Family Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
Dad’s Loss, My Gain.
3.4k words
4.55
69.8k
93
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hideous feeling watching mom brought low by a shitty man like my father. When he eventually left I was glad even though the man doing the leaving was my biological parent and his wife, my mom doing the staying, wasn't.

"I miss him already, baby."

"It's called Stockholm Syndrome, mom. Dad's leaving is the best thing that could happen to you... to us, actually."

"He's your real father, Simon."

"Yeah, I know. Fuck him. You're the only parent I've ever known."

They never married because dad wasn't a commitment kind of guy but, that didn't stop him hanging around Claire for seventeen years after arriving in her life with a baby, me aged three and my sister, a year older.

Now, be honest... you probably think I'm about to fuck mom, don't you? In fact, I'm betting you want me to. I mean, I could, because she's neither my blood relative nor legal status to me.

But I'm not going to.

I'll wait for my sister to visit because we swore after dad left, we'd fuck mom together. The weird thing is, she wasn't my father's daughter. Alice was his brother's daughter, my cousin, which... hmm... is also legal.

This is one fucked up confession, but I hope you'll follow the story carefully, clearly understanding everyone's relationship within the wicked web.

My gentle seduction of mom began with dinner at a French bistro on main street. Mom was reasonably wealthy from owning the local lumber yard, a family inheritance. I managed the company since I was a teenager under her tutelage and now, at twenty years old, I knew the business inside out.

"Why have you brought me here tonight, Simon?"

"You like French food, mom and I wanted to do something nice."

"I like Netflix, wine from the fridge, and a warm blanket to hide under, too, sweetheart."

"You're not hiding any more mom. After dinner we're going to the cabin and there you'll relax, ready to return revived."

"A three hour drive away?"

"Yeah. Do you want to see Alice?"

"Of course."

"She's meeting us at the cabin. We've arranged this weekend especially for you."

"Oh. Okay. I'm guessing this is some kind of intervention because dad left?"

"Something like that, yeah."

I felt excited because I knew something mom didn't. I was trying to seduce her because I wanted that woman so badly I could almost taste her pussy on my lips and tongue.

She had no idea I had the hots for her. The crusty residue on my sheets mom thought she'd been ignoring when I was a teenager was actually the cum that escaped her knickers that I used in masturbation.

I was being a gentleman because this wasn't a wham bam thank you ma'am moment. Claire would be mine, and I would prove myself as the man worthy of her love. Alice wanted mom too but only to tick another taboo off her list before moving on.

I was into mom for the long term.

I struggled with enormous sexual frustration through dinner while mom slowly enjoyed a medium rare ribeye. She'd missed out on her thirty-fifth birthday celebrations a month ago, being mid way through a breakup with dad so this whole setup was overdue.

Mom wore blue jeans like a stripper on a night out in a cowboy bar. I never understood how she got in and out of those skin tight, spank bank denims, but when she did, pulling on brown leather fuck me boots over the top made me hard.

Mom noticed my state of arousal one time and, to make matters worse, while pulling on those damn mid thigh length boots she turned around, spread her legs a little wider and showed me how it's possible to go commando in jeans.

I checked my messages and read one from Alice confirming she was raring to go.

"We'll have to leave for the cabin soon, mom. Alice has everything ready. The fire is lit and a great weekend beckons."

"Okay, sweetie. I'm really enjoying this adult company between us. It's such a shame you can't join me in a drink."

"Perhaps when we get to the cabin."

She'd drunk a half carafe of South African Stellenbosch red by the time we left. It was moms favourite tipple and helped her relax and snooze during our drive into mountains where she'd bought a beautiful lodge five years prior.

I had the window down for fresh air to make sure I didn't fall asleep. Mom slid sideways and, lucky for me, her head flopped into my lap where her ear gently massaged the growing erection I felt.

My attempts to move her back up into the passenger seat were fruitless because she just slid back down. She was tired and relaxing for the first time in months. Who was I to shift her away and spoil that?

The drive was difficult going because mom's head pressed hard against my cock. At some point, resultant from her great comfort, one hand rested on my knee, cupping the joint and stroking gently as though I were a lover. I was bursting to fuck her and knew the pre-cum in my pants would soak through.

I wound up the driver's side window, without realising it was an error immediately.

Mom woke with an upright jerk as the truck jolted over a few solid ruts when I left the tarmac road, taking a dirt trail leading to our wooden lodge.

"Sorry sweetie, I feel so reassured in your company. I can't wait to see Alice too."

"It's okay mom. We'll have a great weekend."

She fixed her hair in the truck vanity mirror, shrugging off a weary demeanor caused by her awkward sleeping position.

"Maybe this weekend is just what I need Simon. A fresh start is long overdue."

"Long overdue?"

"Me and your dad haven't been a real couple for ten years, sweetie. I just couldn't leave you and Alice with him. The fighting you've witnessed for the last two years was regrettable, but it was the only way he'd have it in the end."

"You knew a breakup was coming?"

"Years ago, son. We haven't been behaving as husband and wife for a decade. Dad went elsewhere for sex."

I chewed on that thought and its obvious consequences for a few minutes in silence. Mom gripped my hand, kissed the back of it and entwined her fingers in mine.

"Thank you for doing this, son."

She let go of my hand and I fell silent again. Mom was more available than I'd imagined and her disconnect with dad was far greater than I'd initially believed.

"What's that odd musky smell, honey?"

It's my fucking cum.

"I dunno, maybe it's something we passed by that snuck in through the vents. I'll open my window."

The smell cleared quickly but I thanked my lucky stars we were near to the cabin because if I closed the window, the smell mom hardly recognised would return in full lewd force.

"I see no lights on at the cabin. I'll call Alice."

"Leave it, sweetie. She's probably nodded off. I see a glow from the fireplace through the front windows anyhow."

I parked up, closed the window and leapt out from the truck, running around to mom's side, opening her door. She slid out, wrapping her arms around my neck, descending the considerable drop carefully and without falling awkwardly.

"Sorry, mom."

"For gripping my ass, honey? It's better than me falling on rough ground. You were always a delicious gentleman and delightful child."

Her pupils were somewhat dilated from the alcohol, and I felt awkward, lingering too long before releasing her. I prayed mom hadn't felt my erection through the jeans I wore.

My phone vibrated so I hung back while mom went to open the cabin.

I went to buy a few essentials. Everything is fired up inside the cabin, I'll see you soon.

Okay, cool. Mom's chilled.

I grabbed our cases and followed her into the cabin. As she'd correctly noticed, a log fire was blazing, bathing the whole living room in a soft glow that flickered across timber walls. She went around the place lighting candles before opening a bottle of wine and setting two glasses beside it.

"That was Alice messaging. She's getting a couple of things in and she'll be here soon."

"Awesome. Fucking hell, son, it's great to be here, right?"

"Yeah, mom."

"I'm showering. See you in ten minutes."

She seemed so relaxed that I could scarcely believe it. I fetched another wine glass, knowing Alice would need some social lubricant to move our seduction along. I poured my glass half way, sipped and enjoyed the calming warmth of an incredible ruby Cabernet Sauvignon while connecting my phone to a bluetooth Bose surround sound speaker.

I selected Ella and Louis, knowing mom was a jazz fiend and would love their combination sultry tones. After thirty seconds I heard her singalong from the shower.

The bathroom door opened and mom's head poked out.

"Can I have a towel please, baby?"

"Yeah. Give me a second, mom."

I spotted Alice's holdall in the laundry room, smiling because I hadn't seen my cousin in such a long time. The towels stacked on a shelf were fresh and fluffy, so I knew she'd been and sorted that out earlier. I selected a massive bath size and knocked the bathroom door.

Mom slipped her hand around and I passed over a towel, noticing a beautiful pair of breasts in the mirror reflection.

When I went back to the living room, everything was set for a great evening. My plan was to wait until the next day to make a move, after hiking and kayaking on a nearby lake. I wouldn't deploy alcohol because that might be misconstrued as coercion.

I'll explain how I really feel and see what reaction mom has.

Mom surfaced with wet hair and wearing an old t-shirt.

"That's one of mine."

"It was set out on the bed for me by Alice and even had a note on it. Blame her baby. In the meantime, how about sharing that wine and turning the jazz vibe up a little."

I was getting flashes of her upper thighs as the t-short moved and they were tantalising. I felt sure mom wasn't wearing panties, so decided to shower for as long as it took Alice to arrive to avoid fumbling with a silly move and losing all hope.

"I'm showering, mom."

"Alice just messaged me, Simon, she'll be another ten minutes."

Thank fuck.

Alice and I had fooled around a few times since my eighteenth. It hadn't gone past a hand job for her on me, but at least she might do that tonight by way of some much needed light relief.

I'd been fortunate that my cousin had allowed me to practice pussy licking extensively over several years. The girls I subsequently dated loved it and couldn't understand how I'd become so accomplished in cunnilingus. If they knew Alice's slit was my nightly training patch, they would have a fit.

I enjoyed an invigorating shower, washing every crevice and behind my foreskin. I considered a sneaky wank but the thoughts of Alice, her long blonde hair, blue eyes and tight fist grip deterred me.

I dried myself carefully, pulled on a pair of shorts and rejoined mom who was swaying seductively to a wonderful world in the middle of our living room. The light caught her shape and beauty perfectly and I wondered how fucked up my father was to ignore such elegance inside and outside.

She smiled, beckoned and pulled me close for a dance, sharing her wine with me.

"Where's Alice?"

"No idea, babe."

We settled down in front of our log fire. Mom looked so warm, soft and desirable that I had to push my erection down into the shorts that could barely contain them.

"Will you be eating this tonight, Simon?"

Mom was sat two feet away from me when she stretched her legs wide open, allowing the t-short to move aside. The most beautiful, moist, swollen, alabaster smooth pussy pouted at me, begging for my tongue.

"Mom!"

"Might you call me Claire, please Simon."

"B-b-b-but!"

"Is this not what you wanted, darling? I can put her away if you'd prefer."

"Y-y-y-yes, I mean no, don't put away."

"Are you coming in for a taste, then?"

"What's going on mom... I mean, Claire?"

"You and me, baby. You thought to seduce me tomorrow but all along it was the other way around."

"You planned this?"

"With Alice's help, yes."

"Where is Alice?"

"At home. She was never staying here. I just asked her to get everything set up, light the fire, get some food and wine in, so I could fuck you."

"Why?"

"So we could start a relationship that I believe both of us want. Alice tells me you want that."

"Oh jesus."

"Isn't that what you wanted, honey?"

"That's exactly what I wanted."

"So, go ahead and take what I want you to have,baby"

"You want me, Claire?"

"Only since you turned eighteen Simon. Let's be very clear about that."

I was stunned into silence while she steadfastly presented the most gorgeous pussy I'd ever seen. Claire continued sipping her wine, smiling seductively at me, waiting patiently.

"I was your first, Simon."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember when you got drunk on your eighteenth?"

"Yeah."

"You had a girl in your bed and both of you fell asleep?"

"Yes."

My heart thumped like rolling thunder while lightning ignited my mind, diminishing any inhibitions I had left.

"When she left in the early hours, I came in to make sure you were okay. I sucked your cock right there, swallowing everything. It was so fucking big and solid, dangling out of the duvet I couldn't resist. You thought the girl was there, but it was me."

"Holy fuck, mom."

"Claire. I strongly suggest we get used to that new habit."

"Sorry Claire."

"And when you went to Jess's bar and used the glory hole. That was me too. Jess knows you fucked me that day."

"Oh my god, Claire."

"So, why not return the favour and take what's rightfully yours. After all, the only cock I've had in ten years is yours, and that's been some time ago. I'm sure to be very tight inside."

I gave up any attempt at pretending I wasn't all in and crawled forwards until Claire's hands guided me by the ears to where I could lick her pussy.

It felt like she was anointing me when my tongue plowed along her creamy furrow. I licked and sucked Claire's labia feeling a trembling excitement through her soft tissues. She raised her ass to offer me better access and I sucked harder, wanting to please and win her favour, while enjoying the flavour of the most exquisite pussy I'd ever licked.

On her clitoris, I sucked the slimy pearl out of its protective hood while she moaned like a whore.

"I love you, Simon."

"I love you too, Claire."

I bathed her clitoris in my saliva, squeezing its hard, swollen rawness between my lips while flicking the end gently from side to side, then up and down.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs, enjoying the heat of the crackling log fire on my back while pulling Claire's pussy further inside my mouth. She bucked around, jerking her ass high, then slamming down while pulling my face almost inside her.

"Make me cum, sweetheart."

"Will you sit on my face and dominate me please, Claire?"

I saw real, true love flicker across her face when I stared up and asked for what I desired most in the world. She rolled over seamlessly until my head was planted on the floor and she straddled atop me, with bulging, drenched cunt lips an inch from my mouth.

Claire sat down gently, allowing me full access to both holes and all the fleshy delight each one offered. Her quadriceps held her in position while she rocked and rolled, back and forth, making sure I could feed wherever I wanted.

Licking Claire's anal whorl almost made me shoot my load and she saw my discomfort, leaning forward momentarily to whip off my shorts.

Knowing I'd already fucked her drove my taboo senses wild, but that was nothing compared with the sensation of her tongue on my glans as she cleaned off a thin veneer of pre-cum.

When Claire sucked my nine inch rigid cock, I prised her ass cheeks apart and stuck my tongue as far inside her cunt hole as possible, licking and harvesting the cream, pooling there.

I flicked Claire's clitoris hard, dragging it from side to side until she squirted ejaculate that sprayed the back of my throat. I gulped and swilled my mouth around with her warm, salty, hormonal nectar while she rubbed my asshole, sucking my cock so hard I couldn't hold back.

Claire swallowed my semen as if it were the most natural and desirable thing she could do. I held nothing back, letting her slide a finger inside my ass to milk my prostate until every drop of seed was discharged.

She rose up and sat high on my face like a queen on her throne or a lady riding her stallion.

"With any luck, one day you'll want to make me pregnant and I can enjoy knowing I'm growing our shared life inside me."

I cleaned Claire's pussy while she shuddered down from climax ridge on the end of my tongue. She rolled off, kissed me deeply, setting my mouth, tongue and soul on fire. When she stood up, offering me a hand, I knew my love for her was absolute.

"That's your initiation done, sweetie. Shall we retire to bed where you can fuck me?"

"Of course. I just need to-."

"Don't worry, I brought pills too. Enough for the whole weekend and a few days beyond if we can stay on. Don't forget, I've been planning this for a long time, Simon."

I carried Claire into our bedroom and she draped her arms around my neck, planting soft kisses on my lips, cheeks and down my neck, licking tantalisingly.

In bed, we kissed like lovers on a first date, which somehow we were but weren't because she'd already sucked and we'd fucked with me unknowing. When my cock slid deep inside her tight pussy hole, Claire bit her bottom lip, squeezing the most delightful expression out to encourage me.

"You're stretching my pussy so wide, Simon. Please don't stop."

"You feel like a velvet glove inside. Tight, soft and warm."

"It's your new home, sweetie, and you can play inside there anytime you like. I mean absolutely anytime."

I fucked her gently because it had been a few years since I was last inside Claire's creamy slit and many prior to that since dad had fucked her. When I bottomed out inside, balls deep, her eyes were ablaze and bulging.

"That's deep."

"Can I cum inside you please, Claire?"

"Always, sweetheart."

She raked my chest with sharp fingernails, wrapping her legs around my waist, spurring both heels into my ass cheeks. When I thrust my solid cock deep inside Claire's tight cunt, she pushed back using her hips, just enough to make sure my shaft bounced gently off her cervix.

When I shot my load inside her tight slit, she pumped her heels into my ass, driving my cock deep. Her orgasm lit Claire's eyes causing my heart to soar as I satisfied her.

She screamed, I moaned and my cock twitched, dribbling whatever semen my body had created since she'd emptied it.

Claire dragged my head downwards, stared into my eyes with unconditional love and kissed me more passionately than at any point in my life. Billions of synapses went supernova, exploding in my head like fireworks that forged a mystical link between me and my new girlfriend.

When I slumped down on Claire, writhing and sweaty as a beast, she enveloped me in herself, giving freely the love I was so desperate for, from a woman who knew me absolutely.

As we bathed in a warm, loving afterglow, Claire's breasts heaved underneath my head and I sucked gently on her nipple, enjoying their increasingly bulbous nub with engorged areola.

"I want this so badly, Claire."

"Me too, Simon. I'm so pleased we had the same idea."

"You got there first, though."

"As I should, sweetie."