All Comments on 'Family First Ch. 09'

by ErrantZebra

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 7 years ago
Damn!

Even though I expected Christina to finally shag her dad this was even better in almost every regard, this way you even included some Olivia trouble on the side and dealt with it quite remarkably. Both cousins got to fool with their parents and Christina even got a full taste of her aunt & uncle on top of that, there couldn't be any better bonding for them than sharing his parents with her to ease their minds. All of this leads to a very special thing that she'll have with her father and I can't wait to read it all.

Another super aspect was her view of uncle tim, while her father makes her knees weak from pure emotional ecstasy deep down inside her uncle only sparks her superficial sexual strings, and it's that distinction that gives the story and characters credibility. In the same way were Dannys misgivings about her fucking her father represents in believable way and dealt accordingly, I'm sure that they'll completely evaporate once he's part of the action much like Christina was with his family.

Let's not forget all that awesome sex that went down at both houses, from seductive doggy to straights up nasty post anal sucking, this story had it all and then added a bunch of first for everyone. A very nice touch was the cousins' realisation (more of an admittance) that there is still much to learn from their parents just before teaching his mom something new and giving her romp for her money. Their future lovemaking should be really spectacular if things go on like that and they really grasp the chance to stay together forever.

The best thing to look forward next time of course the Christina & dad special moment but I also look forward to see just how it'll change (hopefully won't) their relationship and level of trust and just how will Danny go about dealing with Olviva as the main source of Christinas insecurities for their relationship. And I almost forgot - their parents are awesome for the sheer support and objective views of their relationship, not that many of that around even in LE stories.

5* goes without a doubt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Family First

Back with bang and then some it was nice seven page turner this time everyone got in on the action and new firsts for Christina and her father. Danny,Mary,Tim offered their support too which was endearing too. Still there is still more to come in the next chapter just can't wait long enough for it. you might have missed this in one section of the story misspelled Mary with Diane instead. one slipped passed when proofreading it. a minor typo please keep up the good work. Also don't take too long with the next chapter we Know you 're busy just do the best you can with it. Cheers!

ErrantZebraErrantZebraalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Captain_Fapulus and Anon

Thank you both for the generous comments! I always try my best to make the character development as realistic as possible, and I'm glad to hear that people are enjoying it. As I've mentioned before, it's not always easy making these characters do the things I want them to do while keeping their motivations believable. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with how this one turned out.

P.S. Thanks for alerting me to the typo. I've found it, fixed it, and submitted a re-edited version. I probably wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't pointed it out.

-EZ

PaddleTeacherPaddleTeacheralmost 7 years ago
SO AWESOME!

This is one of my favorite stories here! Can't wait for more!!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for the next episode. The story is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Im still awaiting the other kids and olivia to join in .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simply fantastic!

Simply fantastic..Pls keep it going..the extended family characters are so richly drawn..no need to add others but your call

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Adding to the previous comment, other members of the family are welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

Hi...I'm from Italy and I don't speak English very well (I use Google translate for read this Story). I love incest litterature and this story it's absolute Amazing!!! Keep going to write it. A question: when can we read the next part???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great

great story - I'd love to join the family - to be able to express your sexual desires whenever you want is amazingly exciting

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more, encore

I love this story. really well-written - well paced. Danny and Christina are wonderful characters. I hope there's more to come. i need a couple more chapters - thanks!!!

ErrantZebraErrantZebraover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm glad you're enjoying it! There will 100% definitely be a chapter 10 and beyond, they are just coming along slower than I'd like. I will post an update in my profile when the draft is complete and when I finally post the finished product.

-EZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

This is such an excellent story you could probably post it on Smashwords or Amazon and sell it.

Keep it up!466B

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Family first

I'll be first most since your most your readers have. Patiently waited months for the release .I suggest normally that you split it up. But now I think that would have. Worked before you finished editing during the first month of January. now unlike the previous chapters you can post it all in one go just to round it out for your long time readers.splitting up will bring back most of the readers but not the patient either. In my opinion so posting the chapter together will let go most of the work you finished writing. Cheers! Next chapter please

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars. now i get to read chapter 10!

and i hope chapter 11 is in the works!!

weaslbeakweaslbeakover 4 years ago
Quality continues

Excellent writing. I love the character development. Even though I think I know the direction Chapter 9 was going to go, it was a surprise at how the chapter unfolded. That is a credit to your writing. It will be interesting to see how you continue the story with all these characters. As I said before, I marvel at your ability to keep all of these characters correctly going in their proper directions. I cannot wait to see the next chapter about Christina and then there is Olivia and possibly other relatives and friends. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Is there a nudity aspect to the story, between houses or outside? So far, the action has all been indoors, other than the peeping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
AMAZING

I can’t wait for the double penetration I hope is coming. I love your writing. Please don’t stop.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Outstanding series. Character development appears to be complete and believable. The plot and subplots are coherent and logically developed. The actions of the two families reflect, what I want to believe, would occur in a real world situation. Only in fiction can you find so mature, open minded and self secure individuals interact as a group and subgroup.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErrantZebra@ErrantZebra
Update 9/24/23 Hi All, Just a quick update to let everyone know that I'm still alive and still writing. Hopefully I'll have more to share soon! -EZ

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES