Family First Ch. 02

Story Info
Sonia forces things along faster than Nathan can handle.
4.2k words
4.63
52k
79

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonia maneuvered about the mansion as she always did, taking care of the normal messes, making dinner for the Mrs. and her daughter, and something else for Mr. Oscar, if he was ever actually around. But the past few days had been a bit different, whenever she came by, Mrs. Nina was usually looking to chat or would compliment her on her hair or talk a bit of politics. But this new pool boy seemed to be the only thing holding their attention. Sonia had happened upon Mrs. Nina and miss Audrey multiple times just staring out the back windows, watching him clean the pool or mow the lawn. They would always jump as soon as they realized she was watching.

She wasn't sure what these posh Americans were such prudes about. Ogling the big, hunky farm boys was a good way to spend an afternoon back in Siberia.

Until a week had passed and Mrs. Nina asked Sonia to get her nephew's laundry from the pool house.

******

After handling his chores that morning and relaxing in the pool for awhile, Nathan put in a little bit more sweat on the bench he had set up. It had only been a week or so since he had started lifting again had already caught up to his old limit.

Nathan finished a set of reps and reached for his towel and sat up, he heard a muttered "bozhe moi" across the room. He lowered the towel to see a tall, pale woman standing at the other end of the living room holding a laundry basket.

"Oh, uh... hello," Nathan tried to compose himself. He was finding himself shirtless around women quite often recently. "I'm Nathan."

"Hello, Nathan," she greeted. She had a bit of an accent, but Nathan was paying more attention to her beautiful face. Her pale features contorted in a puzzled manner, her pointed nose tilted up a little as she arched a contoured eyebrow. Her icy blue eyes didn't seem to be making eye contact with him. "I'm Sonia, I help for Mrs. Nina." Her icy gaze never left Nathan's sweaty chest.

"Oh, cool, um," Nathan wasn't quite sure what to do with himself. Maids were weird, like as a concept. But it was even weirder that this maid looked only a few years older than him. Weren't maids supposed to be, like, ancient? And, uh, not super-model-pretty?

"You don't have to do that. Like, the uh, my laundry. I'm just, we can, uh. You don't work for me?"

Sonia smiled, devilishly. "Good," she declared, dropping the basket of Nathan's laundry. "It would be weird to fuck employer." And with a single motion, she began stepping toward him and removing her top.

"Yeah that's- wait wha-!?" Nathan tried to start but Sonia had already reached him, pulling his face down by the scruff of his neck to meet her lips with his. Beneath her top had been no bra, her small breasts were freely grinding up against Nathan's chest. "Mm, mmph!" Nathan attempted, but Sonia's tongue exploring his mouth offered an intriguing counter proposal. 'Hot lady kiss, why bad?' It was sound reasoning. He reached down to try to squeeze her firm butt, but she just as quickly slapped his hands away.

"Shush, farm boy. Let me work or you ruin it," she commanded. Her voice was domineering and husky. She traced her hands down Nathan's glistening chest before reaching his shorts and yanking them down to the ground in one fluid motion. "Blyad..." was all that came out of her mouth.

Nathan was afraid something like this might happen. Well, not with his aunt's maid, this was SUPER weird. He had feared that the growth his dick had been experiencing over the past couple days might freak girls out. It was certainly freaking him out.

"Sorry, it's so... I didn't mean to ruin your-"

"Shush!" she commanded, gripping his thickened cock tightly with her small hand, "Sonia has seen plenty of farm boy cock she just..." Sonia leaned in to gently kiss the pulsing head, "...she hasn't had any in quite some time." Emphasizing her point as she dropped her baggy sweatpants. "On your back."

Nathan couldn't even begin to speak before she had already pushed him into his workout bench. All the leg strength from swimming but his weak knees made sure he was still a pushover as Sonia mounted him, jerking his cock around like an arcade joystick.

"Wait, Sonia, this 'farm boy' is a virg-OH!"

"Oh!" They both gasped in unison, Nathan from his first time feeling a woman take him and Sonia from the realization that Nathan might be a bit bigger than those farm boys, actually. Her hips felt no such hesitation, after a moment to acclimate to his size, her body began bouncing on the girthy cock in earnest. Her legs, wrapped around her new boy toy barely touched the ground, but she had just enough leverage to continue her efforts.

"Fuck. Yes. Farm boy," Sonia panted out, losing herself to the pleasure, "it has been years since I have dick this good."

"I'm. From. Philly!?" Nathan sort of yelped his words out, his body overwhelmed by the intense pleasure, almost like when he first touched his new dick the week before. "W-wait, Sonia. I'm. Gonna... oooohhhh~"

Sonia felt the pole inside her twitch, "oh no you don't farm boy," she asserted in an attempt to dismount the impending eruption, but as she pressed her hands down into Nathan's chest and leg to pull herself off, the collection of their sweat caused her to slip, dropping her own final time onto his dick, urging his swollen balls to release immediately. "Fuck fuck fuck fu-!" A forceful wave of viscous fluid gushed into Sonia, within a moment it triggered a powerful orgasm, leaving her shuddering prostrate atop Nathan.

The pair lay there for several minutes, Sonia trying to process how she had cum so easily, she was so used to being in control of big lugs like this. She felt Nathan's hands caress the lower curves of her body, her impulses told her to stop him. She took pleasure, she doled out pleasure as she chose, but her body was sluggish, very willing to just let his hands roam across her body.

"Th-that was, wow, So-" Nathan tried before Sonia locked lips with him again, feeling around his mouth.

"I like you, farm boy. So let me tell you this," Sonia sat up, beginning to peel herself off of her lover. "You shut your stupid mouth, let body talk for you." She released a tiny moan as Nathan's cock popped out of her pussy, thick cum slowly oozing out, "because this," Sonia slapped Nathan's deflating penis causing him to wince, "is fucking poetry." She placed an exclamation to her point as she swiftly ran her mouth up his softening shaft, licking up his cum in the process, before pausing at the tip and squeezing what more cum she could find left inside.

"G-gotcha..." Nathan wheezed as he passed out on the bench, his last sight being Sonia returning to her work clothes and rolling her hips as she strutted out the door.

******

The next morning, Nathan woke up to no messages. Not willing to get his hopes up, he was still ready to walk into the back door of the mansion to find his uncle needed him to rebuild a car or some other nonsense. He winced as he pulled the blankets off of his body. Every part of him felt fine, in fact, he felt fantastic. But the gentle brush of the soft blanket across his naked dick was almost too much. It had been so sensitive the night before, that he was forced to sleep in the nude. Though, as delicately pulled up his boxers, it seemed that he might be able to manage it. He would just need to be careful.

Making his way toward the main house, Nathan thought back on the previous night. He still couldn't totally remember what happened, the absurdity of it all was making his brain believe it must have been a dream. Women didn't just THROW themselves at guys like that, right? As he reached for the door knob, he became acutely aware of how awkward things would be around Sonia. He froze, his fingers just inches from the handle. What would he say? Should he say anything? What if Sonia said something? What if it didn't actually happen and he's just a weird pervert? Oh fuck he was panicking.

"Hey, dumbass, you forget how doors work?"

"AH!" Nathan screamed as he jumped up. Audrey had opened the door from the inside and was staring at him.

"Oh my God, dude," Audrey began, giggling, "you gotta work on that."

"Damn it, Audrey, I'm still waking up, you can't do that to people," Nathan paused. "Wait, work on what, exactly?"

"Your scream, doofus," Audrey chuckled, turning to let Nathan in the door. She continued as they walked toward the kitchen, "you can't be all muscles and then have that little girl scream when you get surprised."

"Okay, well. Mneh," Nathan retorted. "Hey, what do you mean, muscles? I barely work out!"

"Barely!? You're always luggin stuff around for my dad and then you go swimming and then you work out every night. You're doing like 4 workouts a day!"

"Well, I guess that's- wait, how did you know I work out at night?"

"Uh, well, my... Mom! She told me," Audrey's jocular tone died down very quickly after his question.

As if on cue, the pair reached the kitchen, greeted by Nina who met her daughter with a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek, "good morning, you two!" She reached next for Nathan, wrapping herself around his chest. She lingered just a bit too long as Nathan stared nervously at the back of Audrey's head, begging her not to turn around.

The breakfast was laid out in the dining room in an assortment of tiered plates that let each of them pick as much as they like, it was set up like a feast.

"Wow, Aunt Nina, you really went for it for breakfast this morning," Nathan observed, his stomach gurgling. He hadn't thought about how hungry he really was until he could smell the bacon and maple syrup.

"Oh hell, no," Nina laughed. "I think I make a good breakfast, but this isn't me. Sonia comes by early some days."

'Oh fuck she's already here?' Nathan's panic wracked his brain again. He pulled his chair out tepidly, but the wonderful smell of the food brought him back down, quickly. He was too famished for other concerns at the moment.

The trio dined quietly for a little while, Sonia came in occasionally to grab an empty plate or pass through carrying something or other. Each time she would walk behind the other women and steal a glance at Nathan.

"... So when am I going to see Erin again? She seems like such a sweet girl," Nina asked her daughter. Nathan drifted into their conversation that had been ongoing but was too entrenched in his food to participate. He was really putting it away fast.

"I dunno, she might come over next week. She's busy with her new 'meathead boyfriend'" Audrey emphasised her pejorative with a mocking tone. She pecked away at a nearly empty plate with her fork.

"Well then you and Nathan should do something, you've hardly seen each other in years but I bet you like some of the same things," Nina offered.

"Well, he certainly likes Sonia's cooking," Audrey observed, the two women turning to watch Nathan as he continued to scarf down more eggs. Only pausing once he realized the conversation had stopped and they were both staring at him.

"...Mmmpgh," Nathan swallowed, "... uh, you like video games?"

******

Nathan had brought along his old console and set it up in the pool house, but he hadn't even had the chance to play it since he arrived. Too much work, too much, um, to 'do'. Audrey picked out an old racing game and the pair played well into the afternoon, joking and taunting each other.

"You think you're gonna win driving That!? O-kay..."

"You think you're gonna win driving with your head up your ass?"

After a few too many races losing to the computer, they silently switched to something more cooperative. A puzzle game that had them moving blocks to help each other progress.

"Hey, Nathan," Audrey inquired after looking up from her phone.

"Yeah?" Nathan replied, still looking at the screen, trying to figure out where to go next.

"Can you take your shirt off?"

Nathan snapped his head in her direction. "Uh...?"

"Just- Okay, so I mentioned my friend Erin, and she just sent me some pity text about her spending time with her boyfriend. And then I may have, sorta, kinda told her I had this cute new guy and I kinda, maybe a little, sorta keptlyingandnowshewantsproofofmyhotboyfriend."

"... Gross?" Nathan responded, grimacing a little bit. Getting up to turn off the game. He was getting too frustrated with it, anyways.

"No! Jesus, I'm not asking you to like, make out with me... or something," Audrey shook her head clear for a moment before continuing, "I just like, need to send her some proof and she'll leave me alone, so just, like, take your shirt off or something and I'll send her a picture."

Nathan hesitated for just a moment, and then an impulse ran down his spine, 'why not?' his body suggested through the movements of his arms as they deftly yanked his shirt up and over his head. Audrey raised her phone to take a picture, Nathan stood still for a moment, moving his arms to different positions, hanging at his side, hands on hips, not in an attempt to pose, just not quite sure how to model for his cousin's weird lie.

"Thanks," she said, quietly, lowering her phone, leaving her eyes glued to the screen as a triumphant grin spread across her face. Looking across the room, Nathan could see that he had mistakenly flung his shirt back behind the couch, by mistake. He went to sit down, deciding he would get it later.

"So, you wanna watch a movie or something?" Nathan offered after a minute or two silently observing Audrey text her friend.

"Yeah! You have anything in mind?"

4 hours later, starting their 3rd movie, the text meant to one-up her friend completely forgotten, Audrey found herself lying on top of her cousin. As the sun dipped toward the horizon off in the distance, the pair had barely said a word in hours. The tense crime drama they had started with having kept their mouths firmly shut. Audrey probably would have climbed off her cousin long ago, but he had put on a horror movie, and easing onto her cousin's broad chest helped her relax from the suspense on screen.

Even with the jaunty sci-fi movie they had just started, Audrey had become so comfortable that she made no protest as Nathan's arms idly wrapped around her waist at some point. He was warm and the bare skin of his chest felt good on the back of her neck and the exposed skin below the hem of her shirt and above her shorts rubbed across his abs.

******

Audrey stirred slowly, her vision was black, it was probably pretty late. What had woken her up? Nathan was groaning, something was pressing into Audrey's butt, what was it? Was he trying to get up? Was she making him uncomfortable?

Audrey turned and delicately lifted herself off of him. He was still groaning. Audrey flailed her hand around the opposite end of the couch behind her for her phone. Grabbing it, she unlocked it and chose the dim glow of the screen over the flashlight to avoid waking Nathan. She scanned the small rectangle of light down his body, causing his necklace to shimmer for a moment. The light steadily cascaded down his chest, the faint definition of his muscles making small shadows.

There it was.

Peaking over the elastic waistband of his gym shorts was a dick. The head was large and red, it looked like an angry overripe strawberry. It throbbed, somehow seeming to move up, lurching toward his belly button. Nathan seethed through his teeth as it did. Audrey wasn't really sure what was happening to him, did her cousin just have an enormous dick and it was painful? Or had something caused him this...

'Shit,' Audrey thought, 'did I do this to him? Laying all over him, grinding this thing against my ass? Poor thing, he must have been too embarrassed to say anything.' an idea pierced through Audrey's mind, she could take care of this for him. He seemed irritated but still fast asleep. She could fix the problem she had made and he wouldn't need be any the wiser.

Audrey slowly pulled Nathan's pants down past his knees, his dick rising straight upwards, throbbing, pulsing angrily. No boxers? That seemed less weird as she held her phone closer and saw his balls were just as overtaxed. Blue veins criss-crossed the taut flesh of his bulging genitals, she would need to make this quick.

Spending little time considering the implications of jerking off her cousin, Audrey was more focused on alleviating him of the immediate predicament she had caused. Her hand felt tiny grabbing this shaft, unable to touch her thumb to her fingertips. She gently began to stroke the length, feeling his hair shift and crinkle as she slowly pumped the oversized rod.

"Ohhh," Nathan sighed, Audrey froze for a moment. Deathly afraid he might wake up. It subsided, his groans of pain started again, this time, Audrey could feel his heartbeat directly through the pulsing veins along the shaft. This would have been intimate if it weren't for his discomfort... 'Or more importantly, that he's related to you!?' her brain attempted to signal, the thought drowned out as she focused more intently on the cock before her. She quickened her pace, settling into a steady rhythm that seemed to help relieve the ache.

Her phone still aimed at his swollen balls, Audrey caught out of the corner of her eye, they began to contract. 'No mess, no evidence, don't wake Nathan,' was the mantra she had set for this mission, so her body lept into action, her lips dove for the swollen head of her cousin's massive dick and sucked to form a seal around it as her hand continued to coax his load. She was ready for the first spurt but what she got was instead a steady flow. She had only ever really interacted with 'boys' and 'boys dicks.' It made sense in a way, that since Nathan had a manly-looking body. And a VERY manly dick, his manly load wouldn't be little squirts of cum but instead the steady river of cum that filled her mouth.

Audrey struggled to swallow but she was determined to not embarrass her favourite cousin, so she licked and sucked to make sure every drop was safely hidden away in her stomach. For safety. Definitely just to make sure he wasn't embarrassed or anything.

Releasing his dick, Audrey kissed the tip one last time to suck out any remainder before grabbing her stuff and whisking away into the night.

******

Nathan's dreams had begun on a very unpleasant note that night, smoky shadows with outrageous curves taunted him, their dark tendrils would reach for his painfully throbbing cock, but their gaseous forms would pass right through, giggling as they left him. At some point, he felt a brief moment of relief, one of the shadows more corporeal than the rest, her miming titfuck actually producing some kind of release.

It felt like an eternity, each of these shadowy figures surrounding him, giggling at him, cackling as he wrestled against chains that held him in place. "Please," Nathan begged, "fuck me." One of the spirits seemed to take pity on him, kneeling down in front of him, her hands moving to his dick, at first passing through him, but eventually they made contact, holding firm to his shift, though it felt like there were gaps in her hands and fingers, like only certain parts remained solid. Her body gradually condensed, the black vapours emanating from her body now trapped inside her as features became discernible. First the tan skin, followed by the mists around her head forming into wild brunette locks. And as the vexing spirit moved in to wrap its mouth around the head of his dick, the lips turned a familiar shade of fleshy pink, and the eyes faded from sinister yellow pools to the recognizable green. As Nathan came, he looked down in shock at the face of his cousin milking out his load, he couldn't hold back the pleasure despite his efforts. He watched on in horror as the spirit used his cousin's visage to lewdly fellate him while the other spirits laughed on like crows. He struggled against his restraints, the ephemeral wall the dreamscape had tied him to beginning to buckle as he yanked against it.

12