Family Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Face fuck me baby." she said sweetly.

A mischievous grin appeared on Rob's face as he placed both his hands over Jen's head and held it firmly in place. Then he began rapid firing his dick into her mouth, pushing it as far back into it as she could. The sound of Jen's gagging was almost as loud as the music at this point. Finally, Rob relented and Jen looked up at him. She was gasping for breath, but had a huge, slobbery smile on her face.

Wiping the excess spit off her face, Jennifer stood up and put her arms on Rob's shoulders. Her 32dd tits, still in their black lace bra, grazed his chest.

"I have an idea," she whispered. "I want to make all of Little Robby's fantasies come true."

Rob didn't say anything as Jennifer reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. As it fell away, her white, fleshy, round tits and her dark pink, fully erect nipples were exposed to Rob for the first time in his life.

Jennifer stared at Rob triumphantly for a second before Rob grabbed both breasts with the pent-up fury of a sexually frustrated teenager. He buried his face in her tits, kissing and sucking them with no real intention, just mad lust and desire.

"Ok champ, calm down. That's not even the real surprise," Jennifer said.

She grabbed his hand and led him over to the big sectional couch. When they got to the couch, she pushed him down and then got on her knees once again. Locking eyes with him, Jennifer let a huge glob of spit dribble from her mouth down between her tits. She rubbed them together and then locked them around Rob's rock hard cock.

Jennifer believed that the best blowjobs were intentional and slow, building to a crescendo rather than starting at forte. That was not her theory on titty-fucking. Titty fucking was one of the purest expression of sexual wildness. You needed to start at maximum force and then hold on for the ride. Jennifer wasted no time slamming her tits up down on Rob's cock at the highest speed she could.

"Holy shit," was all Rob could muster as he sank back into the couch.

"Is that the best you've got Robby? You're titty-fucking your friend's mom and you're making me do all the work?"

Rob immediately perked up. He glared at Jen competitively and they both smiled as he began thrusting his cock up everytime her tits came down on it.

"Yes baby, yes!" Jennifer cried "Your cock feels so good between my tits."

"Get your mouth on it," Rob grunted between thrusts.

Jennifer bent her head over and every time Rob's cock came up through her tits, she managed to suck its tip into her mouth.

"Fuck yeah baby, keep going."

Rob sat up straighter in the couch and Jennifer felt his hand return to the back of her head, pushing it down further. Now each thrust, at least of quarter of his cock was in her mouth.

"I need to fuck you Mrs. Pritchard." Rob said, finally removing his dick from between her tits.

"How many times do I have to tell you Rob, I'm Jennifer Burnett now, and you can just call me Jen."

"If you're going to call me Little Robby while we fuck, I'm going to call you Mrs. Pritchard."

"Ok Rob," Jennifer said, as she climbed on top of him. "I was excited to titty-fuck Little Robby, but now I want Rob to fuck my brains out."

She was fully on top of him, and her huge tits hung right in front of his face. Rob began sucking her nipples while his hands worked to take off her g-string.

Finally, fully naked, Jennifer slowly slid herself down on Rob's cock.

"Oh my god, Rob," she groaned, "you feel incredible."

"Not as good as you do, Jen," Rob said, putting both of his hands firmly around Jennifer's breasts.

Jennifer through her hair back over her shoulders, placed both of her hands firmly on Rob's pectorals and began slowly riding his cock up and down. Each time he was fully inside her, she could feel his dick hitting her g-spot. Her breathing increased, as did the pace of gyrations on top of him.

"Fuck yeah baby, keep going," Rob urged, "ride that dick."

"Oh Rob, I need your dick. You're so deep." she moaned.

As her pace increased she shifted her angle slightly. Instead of her body being arched over the top of Rob's, she leaned her entire torso backwards while her hips thrust forwards. She could feel his dick rub her clit and her moans and breathing became even more intense.

"You're dick is so good Rob, holy shit."

"Come on Jen, faster," Rob urged as he sat up. His torso was parallel to hers and his hands grabbed her back while her hips thrusted onto his cock.

"Rob I think I'm going to cum, you're so deep!"

"Cum for me baby!"

"Oh fuck!" Jennifer screamed as she felt all the tension inside of her release and a rapturous moment of pleasure.

"Jen, fuck you are so fucking wet, your vagina just opened up," Rob said.

Jennifer was still overwhelmed by the power of her orgasm and threw herself around Rob's neck.

"Oh baby you're so fucking good, don't stop fucking me," she urged in what she thought was a whisper but was actually loud enough to clearly cut through the music.

Without a moment of hesitation or doubt, Rob stood up and Jennifer squealed in surprised delight. Her arms remained wrapped around his neck, his dick remained firmly inside of her. All she had to do was wrap her legs around his waist and suddenly she was being carried to the windows while Rob was still pushing effortlessly in and out of her.

"Oh my god, Rob, what are we doing?" Jennifer asked

"I'm showing you off to the world, baby."

With no further warning, Jennifer's back was thrust up against the window, while she remained firmly ensconced around Rob's body. His thrusts shifted from calm, deliberate strokes to rapid fire.

"Jesus Christ, Rob!" Jennifer screamed. She could barely get any more words out as the breath left her body. She wasn't sure if she was simply still orgasming, if she was in shock from the coldness of the window up against her bare back, or from the sheer force of Rob's penetration.

Jennifer stared at Rob in aw. His biceps were flexed as he held her up. His back and lats were tense with supporting the rest of her weight. Her nipples were pressed up against his massive pectorals. And his huge, manicured cock was plunging in and out pussy. Jennifer had finally landed her 22 year old hunk. Her best friend's son was fucking her like she had never been fucked before. Jennifer wryly wondered if her friend Kate Prescott had any idea how incredible of a lay her son was. But before the thought could be turned over in her head, Rob's rate of penetration increased even more and she was too flooded by pleasure to think.

Eventually, Rob relented and let Jennifer down. As her feet found the ground again, she put her arms around his shoulders.

"Holy shit, Rob. That was the best sex I've ever had in my life?"

"You think we're done?" Rob said, breathing heavily

Jennifer's smile was impossible to repress and the mischievous smile she'd seen on Rob so many times as a young boy returned to his face.

"Let show this city what we can do baby," he said, as he flipped her around.

Before Jennifer realized what was happening, Rob had pushed her up against the window. Her face and breasts were directly against the glass, while Rob pulled her ass out to the angle he wanted and stuck his dick in her pussy again.

"Oh fuck Rob, you feel so fucking good."

"That's right baby, how bad do you want this dick?"

"I want all of you Rob! Give me all of it!"

"Do you want to show the whole city with a slut you are for my cum?"

"Yes! Fuck me daddy, give me all your cum!"

Rob's strokes were deep and hard. The sound of his cock and balls slamming into Jen's big ass reverberated through the apartment. Each stroke was hitting her g-spot again and her groans of pleasure began to turn into screams.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me!"

This time all Rob responded with was more grunting as his pace increased. Jennifer's pussy was dripping wet and was so sensitive and raw she thought she might orgasm each time Rob was inside her.

Rob's hand had been around her waist but now he slapped her ass hard with one hand and grabbed her hair with another. Jennifer let her head be pulled back. She arched her back, pressing her tits into the glass even harder while her ass stuck protruded into Rob's crotch even more. She felt Rob's free hand reach around and grab one of her tits.

"Take me baby! Fuck me!" Jennifer yelled in the agony of pleasure.

Rob's pace was accelerating yet again. The faster he went the harder it was for Jennifer to breathe. She stroke ignited something deep inside her.

"Rob, Rob, please," was all she could manage. It was so much she couldn't even scream.

"Fuck baby, I'm almost there." Rob said

"Harder baby harder."

Rob responded like the stud he was. His strokes were somehow faster and deeper than they had been all night.

"Oh fuck!" Rob cried, "Get on you knees Jen!"

He released her hair and tit and pulled his dick out of her in what felt like the first time in hours, even though Jennifer knew it had only been 15 or 20 minutes. She dropped to her knees, her profile was facing the window.

Rob approached her, vigorously rubbing his dick he came all over her face and tits. Gob after gob of hot semen exploded from the head of his cock and fell on Jennifer's mouth, collarbone, shoulders, and tits. As soon as he was finished, Jennifer grabbed his cock and sucked off whatever was left.

She stared up at him. His muscular, tanned chest was heaving. His flexed and tense muscles were finally relaxing. And his eyes locked with hers in a combination of pride, amazement, and contentment.

"That was fucking incredible, Jen. Holy shit. I can't believe that actually happened."

Jennifer couldn't either. Still covered in Rob's warm semen, she stood up and kissed him. She rubbed her tits up against his muscular midsection and ran her hands through his hair and around his shoulders.

"Did I live up to all your fantasies Little Robbie? Because you lived up to all of mine."

"Oh, Mrs. Pritchard," Rob said with levity in his voice, as he placed both hands firmly on Jennifer's ass and pulled her into him, "you wish. We have ten years of fantasies to catch up on." Rob picked Jennifer up effortlessly and she laughed in delight as he carried her out of the living room and into his bedroom. What Rob didn't realize was that Jennifer had years of fantasies to catch up on, too.