Family First Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we made our little baby girl cum," Diane said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"I think you might be right," he replied, slowing the pace of his thrusting if only a little.

Diane put her mouth to her daughter's ear, but she kept her eyes locked in Ray. "Are we right, sweet girl? Did you just cum all over Daddy's cock?"

"Nnnngh... Yes!" Christina sobbed, her voice muffled in Diane's shoulder. "S-so hard, Mommy. Daddy's c-c-cock made me cum so... so hard!" Getting the words out took an immense force of will as her pussy kept milking her father's cock and bathing him in her feminine juices, doing everything it could to coax out a heaping helping of his thick, potent, cum.

"Your daddy loves you very much," Diane said as she lovingly stroked her daughter's hair, soothing her through her powerful orgasm. "He loves making his little girl feel good, don't you, honey?" she asked, a devious smile forming on her lips as she kept her gaze fixed on his.

"God — so very much," Ray groaned, nearly lost in the delirious pleasure of shoving his cock into his daughter's spasming pussy. "She's so tight... so warm... so wet... Feels so good... Love her — Oh God — Love her so much..."

Putting her mouth back to Christina's ear, she said, "Did you hear that, baby? Your daddy loves his beautiful little princess, and he loves fucking you, too. You're making him feel so good!"

"Mmmmm... Yeeahhhh..." Christina moaned, her pussy clamping down hard on her father's prick as if in response to his enthusiastic praise. "L-Love him, t-t-too."

"I know you do, baby, and I'm so proud of you for taking such good care of him," Diane said.

"It feels so good, Mommy.." Christina murmured as another post-orgasmic contraction made her body jerk and shudder. "I love the way Daddy fucks me..."

Even as the intensity of her orgasm began to fade, the intense feeling of love and attachment to her loving parents remained. There was nowhere else in the world she'd rather be than sandwiched between them, feeling her mom's soft hands stroking her hair and the plump mushroom head of her dad's cock massaging her insides.

"I love it, too. Now how'd you like to be a good girl and do something really special for your daddy," Diane whispered. "Something that will make him cum so hard for you."

Lifting her head from the crook of her mom's shoulder, Christina stared back at her with a wild, almost manic look in her eyes. Even in her hazy, post-orgasmic state, she knew that whatever her mom had in mind would be hot and nasty and incredibly satisfying for all three of them.

"Anything, Mommy!" she exclaimed "I love being Daddy's hot little fuck-slut! Just tell me what to do!"

Their incestuous back and forth made Ray feel like his insides were twisting up in a knot of almost unbearable excitement. Diane always seemed to know exactly what to say and exactly what to do to turn him on, and it seemed she had the same power over their daughter, as well. Of course, he didn't need his wife's help to unleash a torrent of cum in their daughter's tight little pussy, but he knew that whatever she had in mind would make his inevitable release all the more satisfying.

"I had a feeling you'd say that," Diane replied with a beaming smile.

With one last parting wink to her husband, Diane guided her Christina forward a few paces and encouraged her to lean forward until her elbows were resting on the kitchen table. Ray's cock slid out of her pussy with a wet plop. Christina shivered as she felt the air cool on her sensitive flesh and the strange feeling of emptiness that always followed a thorough fucking.

Ray's jaws nearly hit the floor when his gaze fell between Christina's legs. With her back arched and her ass thrust in his direction, he had an obscenely erotic view of his daughter's hindquarters. The lips of her pussy, fringed on both sides by her pretty, orange curls, hung open for a moment or two as the pink, muscular walls of her pussy slowly adjusted to his sudden retreat. Just thinking about the fact that he'd caused this — that it had been his cock shoved way up inside of his daughter's dainty little pussy — was almost too much for him. He had to force himself to look away before a torrent of cum burst out of him and onto the dining room floor.

"She's beautiful, isn't she," Diane said when she saw where her husband was staring.

Ray nodded dumbly back at her. "Stunning..."

Sensing her parents' eyes on her, Christina grinned and gave her tight little booty a few playful shakes. "Are you two just going to stare?" she asked.

"Oh no, baby," Diane said, her voice laced with seductive energy. "We're going to do a lot more than stare, but first, I need to get you ready."

Another excited shiver ran down Christina's spine. She had a feeling she knew what was coming next, but she still jolted in surprise when she felt her mom press one, then two fingers back into the wet groove between her legs. Diane swirled her fingers around inside of her daughter's cunt, gathering as much of her slick fluids as she could before pulling them back out again.

Christina jolted in surprise yet again when those same fingers, now slick with her copious lubrication, traced a wet line across the wrinkled patch of flesh that separated the opening of her pussy and her puckered anus.

"Oh — Jeezus! What are you -- OH! Ahhhhhh Yesssssssss..."

Diane spread Christina's cum over her asshole in slow, circular motions, enjoying the way her daughter's tight little divot involuntarily clenched and released in response to her touch.

"Have I mentioned that your little princess likes having her butt played with?" Diane asked as she dipped her fingers back into their daughter's dripping honey-pot yet again.

Ray could do little more than mutter a nearly incoherent grunt in the affirmative as he did everything in his power to stop himself from touching his painfully hard cock. Diane had, of course, already told him that Christina got off on anal sex, but hearing about it and watching his wife toying with their daughter's butthole were two very different things. Every natural instinct in his body told him to grab hold of his cock and relieve the aching pressure in his balls, but he held himself back. When he finally allowed himself to cum, it would be deep in his daughter's bowels or nowhere at all.

Diane took her time thoroughly lubricating the entrance to her daughter's rear passage, making several trips back and forth between her pussy and the tight little rosebud that had become the target of her desire until her asshole glistened with moisture.

"Oh, Mommy!" Christina cried. "It feels so good back there! Is Daddy going to fuck me in my butt?"

"Would you like that, sweetie?"

"Ohhh yes... That would be so... so nice..."

Diane turned to her husband and said, "You heard her, honey. What are you waiting for?"

His wife's words took a moment to register in Ray's overloaded brain, but he finally managed to take a few steps forward, his eyes deadlocked on his daughter's clenching anus. Christina let out a mewling sigh when she felt the bristly hair on his legs brush up against the back of her thighs and his cock nestle into the crack of her ass.

Diane quickly took hold of Ray's cock and guided it lower until his purple head was once again resting just inside his daughter's warm, pulsing vagina. Handling him like her own personal sex toy, Diane dipped her husband's cock deeper into Christina's cunt, eliciting excited moans from both of them. She didn't leave him there long, though -- just long enough to cover his prick in a thick coating of her lubrication before pulling it back out again and aiming it a few inches higher.

Christina's breath caught in her throat when she realized that the moment was finally upon here. Her dad was going to fuck her in the ass, and she couldn't wait.

"Are you sure you're ready for this, Pun'kin?" Ray asked, leaning forward until his chest was pressed fully against her back, and his mouth was close to her ear.

"I'm so sure, Daddy," she replied, angling her neck to get her first look at her father's handsome face since he'd started fucking her. "Just go slow."

"I will, Pun'kin," he said as he pressed his lips to hers. The angle was too awkward for much more than a chaste, fatherly kiss, but it was more than enough to convey the love and affection he had for his sexy little girl.

"Here it comes, baby," Diane said as she pressed the bulbous head of Ray's cock against her daughter's sphincter. "Just relax and let it happen."

Christina didn't need any advice on that front. She absolutely loved having a cock up her ass, and she couldn't wait to feel her dad's long prick probing deep into her tight little rectum. When she felt the angle was right, she took a deep breath and bore down, forcing her tight ring of muscle to open wide enough to accept his thick, purple head inside of her before closing tight around it.

"Ohhhyeahh..." Christina groaned. "Fuck me, Daddy... You feel so good back there..."

"You do too, Pun'kin," he groaned, taking her compliment as an invitation to push another inch of himself into her clutching rectum.

"Ungh!" Christina grunted as the feeling of intense pressure seemed to push the air right out of her lungs. "More, Daddy! Give me more! I want to feel all of you way up inside of me!" she pleaded as she gently rocked her hips back against him.

Ray grinned, first to himself, then to his beautiful wife, who looked just as excited by the thought of him fucking Christina's ass as he was. Diane smiled salaciously back at him, looking half-crazed with lust as rubbed frantically between her own legs, her face mere inches from their joining. He could hardly believe his eyes when she extended her tongue and started licking the rubbery ring of flesh where his shaft disappeared into her daughter's ass.

"Oh Guh — Gawd!" Christina gasped, her eyes nearly popping out of her head when she felt something warm and wet slithering around her rear passage. "Is that you, Mom?"

"MmmHmm," Diane replied. "I want to help make sure you're nice and wet back there."

Christina let out a great sigh as her mom's tongue went back to work, tickling and teasing her rosebud and making her clench tighter around her dad's cock. "Thanks, Mom... It feels really — OH! — really fucking good."

While Diane's tongue continued its obscene work, Ray kept slowly feeding more and more of his cock into his daughter's ass, hardly believing how amazing it felt to have her ultra-tight butthole wrapped around his shaft. He would slide forward an inch or so, until he started to feel some resistance, at which point, he would hold himself there for a minute or two, panting and groaning at the feeling of her bowels clenching and releasing in a futile attempt to push him out before finally surrendering to his insistent girth. When he inevitably felt her relax, he would repeat the whole process over again. It was only his intense focus on making sure not to hurt his daughter that kept him from losing control and depositing his load into her before he'd had a chance to give her a proper fucking.

Every time Ray paused, Christina felt sure she'd managed to take her father's whole cock, only to grit her teeth and cry out when he pushed forward yet again, snaking deeper within her than she'd previously thought possible. It was only when she felt her mom's tongue pull away and his heavy balls resting against her vulva that she finally let out a deep sigh of relief.

"Are you okay, Pun'kin?" Ray asked in a calm, soothing voice that bellied the nearly overwhelming excitement that came from feeling his cock fully sheathed within his eighteen-year-old daughter's tight little asshole.

Christina bit her lip and nodded. "I think so," she said. You're just — umph! — reallyfuckingdeep!" The words came out in one, quick exhalation as Ray's cock flexed within her. Despite her best efforts at remaining calm, she couldn't stop herself from tensing up at the overwhelming sensation of deep penetration.

Ray almost came right then and there. His young daughter looked so sexy beneath him as the muscles of her back flexed and strained beneath her pale, freckled skin. What really got to him, though, was knowing that the beautiful redhead splayed out before him was his own daughter — the girl he'd raised and cared for throughout her entire life. The fact that he had his dick buried to the root in her ass was almost too much for his brain to process.

Like before, though, he waited, somehow managing to maintain his self-control until he knew for sure that his daughter was ready for him. While he waited, he caressed her back and shoulders, smoothing out the tension in her muscles and whispering sweet nothings in her ear — telling her how much he loved her and how good she was making him feel.

It didn't take too much of this before Christina's apprehension started giving way to arousal. She still wasn't entirely accustomed to the feeling of her dad's dick poking up into her guts, but the way he touched her and the way he talked to her made her feel so safe and loved, even when she was at her most vulnerable.

"I think I'm okay now, Daddy," she said. "You can fuck me now if you want to... Just go slow at first, okay?"

Ray didn't know if he'd ever get used to hearing his daughter say things like this, and his cock gave another great lurch within her as he once again staved off a premature orgasm. With a low groan, he shifted hips and pulled himself out an inch or so before pushing back inside, testing her comfort level before taking things any further.

"Mmmm... that feels really nice, Daddy," she moaned. "I've never had something so deep in my butt before."

"Is it too much?" he asked, his voice heavy with concern. Despite her words, he knew his daughter well enough to see that she was right at the edge of her comfort level, and he didn't want her to do something she didn't enjoy just for his own sake.

"It's — It's a lot..." she said. "But I like it. Knowing that it's you who's inside of me makes me so happy..."

"Oh, Christina... I love you so much," Ray said, as he leaned forward and planted a fatherly kiss on the top of her head. "My beautiful girl..."

"I love you too, Daddy," she replied, smiling to herself. "Now fuck me!"

Ray knew how to do what he was told, and this time he pulled back a bit farther and thrust back inside with a bit more force than he had before.

"Nngh! That's it, Daddy!" Christina gasped as the air was once again forced from her lungs. "Give me more..."

His daughter's obvious arousal was all the invitation Ray needed to pick up the pace. This time, he pulled nearly half of his long cock out of her clutching asshole before shoving it back inside, making her gasp and writhe beneath him. Her ass felt heavenly around his cock. Her tight, anal ring gripped his shaft like nothing he'd ever experienced before, and her inner walls seemed to pulse and move around him, massaging his prick almost as if it was made for no other purpose than this.

Christina, for her part, felt incredibly aroused and incredibly vulnerable all at the same time. Every time he pulled back, she could feel the entire length of his cock dragging against her insides, making her belly do flip-flops and her toes curl. When he thrust back inside, she felt so incredibly full that she found it difficult to draw breath. All she could do was lay there, her face and tits pressed against the top of the table as jolts of warm, syrupy delight seemed to spread all throughout her body.

The two of them were so lost in the pleasure being afforded by each other's grunting, thrusting bodies that they'd completely forgotten about Diane. That all changed when Christina felt something warm and wet run up the length of her split.

"M-Mommy!?"

"Shhh... Just relax and enjoy, baby," Diane said as she ran her fingers up her daughter's trembling thighs. "Let Mommy make you feel good."

Watching her husband sodomize their young daughter had been unspeakably arousing, but Diane had grown tired of just watching. She wanted to be involved. Dropping to her hands and knees, she'd crawled under the table and settling between her daughter's wide-spread legs, marveling at the way her pussy seemed to open wide, exposing its slimy, pink interior every time Ray bottomed out in her asshole.

Christina cried out when she felt her Mom's mouth plaster itself to her neglected pussy. Diane's tongue swirled around inside of her, sending her arousal into the stratosphere as her dad kept pumping away in her ass.

"Oh, Jeezus! Oh Fuck!" she grunted, as her legs went limp beneath her. "She's licking my pussy, Daddy! Mommy's mouth is on my pussy and your cock is in my butt! It feels so fucking good!"

It was Ray's turn to let out a surprised grunt when he felt his wife's slender fingers stroking his balls as they tightened up in preparation for the massive orgasm he'd been craving all afternoon. He'd only been in his daughter's ass for a minute or two, but the mental image of his wife's face buried in their daughter's pussy — her tongue slithering in and out of her hole and tickling her clit — was more than he could take.

"I'm gonna cum, Pun'kin!" he groaned. "Daddy's gonna cum in your tight little ass!"

With a deep, satisfied sigh, he buried himself to the hilt in Christina's clutching rectum, smiling to himself as he felt his balls slap against his wife's face. A second later, he felt the first spurt of his milky cum burst forth from the tip of his cock, filling what little space still remained within her. The pleasure was so intense that he found himself tottering forward, no longer able to support his own weight. As he grunted and moaned through his orgasm, his whole body covered Christina's, his elbows planted on either side of her head, his bristly chest-hairs tickling her back as he rutted against her, trying to bury as much of his seed inside of her clutching rectum as he possibly could.

"That's it, Daddy!" Christina said, urging him on. "I can feel it! I can feel you filling me up!"

Diane could feel it, too. With her tongue shoved deep inside of her daughter's cunt, she could feel her husband's prick twitching and flexing against the thin membrane that separated them. Her heart beat faster in her chest as she felt strangely connected to them both, like she was experiencing her husband's orgasm right along with them.

When Ray finally stopped cumming, he reluctantly withdrew his cock from his daughter's ass, once again staring in awe at the way her stretched out ring of muscle hung open, revealing the thick puddle of cum he'd deposited within her. Before it had a chance to close, though, Diane filled her gaping hole with her index finger and pumped it in and out, drawing out thick gobs of his creamy outpouring.

He could hardly imagine seeing anything more arousing than the sight of his loving wife sitting spread eagle on the kitchen floor, her legs spread wide and her naked breasts wobbling back and forth as she fingered their daughter's asshole. From his vantage, he had a perfect view of his frothy cum bubbling out from around her finger as it worked in and out of their daughter's butthole. He could also see the underside of her pink tongue sneaking out of her mouth, lapping hungrily at Christina's pussy, catching each glob of his spunk and spreading it around her swollen nether lips.

"Gawd, you're so nasty, Mom!" Christina said as she dropped her hips, giving her mom easier access to her both of her holes.

"What can I say? You just bring it out of me," Diane replied before diving back for more. Moments later, she brought her free hand up to start running circles around Christina's clit.

Ray grinned as he watched his daughter's ass cheeks clench up as she hunched up against her mom's active lips, tongue, and fingers. Another series of incoherent grunts and moans escaped her lips, and he knew she must be getting close to another release.

1...56789...11