Family Fuck Fest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That thing you did to finish me off, sucking my balls. Wow. That was great!"

"I'll stick my pinky in your ass next time. You're going to like that."

And off Brigette went into her bathroom to shower and shampoo with my cum.

I fell back on her bed; my sperm was still leaking out, so I lifted her sheet and wrapped my cock to soak up the goo so it wouldn't get my jean shorts wet.

I could hear her in the shower singing some tune; when she turned off the water, the words became clear,

"I suck my brother's cock, and he eats my pussy out,

We have so much fun; I want to jump and shout."

That silly song made me laugh and wonder how far we would take this new relationship. Were we going to be fucking? I felt warmer and more protective of her than ever before and jealous that I would have to share her with Jose the Gardener, and who knows who else? She was right. When a woman blows you, the act makes her more unique.

I thought, what better arrangement can a brother have if he wants to get off than a willing sister's mouth? Besides her swollen, sexy lips, my sister was a regular piece of ass. Excuse me for saying that. It was true. What could be better? Brigette was blond, 19 years of age, with a pretty face, two nice tits, and a curvy ass. Oh well, maybe Mom, if one was into older women. I might end up fucking both of them.

I slept late the following day. There was no need to jerk off last night after Sis gave me her promised blow job. I realized that this new development could remove stress from my life.

Mom was coming home. She must have been shopping because I could hear her honking her car's horn from the driveway to summon my attention.

I went out, and sure enough, there were a bunch of shopping bags in the back of her Jeep.

"No big smile for Mom?" she said.

"After the way you hurt me yesterday, I'm not too smiley."

"What are you talking about?"

"My dick, my foreskin, your pinch almost killed it."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know my little 'widdle' boy was so sensitive."

"How would you like it if I pinched your pussy?"

"That's no way to talk to your mother."

I grabbed three grocery bags, and without responding, I carried them into the house and set them in the kitchen on the counter. Knowing there was food in the bags, the little dog started jumping up against the counter.

I could feel Mom's big, warm tits, much bigger than my sister's, as she pushed herself against my back and embraced me in her tight sweater.

"My little boy, I'll make it up to you. Come up to my bedroom in an hour. I want to shower first. I'll make you forget about yesterday's misadventure."

I didn't know what Mom had in mind, but an hour later, I went to her bedroom and knocked on the door. I figured she'd give me my allowance and tell me to take the Jeep and watch a movie at the mall.

Mom opened the door. No surprise, she was nude. I was used to seeing her big tits naked; she often sunbathed on the little balcony off her bedroom, but here she was, laying on her bed with her pussy slit, smiling at me.

"Take off your clothes and come into bed with me. We need to discuss some things now that you are an adult."

I disrobed and sheepishly climbed into bed with her, dropping my clothes in a pile on the floor.

"The least you could do is fold up your clothes."

"Sorry, Mom."

"OK, Sonny, please remember that for the next time. Now Is there anything you want to ask me, any request?"

Assuming it was a general topic, I said, "Yeah, I'd like you to fire the Gardner?"

"Why?"

"Jose is getting too familiar with my sister."

"In what way?"

"He lets her suck his dick, Mom. And then he holds her head until she swallows his sponge."

"If I had known that, I would have given him a $10 raise."

"How can you make a joke of this?"

"Son, you must know, having a big Mexican dick to practice on will only make her a better wife when she finds the right guy and settles down."

"That's your answer?"

"Why do you suddenly care about your sister's sex life? There must be more than just this going on in your life."

"Mom, I just think it's not right."

"Listen, Sonny, a blow job isn't even sex, read your bible. It's just a fun way to please another."

"Yeah, the Bible also says we shouldn't fuck sheep."

"Why should you care if she spends fifteen minutes with Jose's cock in her mouth?"

Now I felt terrible. I'd lasted in Brigette's mouth for hardly 30 seconds.

"OK, Mom, I guess you know what's best. If what he is doing with her is not sex, I guess it's OK."

"Let's forget about your sister. When I told you to get naked, I asked you if you had any requests; I meant sexual requests. What are you waiting for?"

"Oh, now I understand. Is this about what you did to the headmaster or what you and Cousin Wilson did last summer?"

"Let's just talk about you. Come closer, I want to see how damaged your Johnson is, and I will make it up to you."

"OK, Mom." I inched closer to her head so she could examine my foreskin. As she fingered my dick, I looked at my mother. She was so beautiful, like one of those paintings of Renaissance women we saw in the Vatican. Then again, as Mom lay nude on the bed, she also looked like a model in one of those girly magazines that the kids at school hid in the toolbox in shop class."

My mother was 39 years old, and that little extra padding on her ass made her look like a Kardashian. She looked great. I had to admit those extra-large titties turned me on. My cock began swelling up. What did Mom have in mind? Jesus, she looked like a Playboy centerfold.

"Oh my, your dick is quite large," said my mother. "It's not Mexican size, but there is more than enough to satisfy any woman. You're not into boys, are you?"

"No mom, I fancy girls."

Why did she say that shit about it not being a Mexican dick? Oh well, maybe it was just her little idea of a joke. Or had she seen Jose's cock? Maybe Brigitte was not the only Butterworth sucking Jose's hairy cock, or was it worse? Maybe Mom had blown Mexicans when she was growing up? All this was distracting. By now, my non-Mexican dick had become flaccid.

"Oh, Sonny, what happened? Your dicky wicky lost its stature. Come closer."

Instead of pinching my foreskin, Mom moved to hold my dick. She ran her fingers over it and jerked it for a while. When my penis woke up and grew to its full size, Mom began sucking on it. Suddenly, the room seemed to fill with bright light, and all was right in the world. My erection had regained its former glory, and Mom went to work like a human dynamo. I was very excited.

"Oh yes, I can taste your buttery pre-cum. Hurry, Raf, get your cock inside my cunt. Fuck me like there is no tomorrow."

I had not expected I'd be fucking my mother that morning, but I did. I had a little trouble fitting into her vagina, but she grabbed me and helped insert me inside her. I started plowing her vagina as deeply as possible; it wasn't long.

In about a minute and a half, I was beyond controlling myself as she wrapped her long legs around my ass and squeezed me to her. I realized there was no escape. I dunked her vag as if my dick was a basketball, and her cunt was the hoop. I exploded. I gave her every drop of sperm left in my balls. Then I closed my eyes and lay there feeling wonderful, peaceful contentment.

"Sonny, did you give your Mama a good fuck? Are you happy now? Am I forgiven for that little pinchy yesterday? You fuck much better than your cousin Wilson."

Hearing that I'd bested Wilson gave me such happiness.

"Oh my God," said Mom, "your dick is still dripping. Come closer."

And Mom swooped down like a high diver and caught my cock in her mouth, and in one long slurping suck, my cock was as clean as a whistle.

Mom was licking her lips." Your cum tastes so good, just like all the Butterworth men I've had the good fortune to blow, a strong, fresh churned country butter flavor."

"Thanks, Mom, you did a good job."

"No one knows how to clean your cock like your Mom."

"Yep, you've cleaned my cock. I gotta say, Mom, my clean prick is proof of your oral skills."

"Do I know how to suck cock? Just ask your Dad or the Mex...well, ask your Dad, Mom said, cutting herself off."

"What about the Cable Guy? I'll bet you cleaned up his big cock as well," I said, teasing Mom. Now that we'd been intimate, I felt I could talk to her about previously taboo subjects.

"How do you know about Mr. Dinkins? Have you been spying on me?

I knew Mom had fooled around with the African guy who rewired our Cable TV.

"I wasn't spying, but the two of you made so much noise it was obvious what you two were doing."

"You don't know the half of it, son. That African played the bongos on my tits, and when he squeezed that monster cock into my pussy, I just had to scream."

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, son, it was a scream of joy, a release like I hadn't felt in years, something like that time in college after a Jazz concert when the drummer and saxophonist squeezed their cocks into me simultaneously. Whenever I hear 'Take Five,' I wet my panties.

"You mean they were in your ass and pussy?"

"They did that as well. No, I mean, they both managed to fit their cock into my pussy simultaneously. I was sitting on top of Ike. His penis was inside me. My legs were apart wide when Rufus shoved his big boner on top of Ike's cock, and Jesus, they fucked me till I cried for joy. Those two stretched my pussy..."

That's enough, Mom. I don't need to know all the details, but how big were their dicks? Were they more than 6 inches?"

Mom smirked at me.

"Wise ass, a lady doesn't tell her pussy's adventures to a gentleman, but that Cable Guy's dick was huge, he fucked me so hard..."

"Please, Mom, I don't want to know."

"Don't say a word to your Dad; he wouldn't be too pleased."

And with that final note, I turned to leave.

"So am I forgiven, Sonny?"

"Yes, Mommy, you are more than forgiven."

"Well, go wash up and check on the gardener. Tell him I want him to trim the two large flowering bushes in the rear yard before they get too tall. Tell Jose I'll be down later to check that he does it how I like him to do it."

"Sure Mom. I wasn't sure exactly what she meant."

I was feeling very manly after having sex with Mom. If Mom wouldn't fire the Gardner, I decided to do it myself. After all, I was the man of the house, and today the Gardner was here. I could hear his blower running, an apparatus resembling a Volkswagen engine strapped to his back. Yes, I'd fire him. I didn't want him cumming in Sissy's mouth anymore. That pretty mouth was mean just for me.

I headed outside to find Jose, I could still hear his noisy blower, and I didn't mean my talkative sister. He must be near the back of the shed where the garden tools are kept.

I saw him in the distance and approached. Jose was about 35 years old. He stood there bare-chested and smelled of sweat and cut grass. He was more muscular than I'd remembered. I got right to the point.

"Listen, Pedro, no more blowjobs with my sister."

I glared at him. I was wearing my cut-off short jeans, the ones that were so short that my nut sack would sometimes spill out the bottom pant sleeve. I'm not particularly eager to wear underwear in the summer.

"My name is not Pedro, I'm Jose."

"I don't give a flying fuck what your name is. Keep your dick out of my sister's mouth."

He looked surprised. My short jeans gave him the wrong idea. He pushed me into the shed with one strong arm and spun me around. My face was pressed against the wall.

Almost instantly, he'd pulled down my shorts, and before I could protest, I felt a terrible stabbing pain in my asshole.

"Hola gringo, you think you, Mr. Trumpy? I fuck you in the ass, and I get your sister to clean my dick off in her mouth. And Senor Gringo, in case you don't know it, we are brothers."

I could hardly speak. Jose's revelation was startling. The ass pain he caused was intense. Jose was fast, and that was merciful. In less than two minutes, a torrent of hot cum followed the severe pain. His sperm filled my butt hole and burned. My eyes welled up with tears. And then an amazing thing happened to me. Just before he finished fucking me and pulled out, as I was holding my cock, I came all over my hands.

"If your sister does not suck my cock, I use your ass, sonny boy."

He pulled up my shorts and marched me out of the shed. By then, my penis had shrunk, and my pubes were soaking wet. Jose's massive cum load had dripped down my legs and glued the wet shorts to my butt cheeks. I tried to wipe the cum off my hands, but Jose grabbed me by the shoulders and shouted,

"Your Momma no want me fired! I be fucking all of you."

I could feel my blood pounding in my butt. What had Jose done to me? I could hear the noise of buzzing insects and chirping birds and then felt a hard kick in my ass as I hurried back to the safety of my room.

Firing Jose wasn't such a good idea. I'll backtrack on that.

I looked out the window and saw Brigette headed around to the back. Oh well, whoever's cock she sucks is her business. After he fucked me, I don't know if Jose has any jizz left. I just had one remaining thought. I hope Jose wiped off his big dick before he stuck it in her mouth.

At that moment, an exciting sensation came over me. My butt hole was leaking. It felt like it was celebrating. I was excited thinking how Jose took control and made my ass his property. It was as easy as snapping a rose off the flowering bush. His dominance had a certain allure. I get what my sister said that it was exciting to blow him. I could add my painful but triumphant experience to her observations, and maybe he'd let me blow him. What was I thinking?

As painful and humbling as it was, I was thrilled by what Jose had done to me. I reached behind and stuck my finger partially in my ass to savor his cum load. I put my finger in my mouth, and his sperm did have a slight buttery flavor. Maybe he was my brother. Dad must have got to his Mom way back when. Fucking the hired help was something Dad would do.

Maybe if I could get Jose to let me sample him before he blows his load in my sister's yap, I'd like him to revisit my ass, perhaps a little slower next time. I hadn't had such a big dick in my ass since Aldo, our gym teacher at Derrick Academy, trapped me in detention hall and plunged into my spit-lubed ass during the last week of the term. For two days afterward, I could still feel how his big red circumcised dick fucked me when he bent me over his wooden desk.

As he fucked me, the gym teacher whispered in my ear,

"Ralph, you are my girly from now on. Next term, you will be my assistant, stay in my office, and help me with 'stuff.'"

What stuff was that? I can imagine what 'stuff' I'd be doing.

Once in my room, I tried to put Aldo out of my mind. I got in the shower and used the hand nozzle to flush out Jose's clinging sperm from inside my tush and my cum from the other end. I exited clean but wet from the shower and turned on the radio to the olden Goldies station. The tune sounded like,

"Why's everybody always pickin on me?"

With that song in my head, I made a slight word change and went out to the garage to get my motorbike, singing,

"Why's everybody always 'dicking' on me?"

But I had nothing to complain about. In just 48 hours, I'd eaten my sister's pussy, received a blow job from her, Mom gave me a BJ, and I barebacked my Mom, and then I got butt-fucked by the gardener's big penis. What more could any young guy desire? I was sitting on top of the world, and I knew it!

Now, the only question was what kind of sex I liked the best. Maybe being a Butterworth was a good thing after all. As an afterthought, I ran back into the house to put some of Sissy's oat cream on my asshole; it was still stinging. Was it possible Jose was my brother? I have to ask Brigette if she thinks his sperm is buttery.

THE END

**************************************************************************************

Dear Esteemed Reader,

If you enjoyed this story, please give it a 5. Your comments are always welcome.

My best wishes as always, Erectus123

12