Family Fuckery 07

Story Info
More family freak fucking fun... Big tits, anal and more.
3.5k words
11.8k
19
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers

Family Fuckery 07

By: DickThePimp

Fake... Fantasy... Fiction... Incest Based Shenanigans And Fuckery

"That's it. Fuck that bitch's ass. Do it, fat boy! Harder! Harder!!!"

My gorgeous blonde wife Billie (Pop Superstar Billie Eilish) is giggling and shaking her head mightily... while she eats a banana... at what's she's watching from the kitchen at aunt Beth's house. What is she watching exactly? Well...

"HARDER, BITCH! HARDER!!! POUND THAT WHORE'S BUTT! HARDER!!! DO IT!"

She's watching my aunt Beth dominate and whip her new husband Art's giant ass with her riding crop. His pained grunts of joy making my uber-busty blonde, bad-ass boss-bitch bbw aunt very happy. She's spurring him on to fuck aunt Ronda Rousey's tight, succulent butt on the huge, black leather sofa in the living room.

"WOO-HOO! HELL YEAH! FUCK HER, ART! YEAH! HAHAHA." My also uber-busty long blonde haired goddess mom Kelly (Porn Queen Kelly Madison) is raucously cheering them on from the recliner across from the sofa. She's drinking a beer... her third... and filming all the funky fun with her phone.

Billie's pleasantly amazed at how freaky aunt Beth can get. And also at how funny it is watching my new, around 450 pound uncle pound the living fuck outta my world famous fighter aunt's beautifully-divine dumper. His absolutely-massive belly laying obscenely all over Ronda's butt and lower back.

Art's fucking Ronda's gorgeous rump so fucking hard, the huge sofa's shaking from the intense force.

Beth's smirking so wickedly, and mom's excitedly-cheering from the recliner. Art's all fired-up, happily growling and pulling Ronda's long, dirty-blonde ponytail as he pounds out her ass. Ronda's blissfully-screaming and smiling from ear to ear, begging for more. It's a fucking butt fuck freak-party up in Beth's living room. Ha.

Art's on top of Ronda, who's smashed down into the leather couch on her stomach, as I said, grinning from ear to ear and screaming ecstatically from the hardcore anal pounding she's getting from Art's giant, 60 year-old cock. And when I say giant, I mean giant. It's 12 inches long and it's the fattest dick you ever saw. A truly impressive piece of sex pipe for sure.

Art's grinning so pervertedly. Sweating, and working overtime to show off his very-impressive ass fucking prowess. His glasses fogging up from his deep, sweaty breathing, but he definitely doesn't give a shit. He's too into fucking that world famous booty to care. And Ronda's loving it all. Every fucking, ass pounding second. She's squirted twice already, totally-soaking Beth's leather couch.

Billie can't stop giggling in the kitchen. She coughs from getting choked on the banana going down the wrong way, but she keeps up the very-entertained-laughing.

Billie tells herself that it's weird and freaky as hell, but it's also hot. She can't believe that she's actually getting turned-on by the over the top spectacle that she's watching from the kitchen counter. Her pink nipples harden in her white cotton bra. Her bubblegum pink, SLUT... written in white across the chest... hoodie covering it, and those beautifully-amazing boobs.

Billie's intrigued grin widens as Art pulls his dick out of Ronda's stretched-out rump so Beth can suck it while she slaps and squeezes his huge, cottage cheese covered white butt.

Billie cups one of her soft and full 34DD boobs and squeezes it. Rubbing her thumb across her bra and hoodie-encased, rock-hard nipple. Grinning, and chewing a piece of banana as she takes in the whole kinky show.

Beth sucks down about seven inches of that extremely-fat monster cock. Loudly slurping it, and wildly bobbing her long blonde haired head on it. Art growls like the world's happiest grizzly bear at Beth's oral skills.

Billie laughs at how excited uncle Art is. Mom does too. And, mom also cheers him on some more. Art giving her a big, happy-horndog thumbs up for the support.

"Put it back in, baby. I want some more of that huge fucking thing. Hell yeah, stud!" Ronda wickedly smirks over at Art. Blowing him an extra-slutty kiss as she anxiously waits for Beth to stop sucking and put that massive meat monster right back into her widely-stretched-out and pleasurably-throbbing booty hole.

Ronda smacks her ass and wiggles it to really get Art fired-up to fuck it some more. He grins extra-wide and extra-horny. Nodding his head and deviously-snickering at Ronda.

"God yes!" Ronda groans as Art's meaty monster slides back up her booty hole.

Art grins.

Beth smacks his huge, chunky ass again with her riding crop.

And mom... She pops open another beer and raucously cheers Art on again as she gets even more buzzed. Still filming everything from the recliner with her phone.

Billie keeps on laughing and playing with her boob. Her nipple excitedly-bulging and quivering mightily. She still can't believe she's getting so turned-on watching my very-obese uncle fuck my very-fit aunt in her very-beautiful butt... while his wife is smacking the shit out of his huge ass with a riding crop. My family is the best. The freakiest, and the best. Ha.

Meanwhile... over at Max's pad...

"UHH! GOD!!!! I'M CUMMING!!!!!!! WOO-HOO! Yeahhhhhh." Max's wide, "I'm cumming" look is a beautiful sight. Those incredible lips pursed. The tip of her tongue lightly licking across her very-voluptuous lips. So sexy. So seductive. Her eyes rolling back in her head right before she closes them. Damn, Max (Kat Dennings/2 Broke Girls) is a hottie. A smokin' hot, hot, hot one!

I grab Max's hands and pull them above her head as I fuck her pussy. Smiling and kissing her as I drive my fat, veiny dick extra-deep up her coochie hole. Thrusting in. My cock bulging brash and cocky. Max's legs tightly wrapped around my waist. Frantically pulling me into her pussy as deep as I'll go. Her bed rockin' hard from our fucking. Awesome shit. Awesome.

Max playfully licks my lips and smiles wide after she opens her beautiful eyes. Our eyes locking. Magnetically beaming into each other's. Yeah... I have the big time hots for my best friend. She just so happens to be my wife's best friend also, but that's just the way it is. Besides... I knew her first. Ha.

Max and I kiss deeply as she rides out her orgasmic high. She hugs me tight as we tongue and lip fuck so naughty and fierce. Max's all natural 34DDs are smashed into my chest. Rubbing on it so fucking perfectly.

I dropped by to ask Max a favor. Penny's been sick for a couple of days, so I needed Max to step in for her and deliver some smoke to a customer in Venice Beach. It's her day off from the diner, so she agreed to help me out. She also offered to cook me lunch, but, I talked her into just ordering a pizza. I love Max, but cooking.... outside of baking cupcakes or cookies... isn't exactly her Forte. She got a little perturbed with me for doubting her cooking skills, but she got over it. Ha. I adore that chick. Ha.

"Mmmmmmmmm. God, you taste so damn good." Max licks all over my face. Her tongue licking me up, up and down and all over. I'm grinning and laughing as I get licked down while I slowly dick her down. Nice and easy and steady. Long, slow thrusts into her insanely-wet pussy. My fourteen-inch, super-thick and veiny cock throbbing so hard as it slides up that creamy, pulsating snatch.

"Get me pregnant. I wanna have a bunch of babies with you. A whole bunch! Pretty, pretty please. Billie doesn't have to know." Max chuckles, and starts biting my neck and sucking it. Those super-succulent lips smirking so naughty and beautiful. That gets to me. My intense growls of joy making my dick lurch even deeper up Max's pussy.

I fuck Max so hard, the headboard of the bed bangs a hole in her bedroom wall. My cock's throbbing incessantly. Max's pussy is too. I'm driving my massive dick as hard as I can up that wet and creamy pussy. DEEP! HARD! IN! UP! HARD! FUCK!!!

I cum as Max cums again. A dual Big O for best buddies. We kiss. So passionately and so sexually starving for each other.

My thick and creamy, pearly-white gold races extra-deep up Max's violently spasming, cum-spewing snatch. The forceful, cum-pumping sensations racing through my rod, making it twitch and throb harder than you can imagine.

Max screams out repeatedly. Her Big O overtaking her. And my own huge orgasm overtaking her as well.

I just smile. Looking into her beautiful eyes. Loving her. Craving her so fucking much.

Max smiles back, and feverishly sucks on my tongue. That gets a very-happy growl from me which makes Max laugh. She keeps on sucking off my tongue as we both finish cumming. Our bodies raging with very-intense cum vibes. It's fucking awesome, dude. Absolutely fucking awesome.

...

Back at aunt Beth's house...

Billie can't stop giggling. She's taken over camera duties now in the living room, standing a few feet away from the sofa, filming all the funky, family-fuck-party stuff with mom's phone while mom sits on the end of the sofa as aunt Beth eats her heavenly snatch.

Mom's the boss at the moment. She's clinching aunt Beth's long and wavy blonde hair and pulling her head around, wildly-grinding Beth's sexy fucking face all over mom's juice-pumping coochie hole.

Aunt Beth is now getting the deep anal dicking, doggy style, from uncle Art on the black leather sofa, getting her big and beautiful, bbw booty slapped silly by him as well as fucked really-hard.

Aunt Ronda Rousey has taken over whipping Art's ass with Beth's riding crop. And, aunt Ronda is a former MMA World Champ, so Art... and his huge, dimpled, already smacked-red ass... is really feeling the force of aunt Ronda's kinky, ass smacking joy. Ha. Ronda's really getting into it. Smirking wide and verbally dominating uncle Art as she smacks his sore, obese ass nice and hard with that riding crop. She's absolutely loving it too... and so is Art. Even though his pained growls are loud, his pervy grin is extra-happy.

"Show some titty, sweetheart." Art smiles at Billie. He's been licking his lips... and gawking... at those pink hoodie-covered beauties ever since Billie walked in the front door.

Billie thinks about it for a second. Grinning and still giggling at what she's watching. She wonders what she's gotten herself into, being there.

"Whip those babies out, hot stuff." Ronda smirks over at Billie. She walks over to her, smirking wickedly away, and squeezes both of Billie's boobs roughly through her pink hoodie. Billie's surprised, but she loves the way it feels. Ronda's hands are pretty freaking spectacular. Must be all the MMA and pro wrestling training. Ha.

Ronda pulls Billie's hoodie up, then pulls those all natty boobs outta that white cotton bra. She pulls Billie's rocking-hard nipples, then slaps them nice and intense. That makes my wife tremble and moan so freaking slutty.

Ronda's smirk is outta control. So wide. So happy. So wicked. She kisses Billie. Deep and dirty. Again, surprising her. Again, pleasantly though. Billie moans as Ronda roughly gropes her big, soft titties and swaps sexy spit with her.

Art and Beth and mom cheer them on. Woo-hooing and hanging, "GO, GO, GO!." Ha. My pervy family. Ha.

Art slaps Beth's big-ass badonkadonk, and thrusts up it hard and fast. Grunting and growling freakishly as his massive dick plows one of the sexiest bbw asses ever. The sofa rockin' from the intense force of the anal pounding.

Beth moans and groans loud and nasty from the hardcore ass fucking she's getting from her obese, sleazy-grinning husband. His massive belly jiggling frantically the harder he fucks my aunt's bouncing booty hole.

Mom grabs Beth's head and shoves it back down to her snatch. Rubbing Beth's mouth all over her juice-spewing hole. Her clit's so fucking hard, it's pounding like a giant drum.

"Yeahhhhhhhh! Eat that pussy, bitch! FUCK!!! YEAH!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm." Mom laughs, leaning her head back and smiling so wickedly-happy as Beth deeply slurps and tongue fucks mom's perfect pussy into pure sexual nirvana. Fiercely drinking down all of the juices flowing so freely from that magical milf honey hole.

Ronda starts sucking on Billie's big boobs. Stuffing as much of each one as she can into her mouth, then chewing on them as she vacuum sucks each one. Pulling it as far as she can with her mouth. Shaking her head around wildly as she sucks it.

Billie's moaning so loud and naughty now from it, Art can't stop watching them and deviously-smirking as he pounds aunt Beth's butt senseless. His glasses fogging up from all of the heavy breathing and kinky fuck-stuff popping off in their living room.

Over at uncle Harv's place...

My sister Kaia came over to ask our cousin David if he would draw something for her friend's Instagram, but he was out. His dad Harv was home though. He and Kaia chatted for a bit. Drinking a beer or two. Next thing you know... at least with my family.......

"Good lord, doll... You suck better than any other woman I've ever gotten head from. Good grief!"

Kaia smiles up at our over 70, super-horny uncle Harv as she sucks him off. He's leaning back on his bed, against the head of it while Kaia's on her stomach, blowing his immensely-fat dick better than it's ever gotten blown.

Kaia checks her phone when she gets a message. It's Tom... City Councilman Bob's older brother. He's been dating my 19 year-old sister recently. He's 75.

Kaia is quite the multi-tasker. She manages to text Tom while she's sucking off uncle Harv. Not missing a beat with either.

"UHHH!!!" Uncle Harv holds his busty blonde niece's blonde head with both hands as he starts pumping his freaky jizz into her mouth. His obese rod bulging and twitching inside Kaia's stretched super-wide mouth. She's smiling so sweet and sexy and happy, and swallowing Harv's greasy sperm down while she looks at her phone screen and texts Tom. Harv's grunting the whole time, shoving his obese cock into Kaia's mouth as fast as he can each time his cock bulges and shoots out another fat glob of greasy, pearly-white seed. Kaia very-gladly swallows it all, texting her 75 year-old boyfriend the whole freaking time. Damn, she's awesome. So damn awesome.

...

Back at Max's...

"Good pizza." Max comments as we chow down on her bed. Max drinks some of her beer she had open, then she belches. Mischievously grinning after. We both laugh.

"Not bad. The pussy was much tastier though." I smirk and wink at my best fuck buddy.

"Well, thanks. I'm sure glad it tastes better than some random pizza." Max teasingly rolls her eyes at me. She chuckles. Max then rolls over onto me and hugs me. We have a short, but sexy kiss, then just relax on her bed. Her laying on top of me, breathing deep, her head nestled in the crook of my neck, wearing her oversized, The Clash tee shirt. Those big titties of hers freely jiggling around inside. Rubbing on my chest so perfectly. A beautiful, chill moment between best friends. I'm realizing more and more just how I feel about Max too. She's more than just a best friend. I'm in love. Really in love.

Back at aunt Beth's...

"God! What a cock! Beth, you're so lucky to have this dick! FUCK!!! MY GOD, IT'S SO FAT!!! WOO!!! YEAH! HAHAHAHAHA! YEAH!"

Mom's enjoying being the third member of the group to get ass fucked by uncle Art. She's riding him on the couch, reverse cowgirl. Her feet up on Art's big knees as she bounces and grinds full boar on that giant, uncut, pale-pink hog between his fat legs. 12 inches long and absurdly-fat. Always ready to plow a pussy or power bang a butt.

Beth's leaning over behind the couch, feeding her enormous, all natty 38F melons to her huge titty-crazed husband... his glasses getting battered by those hefty hooters... while she reaches down and rubs all over his massive, jiggling belly.

Uncle Art's sucking away on those absolutely-incredible jugs. Smiling and groaning emphatically from the delicious titties shoved in his mouth and also from the delicious booty happily, and voraciously, eating up his monster cock as it rides it. The huge, 60 year-old, uber-fat horndog most definitely is loving being married to my amazing aunt right about now. DEFINITELY. Ha.

Mom squirts. So hard, it splashes Billie a few feet away. Billie's still filming everything. Her perfect, all natural 34DD titties still hanging over the cups of her white cotton bra. Her pink hoodie pulled up over them. She's giggling and having a blast. Billie's still wondering what she got into by coming over today, but, at the moment, she's having a really fun time with my really, really, really-horny family.

Mom's silky-sweet pussy jizz splattered Billie's titties, so it's sliding down them, dripping off to the carpet below.

"WOO-HOO! YEAH! HAHAHAHA! I GOT YA BABE! HAHAHA! YEAH!" Mom winks over at Billie and blows her a slutty kiss. She's also having a blast. Bouncing wildly on that throbbing hog. Her ass very-gladly sucking it in and up her beautiful, bouncing booty. Squeezing it. Trembling all over it. Taking it. Fucking loving on it.

Mom's over the top perfect, all natural 34FF titties flop around on her chest as she feverishly bounces on that huge, hard throbbing, obese cock. Her nipples so damn hard and twitching so ferociously. Mom's smiling wide and licking her gorgeous, wet and creamy, hot pink lipstick-covered lips. Boisterously moaning and cheering Art on as he emphatically growls away on aunt Beth's massive, milky-white titties as she rubs them across his face while he sucks the fucking soul outta them.

Aunt Ronda took mom's place in the recliner. She's closely watching everything and smirking big and naughty. Rubbing her shaved-clean, still dripping pussy fast and furious. Slapping her thumping-hard clit too. She starts squirting also. Splashing the sofa between Art's fat legs. Screaming in fierce ecstasy and cheering mom on.

"Whew! I gotta take a break ladies, or I'm gonna cum." Art's breathing deep and heavy. Trying to cool down. Smirking so pervertedly as he reaches around mom and starts pawing all over her huge, heaving titties with his big, chunky hands.

"Well... He's fucked us all... except one." Beth wickedly grins over at Billie.

Billie pauses. Realizing that she really did get into something she didn't expect to today. She doesn't know what to say. She's been having a freaking blast watching everybody else fuck, but... she's not really wanting to get fucked herself. She likes uncle Art, but he's not really her type. And... she's been trying to move on from fooling around with others and just be with me. She's torn... and slightly uncomfortable. Mom can sense it, so she tries to get the focus off of Billie and help her relax.

"Don't get pushy, Beth. Art's getting all the ass he can handle. Hahaha." Mom grinds her butt on Art's still throbbing monster... which is still deep inside mom's awesome ass. He grins real pervy and growls real happy. Chuckling and sucking on Beth's titties some more.

"That's up to her, baby. I can tell she's thinking about it. She's been thinking about it the whole time we've been fucking. Thinking about how it would feel in her tight booty. The naughty bitch." Beth laughs and winks over at Billie. She's teasing her. Billie knows. She giggles back, but doesn't say anything. She's at a loss for words at the moment. The thought of what that enormous, over the top fat dick would feel like in her tight ass hasn't been on her mind the whole time she's been watching everyone fuck, but... it definitely has crossed her mind a couple of times... at least. Billie awkwardly grins, not knowing what to say.

"Let's get wasted and think about things. WOO-HOO!" Aunt Ronda breaks the ice. She jumps up out of the recliner all excited and goes to the bar by the kitchen and grabs a bottle of whisky and a bottle of tequila. Then she heads into the kitchen to get the salt and some limes.

Beth grabs a blunt from the end table by the couch and lights it, calmly taking a deep toke on it.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers
12