Family Farm Fun Ch. 7

Story Info
Kim is finally home and has plans to seduce her mom.
5.4k words
4.76
7.1k
18
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 11/11/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,014 Followers

Family Farm Fun

Chapter Seven

By Tawny T

It was finally time to head home, Mae and I had bought some of the erotic goods at the sex store for me to take home, some for me, several for Trish. May took me to the bus station, to put me on the bus for the trip home, with a promise that I'd would come back next summer. We would have another fantastic, erotic summer together.

After a long and tiring trip, my bus finally turned into my bus station. 'Home finally' I thought. Mom was waiting inside for me we kissed and hugged, and I felt her firm breasts against me, and it felt wonderful! How much should I tell Mom about what had happened with Mae and Ed? I'd have to decide later.

Now I'd just play it easy and tell her what a nice time I'd had at the farm. During the drive home, I just let Mom know that I'd had a nice time. I'd explored the farm, met one of her Mae's friends. Leaving out that she was a lady friend, and I'd been very intimate with Penny.

I kept looking at Mom, thinking how much she looked like her sister, and how sexy Mom really was. I'd had seen her naked a number of times and always found it exciting to see her nude. Sometimes it seemed like she wanted me to see her naked. Not too obvious, but I'd get a long, good look at her gorgeous body. It always got me hot, and now I had to think of a way to get to make love to my beautiful mother.

Mom's blouse was rather low cut, and her generous breasts showed her firm satin cleavage to the best advantage. How I wanted to reach over and run my hand inside the bra, to cup the breast I knew would be firm and velvet soft. My pussy tingled at the thought. Then, I finally thought of a way to make my incestuous thoughts come to life.

"Mom, may I ask Trish to sleep over tonight? I've really missed seeing her." I asked smiling.

"Sure Kim, call her when we get home, ask her to come over for dinner and spend the night. No problem. She is such a nice friend, and I know you have missed her as your Dad and I have missed you. I'm delighted you had such a nice visit with Sis and Ed." She laughed. Little did she know how much fun I had!

I called Trish on my bedroom phone not wanting Mom to hear what I had to tell Trish. She answered on the second ring and was ecstatic, I was finally home! "Trish, can you come over for dinner and spend the night here? Do I have a lot to tell you! You can't believe what a fantastic time I had on the 'dull' farm! I have some surprises for you too! Very naughty ones too!" The last sentence in a con-spiritual whisper.

"You Wicked Wench, you! Yes, I missed you so much. I'd think about you, then have to get my vibrator out and bring myself off. I'll be there in thirty minutes! Hot damn! You are back!" Trish yelled out and hung up.

"Hot Damn! You got that right, Love!" I laughed out loud.

I was at the front door when Trish came running up the walk. We came together, moved inside and kissed and hugged one another, tongues flicking, getting both of us really hot.

I whispered into her ear, "Love, I have a real plan for us. Just follow my lead, OK?" We just kept on hugging, and kissing. I saw Mom watching us from back in the house. Her expression was one of wonder, and even a little shock.

I raised my voice a little so mom could hear me. "Trish, I just got off the bus after a long ride, and am really sweaty, and need a shower. Why don't you come and sit in the bathroom while I shower? I really need to clean up and then we can talk, and I'll tell you all about my vacation. It was really wild!" I emphasized that last word.

"The bus? Why not fly? It's so much faster." Trish asked.

" I know, I get air sick. Also the nearest airport is miles away. Aunt Mae isn't the best driver. And yes, I could have taken pills to stop it, but I just didn't want to, so I took the bus. Now I need a long wonderful hot shower. Come on."

We went upstairs to the bathroom, and I had Trish sit on the toilet while I undressed, while flaunting my naked body teasing her. She giggled and saw that I had left the door open enough so anyone coming up the hall could look inside and see us. She pantomimed a 'Wow' with her mouth, and I just winked and mouthed a "Just wait!"

I turned on the shower, got the water nice and warm, then began to soap my body with the curtain open 'so we could talk'. I kept an eye open so I could see if Mom would do what I thought she would, come upstairs and see what we were doing. A minute later I saw her shadow appear on the wall from light coming through a window. She didn't know I could tell she was there. It was the shadow that gave her away. She was close enough to clearly see and hear us. 'Yes!' I nodded to Trish and winked. She almost fell out of the chair laughing!

"Trish, why don't you join me? I hate to be impolite and not invite you in to enjoy the water, and each other. I really missed you and wait till I tell you about Aunt Mae and me taking showers together. God, she is as beautiful, and almost as sexy as my Mom. I've seen Mom naked many times. What a sexy bod she has. I'd absolutely love to make passionate love to her."

Trish giggled, quickly undressed and slipped into the shower with me. We hugged and came together, our naked bodies now wet and slippery. We stroked each other kissing, tongues entwined. Such a wonderful feeling, as we had been apart for way too long.

Trish realized Mom was listening and watching us. I'd pointed out the telltale shadow to her. She gleefully joined the fun! "Wow, You and your Aunt showered together? How did that happen?" She asked letting her voice raise a little to "overcome' the shower noise! We wanted Mom to hear every juicy word of my visit!

"She is one sexy lady just like Mom. What a body, beautiful breasts, nice figure, and beautiful just like Mom. She showered just after I got settled in, and had left the bathroom door open, I'm sure on purpose! I came by, saw her soaping her beautiful body, and she began to masturbate when I stopped and watched. I knew she could see me out of the corner of her eye, looking at her fantastic body while she masturbated. I'd never seen a full-grown woman masturbate before. Damn that is sexy as all get out. You know I love to watch you do it. I'd love to watch Mom bring herself off. I imagine she does! "

"What an Aunt! What did you do?" She asked speaking just a little louder.

"One guess! I stood in the hall and brought myself off to a fantastic cum, knowing she could see me masturbating along with her." I laughed. "Her husband was out working on the farm, and we wound up in bed having sex like I'd never known before!

"She told me she and Mom made love to each other, and still do, whenever they can. She and Dad had a long affair with Mae and Ed where they swapped wives. Mae and Mom made love together, to excite the men watching, who then fucked them royally. My Mom and Dad were Swingers! I wonder if they still are?" I said slipping a finger up and down her slick pussy. Her fingers slid up and down strumming my clit and I moaned my pleasure out loud, of course, on purpose!

"Wait till I tell you what I learned from Aunt Mae. She taught me love making in ways that will thrill you. One is called a '69' where you face each other, inverted, so you each can lick, tongue, and suck the other's pussy at the same time. Fantastic! I don't know why we never thought of that.? We'd have gotten around it finally, I imagine. She taught me how to make a woman cum in so many ways, and she was a fantastic teacher.

I wonder if Mom knows all those ways to make love to women? I'd sure like to know. I'd love to make love to my sexy Mom. Knowing she loves women as much as you and I do. Ohhh, yes, stroke my clit. I' m cumming!" I had two fingers deep inside her pussy stroking her 'G' spot, as Mae had taught me. Trish exploded, crying out as we both climaxed together. We didn't try to hold back our moans and cries of passion as we exploded together.

"God! I just had the most explosive cum in my life! Did Mae teach you how to do that? You've never reached inside my pussy like that. It was fantastic." She

exclaimed. I just smiled and nodded.

Exhausted, we finished luxuriously washing each other, then dressed and went to my room. Mom had disappeared with an earful of rather startling information to think on! We wondered if she had masturbated while watching us and hearing my tale of seduction by her sister. She could both see and hear our love making. I had that planned, to see what her reaction would be. I knew my Mom's thinking process, or thought I did!

Trish and I lay close together as I told her of many of the ways Mae and I had made love. Our shower climaxes had taken our libido down a little, but still excited us as I related many of Mae's sex lessons. The phone rang but I let Mom answer it.

I got out my sex toys Mae and I had picked out together and laid them out on the bed for Trish to see. We sat there looking at and taking them out of the boxes when Mom appeared in the door. She stopped short seeing the sex toys spread out, and blushed a deep red.

Trish and I could not help but burst out in laughter at Mom's shock. "Oops, caught us, didn't you?" I was finally able to say between laughs. "Aunt Mae helped me pick out some sex toys to bring home before I left. A gift from her to me, and some for Trish, that I picked out. For you too Mom if you'd like! We'll share them with you!

"I know you have your own dildo hidden away. I snooped and found it then borrowed it several times. I had delightful climaxes with it before I carefully washed it, and put it back in the exact way you left it. These are some of the new ones with really advanced technology. Use one of the new wonders, and you'll want to throw your antique one out!

"Aunt Mae had several she used on her female lovers, one I met, Penny. She let me use a lot of the sex techniques Aunt Mae had taught me on her, as Mae watched. She gave me an 'A+ on my technique of pleasuring her. Mae gave me an A+ too, as my teacher. Penny's pussy was delicious. She told me she always uses a champagne douche before she came over to Aunt Mae's house. Never knew that existed!

Incidentally, Ed knows Mae makes love to women and approves. He gets to watch sometimes.

"Aunt Mae was a superior teacher. She would use a new sex technique on me, then have me use it on her, correct any error I might have made, till I got it correct. We had these lessons almost every day, till I got them down perfectly. God, what a teacher! I loved every minute of eating Mae's pussy, sometimes I'd pretend I was eating your dripping pussy, Mom!" I finished.

Mom still stood in the door holding on to the door frame. Her blush had disappeared, and her expression changed from one of shock, to one of amazement. What had happened between her sister and me made her think of what lay before her now. Here was her daughter, and her obviously present, and future lover, surrounded by new advanced sex toys. Her mind was overwhelmed by the sight before her, and what I had told her. Also what she had seen and heard from her 'hiding' place.

"Mom, are you OK?" I asked softly. I think she was holding on to the door for support!

She bowed her head and then looked at Trish and me a long moment. "Yes, it is just overwhelming, what I have heard and have seen since you got back. Yes, Sis and I have made love together for years and, yes, your Dad and I were Swingers. In the back of my mind, I'd thought Mae might seduce you, but didn't think it through. You have become a beautiful woman with strong sexual urges just like your Mom and Dad. You come by that naturally. Yes, daughter, I have known of your lust for me. I guess I unconsciously encouraged it by displaying my body nude to you, a number of times when my own lust encouraged it. I just couldn't let it happen in real life. Guilt, I guess.

"I heard you tell Trish how you lusted for me, and I have to admit it is mutual. I lusted for you also. I watched you two in the shower, and was envious of you relationship. Yes, I did masturbate watching you two. I had an overwhelming climax as I watched.

"So now we both know of our incestuous longing between mother and daughter. Sis and I enjoy it to this day with no guilt. How can such love be wrong? Our culture says it is wrong, but many other cultures, around the world, embrace love between males and females as normal and natural. We are currently, just now, thinking Gay is not wrong and should be accepted, as a choice an adult decides for themselves."

I breathed a long sigh of relief. I had hoped Mom would accept my love for her, and here it was. I got out of bed, went over to her and hugged her firmly. Her body reacted to mine, her hips pressed against mine and our breasts pressed together firmly. She was the first to slide her tongue over my lips then slip between them and slide inside my eager mouth.

Our tongues entwined and I used many of the points that that Mae had taught me, and we felt each other tremble as our lust increased. She rolled her hips against mine and I pressed back against hers. I could feel her prominent Mount of Venus against my also prominent mound. I heard a long sigh of contentment. She softly whispered "Finally!"

Suddenly we felt arms surround us, Trish joined us. Mom was first to move her head and kiss Trish and slide her tongue inside Trish's mouth. It became a three way hug.

Mom pulled back a little and looked at Trish as moment. "Thank you, Trish my daughter's lover can also become my lover, if you wish?"

Trish beamed. "I would love that. And love you too, Mom." We laughed together.

"I have the most wonderful news that could not have happened at a more auspicious moment. You heard the phone ring, and that was from Dad. He was called away to Toronto, Canada for a business emergency, and said it would take at least a week or more to resolve. Par for the course for his job.

"He has spare clothes and accessories always packed ready for such emergencies. Such is the life of a top Executive Troubleshooter in his business." She laughed. "What wonderful timing! You girls are on summer break from college, and I am fancy free to make the most of the time. What a time it will be, Ladies!" Her face beaming with eager joy

"Fantastic Mom! I have an idea! Why don't we three go to the Bahamas and spend a week or more at our beach house there? Think your mom would let you go with us, Trish? You would be well chaperoned by Mom!" I winked.

"The house has a sandy beach front, is surrounded by tropical gardens and very private. It will be staffed by a cook and housekeeper, both female, who are very discrete. We have a boat and car there, so we can explore the island all we want. Sound good? Is that OK, Mom?"

"Daughter, I could not have thought of a better plan! Dad can join us as usually gets time off after his business woes away from home. I'll make arrangements tomorrow. Now, dinner will be ready soon, and then we will celebrate the evening in riotous sex. That suit you two Ladies?" Mom asked smiling.

Trish and I broke into yells of joy. We moved to the bed, looked and discussed the sex toys but didn't actually use any, leaving them for later. Mom was amazed at the variety of the toys and how far the new technology had advanced.

Trish looked at me a moment, thinking ahead. "Won't we have to fly to the Bahamas?"

I laughed. "For a trip to the Bahamas with you two, I'd eat a bushel of air sick pills!"

Mom said, "You'll only have to take one or, put on one of the new patches an hour before we fly. I understand from friends, they work every time, much better than pills."

Mom held up a long dildo that was as long and as thick as Ed's. I commented "Aunt Mae picked that one for me, and said it was the size of Ed's splendid cock. To try and see if I could take it all the way inside me." I saw Mom's eyes take it in and her face flushed momentarily. Remembering? Probably!

I may have flushed too, remembering Ed's huge cock deep inside me, the real reason Mae bought that particular one for me. She said, "To remember Ed's fuck, and you're getting to watch him fuck me, while you watched from outside. I put on a real sex show for you the second time you watched. It really excited me knowing you were watching us fuck. I got so damn excited! I had a massive soul shattering climax. I gave one fantastic fuck to Ed for your benefit!"

Mom took a strap-on long thick dildo, held it in her hands stroking it lovingly, then looked at me and said, "I want my lovely daughter to royally fuck me with this. Did Sis fuck you with one, or did you fuck her, or both? " She looked at me with a wicked grin.

I was laughing so hard I could only nod my head enthusiastically. I wondered if I should tell her of Ed's fucking me, as he had fucked her before. She knows how well- endowed he is. Do she and Dad still swap with Ed and Mae? I'll find out somehow! I'll find a way, a moment, to find that out. I was amazed at how far, and fast, my incestuous path to my mother had come. Now only, perhaps an hour away.

I had a lot to teach Trish, and Mom would help, and make love to her also. I was all for that! That strap- on gave me a wicked idea, fuck Trish while Mom 69ed her. Or perhaps Trish fucking me while I 69ed with Mom. Ah, the wicked choices Aunt Mae had taught me. I'd love to have Aunt Mae join us in the Bahamas, but that was just a passing thought. My pussy tingled and my clit throbbed waiting for our love fest after dinner. 'You sex fiend you!' I thought.

Dinner was a delight, our cook Nan, was a splendid gourmet cook, and we thoroughly enjoyed the meal. We had a couple of glasses of a delicious wine to help calm our nerves. I don't know if Mom needed it, but Trish and I did. Mom told Nan to put the dishes in the washer and not worry about the pans tonight, and she was free to leave. We ate slowly and finished our meal with a delightful dessert. Nan took our empty dishes and told us she was leaving for the night. We went upstairs and Mom told us to get into our sexiest night clothes, and then come to the master bedroom.

Trish and I are about the same size, and I helped her into one of my sexiest gowns, that left almost nothing to the imagination. I put on my most seductive negligee and we went to the master bedroom.

Mom had lit candles along the mirrored walls and the sweet scent of the candles, and warm light gave the large room an elegant look. The master bed is round and huge. There were black silk sheets that set our bodies off against them and felt unbelievably sensuous.

Mom came in minutes later in a negligee that was almost transparent. Every inch of her beautiful body showed beneath its gossamer cloth. Her breasts bounced delightfully as she walked in and her breasts were as beautiful, or more so, than Mae's. Which I had thought were so damn sexy. Her long legs led the eye up to the crest where her pussy showed through. I did not see any pubic hair and my mouth watered.

She moved to us and pulled us close, and our hands moved over our partners bodies, a three-way delight. I reached over and could stand it no longer and slid Mom's negligee open revealing her superb body. She let us enjoy the view for several seconds, then let her shoulders drop. The gown slid to the floor revealing her fantastic body. Magnificent full breasts showing no sag, the silver dollar sized areola were swollen brown mounds, the nipples long and erect. God, my pussy tightened at the sight.

Trish and I both moved to her stroking her breasts then leaned over, then each took a nipple in our mouths, sucked and licked the soft delightfully tasting flesh. Her perfume was subtle and sensuous, inviting kisses all over her body. I leaned down looking at her pussy and saw no pubic hair there. I ran my fingers over her Mount of Venus, and it was soft as could be. Her inner lips protruded slightly and were wet from her excitement. I stroked her pussy gently then moved up to kiss her.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,014 Followers
12