Family Forgotten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob meanwhile was fully back to attention, stroking himself softly as he watched Lily and his sister driving each other to new heights of pleasure. He watched as Lily slid a finger inside Claire's ass. She added another, as Claire moaned, deeply. Another, and Claire bucked her hips as if she couldn't get enough. Lily looked Rob in the eye, pulled Claire's cheeks apart, and looked at him invitingly. Rob knew what to do, and as he approached Lily licked him from root to tip, covering him in her slick saliva.

He aligned himself with Claire's tight ring, and pushed, feeling some resistance before popping the head of his cock inside. He slowly slid the length of himself inside her, forcing himself to go slow, before feeling Lily grab him and force him all the way in. He expected Claire to cry out, but instead she let out a low moan of pleasure and he saw a trickle of liquid run from her pussy. Lily smiled wickedly at him and returned to her work on Claire's clit as he continued to slide in and out of his sister's ass. He watched as Lily sat upright, grinding her pussy on Claire's mouth as Claire moaned into it in pleasure. As he continued to watch, Lily grew her cock back again, directly into Claire's mouth, and slid it into her throat. The sight of Claire taking this enormous cock all the way down so easily pushed him to new heights. He slammed into his sister over and over, rubbing her clit with his thumb as she writhed in near-constant orgasm. He came, again, deep inside Claire's ass. He pulled free and Lily leaned over, still thrusting into his sister's mouth, and sucked him clean.

They entered a haze. Claire remembered only waves of pleasure in every hole, Lily and Rob both licking her pussy together, Rob's tongue in her vagina and Lily's in her ass, making out with Rob while Lily fucked her ass, watching Rob suck Lily's cock, sucking Rob's cock while Lily took her ass. Rob was aware of little more, lost in the pleasure. He felt himself cum over and over, inside Lily's mouth, Claire's mouth, Lily's ass, all over Claire's tits while Lily licked her clean.

They came back to themselves lying on the bed, Claire sandwiched between Rob and Lily, kissing Rob deeply as he slid into her pussy. They could feel Lily thrusting into Claire's ass and soon realised she was talking, listing over and over all the things they were going to do to each other, spurring them on. "I want you to fuck each other until you can't walk, I want to see Claire covered in cum and have Rob lick it off, I want to fuck both of you in the ass, and have you fuck me every way you can. I want you to eat my ass. I want you to fuck my face. I want you to drink my piss and eat my shit."

Claire and Rob pulled away from each other, suddenly seeing through the haze. They weren't into that! They weren't into that at all.

Claire rubbed at her ass and found it almost gaping, feeling suddenly empty. Rob had stopped moving inside of her.

"Rob, I think this place might be haunted. I think I just heard... something really nasty. In a bad way."

"I think so too sis. I think something was forcing us to do something wrong today. I think it's gone for now, but we should leave before it forces us to do anything really fucked up."

"You'll finish fucking me first though right?"

Rob looked shocked. "Of course! Why wouldn't I?"

They moved together as one.

Claire's screams of pleasure echoed out from the house and across to the ramshackle building on the other side of the road, with its broken windows and beaten-in door swinging in the wind. Within, a wicked grin faded into the shadows, well-fed and patiently waiting for the next forbidden couple to own the house.