Family First Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After more than a minute of extraction and cleaning his tip with her tongue, Nathan invited Sonia back up to him with his arms. She took the invitation, bringing the blanket with her as she let Nathan wrap his left arm around her body. Nathan took his other arm and brought it up to squeeze Sonia's tender breasts, eliciting pleasurable squeaks and mewls as he teased her sensitive nipple.

Sonia kissed at her master's neck a few times before asking him, "what will you have me do when Ms. Nina returns home?"

Nathan considered the question for a moment. She and Oscar would be back within a few days. "Tell her," he decided. "There's no point in hiding it. And you couldn't hide these tits if you tried." Nathan emphasized by squeezing an inflated mammary. Causing Sonia to squirt a small jet of milk.

Sonia lifted her leaking breast to Nathan's mouth, letting him latch on and taste her for the first time. She became awash with pleasure, both physical and spiritual, having her master taste her for nectar. "Do we tell her you are the father?"

Nathan continued sucking on Sonia's engorged breast, looking her in the eye. It let her know he was considering it. But as his dick began to slowly rise back to life, they both decided that question would have to wait, more pertinent matters needed their attention.

12