Family Friendly Ch. 03

Story Info
An aunt with a special gift comes to visit.
8.6k words
4.62
27k
23
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is chapter 3, read the first two chapters first. There is some shemale stuff so get out now if you are afraid of catching the gay, it's only going to get worse from here.

*****

The girls were, unsurprisingly, the last to wake up the next morning. Joel and Naomi were sipping coffee around the breakfast table when their daughter and her girlfriend made their way downstairs. Mei Lin was in her usual morning uniform of an oversized t-shirt and panties, but apparently Nessa preferred to sleep in the nude and hadn't bothered to put anything on for the trip downstairs. Neither of them seemed to think this was strange at all.

Naomi looked up from the magazine she was casually leafing through. "Nessa, I thought we discussed this last night."

Nessa just plopped down at a chair between Naomi and her husband, who were sitting at opposite ends of the table while Mei Lin fetched two more cups of coffee sleepily. "Discussed what again?" She fiddled with her unbrushed hair. "Oh, the naked thing. Right, yeah, I almost forgot about that." Mei Lin set a cup of coffee down in front of Nessa before taking a seat next to her and sipping her own cup.

"See, I was thinking how I'm supposed to behave and all or else, but then I was having a hard time piecing it all together again. Here's how it seems to go, although maybe I just didn't get enough sleep, so I might be a little bit foggy on the details. One: I fucked your daughter, which I think society is ok with by this point. Two, I think anyway: YOU fucked your daughter. Three: HE fucked your daughter." She indicated Joel, who had been listening with a look of amusement on his face.

"Four: You both fucked your daughter. Five: Your husband fucked his daughter's girlfriend, and last but not least, Six: you fucked me as well. As far as I can tell, maybe it's you guys who shouldn't be telling people what to do. But maybe that's just because I don't mind so much if people think I'm a slut. It's actually a little easier to get laid. I'm not sure you're as cool with being known daughter-fuckers."

Naomi slapped her across the face.

"Ooh, mommy!" she cooed genuinely, bringing a hand up to her cheek. "Ok, I'll go put something on, at least for now." She took another sip and then pranced back upstairs. Joel drew in a breath with which to formulate a response, but somehow his brain couldn't quite process what had just happened. Mei Lin took the opportunity instead, seemingly unfazed by the sudden act of violence or the bizarre reaction to it.

"So, you liked our game last night, right, daddy?" she beamed.

"I have to say I didn't mind it, although maybe next time you want to play with me you could actually let me know first?" he answered.

"Oh, silly daddy, that's the whole game. I can't believe you didn't figure it out earlier. Are you getting stupid in your old age," she teased, sticking out her tongue.

"Oh, almost certainly," he said, "stupid in love with you that is." He made some over the top kissy noises to drive home his point. "What I really want to know is what game your mother and girlfriend are playing, though."

"Oh, I don't know that one," Mei Lin answered. "I think it's a little bit...complicated? You'd probably have to ask one of them." She and he both looked across the table at Naomi.

"It's really quite simple. I don't know why you haven't figured it out yet, because it's the same as every game we've always played. No matter the rules, I win."

"Yeah, that sounds about right." Joel admitted.

Nessa came down the stairs again, this time fully dressed. "Ok, family, I'm headed home. Tell Chiharu hi for me."

Naomi turned her head, "Leaving so soon?"

"Aww, you miss me already..." Nessa replied and headed to the door. Just then the doorbell rang, so of course Nessa answered. "Lady Naomi's house of prostitution! What can we do you for?"

"Oh, I didn't expect to see you here," Chiharu said to Nessa, stepping through the doorway. She wore a simple dress and carried a small suitcase with her. "In fact I'm surprised your mom let you out of the house at all. Aren't you grounded? You're usually grounded, as I recall." The family had gotten up to greet Chiharu by this point. They took turns hugging her.

"Well, as much as I love interrupting your family functions," Nessa said with a smile, "I really am going home, so I'll see you later, Mei Mei." The girls waved goodbye and Nessa closed the door behind her.

"You're here earlier than we expected," Naomi said to her sister. "Oh, yes, well, I was really hoping to catch at least one of you three in some embarrassing situation," she replied. Despite having known them for years, Joel was always still surprised how similar his wife and sister-in-law were, both in appearance and demeanor. It was rare to hear either of them utter a non-sarcastic word. They were similar heights and frames, with Chiharu only slightly taller. Today she wore her hair long, as opposed to Naomi, whose was fairly short, but in the right height they could have been mistaken for twins.

"Aunt Chiharu! I'm so happy to see you!" squeaked Mei Lin. "Now what did you bring me?"

"Now that's my Mei Lin," replied Chiharu. "I actually do have something special for you, but I'll give it to you later." She winked, but it was unclear whether the wink was for Mei Lin or her mother. "Well, if you don't mind, I'd kind of like to pee and unpack, and then you can tell me what you have planned for the weekend."

"You can sleep in my room with me," said Mei Lin, grabbing the suitcase and making for the stairs. "Can't she?" she directed her question to her father.

"It's really up to her. I'm not sure she's going to want to share a bed with you, especially with the state your room is probably already in again."

"Oh, I would never turn down an invitation to sleep with such a beautiful young girl," Chiharu responded, "you know that. I'll be up in just a minute." She headed to the bathroom and Joel and Naomi went to clear the breakfast dishes and get dressed, respectively. When all the unpacking, dishwashing and general getting ready for the day were done, the four of them gathered in the living room to discuss the day's plans.

"First, I was thinking we could go check out the museum. There's a new exhibit on mummies which could be interesting," Naomi said.

"Sounds spoooooooky" said Joel. His wife ignored him and continued, "and then once we're done with the cultural activities, we can move on to the real fun: shopping!"

"It sounds like fun to me," said Chiharu.

Mei Lin agreed, but Joel just said, "I hope there is a bar in whatever mall we are going to."

They piled into the car and drove into the city. Joel drove and Naomi rode next to him. Chiharu and Mei Lin shared the back seat and used the drive to catch up, Mei Lin explaining how the local college was such a better fit for her since now she could stay at home and not have to deal with things like cooking for herself or cleaning. From the front seat her mother just sighed heavily. She also explained how nice it was to have Nessa around all the time. This time it was her father who audibly sighed. Before long they reached the museum, which turned out to be interesting enough. Everyone found something interesting for themselves and they all went off on their own. They met up afterward and Joel drove to the mall that his wife indicated.

As they entered, the women were deciding on a plan of attack. Shoes first, then clothes, no, switch that, no Naomi wanted to look at handbags...Joel checked the map and to his delight found there was a bar. He checked his watch. 11:30. Hopefully they were open. He left the women there with a wave and a "I'm off to begin day drinking," and handed the car keys to his wife. "Onegai shimasu."

The girls had decided to split into two groups. Naomi would look at handbags while her sister and daughter explored some stores looking for clothes. Mei Lin was happy to finally have her favorite aunt alone. There was so much she wanted to talk about but wasn't sure if mom or dad would get upset. She had no doubt that her cool aunt Chiharu could keep a secret just between them like always.

"So," Chiharu began as they entered a store, "anything else you want to tell me about life since coming back home? Anything you didn't want to say in front of mom and dad?" They approached a rack of clothes and she idly flipped through them.

"Oh, yeah, so much!" Mei Lin could barely hold in her excitement. "So, first off, mom and dad are totally fucking Nessa's mom but they think I don't know and it's so funny! But also Nessa doesn't know so it's even better. Isn't that funny?"

"Oh, that is amusing..." she turned her attention to a table with stacks of sweaters folded neatly atop it. "but hardly news that your dad would be putting his dick in a neighbor and your mom would be cheering him on. Anything else?" Mei Lin was a bit discouraged that her opening bit of gossip hadn't seemed to strike a chord with her aunt, but she had way better stuff in store, she thought.

"Well..." she considered briefly the potential consequences but dismissed them, "promise you won't tell anyone?"

Chiharu turned to face her niece for the first time in a few minutes. "Of course. I'm your cool aunt, remember?"

"Ok, well," she looked around to make extra sure no other customers were within earshot. "Mom and me, we, well, we played this trick on dad a while ago, see..." Her aunt had turned back to browsing racks of clothing and Mei Lin was intent on getting her attention back, "we thought it would be fun to see if he would...well, if daddy would have sex with me." She paused, waiting for a reaction, which didn't seem to come, so she continued. "And the thing is, he totally did, which we totally expected. And then we tricked him again and there was this blindfold so he thought it was me again but it was really mom and it was great."

"Uh-huh..." replied Chiharu, seemingly in her own world. "You don't think that's something crazy? I mean, we got daddy to fuck me and then we all had sex together and so now I guess we've been doing that for a couple months and it's great by the way."

"Oh, yes, I'm sure it is. Your father is very...gifted, isn't he?" Chiharu said, finally again looking her niece in the eyes. "And I assume you two hatched the plan at some point after your mom started fucking you, which was, when again? You were still at your old school, right?"

"Aww, did you already know all about this stuff?" Mei Lin was disappointed.

"Of course, dear," her aunt comforted her with just a hint of sarcasm. "Your mother and I are as close as siblings can be. Probably closer than they should be, at least legally, if you get my meaning. I had kind of assumed your parents told you about that at some point, given what Naomi told me of this plan, which was rather amusing to me, by the way. Sorry if I seemed uninterested; I just enjoyed toying with you."

"Aww, you are just like mom, sometimes." Mei Lin half-jokingly pouted.

"Not JUST like your mom," her aunt winked at her.

Mei Lin's eyes drifted down below the belt Chiharu was wearing with her dress. "Oh, yeah, there's that." She giggled. "So is that the present you brought me?"

"Well, I don't want to spoil the surprise," her aunt said, "but...yes. Now that you are..." she looked around again "...fucking your parents, since they've both been fucking me for years, we figured why not the more the merrier. It's actually the main reason we planned my visit at all. Does that sound like fun to you?"

"Are you kidding?" Mei Lin realized she had almost shouted and, embarrassed, lowered her voice. "Are you kidding? I mean, that's so fucking hot. Can we just go home and get to it now?"

"Now, now, we may be a bit closer than most families, but we still need to do SOME normal family things, right? If only just to keep up appearances. I'm sure your dad doesn't spend all his time off fucking you."

"I'm actually not so sure about that," Mei Lin giggled. "Anyway, if I'm not going to get any dick, can I at least get some lunch? I'm starving."

Her aunt assented, "sure, let's find a restaurant."

Without too much effort, they found a restaurant and settled into the most secluded table in it to discuss the day's later activities. Unfortunately, mall restaurants rarely offer the low lighting and seclusion that they had hoped for, so they had to keep whispering, sitting side by side in a booth in the back corner. Putting very little thought into their order, they got straight down to it.

"So," Chiharu began, "my sister tells me that you want to try anal with your dad, but he is a bit, shall we say, intimidating?"

Mei Lin nodded slightly and replied, "Yeah, I mean, I watched her do it and it was sooo hot. I mean like, I got so wet watching it, and I love it when daddy or mommy or whoever puts their fingers up there, but have you seen daddy's dick? I think I might tear in half."

"Have I seen it?" Chiharu laughed a bit, "Baby, your dad has put that dick in MY butt so many times I don't think I can count. And your mom is correct about how good it feels, but you do really have to get used to it. So hopefully I can help you out there."

"What do you mean? Do you want to...?" Mei Lin bit her bottom lip a bit as the waiter brought their food and she stayed silent until convinced he was out of earshot.

Chiharu spoke first, "Yes, if it's ok with you, I would very much like to fuck your butt. I should be a bit easier to take as a first, and then you will be ready for your dad."

Mei Lin smiled and placed a hand on her aunt's thigh. "So, you mean that you have a little bitty dick?"

Her aunt didn't quite laugh. "It will not feel so 'little bitty,' as you say, when it is inside your butt. It's actually pretty respectable. And for the record, I haven't had any complaints from either of your parents." Mei Lin's hand had begun sliding up her aunt's inner thigh, trying to confirm what she had been told.

"Well, sure," Mei Lin said, "but have you ever heard mom turn down any cock? And it's not like it would matter much to dad, right?"

Chiharu seemed confused. "Why would it not matter to your dad?"

Now it was Mei Lin's turn to be confused. She thought it was obvious. "Well, because it's not like you're fucking him, right? I mean, sure, you're fucking him, but you're not like FUCKING him, right?"

"Dear, you really don't have any idea what your parents are like, do you? You really are oblivious. When did you stop believing in Santa Claus? 15? Oh, wait, did I just ruin Christmas?"

Mei Lin took her hand back and crossed her arms in faux frustration. Then it clicked and she almost shouted before catching herself, "So you fuck daddy, too? Wait, like in the butt, or does he just suck you off or whatever?"

Chiharu seemed amused. "I'm almost surprised. Honestly, the only thing your dad likes MORE than getting fucked in the ass is probably fucking ass. At least as far as I can tell. You don't cum that hard if you don't like it."

"Oh, my god, that's so hot. Is that weird? It's just, wow, it's just so hot. Oh, also, we might need to buy me some new underwear while we're here." Mei Lin's head was full of so many new images.

"Well, if you like that," her aunt said, "maybe I should just tell you about my first time with your mom and dad..."

***

"Now, this was years ago, in the short window between them getting married and adopting you. I had met your dad, before, of course, been to their wedding and all, but we didn't know each other too well. On the other hand, I knew your mom inside and out, quite literally. I don't know how much they have told you about our history, but to avoid having to talk about things that happened even longer ago and and making myself feel old, I'll just say that your mom and were each others' firsts and even though we had never planned on being together or anything like that, we have pretty regularly gotten together for a bit of fun. Actually, when your first dad came along, I was worried that she wouldn't be able to or want to keep up our sessions, but I should have known that no one man was going to be enough for her."

"So, you and mom kept doing it, huh? Did dad know?" Mei Lin interrupted to ask.

"As it turns out, yes, although I didn't know that at the time. Your mom and I had never let a boyfriend or girlfriend come between us before, so I guess it didn't bother me whether he knew or not, at least until that night."

"Your mom and I had made plans for me to visit on a weekend, so I had assumed that that meant your dad was away for some reason. I can't tell you how disappointed I was when I showed up at their doorstep, only to be greeted by my brother-in-law. We had never had any problems or anything in our short conversations, and honestly I had always found him pretty hot, but I suddenly regretted packing the dildos, you know? Anyway, he invited me in and Naomi, I mean your mom, I mean, what do you call her now? Anyway, she appeared from somewhere or other and we did that boring adult small talk stuff for a while."

"I still call her mom, aunt Chiharu. Why would that change just because she licks my pussy every once in a while?"

"Fair enough. Anyway, we had a nice dinner and some wine. Your dad can really cook, you know. I think that made him a little bit hotter in my eyes, but I was still frustrated and feeling a bit of resentment at this guy for taking my sister away, even if I kind of wanted to start making out with him at the table."

"So, we finished dinner and moved back to the living room to talk over the plans for the night. It occurred to me then that I hadn't unpacked anything yet and they hadn't shown me where I was going to be sleeping. I felt like kind of an idiot, thinking, well, sure, he assumes you already know from all the other times you have stayed over when he's been out. He wouldn't assume you spent those times sleeping, or rather not, with your own sister, right?"

"So, I said, 'I guess I had better go get this suitcase out of the way. The guest room is ok, I assume?' Joel replied, 'Well, sure, anywhere is really fine, you know. I kind of thought...' Naomi cut him off as she moved to sit next to me, putting an arm around my shoulder. 'Chiharu, why would you sleep down the hall?' She stared at me intently, like I was crazy."

"Now, your mom has always been a bit crazy; that's why your story of your plot with her didn't surprise me at all when I heard it. 'So,...' I began, but your mother interrupted with a peal of laughter. It was just like her to joke about sleeping with me directly in front of her husband. I mentally made a note that she would need a special punishment the next time I could get her alone. I tried to laugh, but it was not exactly comfortable, and I looked over to see if it was working on Joel."

"'Oh, honey, did you really fall for that? You thought for a second you were going to have to sleep with us tonight.' She continued, and now I could feel my cheeks getting hot. 'You probably thought we were going to force you into some kind of incestuous threesome or something.' I started to join her in laughing at myself now, but as soon as I had opened my mouth, she took my by the chin and looked straight in my eyes. 'Which is good, because obviously that's exactly what we're doing.'"

"I tried again to laugh, but she just squeezed my lips into a pucker and kissed me on the mouth. So, I guess this is happening now, I thought. I had never loved my crazy sister more than that very moment. 'Honey, come over here," she said to your dad without turning to face him. 'Show her what she's in for tonight.' He obediently stood and walked over, coming to a stop beside her face. Wordlessly he unzipped his jeans and pulled them down along with his underwear. Hanging just a few inches from my face was the biggest cock I had ever seen outside of porn."