Family First Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The snap of the wall breaking was also the moment Nathan snapped back into the world of the living, his eyes darting open as he instinctively looked, seeing another spectre fellating him. He had been disrobed at some point, and the culprit of his torturous dream seemed to still be in the act.

Sonia knelt on the carpet next to the couch, her top discarded behind her as she jerked at Nathan's shaft, her tongue deftly touching at his sensitive glans as her other hand lightly squeezed at his balls, attempting to milk his cum from him. Something about this lit a fire inside of Nathan. The torturous dreams, the way Sonia had come onto him the day before, ignoring all of his protests. And now she was here, sucking him like a vampire in his sleep.

He reached out a hand, Sonia either ignoring or unaware that Nathan was now awake. He could feel an orgasm building, and he wanted to be in charge of this one. His palm reached the back of Sonia's head, first simply scratching through her hair before forcefully wrapping his around her ponytail and shoving her down onto his cock. The thick shaft gagging her as she flailed against him. Feeling Sonia's throat tighten as she did triggered Nathan's orgasm, letting him release down her throat as he bobbed her up and down his dick like a doll.

After the flow of cum ended, Nathan released her, allowing Sonia to gasp for breath as she dropped to the floor, her eyes puffy and watering as she coughed up cum. 'Definitely not farm boy,' she thought as she reeled from the experience. So few men had ever taken control away from her in bed. Had taking this boy's virginity tripped some kind of switch in him? Had she released some kind of beast?

"Take off your pants," Nathan demanded, standing up, his cock still hard and aching for more release. Sonia stood up, not one to follow orders, but if it meant he was putting that thing inside her again, she wasn't going to start a protest. She dropped her pants and stood in her underwear, letting the slightly taller boy's gaze fall on her tight bra and drag down to where her panties dug slightly into her flesh.

He moved on her, grabbing her by the ass and taking her to the couch, bending her over the back. Sonia arched her back to make sure he had a good view of her curves, she had to take control of even the smallest opportunity as he manhandled her. His hands explored her ass, sliding along her hips before grabbing her panties and yanking them down her legs. Sonia gasped as her soaked pussy was exposed to the cool air conditioning. It was torture as Nathan penetrated her with only the tip, letting the bulbous head sit inside her, but using his strong grip to hold her ass in place, preventing her driving him home.

"Give me that fucking dick," Sonia commanded.

"Ask nicely," Nathan responded, spanking Sonia harshly.

"Let me show you what my pussy can do," she teased.

Nathan lifted her from the couch by the neck, using his other hand to ensure he remained only at her entrance and no further. "Beg..." he whispered into her ear.

Sonia was lifted helplessly in the air, he back resting against this stud as she could feel heaven teasing her labia, she had no grip anywhere to move or force herself down, she gave in. "Please... fuck me..."

"And where do I get to cum?"

"Not- oh," she felt herself beginning to slide down, more of his cock stretching her pussy out as he did, "oooooOH! Anywhere! Anywhere! Cum where you like!"

For accepting her new place, Nathan gave her exactly what she wanted, moving into full speed as he bounced and pounded her as she squealed helplessly. Hopelessly in love with his dick.

His onslaught continued for 15 minutes, never letting her catch her breath, eventually moving her back onto the couch so he could pound her face into the pillows. He decided that since she had become such a good slut, he would give her the choice.

"Alright, where do you want me to cum?" He slowed his pace.

"Oh... uh, fuck... Please cum... inside me...

... Master"

12