Family Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laughed together and kissed again, then Bonnie crawled out of the sleeping bag, got dressed while I watched her in total awe of her beauty and charm. I could have very easily fell in love with her right then and there. She smiled down at me as she buttoned up her shorts, then slipped on her sandals and got down to kiss me again.

"I'll see you soon, Lover," she said, giggled again then quickly ducked out of the tent.

I laid there for quite a while before I heard some stirring in one of the other tents. I sure hope whomever it is, did not hear us last night or this morning, then in the next thought, I really did not care if they did. I had the best experience in my life. I lost my virginity to a beautiful mature woman, and I would never forget that.

I got to spend several more amazingly wonderful nights with Bonnie before leaving for basic training, and we made a pact to get together whenever I came back into town for a visit. Sadly though, that did not happen as tragedy struck. While I was going to tech school for my job in the military, Bonnie's almost daily letters stopped coming. I called her house when I was able to get call time, but there was no answer there. So, I called home, only to find out that Bonnie had died when the mobile home that she lived in had caught fire, to compound the tragedy, my Mom told me that Bonnie was three months pregnant.

To say that I was devastated, would have been an understatement, not only losing Bonnie, but to also find out that she was pregnant with my child. I was not able to attend the funeral since the military would not grant leave for a non-family member's death. I still remember her to this day as the most loving, beautiful woman that I ever could have known.

****Dear readers, this is a true story based off life events of yours truly. Of course, the names were changed to protect privacy.

12