Two Hot Moms

Story Info
Helen and Carrie find sexual satisfaction with their sons.
5.2k words
4.61
138.5k
210

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,570 Followers

It was an hour before sunrise when Helen Warner slipped quietly into her son Andrew's bedroom. Andrew lay flat on his back with only a thin sheet pulled up to his waist, broad muscular chest rising and falling in the gentle rhythm of deep sleep. She felt a twinge of guilt at her intention to awaken him so early; a young man needed his rest. But the massive hard cock tenting his bed sheets told her that he would probably not object.

Mother and son had lived alone together in their big suburban split-level since Helen had separated from her husband six months ago, just a few weeks after Andrew's eighteenth birthday. The timing of the two events had not been a coincidence. Having no husband around the place meant that no one would be interrupting them this morning. Helen could fuck and suck her son at her leisure.

Andrew's big purple cockhead poked out in the open air above the covers. Helen stripped off her short transparent negligee and let it drop to the carpet. She sat down on the edge of the bed, brushed her shoulder-length red hair out of her face, and tugged the sheets halfway down her son's crotch for a closer look. He was fully hard in his sleep, and she caught her breath at the beauty of his big, pulsing prick. After all these months she still couldn't get over how huge Andrew was! The last time she'd measured his erection, it had been over ten inches long.

Tall and strong as he was, Helen knew that Andrew was still growing. She was sure that included his cock. Her saucer-sized brown nipples stiffened at the notion. She lifted one of her big round breasts to her lips and flicked her tongue across the hard nubbin, sending a thrill of pleasure from her tits to her aching cunt.

Helen loved getting herself off this way, sucking her own tits and playing with her dripping pussy. She'd become quite an expert at self-pleasure in her twenties, and now, at thirty-seven, could bring herself to a quick hard orgasm within seconds--or, as she preferred, she could play with her lush body for hour upon hour, building up to a bone-rattling cum that would leave her gasping on the edge of passing out.

In fact, she'd been doing just that for the past two hours, trying to hold off the urge to fuck her son again until he'd had a proper chance for his batteries to recharge. But as delicious as jacking herself off could be, it was nothing compared to the ecstasy of being fucked by a hard cock--especially when the cock was the monstrous organ that jutted up before her eyes now, the cock that belonged to her own flesh and blood.

Helen leaned down and blew a gentle puff of warm air across the head of Andrew's prick. It leaped and thrust straight up into the air. A few droplets of clear pre-cum seeped from the slit. She dipped her face lower and very gently licked up the tasty goo as it rolled down the cleft on the underside of his cock helmet. When he stirred and moaned in his sleep she paused and waited for him to settle back into slumber. This was a little game that Helen frequently played in the mornings, seeing how long she could suck and play with Andrew's prick without waking him up. Several times she'd got him to shoot his load before he could open his eyes, and once he'd awakened with a start as his prick was sliding upward into her little pussy.

Yes, Helen enjoyed the sexy game and it served the purpose of reminding her big, strapping son which of them was still in charge around this household. The result of her masterful ways of giving Andrew pleasure was that he adored her now more than he ever had before. But then, most men that she'd fucked felt the same way.

Helen never had a problem finding lots of men to satisfy her constant sexual cravings, either before or during her twenty-year marriage. Her huge, soft tits were round and perfect and almost too big for her petite frame. Her legs were long and full, her ankles tiny and her hips full. Her generous ass was a match for her tits, which she supposed was a lucky thing to keep her from toppling forward when she walked.

Helen had discovered when she was still in school that men had a hard time keeping their hands off her buns when she was close. That had suited her fine. If a man wanted her there was a pretty good chance that she'd spread her legs for him. Helen always wanted cock that badly.

And now she had the cock she'd always wanted, a prick as big and perfect as her daddy's had been, and all the time in the world to enjoy it.

She tugged the sheets down past her son's knees, exposing his swollen, hairless, apple-sized balls. After she'd taken Andrew's virginity she'd insisted that he let her shave him regularly, from head to toe. She liked to lick and suck and tongue-bath him all over whenever they both had the time, and hair tickled her nose and throat and was an all-around nuisance.

Sliding her fingers lightly up her son's inner thigh until the tips grazed his balls, Helen cupped and rolled the big warm eggs in her palm. She could tell that they were packed full of jizm this morning, despite Andrew having pumped all of her holes full of cum last evening. Young men had such amazing powers of recovery! This was why, well into her thirties, she had continued to prefer teenaged lovers over men her own age.

It was why she'd taken her current job, as a substitute teacher of Senior Algebra at the local high school: privately "counseling" those eighteen-year-old guys provided her with steady access to an ever-renewing supply of young fuckmeat--and they were all so grateful, and eager to learn.

Andrew moaned in his sleep again and opened his thighs wider. Helen took advantage of the opportunity to climb fully onto the bed and kneel between his legs. Opening her mouth wide, she swallowed one of his big balls. At the same time, she encircled the tip of his rampant prick with her thumb and index finger and very slowly drew them down along the length of his hard-on.

"Mmmm..." Andrew's whole body twitched. Helen swirled her tongue over the ball in her mouth. She moved her fingers up and down her son's fuck rod, pausing to capture more of the pre-cum that was now running in a steady stream from his cock slit and using it to lubricate her hand so that she could jack him faster.

Helen released her son's ball and swallowed the other, nursing at the hot spongy flesh as if she could suck the jizz directly out of it. Then she reached up between his asscheeks and poked a fingertip into his asshole.

"Jesus!" Andrew's eyes flew open and he sat bolt upright. "What the--oh, Mom. It's you."

"Yep, it's just little old me," Helen laughed. "Just the same old slut who lives here and cooks and cleans and drains the cum out of your nuts every day. Hope you're not too disappointed."

"Hell, no." Andrew folded his arms behind his head and leaned back on his pillow. "And you're not old. You've got the tightest pussy and hottest mouth of any gal I know."

"Including Jeannie Seagrave?"

The Seagraves were neighbors. Helen's first good look at her son's adult cock had been when she'd turned home early one afternoon shortly after his eighteenth birthday, and caught him with Jeannie on the living room couch. Andrew had been sitting with his jeans around his ankles. Slender, blonde Jeannie had been lying naked with her head in his lap and his cock all the way down her throat. Andrew had gripped the back of her head in one big hand, fingers tangled in her long curls, and was fucking her face.

Wild-eyed, Jeannie gargled and gulped frantically as Andrew lifted her head until only the tip of his prick was between her lips, not letting her up quite far enough to ever slip out. Then he shoved her downward again, inch after inch of the most magnificent cock that Helen had ever seen disappearing into her bulging throat until her pert little freckled nose disappeared into the nest of his pubic hair. Then again, and again.

Helen stayed very still and quiet at first, too hypnotized by the first sight of her son fucking a woman to want to make her presence known. But Andrew so overpowered Jeannie that his mother thought that she'd better intervene. Before she could break the spell, however, she noticed something else: Jeannie had reached back between her legs and was running two slender fingers in and out of her down-covered cunt, which glistened with pussy juice. When her body suddenly tensed and shuddered in orgasm, Helen knew that both partners were deeply into this suck job and very, very consenting.

So Helen had settled back to enjoy the show, unsnapping her slacks and shoving her hand inside her panties to rub her swollen clit.

"You 'bout ready for another mouthful?" Andrew growled. Jeannie nodded frantically around his prick. "Okay, but three's all you get for a snack today, babe. After that, I'm gonna fuck that tight little twat."

Helen couldn't believe her ears--her son was about to come for the third time this afternoon and he was confident he could get it up again after that!

As his mother had watched from her hiding place, Andrew had shot off. Watching his big shaft pumping and pulsing, she tried to imagine how much cum was shooting down Jeannie's throat at that moment. Enough that it overflowed past her stretched-out lips and oozed down to coat his ball sack.

And, at that instant, Helen had sworn that she would taste her son's lovely, rich jizm as soon as she could arrange it.

"Jeannie's a hot babe," Andrew admitted. "But she could learn a whole lot from you, Mom."

"I'm sure I've sucked a lot more cocks than she has," Helen boasted. "And I love it so."

She lowered her head and swallowed the dripping knob of her son's cock. Gradually she slid her lips down his shaft and heard him gasp aloud as he watched and felt inch after inch of his prick disappearing between her wet lips.

"Faster, Mom! Take it all!"

"Don't be so impatient," Helen chided. "You're such a horny young thing. But then, most guys your age are." Her huge tits jiggling under her negligee, she worked her lips down the length of Andrew's cock. She practically inhaled him, until over half of his cockshaft was inside and his knob was inching down her throat. She clamped her lips in a tight "O" around the hard fleshy column and sucked hard.

The many times Helen had sucked her son off in the last few months had taught her that he liked to be sucked this way. Some men preferred a gentler, slower touch and wanted a blowjob to last a long time. Andrew appreciated that sometimes, too, but usually after he'd cum a couple of times. And he was capable of cumming quite a lot in a day.

She bobbed her head on Andrew's cock, gurgling and slurping shamelessly as she mouth-fucked him. His massive prick grew even stiffer, and she tasted the pre-cum spilling from his cum slit. She played with his balls, her fingertips probing and skillfully encouraging him to buck up harder into her throat.

The crown of his prick seemed to grow even larger in her mouth, hot skin stretching taut as she tirelessly swirled her tongue around the edges. She whipped her fist up and down the shaft of her son's hard-on as fast as she could.

"Suck it, Mom!" he barked. "Goddamn, you're gonna get a real belly full. Unngghh! I'm gonna shoot any second!"

Helen felt his balls churn and knew that Andrew was about to pump his load right into her cock-loving throat. He let go of her big tits and put his hands on the back of her head, pulling her in close as he fucked in and out of her mouth with increasing speed, whipping his ass off the bed, driving his prick hard down her gullet. The seemingly boundless energy of young men was another reason that Helen so enjoyed fucking them.

Her pussy creamed as she sucked even harder. Her nipples tingled, stiff as bullets, and she worked her clit frantically between two fingers as she got closer to cumming. Her pussy spasmed uncontrollably as the contractions of joy erupted deep in her fuck channel and flowed outward over her body. She pulled her mouth off Andrew's prick.

"Come on, Honey, cum for Mommy!" she squealed. She aimed the spurting head of his cock right at her mouth, longing for that first blast of hot jizz. "Squirt your cum in my mouth and down my throat!"

Her words triggered Andrew's orgasm like a thrown switch. Helen clamped her mouth over his cockhead again, sucking to draw his first morning load of spunk straight out of his nuts. Her own orgasm was intensified by the pleasure of hot jets of jizz shooting into her belly. As Andrew pulled out again, the rich cum coated and soothed the walls of her ravished throat. His balls seemed to have an endless supply of cum for her this morning. But then, his first cum of the day was always plentiful, which was why she was up before dawn to get her breakfast dose. She'd gotten to where she'd wake up in the wee hours and not be able to get back to sleep, finger-fucking her pussy and looking forward to this moment. What a way to start the day!

Satisfied and exhausted, the naked mother released her son from her mouth and giggled as she watched the last dribbles of cum leak from Andrew's cock and puddle and on his stomach.

"Oh, darling, you never disappoint." Smiling up at him lovingly, Helen caught a blob of jizm in her palm, raised to her lips, and licked it up.

"Damn, I can't wait until the weekend so we can spend all day doing this," Andrew said. "But I gotta help Margaret open up at nine this morning."

"Yes, and I have a faculty meeting before classes this morning," Helen agreed. She reached for her son's softening cock and started jacking him off. As she'd come to expect, he soon started to get another hard-on. "Maybe we have time for one quick fuck before we go, hmm?"

Helen rolled onto her back and opened her legs to her only son. With a wide grin, Andrew mounted her and got his cockhead between her pussy lips.

Yes, a suck and a fuck was a hell of a fine way for a slut and her son to start the day. Every day.

####

"I don't know what to tell you, Mrs. Adams," the male voice on the phone said apologetically. "Folks wait until the first hot day of the year to turn their units on. And in this climate, when it gets hot it gets real hot real fast. And then they all call in for 'emergency repair service' at the same time."

"But it's stifling in this place without the AC," Carrie Adams protested. "You're telling me you can't get a repairman out here for another week?"

"Yeah, unfortunately not. You know, if people didn't let routine service slide until something went wrong, there'd be a lot less of a backup. I'm not saying you've done that, but enough people do to cause these kinds of problems."

That's exactly what she'd done, Carrie thought ruefully. She should have had the unit serviced on schedule last autumn. But her ex-husband only paid alimony when he was in the mood and there was never enough money for what needed taking care of right now, much less preplanning.

The repairman was right about another thing: even though it was only early June, the morning heat in the house was nearly unbearable. Even with the windows wide open, she was surprised that her son Mark could sleep through it. But then, he partied so late into the night with his friends that he could probably doze through a world war.

Fortunately, at Mark's insistence, Carrie had gotten the pool filled and cleaned before the monthly money ran out. She could get in a quick swim before heading off to work--and before Mark woke up.

The last thing Carrie wanted was for her son to see her in a swimsuit. Her son was fixated on her, and it wasn't hard to see why.

She was almost forty but still caught both men and women looking at her in the grocery store, at work, and on the street. Carrie had the figure of a teenager, with long legs, a narrow, firm waist, small ass, and enormous tits. Most women at her age with such big boobs had long since started to sag, but her fanatic devotion to daily workouts had kept her tight and toned.

Carrie was in great shape, but what good was it doing her? Divorce and constant fighting with her ex left her worn down and discouraged to the point that she'd let her social life go. That, along with working extra hours to make ends meet, left her little opportunity to meet men. She worked with a group of flabby, slump-shouldered little middle-aged accountants. Not a potential stud in the lot, single or married.

And God how she needed some dick! She'd always had a hyperactive sex drive, and had taken constant fucking for granted during the years of her marriage. Until her husband had cleaned out the checking accounts and disappeared into the west with a paralegal intern half her age.

Dejected, Carrie changed into her one swimsuit, a little white string bikini. With their privacy fence, only needed one when the Adamses had entertained guests in the yard. When they were alone, she'd preferred sunbathing in the nude. Now she wished she had an ugly one-piece suit to cover up around Mark.

She snuck out onto the patio and eased quietly into the long rectangular pool. What a relief from the heat! She swam a lap to cool off and rinse away the sweat.

When she'd reached the far end, there was a loud splash behind her. She turned in the water to see her son coming up for air.

"Mark! You startled the hell out of me." Carrie sank to her neck in the water, trying to hide as much as she could and bracing herself for the lingering stares that she'd come to expect from her son when they were alone in the house. "What are you--Oh my God!"

Her son was stark naked. Mark was a champion school athlete, soccer and basketball, and he had the powerful, trained physique to show for it. Carrie's heart skipped a beat to look at him there with the pool water dripping down his chest. But her fuck-deprived pussy spasmed at the sight of the water dripping off his long, thick cock.

"For God's sake, go inside and put on some trunks!"

"Why?" Mark smiled and shrugged. "There's no one to see. And you already know what I look like, right?" He swam toward her. She started up the ladder, but her son was a strong swimmer. He caught her around the waist and hauled her back into the water, turning her to face him.

This was what Carrie had dreaded all along. Every day since his father had left, Mark had grown more rebellious, insolent, and aggressive As his mother, she knew her job was to discipline him. But as a woman, his explicit interest in her secretly ignited her own sexual cravings.

"On the other hand, I ain't seen you naked in years," he said. "Not up close." In an instant he untied her top and tossed it away, freeing her huge round tits. His eyes grew wide. "Oh, these are real nice." His hands closed around the fleshy globes and squeezed gently.

"Stop it! This is awful," she protested. But at the same time, she felt an aching need in her long-neglected cunt. She closed her eyes, both to hide the excitement that she feared her son would see in them, and to avoid giving in to her own curiosity. He was probably getting hard as he fondled her, and if his cock were as big as she suspected it was, she would be lost.

At first, when Mark had begun playfully making sexual advances like patting her ass as she passed on the stairs or sneaking up to grab her waist when she was filling the dishwasher, she'd tried to laugh it off as teasing and roughhousing. When he'd become more aggressive she'd been alarmed, but had to admit to herself that it turned her on.

In a way, it was natural enough. Blond, leggy, and youthful, Carrie was just the kind of woman that most men wanted to see naked and sprawled openly on her back. And the fact that she might idly fantasize about the possibilities of having a young hunk like Mark living under the same roof was natural as well. But it was something she had to push down inside her and never reveal. She was furious whenever he looked at her with lust in his eyes, but she was mostly furious with herself for liking it so much. She was his mother, damn it!

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,570 Followers
12