Family First Ch. 05

Story Info
Nathan makes plans for the future, things 'grow' complicated.
3.8k words
4.69
46.1k
102

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan extracted himself from bed, kissing Audrey on the cheek as he did. With his clothes on, he made his way to the main house just in time to watch Sonia pull up in the driveway.

Sonia shut her car door, she twisted her hand around the grip of her purse, contemplating. She hadn't seen Nathan in 2 days and he had been the only thing on her mind. She had basically spent the weekend masturbating, dreaming of his dick. But she couldn't escape him, she needed it. She needed him. She needed to hear him tell her she'd done a good job. She was still buried in thought as she entered the house through the garage, not noticing Nathan as swept up behind her, twisting her into an embrace, mashing his lips against hers. She mewled as he squeezed her ass, hardening her nipples with his animalistic grip.

He pulled away from her lips with a wet pop. "Get what you need to make breakfast. A BIG breakfast. And then come out to the poolhouse. Audrey wants breakfast in bed." And with that he slapped her swollen ass, which had continued its steady growth over the weekend, and walked away. Sonia stood still for a moment, processing the whirlwind of sex that had just blown through body and shuddered as an orgasm pulsed through her body. She had just been given orders and she was about to joyously carry them out.

Once she had gathered the things she needed, she wheeled them on a pastry cart they used to use when Mr. Oscar and Mrs. Nina used to throw parties. She entered the poolhouse and didn't see Nathan, but as she passed the bedroom door, she saw him standing over her in bed, her brunette braids frazzled and lying across her bare shoulders above the sheets. She continued to the kitchenette, unpacking things to start breakfast. 'Of course he has ensnared her as well. He could have any woman he wants,' Sonia mused to herself as she started heating the oven.

Nathan watched as Sonia passed by the door with a cart full of ingredients before turning back to Audrey, she looked angelic in bed, her tan face not hiding her rosy cheeks, her braids resting softly above her breasts as she breathed. She stared at him with her icy eyes.

"Sonia is making us breakfast," Nathan explained, "but in the meantime," he dropped his shorts again, letting his soft dick bounce free, his heavy balls dropping without the support beneath them. "I figured you might want something while we wait.

******

Audrey watched as fascination as Nathan began to jerk his massive dick to life before her eyes. She hadn't really seen it soft before, and it was incredible to see the coiled thickness of it unfurl to his full, majestic length. She lifted a dainty hand to his balls, running her fingers across them, attempting to palm them, but she still felt too weak to even lift them. 'Incredible...' she thought to herself.

She stared on as Nathan pumped his dick up to its full length, he moved his hand further down, pumping up and down from the base to the halfway point. Audrey propped herself up against the pillows and moved her hands to caress the upper half of Nathan's tower of flesh. She peppered the tip with kisses, licking the slit. She observed an opaque, white liquid begin to leak from it.

"Are you coming already?" she whispered, surprised and curious.

"No," Nathan replied, "that's just the precum."

"No way!" she exclaimed in a hushed excitement. "It's so... thick..." Audrey reached her mouth forward to lick up the precum and found the same wondrous taste she had extracted from him the week before. It was sweet, but nutty. She found herself desperate for more, she planted her lips around the tip of Nathan's purple cockhead and began to kiss and suck at the tip, trying to pull out anything else. She sucked and teased the head, while Nathan pumped away. Soon, a steady stream of jism began to burble up from Nathan's balls, making its way down over 12 inches of shaft before flowing into Audrey's waiting mouth. Her eyes fluttered. She thought the precum had tasted amazing, just like he had a week before. But the real thing he was pumping out now was 5 times as strong. She tightened her lips around his tip, unwilling to allow any of this delicious ichor to escape her lips.

Nathan watched Audrey's eyelashes flutter as the sperm flowed into her. He observed something odd, looking down to her lips. It almost looked like, as he deposited his load in her, her lips were... swelling? Nathan came for almost a minute straight, Audrey never ceasing her sucking. Nathan had figured he was the cause of Sonia's growth, but this seemed to confirm it. His cum caused his girls to grow.

"F-fuck yeah..." Nathan uttered, biting his lip. The first noise he had made in minutes.

Audrey swallowed the last of his load, "fuck yeah is right. GOD," Audrey's head dropped to the pillows behind her, her chest rose up and down as she breathed heavily. "We need to bottle that shit, you'd make a fortune."

"And let someone else have it?" Nathan responded as Sonia began to enter the room with the food cart. He bent over, holding Audrey's chin with his fingers, he kissed her on the cheek and said in a hushed tone, "no. Every drop of this cum is going inside you, baby," he stood up, and turned his voice toward Sonia as she began to set the trays of food on the bed. "... or in her..."

Sonia stood up, "sir?" She tried to look at Nathan in the eyes but her eyes kept returning to Nathan's thick, throbbing erection. "Oh-h-h-h..."

"Hope you enjoy some entertainment with your breakfast, Audrey," Nathan said as he pulled down Sonia's pants and panties with one move. He yanked her shirt above her head. His hands roamed up and down Sonia's body, her pants still around her ankles, trapping her in his grasp.

Nathan squeezed her breasts that overflowed from the too-small cups, "these are growing in nicely," he kissed up and down Sonia's neck. She was too frozen in anticipation to interrupt anything he did. "So no more bras," he emphasised his point by grabbing the point where the cups met and ripped the bra away, letting her pale breasts burst free, dropping and jiggling a bit as they did.

"Yesss, master," Sonia replied, her voice dripping with pleasure as her Nathan used her, it was humiliating to watch her boss's daughter, nude in bed, her chin dripping with syrup as she consumed the feast Sonia had just made.

Audrey really was enjoying the show, it was hot to watch Nathan bend Sonia over and stuff his massive dick inside Sonia's usually smug expression. Now her face was bent over the bed, cross-eyed, tongue falling out. Nathan had her ponytail in his grip as leverage to move her up and down as he pleased while pounding into her.

But she was actually starving, so the feast of food Sonia had brought in was her first priority. The food was rich and filling, carbs on carbs, tons of protein, oil, and sugar. Audrey had never eaten anywhere near this much in her life. She wondered for a moment if part of this breakfast was for Nathan, but her growling stomach told her to keep going, she had just spent a ton of energy the night before and she needed to feed her sluggish body. All the while, Nathan pumped away.

After depositing a load into Sonia's pussy, another into her mouth, Nathan helped Audrey clean up the bed, before then moving onto the bench for his morning workout. Where he sat down on the bench and beckoned Sonia over to ride him while he did his reps. Audrey observed from the couch, focusing mostly on Nathan's plump balls as he deposited his 4th massive load in less than an hour into the screaming Sonia on top of him.

******

It wasn't until noon that Sonia finally left the poolhouse, fully stuffed from both sides by Nathan's cum, struggling to walk in a straight line toward the mansion while keeping her legs close together. Nathan's cum leaked very slowly, but her body refused to let any of it out of her if she could help it. Her body begged her to just lie down, it needed to soak up as much of the euphoria-inducing goop as it could.

She tried to get to her usual routine, starting with Mr. Oscar's office, getting his trash can and dusting. It felt strange being in his office. Sonia had never seen Oscar as all that manly to begin with, but now a virtual stranger had moved into his home and was fucking his maid and his daughter. Sonia had initially been embarrassed for a teenager to claim her so easily, but as he had proved to her that morning, he was more than enough man to take her as he pleased. Oscar on the other hand...

Ms. Nina was gorgeous, just like her daughter. Sonia felt anger, carelessly moving Oscar's things around on his shelves, such an intelligent, beautiful woman deserved to be with a man that could care for her needs. She passed by a family picture on a shelf as she dusted. Oscar stood there with his wife and daughter, barely a few inches taller than his short wife.

Sonia could... no, it would be... too much.

But then again, what was too much anymore?

Anything for Nathan.

******

Nathan kinda figured the day might go like this. With the walls broken down, it was hard for Audrey and him to keep their hands off of each other. After locking the door and closing the blinds, the two had fallen into the couch and hadn't gotten up in hours. The afternoon faded away as they groped at each other, Audrey fascinated by Nathan's muscles and mostly by his massive dick, grinding her body against it while they made out.

Eventually, Nathan's body began to push him. He needed to cum, he was feeling another load swell within his balls and the thought of releasing anywhere except for inside of Audrey felt wrong.

The end result found the two spooning on the couch, once more marathoning movies. Though, this time, the two lay in the nude, the head and a few inches of cock securely wedged inside of Audrey's pussy.

Nathan came about once an hour, slowly building up a load occasionally lazily jerking himself to bring it over the edge. Audrey made no complaints, revelling in the soothing feeling each time he came inside her. Nathan rubbed his hands up and down his girl, watching her more than the movie.

A few hours and a few gallons of cum later, Nathan had watched Audrey's hair grow another inch, had felt her small butt swell into a juicy ass, groped at her breasts as she pushed through 2 cup sizes in an afternoon, and saw as her hips seem to spread wider, at one point widening enough to let him slip a few inches further into her pussy, causing him to bust once again.

He couldn't be sure if Audrey was simply unaware of the changes happening to her, just too caught up in the dopamine rush of his cum. Or if she, like him, was just enjoying the jism-induced growth and not too worried about any negative consequences.

They had sat in silence for close to an hour when Audrey perked up.

"So," she began, rubbing her hands across Nathan's arms as they wrapped around her tight little belly. "What's gonna happen to... this... when school starts?"

Nathan squeezed at one of Audrey's breasts, even grown as it was, she still couldn't fill his hand, "what do you mean?"

"Well, y'know, are there... gonna be more girls?"

Nathan considered placating her, but the cool touch of the necklace on his chest and sudden clench of Audrey's pussy reminded him of who he was now.

"Plenty more," he began, lifting Audrey as he rolled on the couch, letting her on top of him. Audrey released a surprised moan as Nathan twisted her body on his cock, turning her to face him. "It's up to you if you want to watch or not. Or partake if you like."

"Partake? In what way?" Audrey questioned as she ground her body against Nathan's chest, her nipples dragging across his abdomen. She attempted to have a serious conversation, but she was sure she came across as the helpless doll that she was as Nathan's motionless cock assaulted her senses.

"Well," Nathan moved his hands down to cup Audrey's ass cheeks. Her breasts were still meager, but her ass was rounding out fast trying to fill his palms. "I'm going to be bedding more girls, and they're going to worship me just like Sonia. And just like Sonia, if I tell them to fuck you, they'll do it. They'll love doing it. They'll get off on obeying me."

"Fuck, that's hot."

"I certainly plan on it." Nathan leaned forward to kiss Audrey on the lips, "you want some worshippers of your own?"

"I can have a harem, too?" Audrey gave Nathan a mischievous grin.

"No," Nathan retorted, gently slapping her ass, but hard enough to cause her to yelp. "But I plan on having too many girls to use all by myself. I'll even give you the first pick."

"Are we drafting whores?" Audrey laughed.

"Sure," Nathan smiled, "you want Erin?"

"Yes! Wait, uh, I mean I, um. OOooohhh-h-h-h..." Audrey stuttered over herself as her pussy twitched, urging another flood of sperm to begin flowing from Nathan's fountainous cock. Leaving her babbling and humping uselessly against him.

******

It only took a few days for Audrey to recover and after that, she became nearly addicted to her new favourite recreational activity. With Nina and Oscar on a charity cruise for the next 2 weeks. Time passed by quickly as Nathan took Sonia and Audrey repeatedly. Any moment he had alone with either of them resulted in orgasm. As Audrey continued to slowly grow, thickening and swelling each day, she had given up on her wardrobe, instead choosing Nathan's huge t-shirts if she wore anything at all.

By the end of the first week, Nathan had informed Sonia that she didn't need to go home anymore, she would sleep with him. This ended up being advantageous both for Sonia as well as Nathan. As the days went by, Nathan's need to cum was actually beginning to become a problem, and having Sonia around at night to drain him kept him sated.

It became advantageous for Sonia as her own swelling form was making it difficult for her to drive. Her breasts had swollen past the rest of her in pace, each one like a ripe watermelon, steadily drooping down in a massive teardrop shape, capped by nipples that had thickened into tense nubs the size of her thumbs. Audrey hadn't minded. Any time the two were together without Nathan, like when he was working around the house, they began to experiment with each other.

Audrey figured she had liked girls, but had never tried anything with them. Sonia had enjoyed dominating girls just as much as boys, but she had always taken more pleasure in bringing down men. This was certainly not that. There was an animalistic itch to pleasure each other. They recognized each other not for the long relationship they had had, but as the playthings shared by the same man. And pleasuring each other was like performing a service for another woman in need (and when Nathan was around, certainly made for a good show).

But one evening, as Nathan was out running errands for his uncle, Sonia found herself in the poolhouse with Audrey suckling and teasing at Sonia's hard nipples with her tongue. They had done this several times before, but as Audrey groped and massaged Sonia's pale, swollen breast, with its map of blue veins crossing under the surface, both women stopped in shock as Audrey felt milk hit her tongue. Though the shock only lasted a moment, as a delayed squeak of 'oh!' left Sonia's mouth. And the taste of the delicious, creamy milk soaked into Audrey's tongue. Both women desperately wanted more.

Nathan came back to the poolhouse to find them wrapped in each other's arms as Audrey ground her pussy against Sonia's leg, slurping and sucking, while Sonia squeezed at her breast, urging more fluid out while she rubbed violently at her clit. Each of them hardly able to register that Nathan had entered the room. A response that Nathan had missed, entering a room, any room, without the women present snapping their attention to him. It was... really hot.

******

After joining in and depositing several loads into the both of them. None into their mouths, for once, as they were actually preoccupied with those orifices, Audrey sucking one tit and Sonia lifting the other to her own mouth. Nathan carried the exhausted and satisfied Audrey in the dark back to her room in the main house.

When he arrived back at the poolhouse, Sonia had climbed into Nathan's bed already and was applying lotion to her naked body. Her pale skin a soft orange in the light of the incandescent lamp.

"That was different," Nathan remarked as he began removing his clothing for the second time that night, "did you enjoy it?"

Sonia was silent for a pause, she looked up at Nathan before turning her gaze down to an empty spot on the bed. She brought her lithesome legs up against her chest, squeezing against her breasts, pushing them out to each side and forming a canyon of cleavage that could be seen past her legs.

"... I'm pregnant," Sonia stated plainly.

Nathan's smile dropped from his face, he moved quickly to the bed, sweeping Sonia up into his arms. She wrapped herself around him, arm and legs around his muscular back, and her face against his, cheek to cheek. Nathan could feel a tear slide down her cheek against his. He responded by kissing her neck repeatedly and rubbing his arms up and down her back, feeling her muscles tense. He held her quietly for a while, allowing her time before beginning to ask questions.

"Is it mine?"

"There's no one else. It's been almost a year before we started."

"How can you tell this early? I didn't think you could..."

"It's been about a month since we started, but it's been almost 2 since my last period. And I've been feeling nauseous and emotional..."

"And the milk tonight?"

"That confirmed it."

They sat again in silence, Sonia sitting in Nathan's lap. They kissed passionately for a time, sharing a feeling that was hard for either of them to phrase with words.

"Do you want to keep the baby?" Nathan asked, somberly.

"Yes." Sonia's response was immediate and confident, despite the tears that slowly descended down her cheeks.

"Do you want me to help you take care of the baby?"

"Please... yes..."Sonia whispered, finally letting the tears burst forth.

"Anything, of course," Nathan replied as they began to kiss and feel each other's bodies once more.

Despite himself, Nathan's cock began to rise to erection. He could tell why in the back of his mind. The thought of Sonia's body being permanently changed by him, being responsible for the care of a baby that he had put in her was intensely arousing to him. His body wanted to reward one of his women for performing her duties toward him.

Sonia felt the thick cock beneath her bump against the curve of her ass. She dropped herself to grind the lips of her pussy against it.

"I need your cock inside me... please..." Sonia whispered against Nathan's lips, the 'p' of the please puffing against his skin. Their foreheads touched as they looked down at each other.

"Anything."

"Just... oh-" Sonia cooed as she felt the tip of Nathan's potent cock pierce her body again. "Don't- I'm... not a flower... just because I'm pregnant..." Sonia cupped Nathan's angled jaw in her hands and stared him in the eyes with a fire of need behind her irises. "The baby and I need you to keep fucking me like cheap whore."

Nathan felt his shaft throb as Sonia made her request, it was more than ready to oblige her. And it did oblige her, for hours. Neither of them fell asleep till almost 5 in the morning, by that time, the bedroom would have appeared to an outsider as if an earthquake had come through.

******

Nathan woke up to the sounds of slurping. When his eyes opened, he was met with the view of Sonia wrapping her swollen breasts around his shaft, coaxing a load into her hungry mouth. Examining her face as she sucked, his thoughts returned to Audrey's joke about bottling his cum and was ruminating on it. Sonia's lips had plumped up beautifully, adding to her hungry appearance as she sucked desperately on the tip of his dick, too big to fit into her mouth. The fullness of her eyelashes as they fluttered as his precum hitting her tongue. Even her eyes almost looked a bit... bigger. Better for begging, he supposed. Sonia's long, untamed mane of silken black hair rustled behind her as Nathan began to pump a long, viscous stream of cum into his newly pregnant lover. The groans of relief that resonated through her mouth filtered through his shaft, a pleasurable experience in its own right.

12