands and places them on her abdomen.

"Congratulation on your wedding... Grandma." Vanessa announces to both of us.

~ Sunday, August 13th, 2006 ~

I left my wives the day before they were to make the trip back to our home to put the second to last phase of my plan in order. thanks to Vanessa, I knew Kat was at her most fertile time (women talk). As such, I had to be there for the beginning of her cycle hoping fate would deliver. I parked in the drive, knowing she would see Van's car first thing and she could come to check on me once dad was gone (if he were even home). Right on time, Kat came knocking on my door. I wasn't asleep but played it off as I had been as I lie in wait for her next move.

After she knocked on my bedroom door again and I didn't immediately answer her, Kat openeds the door and sticks her head in. "David? Are you up?" I lay on my back (feigning sleep) and mumbled a response.

She entered the room as anticipated and found me turning to face her. My bedsheet was the only thing draped over my (unbeknownst to her) naked body. "Good morning Kat." I greet her stretching out. Her eyes glance over my naked form and not seeing a waistband around my midsection she quickly surmises that I am naked under my bedsheet.

"Oh... I'm sorry... I didn't know you were still in bed" she said, but not retreating just standing past the doorway watching me.

"It's okay Kat. C'mon in," I say sitting up against my headboard. I pat the empty spot on my full-sized bed.

"But..." She hesitantly states.

"C'mon. I've missed you. Sit," I stated in a calm but more commanding tone. The room smells a bit musky from the last time Van was here as no one had bothered to air out the room.

"So, how was your vacation?" Katrina asked as she tentatively sat. "What?" she demanded as I grinned back at her.

"It was amazing! I had the best time and it was a truly life changing trip."

"Really?" Kat asks intrigued by my description. "What made it so special?"

"I got married," I proudly announce to my stepmother.

"Riiight..." Kat replies not believing me. "Sure you did David," Kat replies thinking I'm playing with her.

"I did."

"David, I saw Vanessa before she went to join you and she didn't mention anything about the two of you getting married. If the two of you were going to elope I imagine you shared the news with your mother and she was present but I would think Van would have called to tell me."

"True... but I was already married before Vanessa joined us on the second half of our vacation," I state. The sentence was true on both counts. She didn't need to know that I was already married to my truest love before marrying mom.

"You... you married someone else?" She asks in shock.

"Oh yeah," I say with a grin. I show her my wedding band and then reach over for the polaroids that were taken by the staff at the Justice of the Peace.

"Who... who is she?" Kat asks. Her skin has gone pale as she is afraid of my answer. I find it kind of cute that she is both worried and angry that I might have betrayed my love for Van. The two have gotten quite close over the course of her seduction. I hand Kat the photos and while the two haven't met, she has spent enough time in my room and seen the family photos I have beside my bed to know who the woman is.

I flatly answer Kat as she looks at the polaroids, "I married my mom, just like I told you I would."

Kat looks at us dressed in our simplistic wedding clothes surrounded by the Justice and our witnesses. My mother was smiling in the wedding dress Vanessa had selected for the occasion and I was in my nice suit. She drops the photos onto the bed and looks me squarely in the face. "You... you slept with your mom?"

"No Kat. I seduced her. I then proposed to her. She accepted my proposal and we got married." Kat's mind was awhirl at this news.

"Oh god..." Kat murmurs as I continue. In her shock, Kat fails to notice me closing the gap in her personal bubble.

"After the ceremony, we drove to our family cabin at which point I carried my bride across the threshold and into our honeymoon cabin. We spent the better part of two weeks in the wilderness making love. The best part is that it was her fertile time. Right now she is probably on her way back from our honeymoon holding her hand over her stomach in anticipation of us conceiving the child she has long since been denied." I decided to finish my story by telling my stepmother. "I'm hoping it's a girl. If it is I'll bet she is even more stunning than Krysta as the baby would be two-thirds her genes, and one-third mine."

Kat is in utter shock. She doesn't move from the bed but she turns away from me as she tries to process everything that I am telling her. So lost in her thoughts, probably trying to figure out where she went wrong during our private sessions, that she doesn't register as I slip out from under the sheet and bared myself completely to her. Only when she turns back and sees my naked form does everything I've ever told her come back and hit her like a freight train.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers
12