Family Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was about to pull away from his mom when she suddenly went straight for his penis. She pursed her lips and John saw his entire manhood disappear into her mouth, his shaft taken until she reached his testicles. He had seen women in porn take a dick all the way before but to experience it was pure bliss. He didn't know what was happening anymore.

John's mom couldn't help herself. She continued to move her lips up and down his small shaft, taking it balls deep, her face slamming into his pubic region. Despite her ex husbands small penis, there was still some resistance taking him fully. Her son however, proved to be no trouble at all. She enjoyed how easy this was. It didn't hurt her. It wasn't a struggle.

As she continued to suck his little dick, her eyes moved from his prick to her sons face. His eye were closed and his mouth was open. It was clear that he was lost in the act. She slowly moved her hand to her pussy and began rubbing her clit slowly. She didn't require any hands to pleasure his little manhood, so she put them to better use. "MMMMM!" she murmured, still sucking his little penis furiously.

This was enough to draw John's attention. He looked down and saw his mother staring directly into his eyes. She was sucking his penis so aggressively he didn't know how much longer he would last. Her expression was a dead giveaway however. She wanted him to explode. The way she was rubbing herself was an indication that his mother loved his little dick. Suddenly, she pulled away from his penis, staring him directly in the eyes.

'"You like it when mommy sucks on your little cock?"

John was shocked by this. It was so aggressive and mean, and yet, it made his penis twitch. Her attention turned towards his penis and she smiled from ear to ear. She grabbed his inner thighs roughly and John felt as if his penis just got harder.

"Oh yes," She said "Look at mommy's little dick harden. Do you like it when mommy calls it small?" she said in a playful, yet aggressive and mocking tone.

John's mind was everywhere. He truly had no idea what to think. He wanted to tell her no, to stand up for himself, but he would be lying. He was enjoying every moment of what was happening to him. Before he had a chance to reply, his mom started up again.

"Tell mommy how small your dick is!" she said forcefully.

"ss...sorry?" he replied. All he could do was look down at his moms beauty. He was mesmerized by her enormous tits. He just wanted to grab them and titty fuck her there and then.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, realizing what her son was looking at. "You like mommy's huge tits?"

John nodded in acknowledgment.

"I bet you want to fuck them, don't you!" She exclaimed.

"Yes" he replied.

"Well, I'm sure you do. But between us sweetie, that little sausage of yours would get lost between them pretty easily. I don't think it would be much fun, for me at least!" Something had come over her. She enjoyed being harsh with her son. She enjoyed being the dominant one. And she could tell by his expression that he was loving it as well.

With that said, she lifted herself slightly up to her sons penis and slammed her breast into him. It was as she expected, she couldn't see his penis anymore. She began rubbing up against her son and she could feel his little cock between her gargantuan tits. The thought of his fleshy little rod between them was making her crazy. She watched as her sons eyes widened as he realized what was happening.

"Awwww. Well I guess I was right. It's nowhere to be found." She said as she let out a laugh.

John was turned on by what his mother was saying. It made him even harder. The feeling of her tits wrapped around his manhood felt great. She moved up and down his shaft, increasing and decreasing the speed at which she moved. It was better than he thought it would be. He knew it wouldn't be much longer before he came. He was trying desperately to prolong his pleasure.

"Do you like that sweetie?" John's mom asked.

"Yes mom." he replied. Although he knew this was wrong he realized it was the best moment of his life.

"Just like your dad!" She chuckled. "Always wanting to slam his little dick between my tits. It would always turn him on as well!"

John could understand why. His mom was a beauty and her tits were magnificent. Anyone would love this. It was at this moment that John could feel the build up in his balls. He knew he was going to blow very soon.

John's mom noticed this. She could see the look on his face. She quickly pulled her tits away from his penis and grabbed it in her hand. He fit so easily in her grip, having just the tip of his penis slightly poke out of her fist. He truly had a tiny dick. She began stroking him furiously knowing that this would bring him over the edge. She was eye level with his penis and the sight of his foreskin moving up and down his head was arousing.

"Ugh" John grunted. He knew this was it. There was no going back. He was about to drop his load a second time in front of his mom.

Sensing her son was on edge and about to cum, she released the grip on her sons penis and took his entire member in her mouth to catch the juicy load her son was about to give her. She used her right hand to gently caress his small balls. She noticed they were shriveled up and smaller than when she started. She knew then he was about to cum.

"Oh my God mom!" He exclaimed "I am gonna fucking cum!"

She braced herself for what was about to happen. She continued to suck on his little rod furiously until she felt her sons hands grab the back of her head and he gave a big thrust into her face. With that came her sons sperm. She was surprised at how much was being spewed into her mouth. He shot rope after rope of thick creamy cum into the back of her throat. "How can a man with balls that small produce such a load?" She thought to herself. Finally it became too much for her and she began choking on his sperm. She tried swallowing as he kept cumming but she couldn't keep up with his virile young testicles.

John had experienced pure bliss. He could feel the last of his cum leaving his body. He blew a bigger load than he did when his mom caught him the first time. He opened his eyes and saw his moms mouth still wrapped around his cock. She gently stroked his balls. He noticed her other hand was between her legs and she was rubbing her clit with a force he had never seen before. He could feel his penis getting soft in her mouth and after another thirty seconds of her sucking on it she pulled off of it and swallowed his entire load.

John's mom continued to rub her clit hard and fast and finally she felt her own orgasm approaching. She began to shudder as her orgasm washed over her and she noticed her son standing there, jaw dropped while he watched. She saw his penis, now completely soft. It had almost retracted completely into his body. His pubic hair almost completely covered the little head of his penis. This served to increase the pleasure of her orgasm. She let out a long scream until she came herself.

John was turned on by what he had seen. If he hadn't already cum twice in such a short amount of time he would have been hard again. Instead his minuscule member just rested over his shriveled testicles. He knew he would use this moment to jerk off for years to come. As his mother finally came crashing down to reality their eyes met.

"Well," She began. "Didn't think such a tiny dick would get me so horny." She chucked for a few seconds. "Looks like mommy is gonna have more fun with her son's little baby dick!" She exclaimed. "Would you like that?" She asked.

John didn't hesitate to say yes. Even though his mind was fully functional again and he knew this was wrong he didn't care. He wanted more of this. All the years wasted jerking off.

"Aww. I'm glad you enjoyed it sweetie. But we are going to have rules."

John wrinkled his eyebrows and threw back his head. He didnt know where she was going with this.

"Well dear, do you think I am just going to play with your little pee-pee without having any fun myself?" She would have pleasured him no matter what, but she knew she had him under control. She wanted to see how far she could take this.

"First of all..." she began. "No more stroking that little thing. I will be in charge of making you cum. Do you understand?" John shook his head. He knew it would be difficult but he would do his best. "Secondly.." she continued "You will do what mommy says, understood? Or else it will be a very long time before we do this again!"

John nodded his head in obedience. He enjoyed his mother taking control for some reason. If it meant that he would get chances to cum like he did today, he would listen to every word she said.

"Good." She said with a nod of her head. She looked at her son in the eyes with a wry smile. He looked back at her and put his head down in obedience. She now she had him by the balls, both literally and figuratively. She looked down towards his groin area and noticed his was fully erect again, his 3 inches saluting her, telling her that he understood who was in charge. She looked back up at her son and said "Now put that little thing away dear, it's almost time for supper."

"Yes mom." He acknowledged. John quickly pulled up his shorts and followed his mother out of his room, his little dick still hard and excited at what was to come.

12