Family Farm Fun Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish took my gown off and then shed her own. Three lovely ladies were mirrored on the walls. God, what a sight! I kissed Mom and our tongues met again and slid together. I used Mae's technique and she chuckled lightly, returning my tongue kisses. Trish moved so her hands slid along Mom's thigh lightly and cupped her pussy, stroking it. Mom's pussy was beautiful, almost virginal. Again, my mouth watered. Mom's hands were busy stroking Trish. I gently cupped and lifted Trish's pert breasts, rolling the nipples to stand out proudly.

Mom's hands went to Trish's pussy, then to mine cupping them. Then her finger slid along our slits gently, then slowly entered our outer lips and spread them. They were naturally wet against her fingers. She brought her fingers to her lips, slid her tongue out to taste first my juices, then Trish's pussy juices.

"Absolutely delicious Ladies. My first taste, but I want much more, right from the most intimate, delightful source. Trish, I hope you don't mind if I first taste my beautiful daughter's savory juices. I have waited so long for this moment. I always make love slowly, savoring every moment of it! Be patient. You are next, my 'New Daughter'."

Trish nodded her consent as I lay back on the bed letting my legs spread, savoring this moment. I too had waited for this so long. My pussy was wet, my clit turgid and ready for my mother's lips, tongue and fingers. I cupped my breasts lifting and stroking them, till Trish moved beside me to begin loving them just the way she knew I liked for her to stroke and excite them.

"Isn't she a jewel, My Love?" Mom asked, as she nodded toward Trish as she moved to me and slid between my legs.

"A priceless one, Mom! Truly priceless, and your fantastic sister taught me so many ways to pleasure her. I will teach her many of them, and with your help make her a superb lover." I said smiling up at Mom as she took one foot and began caressing and tonguing it. I had never had that done and it was so sexually exciting. She went from one foot then the other slowly. She stroked my legs sensuously moving upward with strokes, kisses and tongue licks. The nearer she moved to my pussy the more sexually excited I became. My clit throbbed and I felt a rivulet of warm pussy juice flow over my nether hole.

I jumped slightly as her hands spread my thighs wider. Her face moved closer to my dripping pussy lips, still not open for her, but so very wet.

"Your pussy is beautiful, so wet too. A delight to feast on, right Trish? Let her teach you how a pussy should be made love to. My beautiful sister and I had a fantastic teacher, our grandmother. who was a real expert on lesbian love, as well as teaching us how to please a husband also. She had spent a number of years in Paris studying at the Sorbonne." Her hands continued stroking my thighs upward.

"There she had a small number of male and female lovers from all over the world. They taught her how other nations, and people had so many different ways to enjoy sex with the utmost sexual pleasure humans are capable of giving. She was amazing! We both learned so much about pleasuring a woman, or man. We consider ourselves bisexuals and enjoy both men and women." She spread my thighs a little wider and I felt her warm breath on my spread thighs. So close!

Her fingers moved to my dripping pussy. She moved a finger along my pussy lips and stroked the lips delicately. My hips moved upward slightly, but she pressed them down gently. I heard a soft 'Tish Tish'! I sighed a soft out-breath. Waiting!

Her head came down and I felt her hot breath against my pussy. Her finger moved along my pussy lips, spreading my lips, then slowly moved from bottom to top again and again, slightly deeper with each stroke. She gently took both lips and held them between her fingers, slowly spreading them wider and wider. Exposing my gleaming pussy!

She exhaled her hot breath on my spread pussy, sending a shudder through me. Dammit, I wanted her tongue plunging deep inside my aching pussy. She spread my pussy lips wider, then pulled harder giving me a touch of delightful pain. I moaned out, and the pressure stopped. I had almost climaxed. Then her head moved close, and I cried out. Finally, her hot tongue touched my pussy at the bottom then slowly moved upward, and I cried out again as it flowed across my swollen clit.

"OHHH yes, Mom eat my pussy. Tongue fuck me, I have to cum-cum-cum! Let me cum in your mouth. Please!" I cried out. I was frantic with the need to cum!

But her tongue moved back to the bottom, but now her tongue pressed deeper. God! I cried out in ecstasy, so close to a climax, so close! But she was the master of my body now, and her tongue again slid deeper inside my pussy. I felt it slip into my vagina and probe just a little deeper, then move upward to my clit. This time her lips closed over my swollen clit, her tongue vibrated over the head as she sucked on it.

'Almost! Almost there!' "OHH! Mom, please let me cum, you are driving me crazy." I moved my hands down to rub my clit to CUM! But her hands were faster and caught my wrists stopping me. Her tongue went back, sliding inside me to probe deeper inside my pussy. She has an exceptionally long and very strong tongue and it moved from side to side inside me. She tongue fucked me as her mouth covered my spread pussy. She moved her lips from side to side and her lips pressed against my clit rushing me ever closer to an orgasm.

Yes! So near, I trembled I was so close. Then quick as could be, she moved her head upwards and sucked my clit hard, pulsating her sucks, then her tongue flicked firmly against my clit over and over as I exploded, my hips shot up and I screamed out as I climaxed violently. I screamed my joy out over and over. Mouth opened wide, covering my pussy, her tongue brought me to one climax after another, seeming without end. Finally! I gave one last long cry of ecstasy, and fell back exhausted, spent, finished!

Mom motioned Trish over and kissed her, tongue probing. Trish moaned and held onto Mom for several minutes then pulled back with a huge grin on her face. She kissed Mom and said "Thank you for that. I love the taste of her so much. You really made her cum tonight. I hope I can cum for you now.

"That was so exciting to watch you making love to her. I learned a lot watching how you kept her on the edge of a climax for so long, and it paid off. She really shot a lot of pussy juice into your mouth. I didn't count the number of climaxes she had. Thank you again for sharing it with me. God, I love her so much! She wanted this so and finally got it from you, her wonderful mother."

I lay still recovering from the massive climax Mom gave me. I was a little hazy on what went on after my climax between Mom and Trish. I gave her a questioning look; she knew the meaning of. She came over and hugged me, looked deep in my eyes then tongue kissed me deeply. Then it struck me! I tasted my pussy juice from Trish's mouth. Mom had caught my pussy juice when I climaxed and shared it with Trish. I was overwhelmed by Mom's gesture to my Trish.

I turned to Mom and held out my arms to her, she held me close and as I kissed her, my tongue probed her mouth. I could taste my pussy juice in her mouth. I must have climaxed several times.

"Mom, thank you for those fantastic climaxes. I think they were the most explosive I have ever had, and it is even more intense than any I had with Mae. And most of all. thank you for sharing my pussy juice with Trish. I am sure she really appreciated it, very much. I certainly do also!"

Mom smiled at us. "I am so happy you went to Mae's, and she seduced you. She did what I wanted to do but was afraid to try. You carried it all the way with Trish's help and made it all come together. Finally, we both were able to make it happen.

"Trish, you too helped make our desires become a reality! Now, my 'New Daughter', it is my turn to make love with you!" Mom held out her arms and Trish, with a huge grin her face moved into Mom's arms, and they began to make love together.

The End of Family Farm Fun

Chapter Seven

By Tawny T

12