All Comments on 'Family First Ch. 01'

by ErrantZebra

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Went from "I've read the likes before" to "Damn I need MOAR"

This really turned out to be really great story, front he usual girl/boy problems to finding the love in someone who was beside you the whole time. And the fact that her parents will support her gives me feeling that it will all end in a very happy relationship for those two.

5*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a great start...

A nice slow burner start as the author sets the scene....but I've no doubt things are going to get very hot as the story proceeds....I hope the next chapter will be along very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love comes in many forms

I envy them as I have had a crush on my cousin for years and would love to get to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story

I've been married to my first cousin for many years and never regretted it The only problem with the way you told it was that it was too quick from friendship to consummation - from our first kiss to consummation was a couple of years!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
I wonder where you're going with this.

With all the people you've introduces so far, I hope we aren't going to end up with a "twitter story". (A story told with 140 characters.) You've taken the time to incorporate this Olivia character, who seemed friendly towards Christina. And you've got her involved with this (apparent) dick named Brett. Is she going to recognize him for being the asshole Christina and Danny have painted him to be? IS he the asshole you've painted him to be? Is Olivia actually interested in Danny, sexually? Could she be interested in Christina, sexually? And how about the unexpected response from Christina's mom?

I'd ask you to keep a couple of things in mind: First, inundating your readers with an enormous cast of characters makes it difficult for us to keep track of who's who. Please exercise some restraint. Please, please. And second, you've already got plenty of material, very fertile material, to explore. Two full households, in addition to the handful of people who aren't part of those households. I hope you don't try to tackle too many parallel plots and subplots at once. (Tying in with the "makes it difficult to keep track" comment.)

And you may be surprised, despite what I've already written, to know that I actually enjoyed the story you've started, even with all the "stage-setting" you took time to do. I'm looking forward to what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Start!

I'm wondering if Ray and his sister Mary had a thing going and that Diane is now part of an adult threesome. Diane sure was interested in Olivia's diary, and wanted to get the full story after giving her permission to her daughter. Maybe it's an adult foursome with the parents. You could certainly go a lot of ways with the story. Keep going. You have a great start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sweet

I really enjoyed reading your story!

OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

Good start, lot of characters to keep track of, hope you plan a lot of chapters to use them all. Olivia should be with both of them.

prop69prop69about 8 years ago
more chapters

I feel there will be twists

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story. I hope you leave the adults with adults and the kids with each other. The parentals dont need to intermix with kids.

falcon69wlfalcon69wlabout 8 years ago
great story...

Great story... looking forward to it's continuation,...

motordaddymotordaddyabout 8 years ago
I just found

this story but can't wait to see where it goes from here. I have several cousins that I would have loved to have "known" much better in my younger days. And the more I gather I have one cousin that I a jealous of my deceased brother about. Maybe that one will come true some day before I get too old.

redlion75redlion75about 8 years ago

what happened to the other kids in the houses? you mentioned a son named john and twin girls but then jumped to 19 yrs later and now its danny and Christina?

ErrantZebraErrantZebraabout 8 years agoAuthor
The other kids

Christina's brother and Danny's twin sisters are away at college, but they will show up in later chapters. This is addressed more directly in Ch. 2.

parputter69parputter69about 8 years ago
Continue on!

Glad you are receiving much positive feedback. This should motivate you to continue on with arousing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Journey to???

Don't know where your going to take us, but keep going.

Grizz79Grizz79over 7 years ago

I really enjoyed the first chapter of your story and I'm excited to see what happens with the rest of the family! Thx Grizz

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
insist and cousis are a Gray area

Cousin couples have only a slightly higher incidence of birth defects than non-related couples. 26 states allow first cousin marriages; most people can marry their cousin in the US. ... No European country prohibits marriage between first cousins. It is also legal throughout Canada and Mexico to marry your cousin.

world wide one of five marriages are between cousins

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderful

I really enjoyed this story. It was wonderfully heart warming. I can really identify with those two kids!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm enjoying this series thus far. I know there's already a bunch of chapters and I can't wait to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Found MY Sweet Spot!!!

"...how it seemed both hard and soft at the same time..." Thought I was the only one who noticed that! Beautiful composition on hot loving total horniness!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
category?

OK, first cousins are distant enough that it's barely incest (and as several other commenters noted is legal in many places), so I was thinking 1st time might be a better category, at least for this first chapter.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
this is a great story

i hope you continue writing it. i know you've completed 10 chapters - but this 5 star work needs a lot more chapters!!!!

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepabout 5 years ago
Wonderful!

I very much enjoyed your first chapter and plan on reading the rest. Good development of the story and I understand the need to use uninvolved characters to make it more plausible. Watch your consistency, you had them walking to school together and then she drove home (?).

Did you have someone proof read it? I am available to help with that, if you want some.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years ago
Great Work

Zebra, until your recent comment on one of my stories, I did not realize you had posted stories of your own. I quite enjoyed this one.

The lead up to the sex was excellent. I was struck by how well the conversations flowed, very realistically. I must say that I was also impressed with your vocabulary, the descriptions are so well done. You commented on how I handle kissing, thanks, but you are no slouch in that department. Your descriptions were excellent.

You incorporated drama into the set up so very well. I am waiting to see how the two mothers react as we all know the one mother doesn't keep secrets from the other.

Thanks for putting out such an intriguing story. It received a 5 from me and I will be reading the rest of the chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

surprised at the number of authors that write conscious when they mean conscience. worst kind of malapropism. please look them up.

as well, it is very jarring to encounter the american english redundancy ¨off of¨ everywhere. very sloppy usage.

otherwise, author writes well.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it so far. Look forward to the rest of the story. 5 stars from me.

Skipper600Skipper600about 2 years ago

Good beginning, well done.

tjreadertjreaderabout 2 years ago

Wow. A+ storytelling! Excellent pacing. Your prose flows so well. This is possibly some of the best writing I've read on Literotica. Can't wait to read and see what happens next. There was definitely some foreshadowing earlier that has me excited for what I *think* is coming next! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

This is a sensitive, passionate well written love story. Danny's honesty and openness about his lack of sexual experience was refreshing. Christina maturity and openness to inform Danny of her feelings and her ability to show him now to perform sexually was endearing. Christina's mother is remarkably open to their relationship. She recognized and accepted the fact thar love has no boundaries. There is no such thing as forbidden with/in love. The author has done a fine job of building his characters in both depth and breadth.

Tallfellow86Tallfellow86almost 2 years ago

Nicely done. At a much younger time, I had some cousins I would have liked to shag, but it wasn't to be. I enjoyed this first chapter and ready to read the next.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 2 months ago

nice story, well written,,good build up and not rushed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErrantZebra@ErrantZebra
Update 9/24/23 Hi All, Just a quick update to let everyone know that I'm still alive and still writing. Hopefully I'll have more to share soon! -EZ

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES