Family Forgotten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a moment to drink in the view. Claire's slender, toned body was well offset by a perfectly proportioned set of full breasts. Her narrow waist flared to round hips, and at their centre a smoothly shaven slit. Rob felt himself leaning forward, and placed a kiss directly on Claire's pussy. He slid his tongue out, brushing her clit, and she jolted. She grabbed him by the hair, not too gently, and practically snarled "later!"

Claire ripped his t-shirt off, pulled him to his feet and ripped his shorts off. His throbbing cock popped free, and he saw her pause, as if she wanted it, then and there, on her knees with his shorts in her hands. She reached out with her cool, slender fingers, grabbed it by the base, and leaned in for a long, slow lick across the head. She shook her head, stood, and pushed him back, maintaining a firm grip on him. He sat down hard, and Claire followed. She straddled him again, lined his cock up, and sank down so the tip was at her entrance. They locked eyes, and shared a deep kiss, savouring their new closeness, before she sank down again. Between the pre-cum dripping from him and her sodden pussy, he slid in almost the whole way all at once. They let out a wail together as she sat frozen in pleasure, just for a moment. They looked into one another's eyes, and shared another tender kiss. It was important to remember how close their friendship was. But they could focus on that later. For now, Claire lifted herself, slowly, sliding her wetness up the hard length of him as he rested his hand on her hips. She just as slowly slid back down. Rob looked at the point of their union and felt himself throb at the erotic sight of it. Over several strokes, Claire managed to seat herself fully. She sat down once again, and they shared a smile.

Rob could wait no longer. He grabbed Claire's ass in both hands, and slid her the whole way up, before sliding her back down with a slap. Her mouth opened in an O of pleasure, unable to make any sounds. Rob did it again. Again. He soon found himself fucking her with wild abandon, pausing only to share a soulful kiss as she ground hard on his cock, and to kiss and caress the incredible tits bouncing in his face.

They repositioned when Rob's arms started to burn. Claire lay on her back on the couch, and Rob slid back inside her, his weight perched above her in a way that would be awkward if either of them could care. The transformation of their friendship into something far more important, far more fulfilling, was the only thing that mattered. He started slow, one hand supporting himself, one driving slow, soft circles around his lover's clit. Soon, he was thrusting hard, Claire's legs wrapped tightly around him, urging him onward, and he started to pump harder and harder. After a minute, Claire let out a long, low moan and he could feel the tell-tale clench of her pussy on his cock as she came, hard. That was enough to push him to the edge.

"Are you on the pill? Can I cum inside?"

"Cum wherever you want, I'm yours."

That was all Rob needed. He tried to distract himself, to hold off as best he could. He looked to the TV, and saw that the woman from before was fisting herself, deeply, obscene splashes of her cum flying everywhere. She seemed to see him watching her, and blew a kiss in his direction. He looked back down, and crossed the line seeing the smooth, hot, naked flesh beneath him, her breasts bouncing under his thrusts, her face twisted in pure pleasure. His body tingled with electricity as he dumped what felt like a pint of cum into Claire. Into his sister. He froze, hard cock still inside her. The horror in his face was reflected in hers as her eyes shot open. What were they doing?

He pulled out. They both sat up, as if in a daze. How had this happened? Claire practically sprinted upstairs. Rob felt like he should follow her and apologise, even though he knew they had both wanted it, both taken each other as much as they had been taken. Instead, he crept back upstairs to suffer a restless night.

The next morning, Claire woke early, feeling a heavy pit in her stomach. How could they have done that? She crept down to the kitchen to find Rob already there, drinking a coffee in the freezing kitchen, all windows open. They locked eyes and quickly looked away. Rob spoke first.

"You know, we still don't have any internet so I can't check, but I think that we might have had carbon monoxide poisoning. It would explain." Rob paused for several moments, staring into the distance. "What happened. I've opened all the windows. I've called someone to take a look at the heating and the fire, he'll be here in a few days. The house will be cold until then but I think it's worth it. To be. Safe.

Claire's mind leapt at the chance for an out. "That makes perfect sense. I don't think we need to talk about it any more - we weren't responsible. It was" amazing "wrong, and we both know it".

Rob nodded, and she noticed he was staring. She looked down, and saw her hard nipples poking through her shirt. Rob cleared his throat, half-stood, and shuffled out, clearly concealing an erection. Claire felt herself grow damp at the thought of it, and set about working on the house.

The day's work seemed to conspire to recall the previous night. Claire couldn't seem to turn the corner without finding Rob, stripped to the waist despite the cold air, hard at work nailing paneling to a wall. Rob seemed to find her when at her most exposed - entering the room when she was on her knees, ass in the air, cleaning under the furniture. Every time they saw one another, they retreated with faces blazing. Lunch was eaten in silence. Dinner was eaten with no more than a "pass the salt".

After a cold shower, Claire found herself fully clothed in bed, shivering and freezing. The weather was supposed to be much more mild than this! After a while she knew she needed the only other safe source of heat in the house. She walked sheepishly to Rob's room, to find him shivering the same way. He lifted the covers, welcoming her warmth, and she slid in. For a few minutes, they said nothing, keeping as much distance between them as possible while staying wrapped in the sheets.

"This is only because it's so cold Rob."

"I know."

"I am aware that you're my brother."

"I know, sis."

"All right. I just wanted to make that clear before I said this. I'm still freezing. We need to take off some of these clothes to heat the bed."

Rob paused for a moment, and Claire wondered if she was going to be kicked out. After a tense second, he started to pull off the thick clothing he was wearing, soon stripped to just his underwear. Claire did the same, and reached out towards his chest. He yelped as her icy hand found him, and she shouted in return as his cold hands found her bare back. In a moment though, her head was on his shoulder, and her legs against his, as they basked in each other's warmth. Claire quickly realised Rob was asleep, and carefully rolled away. She wanted to stay close to him, but something required her urgent attention. She lay on her back beside Rob and slid her hand down to her soaking, throbbing pussy. She wasted no time, sliding two fingers inside herself and grinding her clit with the heel of her palm. She added another finger, and thought back to the feeling of Rob inside her, the feel of his hard cock pushing all the way inside, cum shooting into her. She came, as hard as she had the night before, and bit her free hand to stay silent. She lay on her back for a moment, breathing deeply, wracked with shame and flooded with relief at scratching a day-long itch.

After a moment, she rolled over towards Rob and his warmth, only to be met with a woman in his place. A woman with a face that looked like a feminine version of Rob. She let out a short squawk.

"Where is Rob? Who are you!? How long have you been there?"

"My name is Lily, and I'm here to make you feel better." Lily moved herself closer, towards Claire's face. "I've been here so very long, and of course I've been watching you, and listening to you. How else would I know your filthy little secrets." This last, Lily whispered directly into Claire's ear, dark red lips shining in the moonlight. Claire shuddered. Somehow, this woman knew. She knew what they had done. Lily let out a low breathy laugh, and continued. "There's nothing wrong with it you know. I can tell the guilt is eating you all up, but I can make it go away." Claire found herself transfixed by Lily's dark red lips, and felt the overwhelming urge to kiss them. She was straight wasn't she? Maybe she had been.

"Give into your desires Claire. There's nothing wrong with what you want."

Claire closed the rest of the distance between her and Lily, feeling the incredible softness of her lips, feeling Lily's hot tongue snake out, further than she thought possible, to fill her mouth. Claire let out a moan as her body started to tingle with pleasure, and she reached across the gap to Lily, finding the hot bare skin of her waist. Their tongues lashed as Claire slid her hand down Lily's smooth hip, onto her thighs, when she felt something bump against her wrist. She pulled the covers down to let in the warm air of the room, and reveal Lily's throbbing cock.

"Claire, think of a world where you don't have to feel guilt over your desires. Isn't that what you want?"

Claire nodded absently, shocked and hypnotised by the drop of pre-cum forming on the head of Lily's cock. She licked her lips.

"Good girl. Now all you need to do is exactly what you want to, right now."

Claire needed no further instruction. She leaned forward, feeling the heat of the cock on her face, seeing the pre-cum start to drip. She led with her tongue, and closed the gap, as the low morning sun streamed into the room and Rob's hard cock throbbed in her mouth.

"Oh fuck, yes Claire, I'm gonna cum." Claire urged Rob on, sucking and licking, until Rob unloaded in her mouth. She swallowed, relishing the flavour of her closest friend. Rob moved suddenly, rapidly, grabbing her by the shoulders, pulling her forward, as she crawled up the bed. She knew what he wanted, and had no objections. She set her wet slit directly onto his hungry, open mouth. He attacked her clit, circling with his tongue, darting down to enter her with his tongue and slipping back for a renewed assault. He seemed to know exactly what she needed - every time her clit felt over-sensitive he moved his attentions down for a moment, giving her a chance to recover before returning to drive her further, onwards, towards the wet, screaming orgasm she wanted. She grabbed Rob's hair, forcing his face tight against her as his hands pulled her hips down, the pressure pushing her over the edge. Her orgasm was so strong she saw everything go white. When she came to, she had slid back down Rob's body, his revived cock pushing at her entrance.

She kissed him hard, tasting the remnants of herself on him as he could surely taste his on her, and pushed herself down. They fit together so well there was no need to even guide him into her, instead they slowly eased together, feeling every inch of their union, the soft walls of her pussy cradling the hot thumping width of his cock. They slid apart, moving as one, her breasts flattened against his hard chest, her hair forming a curtain around them, blocking out the rest of the world. They kissed deeply again, feeling the love for one another they had repressed for years. They had wasted so long hiding behind their friendship, but the wait had made this all the better. They slowly approached the point of no return together, and heard a soft giggle in the air.

Claire pushed herself up, looked down, and saw her brother's dick in her pussy. She looked up at him, and back down, as if she couldn't believe it. It had happened again. It was happening again. And the worst part was, it felt incredible. She looked into her brother's eyes and saw the same conflict. He pulsed with need inside her. She raised her hips, and felt an emptiness within that begged to be filled. As if automatically, she moved back down, burying his cock deep within her, fulfilling her need. She did it again. Again. Rob's hands reached for her hips, and started to gently pull her off. Thank you for being stronger than I am,she thought. A split second later, she let out a gasp as her brother slammed her down on top of him again. Her body dropped, closer to his, breasts dragging across his chest.

"Fuck, sis, I can't stop."

She moaned in response, and slammed her hips in time with his movements. "Don't stop Rob. Fuck me. I don't care if it's wrong. I can tell you don't either. We're already doing it, let's enjoy ourselves."

Rob reached out a hand to her head, and pulled her in for a passionate kiss, tongues flailing wildly. The sensation pushed them both over the edge. Rob grunted into her mouth, and Claire into his, as his cum poured into her spasming pussy.

Claire rolled off him, and Rob found himself reaching for her hand. She grabbed it tightly, and the two sat in silence broken only by their heavy breathing. Eventually, Rob spoke.

"I don't think it was the carbon monoxide."

Claire let out a laugh, harder than she had intended to, carrying away some of her stress over what they had done. "I think you're right Rob. I don't know what's changed in the last few days, but something has." She saw him nod in agreement, and couldn't resist. "Or did you feel like this before? Is my little brother a perv? Have you been stealing my panties for years?"

"You started fucking me first!" Rob fought down the urge to engage in absurd sibling bickering as he saw the teasing smile on Claire's face. "No, I never felt like this before. A couple of days ago I think I realised how fucking hot you are. Oh are you nodding? You think you're hot do you?"

Rob could tell he had scored a point when Claire's face turned pink. "No, idiot, I felt the same about you. When did you get so sneakily hot? Have you been working out?" She paused. "This is so weird, but the weirdest part is how it should be weirder. I think my brother is hot. I just came on my brother's cock. I'm saying these things and it's just normal".

"Yeah. That's weird. That's very weird. My sister is full of my cum, and that's fine. Somehow."

They fell back into silence. After a while, Rob asked The Question.

"So are we going to stop doing it?"

Even as the question left his lips, he thought about it. Not, "are we going to do it again". "Are we going to stop." Continuing is the default. He could see the same internal questioning in Claire's eyes. She sat in thought for a moment, and he gazed over her body while she did. Lying on her side, hand in his, breasts hanging slightly to the side, her sex just hidden by her thigh. He found himself getting hard again just looking at her.

Eventually, Claire answered. Not with words, but by slowly moving her lips to his. The kiss was full of love, soft, but with a burning passion. Their lips parted, their tongues reached out to softly brush one another. They had decided. Claire looked him in the eye, and said "We need to be caref-"

She was interrupted by a party-squeaker going off somewhere in the room. The freshly minted incestuous couple sat up, panicked that someone was watching them, to see Lily standing on the foot of the bed. "Good job perverts!" She shouted, a mad grin on her face. "Another successful conversion. You guys picked it up quickly though didn't you! Last pair I had in here took months of work before they even thought about fucking each other, but you two are at it like a pair of dogs. Sexy dogs though." She dropped to her knees. "I think we should celebrate, don't you?"

The siblings felt like they knew this woman, but couldn't say where from. Her presence felt totally natural. They had accepted her along with her influence. As long as they kept up with what she wanted, she was welcome.

"I'll take your silence as a 'yes' then," Lily said, sliding her unusually warm hands up their legs, up to their hips, as she crawled up the bed. In a flash, she was over both of them as they lay on their backs. Claire watched as Lily leaned in to kiss Rob, her heavy breasts clearly unsupported in her blouse, her short black skirt riding high to expose the stocking tops on her long nylon-clad legs. Watching their lips meet, Claire felt a pang of jealousy. Or possibly envy. She licked her lips, and was left alone for only a moment as Lily moved to kiss her, the too-warm hands sliding over her naked chest, caressing her breasts and tweaking a nipple, eliciting a brief moan. Claire felt Lily's tongue in her mouth, and found herself reaching for this strange woman's breasts as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She grabbed one with one hand, feeling its warmth and weight, felt it add to the growing wetness she felt between her thighs. Her hand reached for Lily's other breast, only to find Rob's already there. Lily pulled back to let Claire give Rob a half serious glare, before the siblings moved in for their own passionate kiss.

Lily slid down the bed to find both siblings with their legs spread. They knew what she was there for. She dove into Claire first, spending a moment nuzzling her clit. Claire moaned into Rob's mouth as he gently squeezed her breasts and Lily sucked the juices from her. Lily moved down just a touch, and began to put her incredibly long tongue to work, sliding it deep inside Claire's soaked pussy. She drove it in and out, over and over, tongue-fucking Claire into the heights of ecstasy. Claire came hard on her tongue as the pair continued to make out, and Lily moved over to Rob. His cock was standing impressively upright, and she wasted no time in positioning herself above it, and sucking it down to the root. Keeping her fangs carefully out of the way, she drove him into her throat, over and over, the head of his cock slamming into her, until he shot his cum directly into her stomach with a roar. Lily pulled off to see the couple before her still lost in one another, Rob still hard as a rock and Claire humping at his leg. Clearly they were ready for more. She grinned in delight.

"Robbie dear," she said, ripping her blouse and skirt off in a single movement. "Do be a dear and fuck me won't you? Oh and Claire, I have something for you too."

As they watched, a huge cock grew from her clit. Easily the same size as Rob's, Claire was transfixed. The couple looked at each other and nodded eagerly.

A minute later, Claire found herself lying spread-eagled on the bed, passionately making out with Lily, who was fucking her senseless from above. Rob was behind Lily, hands on her hips, pistoning in and out of the incredible heat of her pussy. Claire could feed each of his thrusts adding to the force of Lily's, driving this wonderful, cursed cock deeper inside her than she ever thought possible. She broke her mouth from Lily's, pulling her close so she could look over her shoulder to see Rob, looking back at her with love shining in his eyes. They shared a moment of closeness amid the carnal torrent they found themselves in, before Rob's thrusting took on an urgent quality, slamming harder and deeper into woman between them. She felt the enhanced power of his thrusts through Lily, felt Lily swell within her, and together the three of them reached a climax, Rob filling Lily and she filling Claire.

For a moment, they sagged. Rob pulled himself free from Lily, cock starting to wilt after a morning of endless cum. Lily looked over her shoulder at it, and back to Claire.

"Oh no Claire, it looks like he's starting to give up! Shall we give him a show?"

Claire didn't understand for a moment, but all became clear when Lily suddenly leapt and spun above her, coming back down with her face directly in Claire's cum-drench pussy. Lily's was directly over Claire's mouth, her wonderful cock nowhere to be seen, and even as she watched a stream of her brother's hot cum started to drip towards her. Instinctively, she moved to catch it, and pulled down Lily's hips for more, eating hungrily as she felt her own depths being probed by Lily's incredible tongue. A dim part of her questioned what she was doing, as she'd never felt the urge to be with a woman before, but this was Lily! It was fine. It was better than fine. It was dark and terrible and it was amazing.