Family Fuckery 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And mom... she keeps grinding on Art's massive, mature cock. Giggling happily. She grinds it slowly though, not wanting to get him too excited... just yet. Ha.

Later, when I get home...

Nobody's here. Mom, Billie, Kaia... nobody. Oh well. I decide to chill in bed and take a nap. Max is headed over to Venice Beach for me, and I get a text from mom saying that she and Billie will be home in about an hour or so. They must've had a real good time at aunt Beth's. Everybody always does. Ha.

Tune in next time to find out what Billie ended up doing... or not doing... at Beth's place. Kaia ends up in a hot and steamy sex... not really love... triangle with Tom and uncle Harv. And mom... she's mom, so she's gonna be wild and kinky for damn sure. Ha. Peace.

By: DickThePimp

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

For the Love of Family A man and his love for his mother and little sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Halloween with Mom Pt. 01 Mom takes the first step on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
All Mom's Love A son finds out his mother is in love with him.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories