Family Film Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
It was just a school project.
2.4k words
4.3
86k
147

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom" I yelled out as I ran into the house. "You'll never guess what happened today."

"Slow down baby & tell your mother."

"At school today they announced a contest and I could win a two year scholarship and $25,000."

"What are you talking about?"

Then I started to explain, "Mom, the photography school is having a contest and the winner will get a scholarship and $25,000."

My mom was all smiles knowing that I was good at photography and that was what I wanted to do after graduation.

I guess I better back up though. My name is Robert. I am 18 years old and graduating high school and want to become a professional photographer.

My mom, Nancy, is a widow since my dad died a few years ago. She is 42, 5'9', 135, 36c tits, blue eyes, blonde hair, long legs and a firm ass and used to be a model and even worked in tv. She is drop dead gorgeous and is my fantasy fuck.

When mom walks around the house with no bra on or in her micro shorts, my cock always gets hard and I am sure she has noticed on a few occasions.

I have a sister, Margo, who is 20 and in college. She is the spitting image of my mom and they look like sisters.

Then my mother asked for more details. I told her that I would have to make a video at least 30 minutes long on any subject. She said that sounded interesting and what was I going to film.

I looked at her and said, "I want to make a short porno movie with you and sis." My mother almost choked on her coffee and said, "What are you thinking of? Are you crazy? People might recognize me. That is out of the question."

"I already thought of that. I will make sure most of the video will be shot without showing your faces. Other portions will have you and sis wearing masks."

I continued, "Everyone else is going to do stupid things but I want something to get their attention and take notice. It wouldn't be a real porno, just simulated stuff. The problem is I need two female cast members...and that's where you and sis come in. Would you two be my cast? Mom, I can win $25,000 and a scholarship...please."

My mother turned all sorts of red and, instead of yelling at me she said, "Let me think about it and I'll ask your sister. But I am not promising anything. By the way, when do you have to submit the video?"

"I have a month to get it in. I figured we could use the cabin so we wouldn't be disturbed and the place and setting would be perfect."

She just shook her head and walked away.

Two days later we were all having dinner and mom said, "Ok. Your sister and I will do it. I even have some sexy lingerie that we could use since we are the same size, if that will help your video. But I am warning you now, we are only doing this for you."

I couldn't thank them enough. My sister looked at me and said, "You owe us big time little brother...big time."

I gulped and whimpered, "I know."

That week I got all my stuff ready for the video. I figured to do short scenes then edit them together and then mix in sound and dialogue at the end.

I brought enough food for the long weekend and I was ready. Mom and sis had all their stuff packed and ready. We were going to leave Friday morning and we would be back by Sunday night.

Friday arrived and we loaded everything into the truck and headed to the cabin. The cabin was a spacious one that dad had bought awhile ago and remodeled it. The cabin had three bedrooms, one of which was the master with a hot tub and a shower for at least three. There were two fireplaces as well. It also overlooked a lake and was very secluded.

It took us a couple of hours but we made it in the late morning. We unloaded everything and put it all away. The place was pretty clean so we all pitched in to straighten it out.

Mom made some sandwiches and we were relaxing in the kitchen when mom said, "Ok, Mr. Director, what's your plan?"

"We are going to shoot scenes but not in any order. Then I will edit them and place them in the right order. After I have that set, I will add in sound and dialogue."

"Please tell us what some of the scenes are, which we can only imagine."

"Well, I was thinking of the obligatory shower scene with the both of you. Then there is the bed scene with the two of you, maybe a scene by yourselves and a couple of you wearing lingerie and dressing & undressing and maybe outside & in the hot tub. There is another scene but I am not sure if you would do it. That would be up to you."

"And what would that be my young son?"

"A scene with me in it and sis doing the filming. Remember, this is all supposed to be simulated stuff."

Mom and sis looked at each other, then sis said, "Which scene are we going to do first?"

I said, "The two of you will be in the bedroom and sis you tell mom you will be on the deck taking the sun as she undresses to go to take a shower. After a few minutes, you go into the bathroom and undress and go into the shower with mom and you know what comes next," as I smiled.

You two go into the bedroom while I get things set up. I will be using a couple of cameras and tripods. Let me know when you are ready to start.

After about ten minutes, sis yelled out they were ready. I opened the door and started filming.

Sis told mom she was going out to take some sun and mom said she was going to take a shower. Sis left and I trained the camera on my mom's back. She started undressing slowly and in a short time, she was naked. It was the first time I ever saw my mom naked. She walked slowly to the shower and stepped in. Her head was turned to the right as I was in a good position to get a good side view of her tits. I filmed her washing herself and when she turned toward me, I aimed the camera to her washing her pussy. I used my telephoto to catch my mom slipping her fingers in her pussy, something I didn't expect but was pleasantly surprised.

After a few minutes, sis came in and I went to a wide lens to film the two of them. Sis undressed and as she was going into the shower she yelled, "Stop."

I stopped filming and mom asked what was wrong. Sis said, "Little brother, I think if you are filming us naked, you should be naked too while filming us."

I looked at mom who was smiling as she said, "Margo has a point. I agree with her."

I put the camera down and undressed. They both smiled and sis said, "I guess I can't call you my little brother any more."

I asked them if they were ready to continue and they said they were.

As sis entered the shower, I got good video of them feeling each other up. I made sure I didn't get their faces but if I did, I could edit them out.

I was surprised how much they got into it. It looked like they weren't acting and I wasn't about to stop the action.

After about ten minutes, they both started moaning and I could tell they both were having orgasms. When they finished, I told them to get out and dry off.

As they dried off, I told them the scene was terrific and told them to take a break and we would do the next scene in 30 minutes.

After their break, I told them we would film on the deck with both of them naked.

We all went on the deck and I had mom and sis standing together. I gave them each a mask, then I told them to kiss and make out. After a few minutes, I told them to stop. They asked what the problem was. I told them that it didn't look real and to get into it.

They both sneered at me and I told them to continue. This time they got into it and we're really going at it. After 10 minutes I stopped them and told them that they were great and let's go to the bedroom after a 30 minute break.

As they relaxed, I set up the camera, tripod and lighting in the bedroom. After 30 minutes, I asked if they were ready and they said they were. They put their masks on.

They got on the bed and I told that I wanted to see a lot of action. They just looked at me like they wanted to kill me. Then I told them to start.

I filmed them doing everything. They got into 69 and my sister even mounted my mother and they rubbed their pussies together until they both screamed out that they were having orgasms.

I told them to relax as that was it for the day. I told them they could get dressed. My mom shocked me and said, "I think we'll all stay naked. I kind of enjoy it."

My sis agreed and for the rest of the day we all stayed naked. A few times my cock got erect and mom & sis laughed.

At dinner time I told them they did a great job. My mother then said, "What was that scene you had mentioned, you know with you and me?"

I looked at her and took a deep breath and replied, "I was thinking of doing a scene with you on all fours and me fucking you from behind as sis does the filming."

"So, my son wants to fuck his mommy?"

"It's only simulated and if it doesn't look real, I will not use the scene."

My sis said, "It might work. Why not try a rehearsal?"

That threw me and when mom said ok, I almost fell onto the floor.

We cleaned up and headed to the bedroom. My sister took the camera and mom got on the bed and got on all fours. I got on the bed and knelt behind her. My cock was nice and hard.

Sis started directing, telling me to move closer and to push my cock down so it would look like I was fucking my mom. Sis then told us to start and I moved close to my mom's pussy with my cock not visible.

I started simulating my fucking my mother but my sis yelled out to stop. She said, "It's not working. No matter what angle I do, I can see it's fake."

Mom laid on her stomach and I said, " Ok, we won't do the scene. Let's call it a day."

"No, wait. Let's do it."

"But mom, sis said it's no good."

"So, what if we did it for real? It's only a film."

"Mom, are you serious? You want me to fuck you for real? Are you crazy?"

"Baby, it's a film. It's not real, just a scene. I'm ok with it if it helps the film."

Sis said, "Ok, let's try it again. And brother, make it look real."

"Mom, what do I do when I'm ready to cum?"

"Robert, don't most pornos show a guy cumming on a girl's ass or tits?"

"I guess so. So where do you want me to cum?"

"Son, cum on mom's tits, ok?"

Sis yelled out for us to start.

Mom got back on all fours and I knelt behind her. I couldn't believe I was going to fuck my mom, my fantasy.

Sis yelled out to start, already.

I eased my cock into my mom's pussy until it was completely in her, my balls up against her.

Sis yelled out, "Start fucking already."

I started fucking her slowly and then picked up the pace. My mom was even meeting my thrusts and pushing her ass back to me. Her tits swaying back and forth with each thrust. After a few minutes, I told them I was going to cum.

Sis told me to pull my cock out and for mom to get on her back. I straddled my mom and gave my cock a few jerks and sprayed her tits with my cum, even managing to get some into my mother's mouth.

Sis yelled out to stop. She said it was great and real.

Mom got up and kissed me, some of my cum on her lips. I told her she was terrific. Then she said, "Come on, let's shower and get cleaned up."

"Together"

"Why not. Mom won't bite."

We started going to the shower without realizing that my sis was still filming. Mom & I got into the shower and as the water cascaded over us, mom's hands found my cock and balls. I jumped a bit and looked at her. "Mom?"

"I can't thank my son for giving his mother a great fuck?"

"But mom, it was only a scene?"

"Baby, I have known for a long time you wanted to fuck your mom. I used to imagine your cock when I noticed that it was hard. I knew then you wanted to screw your mom. And when I saw your cock, I figured this was the perfect time to let you have me."

"What about sis?"

"What about her? You haven't figured it out by now that your sister and I have sex all the time. She is not only my daughter but my lover."

"She knows everything and helped me set us up. She wants you to fuck her too."

Mom gave me a great blow job and she swallowed every drop of my cum.

I left the shower with my cock still hard as my sister was laughing. She smiled and said, "This is going to be a great film."

That night we all slept in the master bed and I was in between my mom and sister and none of us got much, if any sleep. I told them that filming would resume in the morning and we all laughed.