Family Fuck Fest

Story Info
Ralph Butterworth's incestuous activities yield pain & gain.
6.7k words
3.66
35.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
475 Followers

Dear Reader,

We examine the character of Ralph Butterworth, raised in a family that believes the practice of incest keeps a family united. Ralph, an 18-year-old with little sexual experience, is thrust into a triangle that includes his 19-year-old sister, his nudist 39-year-old mother, and an accidental run-in with Jose, the family Gardner. If you have followed the Butterworth Saga, please note that this is an expanded episode of an original version.

BUTTERWORTH FAMILY FUCK FEST

INCEST WITH SISTER, MOTHER and OUCH! THE GARDNER

I was fully mature at 18, and that is when it all started. I remember Mom came into my bedroom. I was nude and daydreaming of Guendaline, the head female cheerleader at my private school. Yes, I admit I had my cock in hand, but it was under the sheet.

Mom came into my bedroom. She was nude and carrying two black leather boots. She waved the sexy black boots with red heels at me.

"Help me put on my boots, Ralph," Mom was a Brit. She pronounced my name as Raf.

"What say, Mom? What do you want me to do?" I was half asleep.

Mom was standing there naked. Her tits were like two bowling balls. I found them quite attractive. I tried to hide my arousal. Getting a boner around my Mom was a common problem. When she wasn't dressing sexy, Mom walked around the house nude; that was her habit. She believed nudity was a healthy lifestyle. Mother was determined our home should be liberal, modern, and open sexually.

"What's with the boots?"

"Well, Sonny, for starters, you can take your hands off your cock, get out of bed and follow me into my bedroom."

I had no idea how she figured out where my hands were.

Here is some information. My Dad was born into the Butterworth clan. His ancestors believed incest was proper family behavior. At the moment, Dad was away on a business trip. As CEO of the Butterworth Munition factory, he was in Saudi Arabia, drinking Scotch and chasing the French and Asian Escorts that the Arabs fly in for entertainment. I'm sure he got more than Scotch stains on his long mustache. In case you are unfamiliar with my Butterworth stories, what distinguishes us from other men is our sperm's buttery taste.

Mom started dressing, putting her riding pants over her tights. Between her britches and her riding boots, seven inches were showing, a 'cock's length,' she said, of wrinkled tights.

"Help me pull my tights up and get my feet into the boots. You've got to reach into my pants and pull up the sagging tights."

I marveled how young my mother's tits looked as she stood bare-breasted. Her youthful beauty was no surprise. My mother had married early and looked more like my older sister. No one thought she was my Mom. Her breasts looked like the Venus di Milo when she raised her arms.

"Stop daydreaming and help me get the tights on right."

The tights had a red stripe that was supposed to be a straight line at the rear of her legs, but the line was crooked. I tried to twist the elastic fabric to straighten the stripe before she stepped into her riding boots. When Mom deemed my adjustments acceptable, she slipped her left foot into the boot and her right.

My God, she looked hot, but the tights were still sagging.

"Reach down along my leg, inside my slacks, and pull up the tights. I can't stand sagging tights."

I could feel the heat of her body as my hand slid south along her thighs, past her crotch, grabbing the stretchy fabric. I found the smell of nylon and her feminine odor very exciting. I feared Mom might see my penis beginning to swell. After trying several times, I finally satisfied her after reaching into her unknown anatomy to grapple with the sagging elastic that covered her butt. Mom was a perfectionist. When I finished my fishing expeditions and stood up, Mom noticed my swollen cock.

"Oh, the little bugger fancies his Mommy," she said. "Is that what this is all about? Do ya want to get your dicky boy inside your mother?"

I must have turned red.

"Don't blush, my boy. I'd accept every inch of your swollen manhood as a compliment. But, if you want a go at your Mom, you've got to make your move before I get my britches on. We had time for a quicky at the start, but I'd be late for my ride in Central Park if we were to tarry now."

"You mean..."

"You figure it out," Mom said as she reached out and grabbed the foreskin of my naked hard-on.

"Your dick is big enough to fill mommy's cunt, you twit. Next time, don't waste time getting to it."

She let go of my dick, but not without giving me a terrible stinging pinch to my sensitive foreskin that sent me running back to my bedroom. I raced to my sink and extended my dick over the porcelain edge, running cold water over my injured penis, which was swelling and turning blue.

My nosy sister Bridget, whose 19th birthday we had celebrated the week before, picked that moment to wander into my room.

Seeing me at the sink, she said,

"You're wanking off in the sink, Raf! Oh, you are disgusting."

Sis was wearing a red tittie halter tied in the back. Her tits were a good size for her frame, but the halter was too small, and the lower portion of her breast was creeping out at the bottom of the material. Her tits were 34C. I'd examined her bras in the laundry and considered jerking off into them but thought better of wetting the fabric. Sis looked sexy in her tight halter, but I didn't appreciate her accusation.

"No, you jerk. Mom pinched me on my cock. My foreskin is stinging like crazy."

"Why would she do that?"

"She said I didn't make a move on her fast enough."

"Let me see what damage she did."

I pulled my cock out of the sink. Brigitte toweled it gently with a cold washcloth and examined it.

"Yes, she did you no good. The foreskin is all blue and red on one side. Come into my bedroom, and I'll rub some salve on it."

She led me into her pink girly bedroom, holding onto my swollen, bruised prick like a dog on a short leash.

Once in her bedroom, she let go of my dick. I sat down, still nude, on her bed. The sting began to return without the cold water. It felt even worse than before. My sister looked for a jar of cream somewhere in her bathroom.

"Here it is." She took a handful of cosmetic oat cream and gently rubbed it on my still-swollen penis. Immediately, it took effect.

"Oh yes, thanks, that feels better." The cream was superb, and the pain disappeared as she stroked my shaft. After a few minutes of attention, my dick was erect from the rub-a-dub.

"Wow, your dick certainly has grown, it's almost as big as the Gardener's."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know, Jose, the gardener. He wears those loose pants, and they sometimes fall down when he bends over, and you can see his naked ass. I brought him some twine so he could tie up his pants, and he asked me to pass it through his belt loops. While I was doing that, his dick popped out of his fly; I guess it was unbuttoned."

"So what did you do?"

"I was curious, so I grabbed it. Jose is usually very quiet, so it's not like he asked me to do anything, but I could tell by the longing in his eyes that he wanted me to service him."

"I fooled around, playing with his dick and balls, and his dick got bigger, and a sticky liquid started dripping out of his pee hole. Then Jose grabbed my head and forced me forward like cousin Wilson Butterworth did last Christmas. I knew what he wanted of me. I opened my mouth wide and sucked his big cock. He held my head so I couldn't pull back, and he came with such a thick load I gagged. I tried to pull away to spit out his hot cum, but he held me in place with his strong arms and didn't let me go until I swallowed most of it. Then he released me."

"That's terrible!"

"No biggie."

"His dick was small?"

"No, it was quite large. It wasn't the first time I'd sucked a man's cock. I wasn't shocked; I enjoyed it. I only let go of Jose's large hairy testicles to wipe the goo off my chin. Afterward, I gargled with some of Dad's Port Wine to get the taste out of my mouth. Not that his jizz tasted bad, but it was a kind of primitive taste, a little hint of jalapeno, if you know what I mean."

"How often do you suck Jose's cock, and how big is it?"

"You know he's Mexican, they all have pretty big cocks."

"I asked, how often do you service him?"

"Oh, well, usually once a week, behind those high bushes. If I can get Jose's thick cock far back in my throat, I can usually swallow the whole load. If I catch his cum inside my cheek, it's harder to quaff."

"Jesus, you are a libertine, Brigitte."

"Do you think I'm a bad girl?"

"Well, you surprised me when you said you sucked Wilson's cock last year. When our cousin visited, I heard him talking to Mom in her bedroom. She'd been sunbathing in the nude on her balcony. I could hear strange noises coming from her bedroom, something I had not expected.

Afterward, Wilson told me he had fucked Mom and that I should start fucking her as well. I wasn't sure what to think. Some guys make up stuff. As for sucking off Jose, you should do whatever pleases you. Shit, I've been jerking off nightly since I was a teenager."

"I know. I can hear the bed creak," said my sister.

"Sorry about that."

"No, it's OK."

I was still in shock from what Sis had told me.

"Gosh, I never knew you'd done all these things with men's private parts."

"Why are you surprised? I'm a woman. I know what men expect from us. I enjoy sucking dick. The feel of that long, warm, fleshy protuberance in my mouth is as intoxicating as alcohol. It makes me feel like I have power over the guy, and if you are doing it right, you get an immediate reward?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, when a guy shoots warm jizz in your mouth, you feel you've accomplished your mission. The cum is your reward, proof that you know what you are doing, and the man will feel attached to you intimately from that moment on."

"Well, you are my sister, only a year older than me. We are of the age where sex rears its ugly head."

"You shouldn't be surprised?" Sis continued, "But most dicks are not ugly. They are kinda funny looking when flaccid, but they look very serious when they get hard."

"That's not exactly what I meant."

Brigitte reached out and cradled my dick in her hand, saying,

"Raf, your cock is not only large, but it is gorgeous."

"Would you suck it, if only for a minute?"

"Sure, if it will make you feel better."

"I'm hoping it will."

Sis bent forward, took my cock in her pretty mouth, and began to suck on it. She was very proficient.

"It still hurts, maybe you should stop."

"You poor boy," she released me. "I can taste your cum; it has a strong buttery flavor."

I quickly rubbed the Butterworth secretion away from my pee hole.

Sister asked, "Do you think Mom does this with Dad?"

"Does what?"

"Sucks his cock?"

"I've seen Mom do it, but not with Dad."

"What are you talking about?"

"Do you remember when the headmaster at school caught me smoking a joint and called Mom to come down to his office for a conference? He was going to expel me until she whispered something in his ear. I was seated outside his office in the little waiting room, watching them through the keyhole. I saw Mother get down on her knees. I thought they were going to pray together, but she reached out to unzipped his pants and pulled his fat cock out from his white drawers. The headmaster was primed after a few mouth strokes. It didn't take long for him to push her face away. As he pulled out from between her lips, his cock shot a cum load all over her face."

"Your son's case is closed," he said. "Please tell him to avoid such activities on school grounds, and as for you, dear lady, I thank you from the bottom of my balls for your oral interdiction."

"They both laughed at his word, 'interdiction.' Mom wiped his jizz off her face with a lacy handkerchief.

"Next time, I'll try to swallow it all," Mom said apologetically.

"No need to do that. You looked so pretty with that cream pie running down your forehead to your mouth."

"I did try to lick part of it off," said Mom.

"I know, you are a good girl."

The headmaster helped Mom to her feet. Noticing her big tits partially tumbling out of her low-cut blouse, he added,

"Next time, I'd like to cream your luscious tits. No need to blush, dear lady; cum is an excellent skin toner, and your tits are glorious. I bid you farewell. Have a nice weekend, and my regards to your husband; he's a lucky man."

Afterward, I told Mom what I'd seen, and she explained,

"I learned a long time ago that there will be times you'll have a problem, and if a man is in charge, sucking his dick will usually make the problem go away. I just get that cock in my mouth and don't give it a second thought. Most men appreciate the act that creates an intimacy you might have thought impossible."

"Oh my God," said Brigette, quiet until now. "That's the same thing she's said to me, but I can't believe she did that in front of you."

"She did, although I don't think she knew I was watching her performance."

"Now listen, dear brother, should I finish sucking you off, or are you still too sore?"

"I am too sore; Mom's pinch injured my foreskin. Maybe tomorrow would be a better time to relieve me?"

"Well," said Brigette, "I'd suggest that we start to practice sex with each other so we don't appear as neophytes when we date."

"That's not a bad idea, Sis, although I think you've had more experience."

"'Aproposito,'" Brigette said, showing off her Latin. "If you are not feeling up to a sisterly blow job, why don't you practice going down on me?"

"OK, I've never done that. Tell me how to begin."

Sis sat beside me on her bed, pulled off her thong, and spread her legs wide enough to accommodate me.

"I imagine, Brigette, that you've done this before?"

"I've had it done to me, you mean."

"By who?"

"Do you remember that guy, Randolph, the plumber, who came to fix the sink that the maid clogged up? He was one guy who was good at it. I think the older men are more experienced with that technique."

"What happened?"

"I was standing close to him, watching what he was doing. He was kneeling in front of the sink, fixing the drain pipe. I was wearing a short skirt without panties. He must have thought I was leading him on, which I wasn't, but he turned and got his head under my skirt, and the next thing I knew, his tongue was in my vagina. He worked on my clit for a few minutes until I grabbed him by the ears when I climaxed."

"When we heard Mom's high heels approaching. He pulled out his head and returned to work. His forwardness flabbergasted me, but I said nothing. Before he left, he gave me his business card, which I thought was for plumbing, but when I looked carefully at the fancy blue card, it said 'Randolph, Cunnilingus Expert'"

"Call me anytime," he said.

"Brigitte, I can't believe that shit. Why did you let a stranger do that?"

"Because it felt good. I've saved the card if you want to see it."

"I don't have a pussy for him to play that game."

I was staring at her hairless slit, and Dickey Boy was twitching.

"So tell me, what do I do?

"The trick is to lick it a lot," pointing her second finger at her snatch.

"Lick from top to bottom. Focus on the clit, the oval button at the top of the pussy. You can gently finger fuck me at the same time. Wet your finger first, but don't go too fast. You can squeeze my butt cheeks. That adds to the sensation."

"OK, I'm ready to try it." I was sucking on my fuck finger in anticipation.

"You might even find my g-spot on the upper wall of the pussy."

I knelt between her slender legs and gazed at her beautiful cunt; her clit seemed swollen in anticipation. I licked all around and began to suck on the little oval flesh spot. My dick got hard again and wanted attention. I tried my best to keep sucking and licking, but I desperately wanted to jerk off. Fortunately, as Brigette began to moan, she tightened her legs around my neck so I could not escape, but thank God she grabbed my sore penis and gently jiggled it expertly. I was leaking sperm like a leaky hose, but I kept sucking and tonguing her clit, and I sped up the finger action.

Ah yes, Sis came like a trooper, even squirting a little. She was moaning like a bitch in heat. Then my moment arrived. I reached down to catch a handful of sperm that shot out of my cannon; I didn't want to wet her. I felt so proud that I had gotten her off.

"Good job, bro. I feel good now. Tomorrow, I'll practice my blow job technique on you. Do you know what a 'rim job' is?

"No, what is that?"

"I'll explain later. Rimming is dirty, but it's nice to do before you go down on a lady. Women love when you tongue their anus. Since many men refuse to do this, it puts you in a special category."

True to her word, when we got together the next day, my dick was fully recovered. I wasn't thinking of reminding her of her promise, but when I passed her bedroom, Brigette called out,

"Bro, get your ass in here."

I entered; she was only wearing a pink bra with tiny white dots on it and a pair of very tight short shorts. The room had a delightful feminine perfumey odor.

"Are you ready for a sisterly suck-off?"

"I guess."

"Well, whip out the Genie of the Lamp, all two inches of it. Today is your time for payback."

I unzipped my blue jeans and pulled out my firm cock, "I have a lot more than two inches."

"Let your jeans drop to your knees; I don't want to scratch my face on the zipper."

I let my jean shorts slide down, the underwear as well.

"Is this how you do it with Jose?"

"Let's not worry about how I do it with others, let's worry about you."

She sat back on her bed, grabbed me by my dick, and pulled me closer. Then she knelt between my knees. My cock was getting excited, and I couldn't control its twitching.

She stopped for a moment to watch how my penis was gyrating.

"My God, your cock has a life of its own."

She grabbed my penis in her fist and started jerking me off to get me fully extended.

"No pain today, bro?"

"Yeah, thankfully I'm back to normal." I closed my eyes and let her do whatever she desired. When she stopped jerking, I opened my eyes. Sis leaned forward and fitted my erection between her lips. She looked angelic with my root in her mouth. I felt her tongue rotate around my cock's head and settle on the shaft, running her lips back and forth. She moved the tip of her tongue on the underside just behind the helmet.

I was excited, my balls tightened. I knew I wouldn't last.

"Tap me on the shoulder just before you are ready to cum,"

she said.

I was ready. I tapped my sister's shoulder, and she immediately pulled out and grabbed my balls in her mouth. She started sucking. The warm, swirling tongue on my globes was all I needed. Sensing the contraction in my balls, my sister grabbed my pulsating penis and held it in front of her face as I shot my cum all over her. My God, she was dripping in sperm.

"I hope I didn't get any juice in your eyes, sissy."

"No problem," she said, wiping the excess cream off her face with a white hand towel.

"Nice shot, bro," she said as she slid her palm over the cum on her forehead, pushing it back into her long blond hair and grinning at me like an amused owl.

"I gotta tell you, as her tongue rotated over her lips, your cum tastes better than Jose's. It tastes like buttered popcorn. Next time, I intend to swallow it all, but I thought it would be fun for you to do a facial our first time."

"Thanks, Sis, it was fun. Yes, I know my cum tastes like butter."

"How do you know? Did you taste it?"

"Yes, I was curious."

"Oh, Raf, you are disgusting, but cum makes the best shampoo," she said. "It makes your hair shine."

erectus123
erectus123
475 Followers
12