All Comments on 'Family First Ch. 02'

by ErrantZebra

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still great and getting better

This was superb in so many ways, the sex was great but the whole development between characters and the growing passion between cousins takes the first prize. I'm so pleased to see it didn't turn into a huge family fuck fest where everyone does everybody else but instead got presented with different point of wise on incest and live, the past experiences and growing lust in a new blossoming relationship. Home their moms mend their relationship in the future and come to the same conclusion regarding the cousins, meaning letting them be happy and to discover the pleasure in life for themselves.

5* and eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please......

I think the development is coming along nicely. More please. Don't forget the twins...Oh, the possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good work....

Thanks for another hot chapter, the action is rolling along very nicely indeed, adding to the intrigue of how things will endup....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More, more, more

How do you like it,

How do you like it,

More, more more.... :^)

parputter69parputter69about 8 years ago
Keep on keeping on.

Keep on going. Was that Olivia that was spying on them? Eventually all the family will have to be involved with each other. Maybe not a huge orgy but you know it has to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nicely written

Great story line, great writing, imaginative and exciting. Can't wait for more...

falcon69wlfalcon69wlabout 8 years ago
more, more & more..

Some of the best writing I've seen... each story gets better, can hardly wait for the next one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love it

Wow such a massive turn on please keep writing this. I feel a personal connection to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more please!

Yes, more, please

I can't wait to read more!

biggibbybiggibbyabout 8 years ago
Great story

Keep it up. The development is hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

still loving it.

Myslutwife17Myslutwife17about 6 years ago
Amazing Read!

I’m so glad I’ve found this story. I can’t to read how Christina tells her mom how much she enjoys fucking Danny. I hope Mom shows her daughter how excited it makes her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Just need to check your spelling, spell checker will not do it. Rest of it seems good

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years ago
Loved It

Zebra, you are doing a wonderful job moving the story forward while maintaining the suspense. Excellent dialogue, very realistic. Descriptions are very good. Another 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Name of one of the characters

You said Emily was one of the twins in this chapter when you originally wrote Allison in chapter one.

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 4 years ago

I am really enjoying this story!

It will be interesting to see how the parents of Danny and Chris get involved. I like the way you are developing the characters. And the intensity of the sex scenes is really well balanced with the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

well written, aside from the previous malapropisms conscience/conscious and the odd ugly ¨off of¨. still a 5.

tjreadertjreaderabout 2 years ago

FIVE STARS!! There were a handful of typos, a missing word here and there that a second set of eyes would catch, but regardless: stellar work!! This did not (yet) take the turn I was expecting! I cannot wait to read what comes next!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Very well constructed story/series. The sexual environment between Christina and Danny has been logically developed. Because Mary's character has not been fully developed. I do not know if her reaction to the knowledge of her son's sexual activity is within character or not. I'm anxious to find out. 5 star series so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErrantZebra@ErrantZebra
1010 Followers
Update 9/24/23 Hi All, Just a quick update to let everyone know that I'm still alive and still writing. Hopefully I'll have more to share soon! -EZ

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES