All Comments on 'Family Estranged Ch. 03'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Amiable69Amiable695 months ago

Pure filth. I love it! Amy x

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor5 months ago

Fuuuuuck!!! What is going to happen to son and girlfriend??? Will both get raped??? I do and yet don't want to see that... I figure son will be forced to fuck mom and sis in all three holes, maybe forced to whip and beat them as well. Keep up the great story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

The daughter is going to be traumatized for life. Not sure why she has to be punished for her mothers absolution.

Torture. Rape. Forced incest. First anal sex. Yeah. This won’t end well for her.

sexartfansexartfan5 months ago

Fun series to read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Rape isn't a fun little sex romp, that in the end you say, wasn't that great? It's something that will destroy the Sky character. I'm sure it won't end this way, but the brother and his friends should break up the rape and the intruders and when the truth comes out that the psycho mom set this up, the daughter beats her ass promising never to talk again, then kicks the guy, who fucked her ass, in the nuts until they burst. Now the daughter has a crush on her rescuing brother and they decide to be together and raise an intestinal family together, since he's the only man she trusts, while knocked up mom faces her daughter's civil suit and a life as trailer trash. Anything, just don't let the bad guys win.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES