Family Estranged Ch. 03

Story Info
Skylar’s captors give her a brutal choice.
3.8k words
4.52
21k
12

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben speared the two-pronged jumbo electro wand into the slender blonde's breasts and then sent another shock to her belly before migrating further downward again, giving her pussy a jolt she wouldn't soon forget.

"AYYY!! Please no more!"

Skylar's desperate plea was drowned out by the crack of the whip that now smote her mother's breasts. But her mother's cries weren't just from the five bead-tipped strands now smacking across her chest. With the naked mother and daughter tied side by side on the bed by their ankles, some of the shock from Ben's wand was affecting both women.

Ben and Jayden (AKA J) had been at it now for a solid 20 to 25 minutes. Their arms were not fatigued but their muscles felt that pleasant burn that a good workout provides. As for the two women, they were both slick with sweat, their voices hoarse from crying out.

"Please stop," Skylar whimpered. "Please, please!" Her voice trailed off, too exhausted to maintain the shrill cries she'd been letting loose for the past 20 minutes or so.

"Mmm. Should I stop? Hmm? Should I be gentle with you now, bitch?" Ben reached out and cupped the girl's ravaged sex with deceptive tenderness. It felt so warm to the touch and looked swollen.

"Please fuck me, Master. Use me! Do whatever you want with me, just make it stop!" Skylar babbled. The beautiful blonde begged as if her life depended on it.

"Mmm. You hear that, J? I think this young pussy wants a nice, hard ass-fuck. That's what your telling me, isn't it girl?"

Skylar gaped at him. Her once wavy blonde hair was plastered to the side of her face, soaked in perspiration, and her chest was still heaving. She just knew that she didn't want more shocks. Her face crumpled. The idea of an ass-fuck sounded horrific too, but it was now a matter of degree and finding the lesser evil.

"Yes, Master. I... I want you to fuck me in the ass." The blonde sagged with relief as Ben not only put down the electro wand, he even began to untie the girl's ankles. He then leaned over with the keys to her cuffs. "I'll take these off if you promise to behave, little slut. Do we have a deal?"

Skylar gave a vigorous nod. "Yes, Master."

Meanwhile, J had finally grown tired of creating a criss-cross of welts across Charlotte Bloomington's rounded cones. The celebrity author was gasping, trying to recover her breath, as J let the five tendrils of the whip trail with a tantalizing, ominous promise across the woman's cunt lips.

"Your tits look a healthy shade of red, bitch, and I like the pattern the welts make. Shall we see if you have some screaming left in you and try out your pussy?"

'I deserve this,' Charlotte thought. 'I deserve all the rape and beatings these men subject me to.' She had abandoned her kids, let them deal with her husband's funeral arrangements, to grieve all on their own while she flew off to write and sell her books. Yes, she deserved exactly what she'd had planned for herself this night. Hiring these two actor thugs had been the right decision.

Now, though, submerging herself back in the fantasy and the role she needed to play for her daughter's sake, as a fellow victim, Charlotte roused herself.

"No, please Master... Let me please you."

"But your cries and squeals DO please me, you beautiful whore," J shot back.

J pulled his arm back for a blow right across Charlotte's sex. As the whip landed, the busty blonde shrieked and her entire body writhed, making her battered breasts shake enticingly beneath him. He only got one lashing in, though, before Ben stopped him.

"Hold on, Brother. I've got an idea."

By now Ben had uncuffed the daughter. Skylar rubbed at her sore wrists. For the first time since the home invaders surprised them, she wasn't bound or cuffed. The masked assailant ordered his captive to stand at the foot of the bed while J stepped aside.

"I'm all ears, Brother. Proceed," J said.

Next, Ben stepped behind Skylar. She was looking down at her mom, staring with horror at her mom's whipped breasts, those lush curves covered with welts. Ben reached around and cupped Skylar's perky tits. The young woman could feel his erection pressing into her back, and it made her shudder. His breath tickled ear and those calloused palms felt like sandpaper against her nipples.

"Look at your poor mama, bitch. Those big, sexy tits don't look so good, do they? Tell you what, I'll give you a choice in how I ass-rape you," Ben rumbled. Skylar felt a chill race down her spine, dreading whatever so-called 'choice' he was about to lay before her.

"Option 1 - you kneel and do what I asked earlier - you LICK and SUCK your mom's pussy. Show some gratitude to the pussy that gave birth to you. Comfort her after that nasty beating. She needs it. Do THAT, and I'll use lube when I ass-rape you." He paused as Skylar felt the sickening feeling in her stomach getting worse and worse. "Option 2 - you don't cooperate. You leave your poor mother lying there without any comfort and I just ass-rape you anyway, dry, no lube. So, my cute young fuck-toy... which is it going to be?"

Skylar met her mother's beleaguered gaze while Ben groped, fondled, and kneaded her young breasts and licked up the side of her neck.

"I'm so sorry, baby. You better do what they say - for both our sakes," Charlotte whispered, pleading and resigned as she looked up at her daughter. To Charlotte's relief, Skylar seemed to understand and no longer fought her fate.

Forcing back a fresh wave of revulsion, the gorgeous young blonde finally capitulated.

"OK! All right. Master, I'll suck her pussy. P-please use lube. Please don't fuck my ass dry, Sir."

"Good decision. All right then, kneel and stick that sweet ass up in the air for me, slut," Ben growled.

The sexy blonde now knelt at the foot of the bed. She stared at her mother's gaping pussy, its swollen contours still leaking some of J's sperm. She knew she would have to taste some of that sperm, in addition to her mother's own cunt fluids, and it nearly made her want to retch. It took all the fortitude she could muster to lean forward and tentatively flick her tongue against Charlotte's sex. Yet, as she began to lap at Charlotte's freshly raped pussy, Skylar was surprised at the taste. It wasn't unpleasant. To the contrary, the salty-sweet tang of the combined fluids of rapist and victim seemed to dovetail together like a decent cocktail on the blonde's tongue.

Skylar's timid licking soon grew in confidence. She darted her tongue deeper into her mother's folds, her mouth glued to Charlotte's pussy as she sucked out the last of J's sperm.

"Mmm. Yes. Look at that, she loves her mama, all right," J observed. "Mind if I take her ass instead?"

Ben gave him a dark look but finally shrugged. "You let me run with my idea, so I guess it's my turn to be generous. Sure, Brother, why not."

J seemed in no hurry to quicken the torments planned for poor Skylar. He now crouched behind her and slid a finger between her cunt lips, rubbing her clit as he stared at the rosebud of her tight young ass. Leaning down, while still fingering her snatch, the masked captor spit a few generous globs of saliva into the girl's rectum. Then he wet his index finger, coating it liberally in his spit, and proceeded to slide the top knuckle of the digit into Skylar's bottom.

"UGGGHHH!" The effect was immediate. Skylar groaned plaintively as she felt the invasion of that foreign object prodding at the outer limits of her anus. To her credit, though, she kept sucking her mother's pussy. Charlotte looked down now, her heart racing, her libido rising. She looked down to see her daughter's nose pressed against her muff of finely trimmed pubic hair, that tongue performing miracles against her clit.

'Oooohhh yes, Sky, oh god that feels so good. Keep going, baby. Don't stop,' she thought. Charlotte had never felt closer to her daughter than at this very moment, with Skylar's mouth pressed firmly against her sex, frantically licking and sucking, giving her pleasure in a way both forbidden yet profound.

Skylar wasn't clueless either. She could sense her mom's responses. She could sense the arousal coiling through the moistening pussy now gently moving in tandem to her licks and gentle sucking.

'Oh god. Mom, this is so wrong. I can't believe you're getting into it! UGH!' Skylar thought. But she didn't blame her mom for succumbing to instinct either. She knew that these two sick psychos, the ones who had taken them captive, were the ones to blame. She loved her mother so much. She realized that now, with their very lives in danger. With the adrenaline pumping through the young woman's veins, Skylar had an epiphany of sorts: despite their half decade of estrangement, the love Skylar had felt for her mother had never really gone away.

'I'm so sorry, Mom. I'm so sorry this is happening to us,' Skylar thought now, her tongue flicking with fervent dedication on the nub of that now swollen clitoris. Charlotte's breathing had turned almost ragged by now. Her hips rolled slightly, nudging her quivering snatch against her daughter's face.

The naked blonde even gladly laved and slurped at those soft folds now. The potent taste of Charlotte's cunt filled her mouth even as the pungent scent of her mom's arousal filled her nose.

'I love you, Mom. Go ahead and come. It's okay,' Skylar thought. She redoubled her efforts, feasting on Charlotte's pussy like a starving girl. Charlotte moaned softly as her daughter greedily swallowed her fluids and kept on licking.

And that was the moment when J finally chose to strike. He had motioned for Ben to hand him a vial of lube from their duffel bag of 'goodies.' J had slathered a healthy dollop or two of the oil up and down his massive hard-on. Now he pressed the tip of his cock at that rosebud-opening, preparing to open up Skylar's ass.

The slender blonde felt a sudden pressure on her anal opening. Her sphincter instinctively tightened, trying to keep the invader out. Another muffled groan escaped the poor girl's lips.

"UGH!!!!!!!!!"

"Try to relax your asshole, bitch, or this is gonna hurt more than it needs to," J growled as he hunched over Skylar and began to push forward more insistently with his cock.

Skylar did her best. She groaned and tried not to grit her teeth, forcing her anal muscles to relax. There was a strange sensation - like something tearing - as J's cock finally punched through and buried itself the first few inches into her rectum.

"UUUUUUUGH!" Skylar felt tears spring from the corners of her eyes as she kept slurping noisily on her mother's pussy, trying to distract herself from that intense feeling of fullness. Was he going to split her in two? It felt like he would. It felt unbearable.

"Oh fuck! I'm in. This bitch has one tight asshole," J said with a shudder of delight, slowly sinking the rest of his manhood into the girl's anus. At last, with his balls almost tapping against those smooth butt cheeks, he was fully encased in the tightest flesh-sleeve imaginable. He paused, relishing that snug sensation. He stopped to savor the tight, impossible squeeze of that ass around his cock.

And then he moved.

"PLEASE, SLOWLY! PLEASE MASTER!" Skylar squealed, her mouth temporarily withdrawing from her mother's cunt to protest.

"Get back in there, bitch. No backtalk," Ben snarled. His arm shot out and he gripped Skylar by the back of the head and forced her mouth back down against her mother's pussy.

J stared now, mesmerized, at the sight of his shaft slowly (at least, slowly from his perspective) sliding in and out of that tight, clamping haven of flesh. Skylar's groans were now a continuous music that sailed through the bedroom as she fought to stay focused on her task of giving her mom pleasure. She sucked and nibbled on Charlotte's sore and exquisitely sensitive clit even as that shaft continued to create awful friction along the full length of her anal crevice. As J pumped her ass full, moaning with sadistic delight, he reached down and took a fistful of Skylar's golden tresses, yanking the girl's head back. A bite of pain stung her scalp to add to the agony of that penis sheathed in her bottom.

"AAAAYYY!!!! Master, please! I-I need to lick my mom's pussy!" she begged, wanting to minimize the torment and hating the feeling of having her hair pulled.

Finally J relented, letting her face dip forward again. As if in gratitude and renewed appreciation for what little control she'd been given, the beautiful young blonde now tripled her efforts, enthusiastically slurping on her mom's now dripping-wet sex. The girl tunneled two fingers into her mother, pumping them hard into those slick folds as Charlotte's body began to surrender, growing more excited by the second.

"Yes, baby. Oh god, Sky," Charlotte blurted out, a whisper but a verbalized whisper and confession nonetheless. The orgasm was rushing toward her like a train, and Charlotte felt like a helpless hostage tied to the railroad tracks with no choice but to await the collision. She felt her daughter's hot breath on her pussy, those elegant fingers rubbing against the walls of her cunt in ways that promised to take her right over the edge.

Ben watched the proceedings with satisfaction. He looked down at Charlotte's face, contorted in her buildup toward rapture. Reaching out with one hand, he gently cupped and fondled those two beautiful, raw-beaten breasts and waited to watch his victim reach orgasm.

"That's it. CUM for us Mama. Show your daughter what it means to be a WHORE. Come right in your little slut's mouth," Ben hissed.

'I'm a whore. I'm a worthless whore,' Charlotte thought, her body a riot of sensations and stimulation she couldn't deny. Her cunt pushed now with wild abandon against her daughter's lips, relishing in the feathery caresses of the 25-year-old's tongue as waves of bliss pulsed through her and destroyed her. Then it hit. The unstoppable orgasm washed through the busty MILF like a force of nature.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! OOHHHH!" Charlotte's squeal in the throes of climax were joined by her twitching sex and fresh sounds of wetness as her cunt spewed its fluids into her daughter's face, coating Skylar's tongue, lips, and nose in the same sticky cocktail.

'Oh my god. Mom's such a gusher. I have her smell all over me,' Skylar thought, and to her amazement she wasn't repulsed. The smell was not unpleasant, a sweet, pungent scent that filled the young blonde's nostrils. In the weirdest way, Skylar even found it a little comforting. In the midst of this nightmare, to be able to give her mom that kind of pleasure actually seemed to fortify Skylar for whatever fresh horrors might come.

Meanwhile, J had continued to pound Skylar's ass. His cock slid in and out of that tight anal sleeve with increasing confidence. Skylar groaned, still lapping languidly at her mother's just-sated snatch.

"I'm almost there, bitch. Just keep licking pussy," J grunted. He gripped her hips and pulled his shaft out of her, marveling at the distended webbing of her anal orifice marred by just the slightest trace of blood before shoving the entirety of his hard shaft right back inside her.

"UUUUU!!!!" Skylar felt as if something had torn inside her. Fresh tears slid down her cheeks, but then something extraordinary happened. As J continued his barrage on her anus, his vein-engorged length plunging between her smooth ass cheeks, the lubricant was more or less doing its job. Skylar felt the nerve endings in her ass acclimating, awakening, a jolt of pleasure slithering through her despite the previous agony.

Skylar decided to make the ordeal more bearable too. Skylar now slipped her cunt juice-coated fingers from her mother's pussy, reached between her legs, and began to rub her clitoris as J's cock continued to hammer her ass.

"Uuuuhhhh!!!!"

The gorgeous blonde continued to suck and slurp on her mother's sex and finger herself while J mounted the precipice to his own impressive climax.

"Damn. The young bitch is getting into it, Brother. She's learning to appreciate a good ass-rape," Ben said. His own cock was stiff, his next batch of cum churning and frustrated, pent-up in his balls as he watched all the action.

"Here, girl. Your mom's had enough pleasure for now. Suck my cock instead," Ben growled. Grasping Skylar by the hair, he twisted her head sideways and forced the bulbous tip of his manhood between her lips. Skylar groaned but took him in, his plum-sized balls smacking against her chin as she made a gurgling sound of effort.

J couldn't hold back much longer. He felt his cock straining, exquisitely hard inside the girl's ass. That tight squeeze was too much though. It sent him over the edge, his rigid member spewing its load deep in the young woman's bowels.

"UUUHHHH!!! Fuck, take it all, you slut. Your tight little ass is a sperm-coated paradise now, bitch."

Moments later, Ben couldn't hold back either. As if he and his partner had painstakingly choreographed it all, the captor now pulled his shaft out of Skylar's face and ordered her, "Don't move, bitch, and keep those eyes open while I come in your face!"

Skylar trembled, frightened as she saw that looming cock just above her. Ben's hand flew up and down its slobber-coated length now, and she knew those balls would soon empty all their contents all over her. Then, sure enough, they did. Ben roared like some kind of beast and his sperm rained down on her, spurting across her forehead, nose, lips, and chin. Some errant shots of cum splattered across her shoulders and the last of the sticky projectiles even managed to land in her hair.

J sighed, letting his softening prick finally slide clear of Skylar's ravaged bottom. He stood up and enjoyed the view. A hefty reservoir of cum now glistened inside that distended anal crevice. Skylar turned with a cum-soaked face and looked over her shoulder at the two men who held her life in their hands.

"Please Masters, I've done everything you wanted! Please will you let me and my mom go? We won't tell anyone about what happened, I swear!" the girl begged.

But J and Ben exchanged a look that said this was far from over.

Ben reached down and smacked Skylar on the back of the head.

"OW!"

"Stupid bitch, did we not say we would enjoy your pussy, tits, and ass ALL NIGHT long? And we intend to do just that. Now let's get you back on the bed and your Mama can clean all that nice, gooey jizz off your face while you tell her how much you love her, bitch."

Together, the two masked assailants manhandled the naked blonde back onto the bed. This time, though, they cuffed her wrists directly on the headboard on either side of Charlotte's wrists, forcing her naked figure directly atop her mother's. Skylar whimpered as she felt her breasts rub against her mother's, the warm, soft flesh of her mother's body cushioning her like a second mattress.

Staring down with horror at her mother, Skylar realized how she must look right now.

'Oh god. I must be a complete mess.' The sexy blonde could feel the rivulets of cum oozing down her face, streaked in her hair, and clinging to her shoulders. But to Skylar's strange relief, her mother didn't seem to care. She felt her body relax as Charlotte began to lay soft kisses all over her face, sucking up the globules of sperm, one after the next. It felt beyond bizarre to Skylar, feeling her mom's tongue against her face, the relief as the woman who raised her sucked up all that stickiness and made it better in the only way she could.

"It's all right, sweetie. We'll get through this together," Charlotte whispered, and Skylar found herself yearning to believe her even though such words seemed like the epitome of wishful thinking, even though despair and hopelessness were the only things now vying for dominance inside her. To comfort her daughter, Charlotte even began to kiss her on the lips. To Skylar's shock, she welcomed her mom's tenderness. The two women kissed and comforted each other, choosing to be oblivious of the world around them. Skylar tried to ignore the dull ache in her cum-filled ass and just focused on the soft contours of her mother's lips.

12