Family Fun at the Lake House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your top, sweetie" Denise said softly as her eyes met Sofjia's, "We wanna' see your gorgeous breasts while you draw."

Pausing to pull off her cropped t-shirt, Sofjia let her fleshy 36g tits drop onto her chest. Then with her eyes still glued on Denise, she lifted one of her hefty boobs and sexily ran her tongue around its nipple.

"Yeah, that's nice," Denise whispered and Jack gave a husky sigh of agreement, "So nice!"

Sofjia's breasts were things of beauty. Large and round, they hung perfectly, with their big brown areolas facing forward, wide eyed and pendulous. Some women with Sofjia's curves might disappoint their lovers when the guys got their first glimpse of their tits and discovered they weren't as fine as advertised. But not Sofjia's. Hers were extraordinary, and this wasn't lost on Jack and Denise.

Before continuing her drawing, Sofjia also slipped off her shorts so that she was now as naked as her models when she resumed drawing. She had trimmed her bush to accommodate her skimpy bikini bottoms, and as a result more of her vagina was now on display.

Sexily licking her fingers, she moved her gaze to Jack and ran her hand along her pussy, spreading apart its pink lips for his viewing pleasure as she resumed her drawing.

"Yeah, baby, that's a beautiful pussy" Jack said as he drove his cock even deeper into his lover's snatch, "Mmm...yeah, fucking beautiful!"

When she completed her drawing, Sofjia examined her work. Satisfied with the results but seeing where she should add in some details later, she put it aside.

Denise and Jack had been patient models, prolonging their sex act so Sofjia could fully capture their coupling. But the models' lust had only increased during this last pose and they were now ready for something more vigorous. So after some discussion with Sofjia, they moved into position for their next pose.

Lying on her side facing Sofjia, Denise raised her upper leg as Jack got behind her and shoved his cock into her spread cunt. And then after taking another Polaroid Sofjia turned them loose.

"Okay, you can really fuck for this one," she said, "I'll be able to get it just fine."

Needing no further encouragement, Jack began to pump his thick member into Denise as Sofjia drew, his deep grunting thrusts causing his lover to moan with each entry.

"Fuck me, baby, yeah, fuck me!" Denise moaned huskily as he reached around and groped her big corpulent tits, oblivious to the artist who was now sketching them with sure strokes of her pencil.

The site of Jack's veiny tool plundering Denise's fur lined cunt offered Sofjia just the view she loved to draw. This carnal coupling of lovers' genitals was, for her, the epitome of mating at its most graphic. And though she worked to capture their sensual bodies as they fucked, she paid special attention to how Denise's dark red pussy was stretched to the max to accommodate Jack's huge shaft.

After about five minutes of rapid drawing, Sofjia decided she'd adequately captured her models and could finish it later. Because now she wanted to join them and get a taste of the genitals she'd been admiring.

Moving onto the bed, Sofjia placed her face next to their coupled anatomies and began simultaneously licking on Jack's shaft and Denise's yawning cunt.

"Yeah, that's right, sweetie, that's right! Mmmm...yes!" Denise moaned.

The couple had been going at it for some time, and with Sofjia now participating in their lovemaking, an inspired Jack shifted into high gear as he began grunting and driving his member harder and deeper into his lover's stretched twat.

As Jack's fuck thrusts intensified along with his grip on Denise's tits, Sofjia concentrated on Denise's clit for the second time that day and helped bring her to another wailing orgasm before Jack's groans signaled that his launch was also nigh.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck! Yeah!" Jack bellowed when he spurted his first load of cream into his lover's cunt, which was still gushing from her own orgasmic flood.

"Give it to me, lover! Fill me up! I want it! I want it!" Denise cried as he continued pumping her full of his ejaculate until it was gushing out of her cunt like a breached dam.

Moving in to lick up Jack's cum as it streamed out of Denise's pussy, Sofjia lapped on his convulsing member and his lover's cunt as Jack continued driving his cock back and forth inside her ravished box.

Jack was in no hurry to stop, and Sofjia was impressed by his staying power as he continued grunting and fucking until he brought Denise to yet another orgasm.

"Yes, yes...oh...oh...oh..OH!" she groaned as she came, "Oh, god Jack! Oh my god!"

When the lovers' finally collapsed together and Jack let his tool slide out of Denise's drenched pussy, Sofjia took his cum slick tool into her mouth and sucked off the last of his seed, relishing its piquant taste.

Then after sliding up to kiss Denise and share some of Jack's jizz, she moved off the bed to the let the spent lovers enjoy their post-coitus reverie.

"Thank you!" she whispered, "I'm gonna' go up and check on Lute."

Waving and smiling at Sofjia as she exited the room, Denise and Jack sighed and snuggled together. Not finished for the evening, their lovemaking would continue in Jack's room after some more iced zombies. But on the way out, they stopped to look at the drawings Sofjia had made, admiring how she'd captured them in her own unique and compelling style.

Sofjia had offered to give her models all the photos she took of them, as well as the drawings. So Denise and Jack looked forward to returning home with these recordings of their time together, seeing that the drawings were fucking hot; beautifully rendered and explicitly pornographic.

When she'd left, the naked Sofjia had walked down the hall past the room where Charlie and Barbara were together. Seeing the door was open, which made her smile, amused by their group's lack of inhibitions, she stopped to watch as Barbara bounced cowgirl atop Lute's dad, some candles casting them in a seductive light as her big tits flopped manically atop her chest.

Though she was tempted to stay and perhaps join in, Sofjia instead moved towards the stairs and heard the pounding of the bed from the room above. Certain that Dante was making another big wood delivery, and that Lute wasn't an innocent bystander, Sofjia climbed the stairs.

Entering their room she saw Lynn on the bed atop Dante, riding his cock like a jockey, while Lute knelt behind her and pounded away on her ass.

Settling into a chair, Sofjia watched as the threesome continued apace, their sweaty bodies and flushed faces indicating they'd been very busy. They were deep in the throes of some serious fucking, and Lynn, her short blonde hair matted in sweat, looked like she'd just gone five rounds in the ring and loved every minute of it.

Sliding her hips back to meet every plunge of Lute's pounding member, she took him in her ass like a champ while simultaneously having her pussy reamed by Dante's enraged cock. Getting tag-teamed by these two young guys with huge cocks was the stuff of Lynn's dreams, and she was savoring it all, gasping and moaning as she planted her mouth atop Dante's mouth in what looked to Sofjia like a sexed-up version of mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

Frantically rubbing her clit, Lynn then exploded in what Sofjia suspected was her umpteenth orgasm of the evening.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah!" she moaned as her lovers continued their carnal assaults, "God, yes, yes, fuck me!"

Inspired by Lynn's contracting pelvic muscles that clamped on his cock as she came, Dante began to grunt and moan, signalling he was ready for blast-off. And Lute, Sofjia suspected, wouldn't be far behind.

Having already decided how she wanted to receive her lovers' offerings, Lynn quickly dismounted and knelt between the two men. Then gripping their cocks, she stroked them off as she alternately worked her mouth over one throbbing tool and then the other.

Dante was the first to blow, giving Lynn a mouthful of spunk before he grabbed his shaft and proceeded to unload the rest of his spew onto her face and chest, painting her with his milky seed.

Not to be outdone, while Lynn gulped on Dante's load, Lute jacked his cock until he too erupted, blasting streams of his own prodigious load onto Lynn until she glomped on his tool and filled her mouth with his viscous spew.

With her lovers grunting and moaning as they discharged their final rounds, a cum-covered Lynn grinned at Sofjia and laughed, knowing she looked like a complete slut.

"Oh, wow!" she said with a wide smile as cum drooled out of her mouth, "Oh, sweet Jesus!"

Then pouncing back onto their meat, she finished sucking the guys off one at a time, wiping their cocks across her face and tits, indulging in the absolute nastiness of it all.

Covered as she was in sweat and her lovers' juices, Lynn decided a dip in the lake was in order. So leading the parade of naked revelers, they scampered down to the lake and into the water.

Glad to join them to wash off her own layer of sweat and cum, Sofjia pulled Lute in for a long kiss as they bobbed in the lake. It'd been a full day and she was now ready to go and bed down with just him for the night.

Dante and Barbara were leaving the next day, and Lynn wasn't quite done with her hung stud, so while Lute and Sofjia retired to their room, Dante and Lynn returned to theirs. And soon after when Lute and Sofjia were quietly talking as they cuddled together in bed, they heard the sounds of raucous lovemaking starting up again in the room next door.

It was early the next morning when Denise was in the kitchen making coffee and Dante plowed through on his way out for a run. Coming up behind her as she stood at the counter, he hugged her and rubbed his cock against her ass.

"You're the best fuck of them all, you know that don't you?" he whispered in her ear as he massaged her soft tits through her light robe. And then lifting up her heavy breasts, he continued, "Having these big babies hanging in my face while you rode me was amazing. And if I hadn't just busted my nut in your sister-in-law, I'd be all yours."

"Her gain is my loss!" Denise chuckled as she reached around and squeezed his shaft that stretched down his thigh. Then after kissing her neck and giving her boobs one last squeeze, Dante was out the door.

Even though she suspected he'd said the same thing to the other ladies, Dante's comment made her smile nonetheless. She'd had lots of fun that night they'd spent together when he and Barbara first arrived. He was a passionate and demanding lover, and like Sofjia, she'd needed a day to recover from being reamed six ways to Sunday by his huge cock.

But now she had her mind set on another big cock. And as she turned the coffee pot on, she made a quick sweep past the two downstairs bedrooms to confirm their occupants were still sound asleep. Then after going up the stairs and finding a freshly fucked Lynn naked and asleep on the bed, her ass flushed and red from Dante's recent rampage, she closed the door and moved down to Lute and Sofjia's room.

Their door was partly open, and looking in she saw Sofjia was awake and reading a book while Lute lay face down next to her, fast asleep. Looking up, Sofjia gave Denise a warm smile and patted the bed, indicating she should come join her.

Closing the door, Denise slid in next to the young vixen and whispered "Good morning" and then nuzzled in close for a long soft kiss.

When they finally broke off, Sofjia said softly in her lilting accent, "Lute and I talked about you last night."

"Uh huh, and just what did you say about me?"

"Well, we agreed that you're a really sexy woman and a wonderful lover."

"Okay, I like hearing that. But isn't this all really just too strange?" she asked, looking questioningly into Sofjia's clear brown eyes, "Don't you think we should just cool it and behave like normal people?"

"I find normal people really boring, and repressed. You're the happiest and nicest people I know."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. And you all really love each other, and you've made me feel really loved too."

"Well, we do love you. But isn't all of this sex just too much?"

"Not for me. I think it's great."

"And what do you think about what happened with Lute and me yesterday? A mother and son getting nasty like that, isn't that shameful?"

"Did it feel shameful?"

"No, it felt natural, and really exciting."

"Yes, that's the way it seemed to me too."

"So, what if it were to happen again? And what if Lute and I didn't stop at kissing? What if we were to, you know, go deeper?"

"Well, Lute and I have an understanding about our relationships, as long as no one gets hurt, it's all good."

"Yeah, I like that."

Hearing their voices, Lute had awakened and laid still, listening. But now he rolled over and slid next to them. And without saying a word, he leaned over and gave his girlfriend a long kiss, and then he did the same with Denise. And that's how it all began.

With the soft morning light filtering through the curtains, Sofjia helped Denise slip out of her robe and then positioned her on the bed between Lute and her, their naked bodies touching without any shame or doubts.

Their lovemaking continued at a slow and tender pace, with Lute and Sofjia sharing Denise between them, exploring her body with their hands and mouths. And while Sofjia ran her tongue and lips over Denise's fleshy breasts, Lute slid down and put his head between her parted legs, gradually kissing his way through her inner thighs until his mouth finally reached the fleshy lips of her dark red pussy.

"Oh, god, yes!," Denise moaned as Lute's tongue slid across her labia, sending a chill down her spine that nearly made her cum. She'd had many lovers in her life, and done her share of threesomes, but this was all new and different. It was like Lute and Sofjia were slowly and sensually unwrapping a gift, and that gift was her body.

Sofjia was now holding her tits and rubbing them softly against Denise's, letting their nipples touch together as she encircled her lover's areolas, first with her tits and then with her tongue. Then moving up, she placed her luscious melons atop Denise's face, enveloping her in their fleshy goodness as her boyfriend continued sliding his tongue along her pussy, tasting the first flushes of Denise's vaginal juices, its flow increasing as she grew more aroused.

"Do you want him inside you now?" Sofjia whispered as she slowly raked her nipple across Denise's lips, "Are you ready?"

"Oh, god, really? Wouldn't that be terribly wrong?"

"Not as long as no one gets hurt, remember? But you'd have to tell Charlie, right?"

"Yes, we don't keep secrets from each other. At least not usually. I've already told him what happened yesterday with Lute, and he wasn't surprised. He said it was inevitable. And Jack said he was surprised it hadn't happened sooner"

"Yeah, that sounds about right."

But while the two ladies were having their quiet conversation, Lute had continued working over Denise's pussy, and now she gasped as he started sucking on her clit.

"Oh, god, yes," she said in a husky voice, knowing that having Lute's huge cock inside her was indeed inevitable. And the sooner the better.

But Sofjia had one more thing to add. "So here's what Lute and I decided last night. We think it's fine for you two to have sex, but only if I'm part of it too. That just feels right to us. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, I agree. That feels right to me too."

"Cool", Sofjia said as she leaned down and gave Denise another long kiss. And as their tongues intertwined, Lute moved up and slowly rubbed his cock across Denise's pussy before easing it inside her.

"Oh, my god!" Denise moaned as she felt his huge cock slide into her cunt. And this time, whether out of relief or passion, she came immediately, her pussy gushing a flood of juices that left a sizeable wet spot on the bed.

"Yeah, baby, cum for us," Sofjia said as they continued to kiss, "Cum for us!"

And cum she did, with Lute driving his cock deep inside her she continued to climax, shocked at what was happening but unable to close her opened floodgates.

With Denise's pussy now a bog of lust and love, Lute pushed her legs farther apart as he continued working his member in and out of her gushing tunnel. And as he did, Sofjia moved down to suck on her tits and rub her clit, which only added to their lover's climactic fervor.

"Oh, my god, oh, oh, oh! Yes! Yes!" Denise moaned, "Oh, fuck yes!"

If she'd had her wits about her, Denise would have been completely embarrassed by what was happening. She rarely came like this, and especially not at the same moment her partner entered her. This was definitely a first. But it was also a first in other more life-altering ways.

So rather than shy away from the moment, she plunged into it and let Lute and Sofjia have their way with her. Which they did tenderly and lovingly, covering her in kisses until Lute finally groaned and unleashed his own prodigious load, filling Denise's already sodden cunt with his own vast spew.

After Lute slid off Denise, she again lay between her two young lovers while they all scanned each other's faces and smiled, nuzzling in for soft post-coitus kisses.

Since they'd first met six months, Lute had introduced Sofjia to many new experiences, and not all of them sexual. So as she looked at her lover and his mom and reflected on what had just taken place, she saw they were all now living in a dramatically altered reality. And she was pleased to be a part of the intriguing bond that had just been established in Lute's family.

For Denise, this had been the culmination of something she'd suspected was coming for quite some time. And now that the spell had been broken, she felt a huge surge of relief. And thanks to Sofjia, who was both beautiful and wise beyond her years, she could move on with her life, and make love with whomever she desired without shame or regrets.

And for Lute, as he watched the sun's rays slip through the curtains and bathe his lovers' bodies in morning light, it was a new day. Lying naked beside two of his three favorite women, with the third set to arrive tomorrow, he knew more exciting possibilities lay ahead in the coming days.

12