Family Fun at the Lake House Pt. 02

Story Info
The family's lake house shenanigans continue.
6.7k words
4.68
18.4k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RootRadio
RootRadio
488 Followers

After her night with Dante, the Italian stallion with the huge cock, Sofjia took it slow the next day, giving herself time to recover from his prolonged carnal mauling that had left her deliciously sore.

It was a perfect summer morning, so setting up her easel on the front lawn by the lake, she began a series of watercolors that captured their scenic surroundings.

The previous night's escapades had also taken a toll on her companions, so except for the indefatigable Dante who was out circling the lake in a canoe, they all settled in for a leisurely morning -- reading, napping, and generally chilling out.

Once she'd finished a painting of a willow tree hanging over the shoreline, Sofjia began to do some pencil figure studies, drawing the others as they lounged about.

Lute's family knew that Sofjia was a skilled artist and that she'd be attending the city's prestigious art institute in the fall on a full scholarship. But now as they saw how she drew and painted in her singular style, they were impressed at the extent of her talent.

After lunch Jack and Charlie headed off for a round of golf while Dante and Barbara drove to a quaint nearby town to do some shopping. Lute had already boated across the lake to meet up with some old friends at the marina bar, so Denise, Lynn and Sofjia stayed behind to continue their quiet day.

At the family's urging, Sofjia had taken over the back bedroom by the kitchen as her art studio and had spread out her work and supplies in there. And when she asked if either of her companions were interested in doing some nude modeling, Lynn readily volunteered. So joining Sofjia in the back room, she shed her clothes and let Sofjia pose her on the bed.

As was her practice, Sofjia did a series of quick drawings, repositioning Lynn for each one. And then after those, she had Lynn hold some longer poses. After starting with a somewhat demure first pose, Lynn ensured the others were increasingly erotic, positioning her legs so her pink pussy was on full display.

Part of Sofjia's drawing process was to take a Polaroid photo so she could add finishing touches later, and she did that with each of Lynn's longer poses.

With the artist and model sharing a bottle of chilled wine on the hot day, the drawing session became more sexually charged when Lynn struck a pose where she touched her pussy, slowly running her fingers over her labia and clit while Sofjia captured her on paper in the act.

With Lynn's head thrown back and a beatific grin on her face, the drawing perfectly captured a woman pleasuring herself on her bed, fingering her cunt with one hand while pinching a nipple with the other.

It was during this pose that a soft rap came at the door and Denise entered the room. Settling into a chair to watch as Sofjia finished the drawing, it was obvious to Denise the direction this modeling session was headed.

While Sofjia made the final pencil strokes on the piece, Denise slipped off her light dress and slid onto the bed to join her sister-in-law for the next pose. Positioned on her side behind Lynn and facing Sofjia, she draped herself over Lynn's torso and moved her hand into Lynn's wet pussy, taking over where her lover had left off.

After snapping a quick Polaroid, Sofjia captured the blissful look on her models' faces as they posed and canoodled, their voluptuous bodies intertwined while their foreplay proceeded at a languid pace.

When she drew nude models, Sofjia was usually able to avoid any erotic notions and instead just focus on her work. So maybe it was the wine that made keeping this professional distance more difficult, or perhaps it was the seductive looks that her models gave her. But it was all Sofjia could do to finish the drawing before shedding her clothes and joining her alluring models on the bed.

Knowing Sofjia was still tender from her night with Dante, Denise and Lynn were gentle as they welcomed her into their tryst, slowly kissing and caressing as they got acquainted with her succulent body and all of its fleshy curves.

Still a relative newbie to having sex with women, Sofjia was nonetheless an eager participant, having discovered the subtle joys of female love during some threesomes with Lute and some other girls. Nestling in close with her partners as they kissed and caressed, their big breasts pressed together, Sofjia surrendered herself to their soft bodies and hypnotic womanly scents.

Her partners' hands and lips knew just where to go as they laid her back on the bed and slowly anointed her with their lady love. Mesmerized by their soothing butterfly touches on her skin, Sofjia swooned and sighed.

"Oh...god...mmm, yes!"

Then while Denise continued attending to her face and torso, Lynn slid down on the bed and placed her head between Sofjia's spread thighs. Like a mother cat washing her kittens, she lightly slid her tongue along Sofjia's pussy, softly licking her labia, still red from its previous night's encounter with Dante's big tenacious cock.

The tender attention of her lovers gradually moved Sofjia into a blissful state that was more sensual than sexual. But when Lynn's tongue honed in on her clitoris, tenderly lapping on her distended nubbin, Sofjia felt herself slide into a prolonged orgasm that made her body quiver.

In her previous night's debauchery with Dante, Sofjia had many screaming orgasms, each more jarring and forceful than the one before. She'd felt like she was riding a horse at full gallop in a salacious hours-long romp that left her raw and blissfully spent.

Then again that morning Dante had continued his onslaught, awakening her from a deep sleep when he roughly spread her legs and drove his beast into her cunt, her pubic hair still sticky from his previous leavings.

And though she'd moaned in disbelief that he was subjecting her to more of his insatiable lust, she was soon in the throes of another orgasm as he mauled her tender tits and assailed her raw cunt before filling her with yet another load of his spunk. Then after shoving his cock into her mouth for Sofjia to suck off the last of his cum, he gave her flushed tits some rough kisses before clambering out of bed and heading out the door with his running shoes and shorts in hand.

But now with Denise and Lynn, Sofjia was having a protracted orgasm that was markedly different than the frenzied ones of the night before. It was like she was body surfing on a long gentle wave that carried her aloft towards shore.

Sofjia's lovers sustained her orgasm for what seemed like hours as they continued their gentle loving. And it wasn't until she let out a long, deep orgasmic moan that they eased off and snuggled in with her as she smiled and sighed, reveling in their sensual love.

But with the jazz playing on the radio and the ladies' preoccupation with their lovemaking, they didn't notice that Lute had entered the room and taken a seat to watch as his mom and aunt brought his girlfriend to a blissful climax.

When Lute had returned from the bar, he'd stopped in the kitchen to grab a beer and then gone back to Sofjia's studio to see what she was up to. And since the door was ajar, he let himself in. Seeing the tryst taking place on the bed, his first impulse was to quietly exit and let them be. But given the uninhibited partnering that had been going on that week, he figured they wouldn't mind having a spectator, so he settled in to watch.

After attending to Sofjia, who now lay next to them in a post-orgasm euphoria, Denise and Lynn refocused on each other as they kissed and caressed. And it was only then that Lynn discovered they had an audience. Smiling at her nephew, she motioned for him to join them.

Not knowing how things might play out, Lute slipped off his clothes and slid onto the bed.

When she realized what was happening, a surprised Denise gasped "Luther!?" and instinctively grabbed a pillow to cover herself.

"It's okay, sweetie," Lynn assured Denise as she pulled Lute in for a kiss, "You can sit this one out if you'd like. Sofjia and I can take care of this stud."

Glad to have her boyfriend join them, Sofjia moved over and slid in next to Lynn and Lute as she reached down to grope his growing member.

"Hi, baby," she whispered as she snuggled in for a kiss, "I just had the most incredible orgasm!"

"Yeah, I saw," he replied, "It looked amazing!"

"Oh, wow, god, yes! It was heaven!"

With a pillow still pulled over her breasts, Denise propped herself against the headboard and watched as Lynn and Sofjia began to caress and kiss her son.

Denise knew the wise decision would be for her to leave immediately. But she couldn't tear herself away from the scene that was unfolding, because Lynn had now slid down to take Lute's huge cock into her mouth while he and Sofjia continued kissing. The sight of Lute's beautiful phallus, long and hard and still swelling as Lynn sucked it, mesmerized Denise.

Deciding there was no harm in watching, she let the pillow drop as the trio moved deeper into their lovemaking with little concern for her lack of participation.

Ever since she'd inadvertently happened upon Lute making love with one of his high school girlfriends, Denise had been enamored with her son's huge cock. So now as she watched it, thick and hard as Lynn worked it into her mouth, she was transfixed by its size, confirming that it surpassed both her husband's and his brother's marvelous tools.

Then as Lute and Sofjia kissed, Sofjia reached over and slid her hand between Denise's legs and began to finger her pussy. Knowing she was being pulled into their foreplay but unable to resist, Denise sighed and spread her legs, giving Sofjia full access to her cunt as Lute looked on.

Giving her son a shy smile of helpless resignation, Denise leaned back her head as Sofjia shifted over on the bed and put her face between her legs and began working her mouth over her pussy.

Leaving Lute to his sexy aunt, Sofjia focused on Denise and worked her tongue into her fleshy slot, gripping her thighs as she did.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Denise moaned as her young lover slid her tongue over her clit and inserted two fingers into her spread twat, "God, yes!"

Now lying side by side, mother and son got worked over by their respective partners. And though they'd been careful not touch, Denise's hand eventually strayed.

With her head against the bed's headboard and Lute splayed out a couple of feet below her, Denise reached down and began fondling his hair and running her fingers gently over his face.

Emboldened by her touch, Lute leaned over to caress the beautiful breasts he'd admired for so long. And when Denise gave a deep lusty sigh, he moved his head atop her chest and began sucking on her luscious tits, running his tongue around her areolas and nipples as she gripped his head and pulled him hard against her.

Looking at her son while he suckled, Denise shook her head in surrender and arched her back as she shoved her breasts against his face.

As Lynn and Sofjia increased the intensity of their oral work, Sofjia pulled Denise down farther on the bed so she and Lute could kiss, which they did with a longing that had been years in the making.

As the kisses between Denise and Lute became more open mouthed and passionate, Sofjia began working a good portion of her hand into Denise's gaping cunt and licked away on her clit. As she did, Denise started to moan and begin her long fall over the orgasmic cliff.

"Oh, my god!" she gasped, her mouth spread over Lute's as she smashed her breasts against him until a climax of epic proportions rolled through her like a freight train, "Oh, fuck, yes! Yes!"

Upping her game to match Sofjia's, Lynn now had both hands on Lute's shaft as she skillfully stroked his slick member and worked it deep into her mouth, knowing he too was only moments away from a major eruption.

Gripping his mother's breasts, Lute began to grunt and groan like a man possessed, raising his hips and shoving his cock deeper into Lynn's stretched mouth until he gave a beastly growl and began unleashing a torrent of cum.

Lynn was accustomed to swallowing even her lovers' biggest loads, but this time she was overwhelmed by Lute's eruption and it was soon gushing out of her mouth and down her chin, personifying the expression "drinking from a fire hose".

Sliding over to help as Lynn gulped on her boyfriend's jism, Sofjia's mouth was also soon filled with his salty fluid that she so loved. But rather than swallow it, as was her practice, she maneuvered up on the bed and planted her mouth on Denise's, giving her a first taste of her son's seed, which she slurped up and savored like an exotic nectar.

After mother and son took some time for a post-orgasmic breather while their lovers attended to their sated genitals, Denise prepared to depart, since she was unsure how she felt about the others discovering what had just transpired. So after trading more cum-infused kisses with Lynn and Sofjia, she gently touched her son's cheek and exited the room.

Her head filled with both guilt and lust, Denise slipped into her suit and went down to the lake for a long swim. And as she glided through the water, she consoled herself with the thought that she and Lute had only gotten to "second base", in the parlance of her youth.

But just as she had the summer after high school when she was eighteen and getting frisky with Steve Stanich, she'd known that her resolve to not go beyond "third base" was fading. And like she'd spread her legs for Stevie and lost her virginity, she knew she would gladly do the same for Luther. And though she tried to push that thought from her mind, the taste of his cum in her mouth got her thinking about how they could be together again.

As she swam, Denise also mused on how her vacation time at the lake was such a sharp contrast to the rest of her life. To all but a very select few, she was mostly known as a devoted wife and mother, a respected professional within her city's planning department, and an honorable member of the community. And she was sure that her work colleagues and neighbors would be shocked if they discovered what she was up to at the lake house, which she found really gratifying.

But she'd been cultivating her nasty side since college when she first began deploying her ample assets, getting her pick of cute guys to take home and fuck every weekend. And then in the ensuing years after she married Charlie, she'd been very careful to keep her salacious private life very separate from her role as an otherwise model citizen.

Now as she swam and considered how she might bed her son, she knew the debauchery she so enjoyed was being taken to another level. But instead of feeling ashamed, she thought back to Lynn taking Luther's huge cock in her mouth, and she longed to do the same.

It'd been decided over breakfast that the night's couplings should take a bit of a different twist so as to give Sofjia's tender orifices additional time to recover. She was free to watch or participate however she wished, but Barbara would be partnered with Charlie, Denise and Jack would get another night together, and Lynn would be the night's grand prize winner: a threesome with the two biggest cocks in the house, Lute and Dante.

Lute needed some convincing before agreeing to this arrangement. He'd only done a couple of threesomes with another guy and a girl, and neither of the guys had been as hung and studly as Dante. So he admitted to some intimidation. But he'd grown to like the guy, so when he saw how excited Lynn was at the prospect of getting railed by Dante and him, he consented. And she assured him he could slip out if it got too weird.

So that night after dinner and a lakeside sunset viewing the couples gathered for drinks. It was a sultry evening and the Fun and Games Directors, Barbara and Dante, had mixed up a batch of especially potent zombies, a rum-laden iced concoction that was a perfect loosening agent for their evening's activities.

And after Lynn went in and put a Marvin Gaye cassette into the stereo, all four ladies were sexily grooving on the living room dance floor as Marvin set the mood.

The bond that Sofjia had developed with Denise and Lynn earlier that day continued as they danced. Unaware of what had transpired between them, Jack and Charlie watched with fascination as the ladies resumed their tender kissing and canoodling, massaging each other's breasts and butts as they moved to the music, sharing an air of familiar intimacy that was obvious to all.

And though Lynn enjoyed their sexy sisterhood and looked forward to her next tryst with Sofjia and Denise, she was anxious to cash in on her winning draw. So leaving the others to continue as they wished, she gathered her night's lovers and led them upstairs.

Watching the threesome depart, Denise motioned for Jack to come join their dance. Then pulling him in for some shared kisses with Sofjia, she whispered their plan.

Sofjia had proposed that if Denise and Jack were interested in doing a bit of modeling, she'd like to draw them as they made love. With Jack readily agreeing, they made their way to Sofjia's backroom studio while Charlie and Barbara moved into the front bedroom for their own night of debauchery.

While Sofjia lit an array of candles around the room, Denise and Jack got undressed and climbed onto the bed. The powerful zombies had put them all in a state of high arousal and zero inhibitions, so while Jack lounged back with his head on a pillow, Denise moved between his legs and began sucking on his cock.

"Perfect, that's perfect" Sofjia whispered as she snapped a Polaroid and then moved over to her easel. And as she drew, Denise continued to display some of the oral skills of which she was rightfully proud.

Drawing Denise as she fellated Jack's impressive phallus, with her mane of dark hair tied back so as not to block the view, Sofjia realized the similarities she bore to this sexy woman.

Sofjia's Serbian traits, her olive skin and a slightly hooked nose, were different, but both she and Denise had thick dark hair and their body shapes -- big tits, long legs, and shapely asses -- were very similar. Having discovered that Lute was sexually attracted to his mom (and that her feelings were mutual), it occurred to Sofjia that her shared similarities with his mom were likely part of Lute's attraction to her.

But she had a drawing to make, so putting those curious thoughts aside for the time being Sofjia concentrated on her work at hand.

Jack was now fully hard and Sofjia took a moment to focus on the handsome man's equally attractive phallus. The attraction between Jack and Denise was palpable, and Sofjia worked to catch the look in Denise's eyes that expressed the pleasure she took in her lover's big cock and the clandestine affair they'd been having for so long.

After the fellatio drawing was finished, a bit of discussion ensued before the couple positioned themselves to fuck doggy style. Denise got up on her hands and knees facing Sofjia, while Jack got behind her and slid his thick cock between her legs and into her ready twat. And as they eased into a slow and steady copulation, Sofjia snapped a photo.

Looking up at Sofjia as she slowly moved her hips back and forth, ramming Jack's cock into her with each shift of her body, Denise watched the fascinating young woman as she drew, her pencil moving nimbly across the paper. Denise had known and liked many of Lute's girlfriends, but this one was different. She had an air of foreign mystery and confidence that belied her young age -- Sofjia was just 23 -- and her artistic skills and style were truly exceptional.

Further, like her son, Denise found Sofjia to be a sexually beguiling creature, and the fact that she'd so readily joined their family's libertine affairs made her all the more intriguing.

RootRadio
RootRadio
488 Followers
12