Family Friendly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi's right hand moved up from massaging his balls guide his cock into that hot, waiting pussy. "Mmm, fuck..." Maya moaned as it slipped in. She was so wet that it went in easily, but she still clearly felt the girth stretch her out. She started moving up and down on his dick. She pulled off her shirt to expose her big fat tits with dark, beautiful nipples. They stood out at attention and he reached his tongue towards one and then the other. As she sped up, he could barely keep his mouth in contact with them, but he loved sucking on her fat tits.

From his viewpoint, he couldn't see what his wife was doing, but from experience he guessed she was probably already a few knuckles deep in her pussy. He intermittently felt her tongue play along his balls and, whenever he pulled out of Maya's tight pussy, along his shaft.

"Mmm...?" Maya moaned almost questioningly. Joel had already figured out what Naomi was up to by the time Maya confirmed it for him. "Mmm, yes, that tongue feels good in my ass, baby. Eat my ass while your husband fucks this shit out of me, you little slut bitch."

Joel reached his hands back to pull Maya's ample ass cheeks apart and give his wife better access. He was almost jealous of her but his cock was happy to be buried in this pussy. Maya tightened around him and kissed him more violently. "FUCK ME HARD! MAKE ME CUM!" He pushed her hips down and fucked upwards as hard as he could. He hoped she would cum soon because he was about to explode. His wife's muffled moan reached his ears and he assumed she had done her part by sticking her tongue as far up Maya's asshole as it would go.

Maya screamed something that sounded like, "AAAAUGHGHAAUUGHGH FUCK" and her body shook with another powerful orgasm. Her pussy clamped around his cock and it sent him over the edge. He fired shot after shot of hot cum deep into her sloppy pussy.

When his balls were finally empty, he let out a deep breath. "Fuck, Maya, why don't we do that more often?" She could only manage a "fuck, I don't know," between breaths. She rolled off him and his cock flopped onto his belly, still dripping cum from the cock hole. Maya spread her legs and a first load of cum started oozing out. Naomi faithfully stuck her tongue out in the perfect spot to catch it. She sucked the thick glob into her mouth and visibly swallowed.

"Mmm, it's even better fresh from the cunt." She smiled contentedly. "Well, there's more for you, you nasty bitch. Come over here and suck all this cum from my pussy like the nasty slut you are." Naomi did as commanded and soon had a mouthful of cum which she showed off proudly. Instead of swallowing again, though she rose from her knees to kiss Maya's mouth. She sloppily spit about half of it into her mouth and they kissed sloppily, their tongues swirling the cum around as it dripped out of their mouths and down their chins.

Finally she flopped down on the couch beside them. "Well, we'd better go, I guess," now that we got what we came for.

***

When Joel and Naomi got home, they found Nessa on her way out. Joel could have sworn her t-shirt hadn't been white when he last saw her, but he had admittedly been more distracted by what was under her clothes earlier, so he filed it away as him getting too old to be looking at these girls.

"Hiya, mom, hiya, daddy," she greeted them, a self-satisfied smile on her face. He couldn't help wondering if this was going to become a thing with her, especially now that she would presumably be around more often, but Naomi didn't seem to mind. "How sweet of you to think of us as your mom and dad. I expect you'll be around more often for a while since Mei Lin is back, but you know you are welcome here any time. I know I'd like to see more of you."

The phrasing struck Joel as suggestive, but again, he waved it away. "Of course," Nessa replied, "everybody loves me, after all. Anyway, I have to go. Mom wants me home tonight. You know, she can be a real bitch sometimes." The juxtaposition of her tone and words amused Joel. Nessa moved past them and out the door.

"Wasn't she wearing a different shirt earlier?" Joel asked his wife.

"I wouldn't know; I wasn't checking her out," she replied. "Anyway, she probably just traded some clothes with Mei Lin. Girls do that kind of stuff, you know."

"Yeah, I suppose. Maybe my mind was just in the gutter. I thought for a second that she and Mei Lin were fooling around while we were out of the house."

"Eh, maybe, I mean, wouldn't you? I would certainly like to see how that caramel pussy tastes."

Joel was a bit surprised, but supposed he shouldn't be, considering his wife had just had her tongue up their neighbor's asshole. "Getting sick of chocolate?" he asked. "Why not both? Plus, fucking a mother and daughter is hot, don't you think?" she replied, giving a little shrug of her shoulders. "I have to get my stuff and head to the airport, so if you really are curious, you could just go ask Mei Lin. I don't know if you noticed, but she's more than happy to talk about this type of stuff."

"Ah, yes, raised in a barn and all that. Well, better get to that airport."

***

Mei Lin had only picked at her dinner, but she had not gone so easy on the accompanying red wine. "Not hungry?" he inquired. "Meh, I'm saving space for ice cream. This is supposed to be a girls' night, remember? Ooh, and popcorn when we watch movies later," she seemed to suddenly remember. "Are we actually going to do this? You and your mom have the worst taste in movies. At least I'll have plenty of booze to enjoy." He pointedly poured himself another whiskey. "Anyway, if you don't eat more, your ass is never going to be as big as your friend Nessa's." Shit, maybe he had better slow down. Nah, it was fine, he thought.

"You've been looking at Nessa's ass? Daddy, you're such a pervert..." He tried to come up with a clever reply, but wasn't sure if she was being serious this time. Before he could say anything, she continued, "But it is a really nice ass, so I guess I don't blame you. But you don't think mine is cute? Maybe not as big, sure..."

She was baiting him again, he thought, "Well, let's get started. You get the ice cream and I'll clean up and then we can start watching movies until we're too drunk to stay awake."

The first movie she chose was some romantic comedy that bored the shit out of him. He kept finding his eyes glancing over to her to see if she was actually enjoying this. That, or maybe it was just a more entertaining view. The second one was more to his liking, a cheesy but not bad horror movie. She took the opportunity at every predictable jump scare to make a big show of hugging him for protection. On the screen, the killer appeared in a doorway and she practically jumped into his lap.

"You really are a scaredy-cat. Are you sure you're not going to have nightmares?" he asked mockingly. "You're getting a little big to ask to sleep in daddy's bed when you have a bad dream."

"I won't if you tuck me in," she stuck out her tongue at him. "But I am getting cold."

"Too much ice cream, or not enough wine, I guess. I'll get another bottle when the movie's finished." She smiled, "thank you daddy, you're the best." She notably hadn't moved from his lap. The scare had turned out to be the last one, and the movie shortly ended. He gently lifted her from his lap and headed to the kitchen to get another bottle. "Put another one in, I think I have another movie in me, but make it something not terrible this time," he called from the hallway.

Finding a bottle of red and filling up his whisky glass, he headed back to the couch. "So what's up next? Something with a little action, I hope."

"I don't know, daddy, you would know better than me. I found this tape in your bedroom." Tape? he thought. Oh, shit, why did they even still have a VCR. He and Naomi needed to be more careful when Mei Lin was back home, he made a mental note, and moved to take the tape from the VCR before it started, but was too late. It showed a somewhat grainy image, but it was clear that it was their bedroom, and it wasn't too hard to make out that the cast of characters consisted of Joel and Naomi, costumed in nothing. On the screen, she was sitting on his lap on the edge of the bed, riding his cock while they made out passionately.

"Ok, funny," he said, "but I think you can tell what the ending of this one is already." He tried to get up again, but she put her arms across his chest. "No, wait," she said, "I heard that this one has a twist ending." As if on cue, a second naked woman crawled into view from the right. The woman first stuck her face right below Naomi's gyrating ass and then stood up and joined their passionate kissing session.

"Wow, I didn't see that coming," she laughed. He got up for real this time and shut the tape off. "Ok, very funny." She cocked her head to the side and looked up into her eyes with an expression of faux-disappointment, her shoulders dropping ever so slightly. "Aww, and it was just getting good. Well, I guess I'll have to finish it again some time with a more appreciative audience."

He wasn't sure whether what he was feeling was embarrassment or something else. "Ok, I guess the movie portion of tonight is over then, since we're probably not going to top that," he said, starting to laugh at himself. "Yeah, I probably don't need any more wine, anyway," she said, "but I wasn't kidding about tucking me into bed. That's one of the things I was looking forward to the most for break." They cleaned up a bit and headed upstairs to get ready for bed.

He was brushing his teeth when he heard her call from down the hall, "Daddy, I'm ready for bed!" He looked in the mirror bemusedly and finished brushing, then headed down to Mei Lin's room. She was already under the covers, presumably in her customary pajamas of giant shirt and panties. Part of him wished she hadn't pulled the covers up already. He noticed among the somehow already messy room a familiar pink t-shirt. So maybe he wasn't just getting old and crazy, he thought to himself.

"Well, tuck me already, daddy," she said. He started to lean over her, but she stopped him suddenly and said, "Wait, I have to get comfortable first." She wiggled around a bit under the covers and then stuck one hand out from underneath them. Between her forefinger and thumb dangled her white panties. She pointedly dropped them to the floor with an "ah, that's better."

Fuck, he thought for a second, what is her game? Is it just teasing him? And if not, what was the next move? Was he really thinking about his daughter's pussy right now? He decided to go with a neutral, "You are barely home two days and already your room is a mess."

"Oh, sorry, daddy," she said and unexpectedly threw back the covers and hopped out of bed. She bent over to pick up the panties and then walked over to a pile of clothes on the floor, bending over again to start picking it up, which she seemed intent on doing on piece of clothing at a time. Every time she bent over, her t-shirt moved to expose her backside to him. He could see her little shaved pussy between her thighs.

His dick started swelling in his pants and he stuttered out, "Just leave it for tomorrow. You aren't doing anything and you should sleep off that wine." She just shrugged and dropped everything into a pile. "If you say so, daddy." She slid back into bed and he kissed her on the forehead, trying desperately to make his cock soften, although he doubted she hadn't noticed by now.

***

He lay in bed not sleeping. Just fuck her, he thought. Naomi wouldn't mind. Hell, she'd probably be into it. What was that she said about fucking a mother and daughter? As he thought this, his hand found its way to his cock. He started pulling on it absentmindedly and before long it was rock hard in his hand. Not the best night for his wife to be on a business trip, he thought, but he'd manage. And he still had that tape, actually, which he hadn't watched in a while. Of course there was always the internet, but remembering making the tape made his dick twitch. He should thank Mei Lin for reminding him of it. It was hot, her watching the three of them fuck. He wondered if her pussy got a little bit wet at the sight. How was he thinking about his daughter again? Before his mind could go any further, a voice came from the open doorway.

"Hi, daddy. I couldn't sleep." Mei Lin stood in the doorframe, now fully nude. In the dark, he could just make out her tiny nipples, standing straight out from her pert little tits. He noted that her pussy was indeed completely hairless.

He froze, except his hand, which kept steadily pumping at his dick. Mei Lin walked over to the bed and matter-of-factly pulled back the cover, exposing his rigid meat. "Oh, daddy, were you thinking about me?" He tried to scoff but found his own attempt rather unconvincing. "No, I was actually just thinking of putting on that tape you found earlier."

"Oh, come on, daddy, don't lie to your own daughter," she raised her eyebrows in judgement while staring straight into his eyes, "I know you've wanted to fuck me for a while now. That's ok, daddy, it's not like we're related or anything. You can fuck me any time you want, and since mom's not here, why not take the chance while you have it?"

"Uh, sweetheart, we may not be blood-related, but..." Before he could finish, she cut him off, "Here, at least let me do that for you." Her small hand reached out to his member and pushed away his hand. She replicated his rhythm, moving slowly up and down the shaft. "Now isn't that better?" He tried to respond, but somehow the words weren't there. "Or maybe you will like my mouth more," she said, bending over slowly toward his cock. She sucked the head into her mouth and started massaging it with her tongue.

Fuck, she was good at this, he thought. Maybe her mother taught her the technique, the thought popped into his mind. He somehow still hadn't moved. It was as if the pleasure was paralyzing him. Her head came up and she released his cock head from her mouth, pulling her lower lip back into her mouth for a second to suck up the stray spit. "But I know what you've really been wanting," she said. "I saw you looking at my little pussy today and it made me so hot. Do you like my little pussy?"

"Uhh..." he managed, but she quickly moved to straddle him, grabbing his dick again and positioning it to point at her slit. "It's a really good pussy, daddy. It's tight and wet and I want you to have it. Fuck my pussy, daddy." She lowered her hips and the tip of his cock pushed against her entrance. It was tight and refused to be penetrated at first, but she didn't give up and managed to finally push the tip in. From there it was easier, and she started moving slowly up and down, gradually taking in the whole head, then down the shaft and down until she finally sat directly on his pelvis, with his big cock somehow completely inside her little body.

"Fuck, sweetheart..." he had basically given up resisting by this point. Whatever hell there would be to pay for fucking his daughter, it would be worth it for this tight pussy. "That's it, daddy, fuck your daughter. Give her that big hard cock."

She moved up and down on his dick and he moved his hands to her slim hips to help her. Their rhythm increased and he could feel her pussy juices flowing, running down his balls. She got even more vocal, "Yes, fuck me, daddy, fuck me, daddy, fuck your little slut daughter. Make her cum on that big fucking cock." Like mother, like daughter, indeed, he mused. She suddenly stopped and he felt her cunt twitch and squeeze his cock further. "Oh, fuck" he managed. It felt amazing. She came for what he guessed to be a full minute, head tilted back, hips twitching irregularly.

He suddenly felt an urge to see his handiwork up close, so he pulled her little body off of his member and slid her forward until she was nearly sitting on his face. Her pussy was still gaping from his dick, only closing slowly. He reached out his tongue to taste her. She leaned back to give him easy access licked in long strokes along her slit.

She was getting a bit heavy on his chest and her clit was tantalizingly out of reach, so he held her by the hips and slid her onto the bed next to him. Wordlessly he pushed her onto her back and put his face between her legs. He again started to lap at her pussy, but this time worked his way up to her clit. He teased it at first, eliciting a gasp from her, and then set about to rapidly moving his tongue back and forth on it. He put his hands on her slim little thighs for support and when he felt her start to move in preparation for an orgasm, he pulled his tongue away.

"Oh, daddy," she said, disappointedly. He had something else in mind and pushed her thighs back, exposing her little butthole to him. He quickly licked down the slit and down to her asshole, which he then flicked with his tongue. He stuck just the tip of his tongue in, the sphincter first fighting against the pressure and then quickly allowing the intrusion. "Oh, daddy..." she said again, this time exhilarated.

After eating her asshole for just a bit, he snaked his tongue back up to her clit and took up where he left off. She was starting to move her hips to push against his tongue when he slid one hand down her thigh. He briefly squeezed one cheek of her glorious little ass, then found her butthole with his middle finger. He applied only the slightest pleasure and her ass greedily gobbled it up. "Unnnnggh," she let out a low grunt as he continued to pleasure her little clit. "Fuck...fuck...FUCK!" She reached climax with his finger fully up her tight little ass. Her hips bucked and her ass tried to expel his finger, but he fought against it, leaving it inside, feeling the muscles contract around him. When her shaking subsided, he pulled his finger out. "Oh, fuck, that's what mommy was screaming about the other day," she said.

He thought he'd try something else her mother liked, so he let his hand run up her leg, her tummy, her little tits, her neck, up to her face, and he put his middle finger, fresh from her ass, on her lips. "Suck it," he said, his voice different, commanding now. She obeyed, sucking the finger into her mouth, licking it, bobbing up and down on it like it was a little cock. "You like the taste of your own ass, you little slut?" She nodded while staring into his eyes, not taking her mouth from his finger, and mumbled an "mmmhmm" as best she could with a full mouth.

"Your mom loves tasting her own ass. You want to be a good little slut for daddy, just like mommy, right?" She again nodded in agreement and he pulled the finger from her mouth. "Then get on your hands and knees and show me that tight pussy again. I'm going to fuck you from behind and you are going to cum for me like a good little slut."

She silently obeyed, turning to face the wall. He stroked his cock a few times, admiring the shape of her little upturned ass, then came closer and started rubbing his cock along her slit. She was dripping wet and she moved to get him inside her, but he continued to tease her by simply rubbing his cock head up and down her pussy. "Please, daddy, fuck me! Fuck me like you fuck mommy. I need your big cock inside me!"

"Oh, yeah," he said wickedly, "where do you want it. Tell daddy where you want it."

"In my pussy, daddy. Please fuck your daughter's hot little cunt! Please, daddy!" He finally relented and without warning shoved his cock in her tight little hole all at once. "Uuuuuaaaa," she screamed in shock. "Fuck yes, daddy, fuck your little slut daughter." He could tell she was going to be as vocal as her mother and he liked it. The whole daddy-daughter-fuck-me-like-mommy vibe was working and he no longer gave a fuck.

Her cunt was amazing. It clenched down on his cock, squeezing it constantly, trying to draw him in every time he pulled back. He increased his speed and reached a hand around her thigh. He found her clit and started rubbing it. She moved from hands to elbows and then to her face buried in the pillow, her ass now up in the air, offered to him.