Family First Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Pun'kin," he said. "Let Mommy make you feel good. Mommy loves licking your sweet pussy and fingering your cute little butt."

Apparently, his words were exactly what she needed because a split second later, she let out a long, pitiful wail and started humping against Diane's face with uncontrolled spastic thrusts. Christina's rectum clenched down hard on Diane's finger, eventually expelling the probing digit along with the last remnants of her Dad's cum. At the same time, her legs finally gave out completely as every muscle in her body seemed to turn to rubber.

Rather than attempt to hold her up, Diane let her daughter slide down into her lap, dragging her wet pussy along her torso and belly before she finally settled in her lap.

Christina stared back at her mom with wide, uncomprehending eyes. Diane smiled lovingly back at her, her lips and chin coated with a shiny layer of cum, pussy juice, and saliva.

They kissed deeply and passionately, their tongues darting back and forth in each other's mouths. Eventually, Christina started lapping. At her mom's face, cleaning off the remnants of her own orgasm and tasting flecks of her father's sperm that had managed to escape Diane's own searching tongue.

She heard footsteps beside her and a second later became aware of her father's presence standing to her side. Turning her head, her eyes immediately lit on his flagging cock bobbing inches from her face. Without a second thought, she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around his thick knob.

"Oh, Christina!" He gasped, taken aback by his daughter's filthy behavior.

"And she says I'm the nasty one," Diane said, smiling up at her husband with impish glee.

"Like mother, like daughter."

Christina purred as her tongue swirled around her father's softening prick, reveling in her own depravity. She never would have guessed that she'd be capable of doing something so shameless and obscene, yet here she was, devouring her own father's cock mere moments after he'd emptied his balls in her asshole.

Pulling away, she looked at Diane, casting a conspiratorial grin in her direction. Diane wasn't a bit surprised when her daughter placed her hand on the back of her neck and pushed her face into Ray's crotch. She hesitated for the briefest of moments — just long enough to fully absorb the warped reality of what she was about to do — before opening wide and accepting her husband's dirty cock into her mouth.

Her head swam as the familiar taste of her daughter's ass hit her taste buds. Of course, her tongue was no stranger to her daughter's rear passage, but somehow, this just seemed so much filthier. Her brain could hardly process the sinful depths to which they'd all descended as a family, but she wouldn't ever go back to the way things were — not for anything.

While Diane sucked his cock, Christina went lower, taking his balls into her mouth. She sucked gently on her father's nuts, surprised at how arousing it was to feel his testicles rolling and churning beneath the thin, wrinkled skin of his scrotum.

As much as Ray enjoyed the attention of his wife and daughter, he simply had nothing left to give them. When his prick finally reached a fully flaccid state, he reluctantly pulled back, freeing himself from their hungry mouths.

"How was that for working up an appetite?" Diane asked, smiling lasciviously up at him.

Ray laughed and offered a hand to his daughter and wife, helping them to their feet. "Couldn't have asked for better."

Just like that, the sexual atmosphere in the room dissipated and they were once again a normal All-American family, albeit one that was naked and reeling from the after-effects of incestuous sex. Diane's casserole had, in fact, gone cold while they played, so she sent her husband and daughter off to wash their hands while she heated up plates for them in the microwave.

Dinner was a strangely normal affair. The three of them chatted amiably about their days. As weird as it was to have sex with her parents, Christina the complete and utter normalness of eating dinner with her family after having her dad's cock in her pussy and ass gave her a serious case of mental whiplash. It was nice though. She felt completely relaxed and comfortable with them — particularly her mom — in a way she hadn't since she was a little girl. For the first time in a long time, she was able to simply enjoy their company without wishing she was somewhere else.

After a brief lull in the conversation, Christina said, "So John's coming home on Friday?"

Diane nodded. "That's the plan."

"And do you really think he'll be okay with," she waved her arms in a gesture that managed to encompass all three of them. "Well... with this?"

"If I have my way, he'll be a lot more than just okay with it," Diane replied with a devilish smirk.

"But what if he's totally freaked out by the idea of us all fucking each other?" Christina asked. "I mean, if I was plopped into the middle of all this and had no idea it was coming, I'd probably run away and never look back. At least each of us had the benefit of gradually easing our way into it."

Ray snorted. "It didn't seem all that gradual to me."

Christina grinned and slapped him playfully on the arm. "Fair enough, but you see where I'm coming from, though, right?"

"I do," he said, giving her a conciliatory nod. "But something tells me that when he comes home and finds his mom naked in his bed, he won't ask too many questions."

Diane's cheeks burned partly from embarrassment but mostly from arousal at the thought of finally seducing her only son.

In truth, she hadn't given much thought to how she'd actually bring John into the fold. She, like her husband, had mostly assumed that he wouldn't take much convincing. He'd never given any outward indications that he lusted after his mother other than the occasional over-long glance at her breasts or butt, but she knew she couldn't read too much into the behavior of a hormonal teenage boy. Even so, Diane doubted he'd be able to resist if she offered herself to him.

Her daughter's concerns gave her pause, though. John hadn't asked for any of this. Unlike the rest of the family, he hadn't even been given a vote. Diane tried to imagine what it would be like to come back from school and finding out that her family had gone through such a drastic change. Yes, it would be exciting, but it would be jarring and strange, too. Perhaps most importantly, it would burden him with an unfair choice: either join in or feel like an outsider in his own family.

"You're sweet, honey, but I think our daughter has a point," she finally said. "If John is going to join us, I want it to be his choice, not something we force on him. You're right that he'd probably jump at the chance to fuck any of the women in this family," she said, raising an eyebrow in her daughter's direction. "But we also don't want him to make a decision that feels right in the moment but that he regrets later."

This time it was Christina who's cheeks flushed with excitement at the thought of her tall, athletic brother lying on top of her, his muscles straining as he fucked her as hard as he possibly could. "So, *ahem* what should we do about it?" she asked.

"We just need to find a way to ease him into all of this — to make sure he understands exactly what he's getting into before he decides whether to join in."

"And how do we do that?" Ray asked.

"Why don't you leave that part to me," Diane replied with a cryptic smile.

"I guess there's no point in asking what you have in mind, then?"

Diane's smile widened and grew even more mysterious. "No. Not yet. But if it works out like everything else has, I think a good time will be had by all."

"That's good enough for me!" Christina said. Of course, she wanted to know more, but over the past few days, she'd come to trust her mom's talent for springing exciting surprises on her family. She knew that whatever Diane had planned for them would undoubtedly be just as, if not more enjoyable than whatever Christina had in mind.

Ray nodded. "Me too. Let me know if there's anything I can help with."

"Do you know if the old camcorder still works?" Diane asked.

He scrunched his eyes in confusion before they widened into a playful grin. "It's in the garage. The battery probably needs a charge, but it should still work. Want me to find it after dinner?"

"That would be lovely, dear. Thank you."

Now Christina really wanted to find out what her mom was planning, but she managed to hold her tongue. If she wasn't telling her dad anything yet, then she definitely wouldn't tell her either.

By that point, the three of them had finished eating. Diane rose from the table and took her dishes to the sink. Christina and Ray did the same.

"I'm gonna watch some tv in the living room," Christina said, not wanting to intrude on her parents' nightly dishwashing ritual.

"No homework tonight?" Diane asked.

"I got it all done before track practice. There's just the English project, but me and Olivia are hopefully going to finish it tomorrow."

"Okay, sounds good. Your father and I will be out to join you in a few minutes. Maybe if you're not too tired we can... shoot, what do you kids call it?" Diane hesitated, grinning impishly as she searched for the right word. "... Netflix and chill?"

Christina just rolled her eyes and sighed. "And just when I was starting to think you were cooler than I gave you credit for..."

"What does that mean?" Ray asked, his eyebrows scrunching up in genuine confusion.

Diane and Christina both shared a quick glance before erupting into a wave of giggles.

"What? What's so funny?"

"Nothing, dear. I'll explain it to you later," she said, winking at her daughter before turning to face the sink. Ray merely shrugged and followed suit.

Christina stood there for a second longer, watching her parents and reflecting on how much she loved them both. So much had changed over the last week, but there were some things that would never change — no matter what happened. A week ago, she'd been excited for the future, nearly desperate for freedom and lack of scrutiny that came with being a college student. Now she found herself wishing that she could go on forever, living in just this moment in time. She couldn't remember ever being happier.

~~~ Two hours earlier ~~~

Danny walked into his kitchen from the garage entrance and found himself face to face with reminders of home. His mom's home-cooked pot roast was cooling on the counter, it's scent filling his nostrils and reminding him just how hungry he was. Out of the corner of his eye, he spied his mother with an apron tied around her waist, carefully setting the table. Just past the kitchen, he could hear his dad watching the tail-end of the afternoon's baseball game. It was like something out of a Norman Rockwell painting — the perfect image of a normal, wholesome, American family.

Danny's family was anything but normal, though, and few would consider them wholesome if they knew what they did behind closed doors.

A broad grin spread across Danny's face as he took in the sight of his mother, who other than her neatly tied apron, was completely naked. He could hardly believe that it had taken him eighteen years to realize just how sexy she. Until a few days ago, he could barely imagine her having sex at all. Now, he couldn't see her without wanting to shove his cock into her soft, receptive body.

He stood there in silence for several long moments, his eyes traveling up and down the soft contours of her back before settling on her ample rear end. Every time she bent forward to place a piece of silverware on the table, her ass jutted out in his direction, giving him a brief glimpse of the dark thatch of hair that covered her crotch.

A cute little squeak of surprise escaped her lips when she turned to see him standing there. "You surprised me!" she exclaimed, her wide-eyed expression of shock quickly morphing into a cool smile when she saw the look on his face.

"Sorry, I was just enjoying the view," he said, stepping forward to give her a quick kiss on the lips.

To his surprise, Mary practically melted into him, pushing her lips more firmly into his, and turning his short, affectionate kiss into something much more intense. Danny responded in kind, kissing her harder and with more passion. Their tongues met in a warm, wet dance — swirling and writhing together as they moaned into each other's mouths.

God, this is my mom! Danny thought to himself.

His brain still struggled to process this new reality. Sure, fooling around with Christina and his aunt took some getting used to, but this was different. He'd fantasized about Diane for years, and if he was being honest with himself, he'd jerked off countless times imagining his cousin's naked body. His mom, though, had always just been Mom. When he thought of her, he mostly imagined a woman who was quiet, caring, a little too uptight, and who loved him and his sisters more than anything in the world — not the lusty, mature woman who mewling like a kitten as she shoved her tongue in his mouth and pressed her body up to his.

To make matters worse, everything about her was just so damn familiar. The scent of shampoo, the feeling of her skin, even the sound of her breathing all told his senses that this was his mom. And yet, this was an entirely new way of interacting with her — one that he never would have imagined in a million years.

When Mary finally pulled away from their kiss, he stared back at her, blinking stupidly for a moment or two as he struggled to regain his composure. He couldn't imagine anything sexier the shy smile on her face as she gazed lovingly up at him. Her lips were wet and swollen, and her cheeks red from temporary embarrassment at her loss of control.

Their silence was broken by a voice from the other side of the room saying, "Alright, you two. There will be plenty of time for that after dinner. Let's eat. I'm starved." It was Danny's father, Tim.

Mary's blush deepened, even as the corners of her mouth turned up in a playful grin. "He's right, you know," she said. "If you're going to be late, you should at least give us a call, so we know when to expect you. Dinner's been ready for almost half an hour, now."

"Sorry..." he mumbled. "Things were kind of crazy over at Christina's.

"I'll bet they were," Tim said. "You can tell us about it while we eat."

With that, the two men took their seats at the table, and Mary joined them soon after, dinner in hand. It wasn't until Danny started eating that he realized just how hungry he really was. Apparently, his parents were feeling the same way, because they made no effort to question him about the afternoon's activities until their plates were mostly clear.

"I don't suppose there's any point in me asking what Diane wanted with you this afternoon?" Mary finally said, trying her best to make the comment sound as off-hand and nonchalant as possible.

Danny hesitated. "Do you really want to know?"

Mary smiled shyly to herself and said, "Honestly? I really do. But if it's embarrassing for you or private, I'd understand if you didn't want to tell me."

"No. I can tell you," Danny quickly responded. In truth, it was a little bit embarrassing to talk so openly with his parents about his sex life, but she'd stepped out of her comfort zone in asking him, and felt he should do the same. Besides, he had a feeling she'd get a kick out of knowing that she had something that Diane so desperately wanted. "She, um... She wanted me to come over and pretend to be John, so she could seduce me."

"Did you put on a good performance?" Tim asked with a playful grin.

Danny returned his smile, and with an unmistakable note of pride in his voice, said, "She seemed to enjoy herself. Honestly... I just kind of pretended that it was Mom I was doing it with, and not her."

"Then I'm sure she enjoyed it," Mary said, smiling warmly back at her son. "And it was nice of you to do that for her."

"Well, I got a little something out of it, too."

"I know," Mary replied. "But still... To hear her tell it, she's been fantasizing about John for ages. It must be torture for her, watching all of us fulfill our fantasies with each other while having to wait patiently to fulfill her own."

"I don't know," Tim said. "I think we've done our part in keeping her entertained."

"Fair enough. I just know that I'd be crawling out of my skin if our positions were reversed and I was the one who had to wait for Danny to get home while watching everyone else fuck their brains out."

It still shocked Danny a bit to hear his mom use that kind of language, but it also gave him the opportunity to ask a question that had been on his mind for some time.

"What about you, Dad?" he asked. "Are you excited for the twins to come home? You still technically haven't had the opportunity to do anything with any family members at all, yet."

Tim laughed. "Your aunt and your cousin may not be blood relations, but they're still family. I think you're also forgetting that you're not the first mother fucker in this household. I was having sex with my mom back when you and your sisters were just a twinkle in my eye."

"To answer your question, though," he continued. "Yes, I'm looking forward to your sisters coming home, but I think it would be best if we all try to keep our expectations in check. Of course, it would be great if the two of them want to join us, but we can't assume that they'll be interested, or even accepting. We'll just have to slow some things down around here until we find the right way to explain everything to them."

Danny grinned. "True," he said. "Just because they're huge sluts, doesn't mean they'll necessarily be into incest."

"Danny!" Mary exclaimed, her face lined with sudden anger and shock. "Don't talk about your sisters like that!"

It was not the reaction he'd been expecting, but rather than simply apologize, he said, "Why not? It's true, isn't it?"

Before Mary had a chance to respond, Tim jumped in and said, "Just because your sisters were more adventurous than you in high school doesn't make them sluts. And even if it did, we don't talk about each other that way in this family."

Danny opened his mouth to respond, but Tim cut him off. "—And before you say anything, there's a big difference between dirty talk during sex and what you just said about your sisters. If you're not mature enough to see that, then maybe you're not as ready for all of this as your mom and I thought you were."

"Sorry... You're right," Danny mumbled.

"I know the three of you haven't always gotten along," Mary said, "But you're going to have to find a way to work out your differences, or at the very least, be willing to put them aside when you're together."

Saying that Danny and his twin sisters didn't get along was a bit of an understatement. He loved them. They were his sisters, so he had to. But his life had also been so much easier once they'd left for college.

Unlike Christina and her brother John, who were friendly, but rather indifferent to each other's presence, Danny, Abby, and Emily had spent their childhood fighting like cats and dogs, with Danny usually coming out on the losing end of their squabbles. The two of them, but Abby in particular, never missed an opportunity to tease him and Christina over their love of video-games, sci-fi, or their inadequate love lives, or anything else they could think of to get a rise out of him. Worst of all, like most older sisters, they always seemed to know just how to set him off without incurring the wrath of their parents.

His remark had been out of line, and he knew it, but the way his parents reacted made him wonder if the same old patterns weren't about to repeat themselves all over again.