All Comments on 'Family Fornication Contest'

by BobbyBrandt

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continue please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice 😊

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 1 year ago
good start

how about another with the parents ??

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

A long read is over stating the obvious but such a well plotted, constructed, and executed tale deserves a reads devotion to more than a wank. Hopefully the tale of E & E enterprises doesn't end here. Mom should have her arse stuffed by son who was denied access to his valentine's rumpus. Maybe a 4 some of musical orgasms.

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 1 year ago

Sweet story. Hot action, thanks for this.

ocaladouglasocaladouglasover 1 year ago

very hot story would love to read another chapter with the parents

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

Amazing. I loved the story, especially the ending. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I hope there is a follow up chapter with their parents. Then a third chapter were you add their aunts, uncles and cousins to the mix...

Please keep up the good work. Literotica really needs some good authors.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started so hot and kinda faded out when the parents go involved.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Incredible! Gotta love a supportive family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Been there, done that - with sis! ...and She was the one to initiate our times together in the first place. She had been Trying for years to get my eyes open to her intents/objective. We already had a special bond ...to a large degree Because - although we were full-blood brother/sister we did Not 'meet' for the first until we were 16 and 17 (I was 13 months older). She was adopted out from the family when she was 2 months old ..a long story. We had suddenly had a bond from day one like few have. We were in our early 20's when we crossed the line to the next stage. Was special.

WolfInHeatWolfInHeatover 1 year ago

It was very good until the end with the parents. That was disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic junk written by a chronic masterbater for chronic masterbaters.

KachinaDollKachinaDollover 1 year ago

I'm not really into incest stories but really enjoyed that one. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. You have the perfect ending. But, it would not hurt to add another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great job. Really want to see this followed with more parts. Would be great to read about the parents/kids, Aunts/Uncles and maybe even some cousins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm traditionally a generous marker which I regret when I give 5 to somethimg less good than this then have no way left to indicate the difference. This isn't quite a complete 5 but it's not very far off, about 4.85 if I could mark out of 1,000, and by far the best story I have read in a very long time.

Jack_RussellJack_Russellover 1 year ago

There had better be sequels for each “holiday”. A solid story in more ways than one.

DuleighDuleighover 1 year ago

Love this! Sweet story, very likeable characters, great sex, happy ending. Just a great sex fantasy. SOLID 5

Fishstick730Fishstick730over 1 year ago

More Please ASAP!!!

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Wow, very hot brother and sister loving. Nice twist at the end, I can see where that may lead to more family fun. Five stars, and thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done! The tenderness and excitement of a budding sexual and love relationship was terrific.

getthephenomgetthephenomover 1 year ago

Amazing story. Definitely needs a sequel for Mother's Day and Father's Day.

watcher_philwatcher_philover 1 year ago

Would love to see what they get up to for all the other ff-dot-com competitions

xithofduskxithofduskover 1 year ago

I loved how you were able to show the affevtion and love between Lainey and Casey while making it become very erotic at the same time. I enjoyed this a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

a strange twist

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dabout 1 year ago

Oh my gosh, I need to cum!! Loved it! Hope you will continue as a series. Mom and Dad, Uncles and Aunts all need to get involved. Can't wait to read how the March video develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's standard procedure that the stories on this site strain the limits of likelihood, but this one raises the bar for readers' ability to suspend belief stratospherically high. In his or her effort to surround porn with the trappings of reality, the author has created something that would make the most devilishly contrived sex story ever written read like a Sunday school picnic by comparison. The love and sex between the brother and sister are really very warm and erotic all by themselves. The comical matrix in which they are placed goes over like a lead balloon.

menon61menon61about 1 year ago

Good story. Hope you make it a series and remember you can't please everyone.

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

NOTE. These comments are in no particular order of observation:

KUDOS. Superlative story development and writing style with no grammatical errors that I was able to detect. Your attention to detail was beyond outstanding however I must take issue that a take-out order of enchiladas with margaritas would cost $75. Now, I must admit that the segue between the 'mail box and the office confrontation' scenario was a real nail-biter for me and that it had me on the edge of my seat. I also most appreciated that you were able to avoid the usage of overtly crude language as this lent credence to the portrayed emotional bond between brother and sister. PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING!!!

chriswjones071chriswjones0717 months ago

I have to say the "reveal" at the end was stupid and ruined the whole story.

KlitomaticKlitomatic2 months ago

Great potential, keep going

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Would like to know how you see this story progressing, if at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBobbyBrandt@BobbyBrandt
I have ventured off into some new literary territories lately, such as publishing my first middle-grade adventure story, which you will not see published on Literotica. I also have a dystopian adventure romance in the works, but since I don't post any part of a story until i...