Family Friendly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, at least he knew what they had been up to. But where was Nessa? He hoped the marker would come off; that girl probably didn't think of that. He picked up the bottle of his whiskey and took a drink. Then he took a blanket from Mei Lin's bed and put it over her naked body and walked back out into the hallway. Hearing some sound coming from what seemed to be his and his wife's bedroom, he headed down the hall to investigate. There didn't seem to be a light on in the room, but coming from under the closed door was what appeared to be the glow of the television.

He opened the door to find Nessa on the bed, stark naked, holding an opened bottle of wine. The tv was playing a familiar tape, the same one Mei Lin had secretly found, of him and his wife in a threesome with another woman.

"Hi, Joel! Did you find Mei Lin? She was so sleepy and I got bored so I came in here to find something fun to do without her."

"So, the marker is what, then?" He asked, annoyed. "Oh, that was just something else to do while sleepyhead slept off that wine. That little girl of yours can't hold her liquor at all. Give her just a little bit of whiskey and she suddenly has so many interesting stories that she just has to tell."

"Oh, yeah, what kind of stories?" Joel suspected where this was going but was unsure how to proceed. "I don't know, stories like the one on this movie. Have you seen this? It's great. What am I talking about? Of course you've seen it, you're the star. My favorite part is where your wife is doing a 69 with that other girl and you come up behind her and put your dick in her ass. I'm really impressed that she can fit such a big dick in her butt. Do you think Mei Lin will be able to do the same thing?"

Joel just let out an annoyed growl in response. He was trapped here. He took another swig from the bottle.

"She really wants to try it, you know. She loves you so much and she wants to do everything to be a perfect little slut for her daddy. I personally think it's very sweet, but some people might think it's kind of a fucked up family you have here, sharing your daughter with your wife like you do. I mean, she's adopted, anyway, so it doesn't really count, right? And I can't really blame you for wanting to stick your dick in her."

"Alright, Nessa, what's this going to cost me?" He asked. "Cost you?" she responded, "Why would it cost you anything? I told you, I think it's sweet. In fact, I'm kind of into it. I think it's really hot, the way she describes how it feels when you sink your big, fat cock into her tiny little pussy." She had set the bottle of wine aside and started to crawl across the bed to him. "I didn't really get the full picture until I found this tape, though," she said, stepping down off the bed. "Mei Lin was so sweet to tell me where to find it. You're really dumb for just leaving it lying around, you know." She approached him and only stopped once she was inches from his face. She looked up into his eyes and placed her hands on his sides as he stood motionless. "You know, I have been fucking your daughter so much lately that I almost forgot how nice cock was, but she reminded me, and now I just wanted to see for myself if her stories were true."

She sank to her knees, her hands moving to the front of his jeans. His cock was already getting hard just from seeing her young, tight body laid out on his bed, and now he was quickly coming to full attention. She deftly undid his jeans and pulled them down to his knees along with his underwear. His dick popped up and nearly struck her in the face.

"Oh, wow, the tape really didn't do you justice. It's much prettier in person." She put her hands on it, slowly stroking the shaft. "You don't mind if I taste it a little, do you? I mean, Mei Mei says it tastes so good and I really have to try it for myself." Joel didn't respond but he didn't resist and she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of his dick while looking straight into his eyes. She moved her tongue across the hole and swirled it around the head a few times before letting it pop back out of her mouth. "Oh, wow, she's right. It really is good. I bet it tastes even better fresh out of her pussy, though." She went back to sucking it, this time taking more of the shaft into her mouth.

Joel decided the best course of action was to at least enjoy being extorted, if that's what you could call this, and he stripped off his shirt and stepped out of his shoes. Nessa dutifully sucked his cock, unperturbed. "Ok, Nessa, you can drop the act. Get on the bed and I'll give you what you really want."

"Oh? And what's that, daddy?" He narrowed his eyes at her for a second. "You do like it when I call you that, right? Or is that just if Mei Lin does it?" He had to admit that he liked the sound of it.

"Get on the bed, now," he repeated. "Ooh, you're so commanding, daddy." She popped up and climbed onto the bed on all fours and wiggled her ass at him. "Well, come on, daddy, I'm waiting." He stepped up behind her and put his face down to her little pussy. He could feel it radiating heat and he smelled its musky odor. Placing a hand on her ass, he began licking her slit and up to her asshole. She quivered when his tongue reached her back door. "Oh, daddy, you're so naughty. That's such a dirty place to put your tongue." He replied, "Shut up, bitch. I know you love it when my daughter licks your little asshole. Don't pretend you aren't a slut who loves it in any hole she can get it."

The roughness of his language only seemed to turn her on more and she pushed her hips back more, trying to entice his tongue back to her pussy. He obliged her with a few more licks and then stepped up on the bed. Wordlessly he placed his dick at the entrance to her cunt and began pushing in. She had no doubt warmed it up with hers and his daughter's fingers, but his fat cock still came as a surprise to her tight pussy. With some effort he managed to get the whole head inside her. "Oh, daddy..." she said.

"That's just the head, bitch. Here comes the rest," he said, pushing further into her. Her little hole resisted his girth but he pushed on anyway, feeding her his cock, inch by inch, until he was buried deep in her, almost to the balls. He then pulled back and began a rocking motion, in and out of her dripping wet snatch. He reached around her and squeezed her smallish tits with one hand. He toyed with one nipple and then the other while increasing the speed with which he impaled her over and over again. She merely moaned and pushed back against his cock in response.

He moved his hand from her tits to her arm and placed his other hand on the back of her neck. He pushed her face down to the bed and pulled her arm back to between her legs. "Finger yourself. Make yourself cum for your daddy." She responded with, "Mmm, yes, daddy, I'm going to cum for you. Fuck this little pussy! Fill me with your big, fat cock!"

He felt her fingers start to move as she began working on her clit, and he moved his hand once again, this time to her ass cheek which he began to grab and play with. He had fantasized about this ass so many times. Naomi would be so jealous that he got to it first, he thought. With his other hand he grabbed her other arm and pulled it behind her back, where he held it against her, leaving her totally helpless, face down on the bed, moaning in pleasure at the fat rod repeatedly being jammed into her snatch. Before very long, Joel felt the familiar sensation of an orgasm shaking her body as her pussy tightened and clench his dick. "Yeah, that's it, baby, cum for daddy."

When she stopped convulsing, he pulled his dick out of her. It gleamed with her pussy juices and throbbed with pleasure. He released her arm and she turned over onto her back. "Get up here and thank me for letting you cum," he commanded. She sat up, supporting herself with her arms and took his cock into her mouth. "Make sure you clean up all your pussy juice like a good slut," he commanded. Without saying anything, she looked up into his eyes and began bobbing back and forth on his cock, trying to get as much of it into her as she could. When she reached her limit doing this, she let his dick fall out of her mouth and started licking up one side and down the other. She raised and hand and placed it to his shaft, pushing it upward to give her access to the underside. She licked it up to the tip and down to the balls.

"Good job, baby. Now as a reward I'm going to let you take this dick in your pussy again." She lay back on the bed and spread her legs. He lay down on top of her and kissed her passionately and with one hand lined his cock up with her pussy once again. "Now you're going to keep your mouth shut about me and Mei Lin, right?" he asked her, staring directly into her eyes. He kept his dick poking her but didn't insert it yet. "As long as you keep fucking me like that, I'll do whatever you say, daddy. Just please give me that dick!" He obliged her and pushed inside. It went in much easier this time as her hole had grown accustomed to his size. He was able to much more rapidly increase his pace the second time around, and after fucking her missionary for a while, he pulled back from her and grabbed her thighs.

He pushed her thighs up to her chest and placed her little legs over his shoulder. Her ass was now elevated off the bed and she was supporting his weight. He drove his cock even deeper than before into her tight snatch. "Aah, aah, fuck it's so deep! It's so big! Fuck me, yes!" She screamed. He could tell it wouldn't be long before she came again so he worked to get himself there, also. When her body started shaking again, he said, "Cum for me, baby! Daddy's going to give you a nice hot load of cum if you cum for him!" She did as he commanded and came to a screaming orgasm. His dick jumped inside her and he shot load after load deep into her. Fuck, I hope she's on the pill, he thought, but quickly filed that thought away for later as he enjoyed the sensation of hot cum streaming from his cock hole.

When they had both finished, he pulled his dripping cock from her hole. It was now leaking a mixture of his cum and her juices onto the sheets. He was fortunate he wouldn't have to hide that from his wife, he thought. Nessa lay exhausted on the bed, but he moved around to her head, anyway, and stuck his dick in her mouth, which had been hanging open as she caught her breath. "Clean me off again, bitch." She dutifully sucked and licked him till all that remained on his cock was her spit and he was softening.

"Well, it looks like it's settled then," he said. She just nodded in contented agreement. "Now I have to get back to your mom."

***

Naomi had grown tired of waiting for her husband to get back from "checking on the girls," and the wine had refueled both her and Maya, as they had already gone from chatting to petting to making out just while sitting at the dinner table. "Let's get back to that bedroom, shall we? I've got a couple new ideas to try out that don't involve my husband, whatever those girls managed to drag him into."

"New ideas, huh?" responded Maya. "You're always making me try new things. I never even thought about kissing a girl until you came along, you know." Naomi just tilted her head and raised an eyebrow judgmentally. "Is that so? The way I remember it, it wasn't much effort to get you into the sack that first time. Is there anything else I can be blamed for corrupting you with?"

"Hmm, let me see..." replied Maya, pretending to seriously consider the question. "Besides being the first girl to sit on my face, I believe you were also the first one to use a strap-on on me, to get me into a threesome, to lick my asshole, to finger my asshole, to put a dildo in my asshole, to put a strap-on in my asshole, and probably a couple other things involving my asshole that I can't remember at the moment."

"And your complaint is...what? That those other things weren't memorable enough?"

"Oh, I'm not complaining, but it seems like you might have a bit of a thing for assholes."

"Not just any assholes, Maya, but your asshole maybe." Naomi brought Maya in close to herself and kissed her sweetly on the lips. "And I guess my husband, who is an asshole for leaving the two of us here without a dick to play with."

"Speaking of that, do any of these 'new ideas' involve dicks of the artificial variety?"

"They just might...let's get back to that bedroom." They scampered back to the bedroom and quickly shed the clothes they had thrown on for dinner. Rather than head straight for her bag of goodies, Naomi opted to make sure Maya was well warmed-up first. She started her attack by resuming the making out. They wrapped their arms around each other and their bodies pressed up against each other.

This was actually one of the things that Naomi loved most about girls. She found it weirdly erotic when their tits pressed up against each other. It wasn't so much that it was such an amazing physical sensation as it was such a thing that a lesbian-for-a-night-in-college would do to turn on a crowd of boys. She liked the feelings it brought up in her, she supposed, although they were hard to describe. And everyone likes a nice pair of tits right?

Her hands slipped down Maya's back to her ample ass cheeks. She grabbed a hold of them and massaged them, trying to press the flesh between her fingers. She understood well why her husband was so obsessed with this ass. If anything, she was probably even more into it. Her right hand slipped further down and under Maya's ass, snaking between her thighs to find her pussy. It was already getting wet again and she helped the process along by moving her fingers back and forth along the slit. Maya returned the favor by reaching her hand similarly back around Naomi's ass to her pussy, which was even more dripping wet because she was already imagining what was coming next. Maya tended to be a bit rougher as a lover, though, and tonight was no exception. Instead of being content to simply rub along the slit, she took advantage of the slippery wetness and jammed two fingers into Naomi's cunt.

Naomi startled at the sensation, but her pussy quickly got used to it and began trying to draw the fingers even deeper in. Even with her smaller ass, though, there was no way Maya was going to get a good enough angle, so Naomi broke their kiss and pushed Maya back onto the bed.

"Crawl back a bit on the bed. I need some space to work," Naomi said. Maya gave her a curious look but did as asked, pulling herself back from the edge of the bed and propping herself up on her elbows. Naomi grabbed the bag and dragged it over near the bed but didn't remove anything yet. Instead she climbed onto the bed and positioned herself between Maya's legs.

"Lie back and relax. I want to make sure you are warmed up for this." Again Maya gave her a curious look but put her hands behind her head, awaiting the tonguing that was to come. Naomi lowered her head to Maya's snatch and began her usual routine of licking, sucking, and exploring Maya's nether regions with her tongue. She had no doubt that if she wanted she could make Maya cum in a couple of minutes if she wanted, she knew this pussy so well, but her goal here was just to get her warmed up.

She surreptitiously reached into the bag as she lazily lapped at Maya's juices, her hand hunting for a double-ended dildo she had recently purchased. Her initial plan was to use it on Mei Lin, but she thought Mei Lin my appreciate the idea of it having been in Maya's pussy first. She moved her tongue up to Maya's clit and began licking it slowly, making sure not to get her off too soon. As she did this, she also brought one end of the dildo to Maya's pussy lips and ran it along them before finding the opening and inserting the artificial dick's head.

"One of your 'new ideas'?" Maya asked, eyes closed, simply taking in the sensations. "Uh-huh" replied Naomi, now moving the dildo in a slow in-out rhythm. With her free hand, Naomi reached down to her own pussy and began fiddling with her own clit. She was already wet enough, she suspected, but it was always best to be careful with new toys, she figured, and she just liked rubbing her clit, in any case.

"Baby, I'm not complaining," came Maya's voice, "but what's 'new' about this?" Naomi, leaving one end of the dildo jammed up Maya's pussy, bent the other end upwards and said, "Take a look at this." Maya raised her head from off the bed and opened her eyes to see the other end of the dildo between her legs. Naomi smiled up at her. "Oh, I see," Maya said, "and what are you planning on doing with that?"

Instead of answering, Naomi moved her body around, placing one of her legs over one of Maya's and the other under Maya's other leg, putting them in a "scissoring" position. She reached down below her legs and guided the end of the dildo to the entrance of her pussy. She rubbed it along the slit a few times before stuffing it inside herself.

The force traveled through the dildo and reached Maya. "Ah," she let out a little gasp. Maya must have seen this movie before because she knew what to do next. She sat up, placing a hand on Naomi's knee for support and began to push with her hips, sending the dildo tunneling into Naomi deeper. Naomi did similarly, and before long, their hips were moving in sync, their force fucking them both simultaneously.

"Ugh, yeah, oh fuck, yeah," came Maya. She was grunting with her exertion, making a deep, animalistic sound every time she pushed her hips forward. Naomi felt sweat begin to trickle down her back and pussy juice down her ass crack. She was almost there, but she guessed Maya would beat her to it, and she was right. Just then Maya let out one long "Uuuuuuunnnnnnggghhhh" and her hips started moving irregularly as she spasmed in orgasm. Naomi wanted to finish so badly at this point that she pushed with all her effort, jamming the dildo into herself as far as it would go. This was enough to get her there and she joined Maya in cumming, her little body shaking and her eyes rolling back in her head.

They lay on the bed a little while catching their breath until Naomi pulled herself out from their scissoring position, allowing the dildo to fall out of her sopping wet cunt. She pulled the other end from Maya, leaving her pussy gaping from the penetration. She picked up the dildo and lay down beside Maya, bringing the dildo up between their faces.

"Any other new toys in your bag there?" asked Maya. "Maybe," replied Naomi devilishly, "but we're not done with this guy yet." She offered one end of the dildo to Maya to suck on, and when that was sufficiently cleaned, turned it around and offered her the other one. "So whose pussy tastes better, yours or mine?" She asked as Maya finished licking the other end.

"Is that a joke?" Maya said, adding sarcastically, "My fine chocolate pussy is sweet. Your pussy is like sushi flavored or some shit." Naomi narrowed her eyes at the joke, "I guess you just must prefer to eat my ass then, huh?" Maya's only reply was an interested "Mmm..."

Naomi changed position to get on all fours, her butt pointed back towards Maya's face. She looked back over her shoulder. "Well...?" Maya took the hint and got up onto her knees. Positioning herself directly behind Naomi, she bent over and put her tongue to work licking up and down Naomi's ass.

Naomi felt the tongue move from slow vertical motion to targeted circular motion, tickling her asshole. The tongue worked its way inside, first merely teasing her hole, then sticking all the way inside it, fucking her little butthole while hands pulled her cheeks apart. "Mmm, now that's tasty," said Maya, pulling away from Naomi's butt and wiping the spit from her mouth.

Without turning around to look, Naomi lifted the dildo and tried to pass it back to Maya. "Now use this. I told you were weren't done with him yet." Maya took the dildo without objection and shortly Naomi felt its head pushing on her now well-lubricated butthole. She tried to relax and the head slipped in. It stretched her butt painfully, but she was used to this initial pain and had even grown to like it. Her pussy responded by becoming even wetter in anticipation. She felt a growing pressure as Maya pushed the dildo into her ass more deeply.