Family Fuckery 05

Story Info
More family and friends fun... Fucking fun.
1.6k words
13.8k
14
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Family Fuckery 05

By: DickThePimp

Fake... Fantasy... Fiction... Incest Based Shenanigans And Fuckery

"Damn, you're so pretty smoking a blunt." I laugh. Kaia does too. She blows me a sweet kiss and smiles so beautiful.

I'm watching her smoke, and I'm amazed. I really do have the hottest sisters. Everything my 19 year-old blonde beauty sister does is hot. Everything. Even her farts or belches. All hot.

Kaia keeps giggling as she smokes, knowing I'm watching her so close. We're chillin' in my bed. She woke me up like she usually does when Billie's not here. She comes into my room, naked, and climbs into bed with me and snuggles close... sucking and/or fucking my cock. This time was a beautiful, twenty minute long blowjob. It's truly a beautiful way to wake-up. Oh hell yeah. Those big boobs rubbing on me. That sweet, sexy smile of hers melting my heart. Her soft kisses on my neck and cheek. Her mouth on my cock, sucking down my cum. Yeah... a beautiful way to wake-up. Ha.

Billie had to go in to work early today at the diner, so Kaia's in my bed with me. Once in awhile she even does it when Billie is here too. Double fucks and sucks. Ha. Those are some really-freaking-cool wake-ups. Ha. Really-freaking-cool. Ha.

"What's up with you and Bob?"

"What do ya mean?" Kaia passes to me and smiles. God damn, I love her smile. She knows it too.

"Is he gonna take my baby sister away from me?" I chuckle as I smoke.

"Hahaha. NO! I'll never leave you, big bro. Never!" Kaia snuggles close with me. Smiling and softly kissing my cheek as I keep on smoking. "I love you, James."

"Love you too, sweetheart."

Brother and sister chillaxin' in bed. Snuggling and smoking. Vibing so damn good.

"I think he's got the hots for Ronda now anyway. He kept going on and on about her last night when I was blowing him. It's like, dude... I'm sucking your cock. Stop talking about another girl. Hehehe." Kaia and I both laugh. She gives me another sweet kiss on the cheek and rests her perfect head beside mine. Smiling so contently.

Over in aunt Ronda Rousey's garage...

"Mmmmmmmmm. I love how you kiss, you sexy stud." Ronda compliments Bob on his kissing technique. They're very-heatedly making out in the back seat of Bob's black Mercedes.

"I was gonna say the same thing about you, doll... except for the sexy stud part." Bob and Ronda laugh... and keep on swapping spit. Bob's old hands groping all over Ronda's very fit body. Ronda's hands do the same to Bob, then they find a home on his mostly-hard bulge.

Bob pulls up Ronda's black sports bra and starts licking and kissing all over her small, perky breasts. Her nipples are as hard as steel. And, they're excitedly-twitching, non-stop.

"Mmmmmmmmm. Good. You've got a big dick. I was hoping you did."

"Ha. Good. I know how to use it too, beautiful." Bob chuckles as he sucks away on each of Ronda's heaving breasts. Swallowing them whole, then sucking hard on each one.

"Good. You better." Ronda laughs strong and cocky. She's a very-confident, bad-ass, boss-bitch, and she most-definitely knows what the fuck she wants. And she wants to get fucked good... damn good!

Over at my aunt Beth's pad...

"Eat that pussy, you nasty slut. Eat it up. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm." Beth's grinding her shaved bare, bbw milf snatch all over my mom's face as she eats her out.

Mom's tongue is dancing around wild and nasty inside Beth's pussy. Lapping wickedly at her pulsating pink folds. Licking up all of her very-tasty sex juices that keep on flowing freely.

"Drink my piss, baby. Yeahhhhhhhh." Beth starts pissing in mom's mouth. Mom smiles, moans, and very-eagerly drinks it all down. Sucking the heavy yellow stream out as Beth's pussy pumps it out.

"Good girl. Drink it all... OK, DUMBASS. GET IN HERE, NOW!!!" Beth calls out to my half-brother Spence. Yeah... he's back.

He's also rock hard and nude. Grinning so happy, and jerking his huge-fucking-dick.

"Go over there and eat her ass while she drinks my piss, dumbass. NOW!!!" Beth's the boss. Spence knows it. And mom knows it.

Spence hurries over behind mom and squats down, spreading her beautiful booty cheeks. He dives in, and starts tossing her salad with his tongue buried chin-deep up that heavenly rump.

Mom moans into Beth's still pissing pussy, sucking away on it. All of that pale-yellow pee rushing over her tongue and down her throat.

Beth's smiling happy. Boss-bitch happy. Laid back on her living room sofa. She's grinding her pissing cunt on mom's face, smoking a fat blunt as she does. Her all natty 38F titties are out of her pink bikini top and they're jiggling mightily as mom sucks harder and harder on my aunt's pissing snatch.

Mom still hasn't forgiven Spence for lying to her about he and Kaia, but, she's going along with Beth's desire to have him eat out her ass anyway. Mom and Beth are very close... Beth's my dad's younger sister and mom's best friend... and they've been getting even closer recently. I guess you could say they're girlfriends. They're certainly fuck-buddies for damn sure. Ha.

"Ok, asshole. Enough ass-eating. Fuck her ass now. And do it a good job of it or I'll kick your pasty-white bitch ass. DO IT!!!" Beth orders Spence.

Mom pulls away from Beth's now piss-dribbling coochie pie, ready to protest her telling Spence to fuck her ass. She was OK with him eating it, but not so much with him fucking it.

Beth very-wickedly smirks at mom though, and blows mom a very, very-sexy kiss. Beth's long, wavy-blonde hair frames her gorgeous, bbw milf face so damn well. She's such a sexy, bad-ass milf.

"I want to watch the asshole fuck your ass, baby. I want to watch him make you cum from having his big dick in your ass again. Knowing how much you hate him makes it all such a big turn on for me. Do it for me, baby. Take his dick up your ass." Beth's extremely-wicked smirk is blazing with intense sexual arousal and hardcore sleazy. She's so fucking turned-on by the idea of mom giving Spence her ass even though she's still mad at him.

Beth grabs the back of mom's long-blonde-haired-head again and pulls it back down to her pussy, smirking so deviously at her the whole fucking time. Beth's the boss. She rubs mom's mouth on her piss-dribbling labia.

Mom begrudgingly... but also very turned-on herself... obeys, and submits to Beth... and her kinky wishes involving Spence. She sucks Beth's large, puffy labia clean... with a very-wicked grin of her own on her incredibly-perfect face... as she feels Spence's huge, uncircumcised dick pushing at her spit-lubed anus.

"FUCK!!!" Mom screams into Beth's snatch as Spence shoves his uncut monster up his stepmom's pleasurably-tight rectum.

Beth grins, happy, horny, and so proud of herself. Smoke pouring from her sexy fucking mouth. Her bbw legs spread wide. She's holding Mom's head on her pussy.

Beth snarls at Spence as he grins away, all goofy and sex-crazed, ass fucking mom nice and hard and excited. His 11 and a half-inch hooded monster throbbing violently inside mom's beautiful booty as he drives it up there as far as he can over and over and over. Slapping her ass and pounding it. So fucking happy to finally get to fuck mom again.

Mom's all natty 34FFs are rubbing all over Beth's sofa as Spence bangs her booty rough and hard.

Mom screams out again into Beth's now-cumming cunt as she starts cumming herself. The whole scenario has put her on pleasurable edge, making her cum even faster than usual.

Spence grins from ear to ear, very-proud of how fast he made mom cum. He slaps her ass again... then, unexpectedly cums himself. Spence looks around, clueless, shocked at how fast he cums. His thick jizz flooding mom's ass as he shakes and grows like a maniac.

"Now... get the fuck out, asshole! NOW!!!! OUT OF MY HOUSE, BITCH! AND, OUT OF OUR LIVES!" Beth lays down the law as she finishes cumming in mom's ravenously-sucking mouth. She kicks Spence not only out of her living room... and house. But, also out of our lives. She doesn't want him around any more.

Spence is all dejected and sad, but he obeys. Knowing better than to piss off aunt Beth. He pouts with his head hanging down as he slowly walks out of the living room... and out of our lives. Oh well... shit happens.

Mom looks up at Beth, and Beth smiles down at her and blows her a kiss. Mom smiles back as she softly sucks Beth's coochie pie extra-clean. Aunt Beth handled a very-sticky situation. And, she did it for mom. No more drama with Spence.

...

"OH FUCK! DAMN, THIS IS GOOD FUCKING DICK, BOB! FUCK! FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!" Ronda's riding Bob's dick in his back seat.

Bob's squeezing Ronda's gorgeous rump as she bounces her totally-shaved snatch wild, dirty, and sexually raging on Bob's 73 year-old, ten-inch meat monster.

Ronda's already cum once and she's ready to drop another load. Bob is too.

They time it perfectly. They both cum at the same exact time.

Ronda's milky-delight pumps out as Bob's gooey, creamy wad pumps in. They kiss, wildly swapping spit again as Ronda's fiery snatch gets double flooded with cream.

Looks like ol' Bob is making his way through the family once again. He's got a date with Kaia tonight. And she's always ready to fuck. Plus, he's stopping by aunt Beth's place to talk over an idea she needs some help with. She may need to convince him to help her... so... he's got a pretty busy day ahead. Ha.

Tune in next time for some new family members... and Max and Delotta. Peace, you freaky peeps.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Son's Cumbucket Ch. 01 Stepmom finds new passions in younger man.in Incest/Taboo
Halloween with Mom Pt. 01 Mom takes the first step on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
The Monster Pt. 01 Jack's family discovers he has an enormous cock!in Incest/Taboo
She Becums a Brother Fucker My cousin lets me help her experience her first cock.in Incest/Taboo
Two Hot Moms Helen and Carrie find sexual satisfaction with their sons.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories