Family Drama Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,237 Followers

"Noooooo," she says as my hand comes up and cupped her face. I place my free hand on her right hip and gently pulled her to me.

"Oh yes. A promise is a promise. I married and bred my birth mother, now it's your turn to be bred!" I say as I lean in and claim her trembling lips. She whimpers at the contact, much like that first night in the club. However, she doesn't try and break the kiss. I'm pleased that I've made enough headway that her resistance to my advances is almost nil.

Finally breaking the kiss, she turns her head and feebly says, "We... we shouldn't... I'm your stepmother."

"Shouldn't... not cant? If you were really opposed to this you would say you can't do this."

Kat is torn. I can feel how flush her body already is but that little angel on her shoulder is feebly trying to convince her to stay true to my father. Time to help stoke the devil's argument to go for it.

Scooting back, I let her see me in all my naked glory. Since her arrival, my cock has gone from semi-rigid to full hard-on. I watch her swallow her anxiety. With my best Pokerface, I say, "I know you want this Kat." I say. "If you don't want this you are free to get up and leave," I tell her.

I watch as she registers my statement but her body does not move from its spot. Several moments of silence go by and I prod her again. Gently taking hold of her left hand I bring it to my crotch and place it firmly on my cock. "You know you want this. If you didn't you would have run out of my room screaming ages ago." I say helping her stock my cock. It is very hot, very hard, and she is almost salivating as her hand travels the length from head to ball sack.

"I... I..." Kat says barely above a whisper. Her eyes are closed as she shivers at my touch.

"Your nipples and pussy say otherwise," I tell her looking at what her body is saying. Her nipples are rock hard and pushing against the material of her simple summer dress. Having chosen to wear a yellow dress and having tucked it between her legs when she sat down I can see the wet spot that has formed over the last few moments. Taking hold of her I pull her over my body and toss her onto her back. I move my body over her and part her legs, pressing my rigid cock against the wet spot of her dress.

"Nooooo," she moans, "No... please... your... your father..."

I stop my seduction and Kat breaths a sigh of relief. However, I didn't stop because I "came to my senses". No, I stopped because I had an epiphany. I stand up, collect my panting stepmother and toss her over my right shoulder. Before she can question what I am doing I carry her from my room, down the hallway, and into the master bedroom. Within a step of the bed, I unceremoniously toss her onto the bed and stand above her like the alpha male I am.

"My father doesn't appreciate you, Kat. He's already around so infrequently that he's probably found his next Mrs. Kenneth Taylor, or is closing in on her." I declare. I see the wheels turning in her head over my statement. "Dad can show up any time now ready to serve you with annulment papers."

My words hit Kat like a sledgehammer. While I don't have any concrete evidence for these claims I wouldn't exactly be surprised by them. This was dad's MO when he was getting ready to divorce mom. While Kat wasn't the reason for the divorce there were plenty of able and willing young women hoping to warm my dad's bed.

"You are a true beauty and deserve better than you are getting. You are so beautiful and any child you conceive will be just as precious. " I say before kissing her exposed neck.

"Ahhhhh... Kat moans aloud as her body begins to surrender to my assault.

With her resistance all but gone I take hold of the front of Katrina's dress and with all my strength and rip the garment in half from top to bottom. Kat looks at me, looks at my large engorged cock, and while she can stop this from happening, she does nothing to stop it.

"We were originally going to have sex in my bed but then I realized that this is where we need to consummate our relationship. We're going to consummate our relationship in your marriage bed!" I stop talking but keep my eyes locked on hers. I gently move my hips back and forth, sawing my cock against her panty-clad pussy. Kat is having a hard time focusing on me and not the sensations I am giving her.

"David..."

Not wanting her to think I was going to "rape" her, I kiss her knees and taking hold of the sides of the panties, slowly pull them off her. The submissive side I've cultivated in her rears its head and she assists me despite her mouth protesting the action. I suck on her panties, tasting the fluid soaking the lace material.

"You protest too much," I inform Kat. "You want this. Your body is being more honest than your mouth. It's time to give in and accept what it is you really want... me. Since dad is incapable of giving you what you desire... what you deserve... I will do it for you!"

Now that she is naked, I slip between Katrina's splayed legs. I rub the head of my hot, hard cock against her lips. The fluid seeping from her folds has her so slick that I almost bottom out without trying. Kat shudders as my larger, thicker cock pushes its way inside of her.

"Just so you know, if we do this I'm going to pummel your pussy with my cock until no other man will be able to satisfy you! I"m going to hold my orgasm in until you have come no less than three times. Only after you are begging me for release will I finally grant you your fondest wish! By the end of our time together you will be properly bred, and by the end of the month..."

"What..." Katrina squeaks out even though she knows the answer.

"By the end of the month, you will be carrying my baby in your womb!" I assure her. With her legs spread just far enough I mount my blonde stepmother.

"OOOOOH, MY GAAAAWD!" Kat moans as I slip my cock into her just a few inches. Those few inches already fill Kat as no other man has. With her already writhing out of her mind I know this was the moment that I was waiting for. Just as Kat tries to wrap herself around me I pull back and break all contact with her.

"Wha..." she cries out in protest of my departure from her sex.

Scooting back I look her squarely in the eyes. She looks at me like she did the night I smacked her for calling Vanessa a whore. Now out of arms reach, I let her see me, a stern look on my face and a raging cock ready to breed her.

"David... why...?" she asks dumbfounded. She is in heat and I am holding out on her.

"Is this what you want? I don't want to do this and you turn around and tell someone that I raped you." I tell Katrina.

This sinks in and Kat replies, "I... I'd never..."

"You say that now... but what bout after the deed. If we do this, I want you ready, willing, and able. But..."

"But?" She asks panting, listening to my every word.

"You have to tell me that you want this. If you really want this I need to hear you tell me what you want. I need to hear you tell me exactly what you want me to do to you," I asked almost cruelly, enjoying her sexual need.

This was it, the point of no return. She could tell me, no and I would leave and this part of my plan would be a bust. I have brought her to the brink and while I was almost 99% sure I had her but there was always that 1 percent chance of failure.

I could see lust but also indecision in her eyes as she mulls over the choices. My heart pounds three times before I hear Kat's whispered answer.

"What did you say, Kat?" I ask her not sure of her answer.

"I want you, David." She says again. Kat lays back against her pillows. Once positioned she willingly spreads her legs and lifts them up. "I want you to make love to me."

"Sorry... I couldn't hear you."

Katrina is so hot and horny that she can't wait any longer. Scooting to the center of the bed, Kat lays flat on her back, she reaches under her legs pulls them back and spread herself, and presents herself before her stepson. "PLEASE DAVID... I NEED YOU." Kat practically screams at the top of her lungs. "I need to feel that magnificent cock of yours filling me up." She tells me. "I want you to take me over and over again until your seed floods my womb and gives me a baby."

That was what I wanted to hear. Moving back I place my hands behind Kat's knees. I push her legs so far back that her knees touch her head. She screams my name in pure bliss as my cock spears her pussy and the tip touches her womb.

"Yes... yes... oh gawd yes! Fuck me... fuck me... please baby."

"Fuck who?" I asked, teasingly slipping my cock in and out of her engorged pussy lips.

"Fuck mommy... fuck your mommy... fuck your dad's twenty-six-year-old wife," she cried, knowing instinctively the words I wanted to hear. "Fuck me in your father's bed, David!"

With those words, I went to work pummeling her pussy. Over and over I pound her. My rod saws in and out, back and forth. Kat is a screamer, just like Van. Just like my wife, I fuck her relentlessly over and over.

"Please David..." Kat moans.

"Please what?" I ask her.

"Please... put your baby in mommy Katrina's belly. I want your baby!" she screamed as I smashed deep into her. Katrina's long, lean legs come around me and wrap just above my ass. Her arms are like a vice squeezing me as her pussy clamps down on me. She screams so loud that I think I hear glass shattering as I explode within her. Jet after jet of my cum floods her womb and even after my last spurt leaves the head of my cock my dick stays lodged within her to keep my seed from escaping. I give Katrina time to recover, the entire time we never separate.

For the next few hours, we fucked. There would be plenty of time for tender loving later. We were on a mission and that mission was procreation. Not only that but much like with Vanessa, I wanted us to leave our mark in every room in the house. During one of our breaks, I called the staff and gave them their second paid vacation. Dad was going to be gone for the week and I wanted to use every free moment breeding his trophy wife.

For the next five days, Kat and I would go about our workdays as if nothing had changed between us. I started keeping my messenger bike at her office but I would give Kat a ride to work on my motorcycle. She started keeping her work clothes in her office and while riding into the office she always wore sexy clothes and my helmet to keep her identity concealed. We would arrive an hour before work, have sex in the shower, and then she would dress all prim and proper for her clients. For five days that was our routine and none of her clients were the wiser as to their shrinks affairs. At the end of the day, I would return, hot and sweaty after her last client was gone. I would return to use her shower and change out of my messenger outfit and she would shed her professional attire and reveal the true Katrina, my personal slutty stepmother. Unlike the morning we only showered and playfully washed one another.

Depending on our mood we would either go out for dinner, go dancing, and then return home or just return home, eat and then procreate. Either way, our evening would end with me eventually carrying Kat back to the master bedroom and showing her exactly who the master of this house truly was. The entire time we were having relations I was recording every intimate moment for posterity. By the time I had to return to my two wives Katrina was physically and mentally mine and if all went well, by the end of the month she would be carrying my baby. Later, once I was sure I owned her mentally, I would tell her the truth about everything. For now, the only concern was creating a baby and cuckolding my father.

~ September 2006 ~

August passed in a blur of sex for me. The first week was spent with my mommy-wife. Week two was spent pleasuring both my wives in the wilderness. Week three was all Katrina and the final week I returned home to recover and prepare for September. Upon my return, I was welcomed with generous affection and I had to give my ladies a blow-by-blow of what happened. Neither was surprised that Katrina submitted to me. Vanessa laughed when I told her exactly how quickly she gave in. My mother took pride in the fact that she managed to hold out as long as she did being in such intimate contact with me over the past few weeks. Both women were exceptionally pleased to learn that Katrina was not spared from my tradition of taking my women up the ass. Katrina was exceptionally tight and screamed exceptionally loud as long as I deflowered her. Despite the fact I was as gentle and loving as I could be, her ass was so small and tight it took a large amount of lube and quite a bit of patience. From the moment I returned home, Van and I spent our nights in mom's bed. I suspect they started this tradition during my absence but I have no issues with that. I actually encourage it.

"Which of us is better in bed?" Sofi inquires. She is of course referring to Kat as she knows that I am equally enamored by both Vanessa and herself.

"There is no comparison between the two of you mom," I truthfully inform her. As much as I enjoyed fucking Kat and breaking her in she couldn't compete with my mother. Sofi was one in a million and much like Krysta stated upon seeing Kat, she was one in a long line of similar-bodied women.

"But you still want her."

"Yes. I've grown fond of her. She's a unique individual and very energetic in bed. I can't wait to see what her figure becomes while she is pregnant and after she's had her first baby."

Vanessa did not come with me the following weekend (as planned) when I went to see Katrina. We made up an excuse but none was needed as that meant that Kat had sole access to my cock. Of course, while I made love to her, my blonde stepmother asked me who was better. Not wanting to ruin what I had going I tell her that I preferred her. I don't know if she actually believed me but she let it go as I continued to pummel her pussy and fill her womb with my seed.

To Be Concluded

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,237 Followers
12