Family Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom's Perspective.
2.1k words
4.59
20.7k
45
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire's Point Of View

Every time Simon woke through the night, I fucked, sucked him or provided an extensive feeding from my pussy. I'd never experienced a man so willing to clean up his own mess and enjoyed that every time he grinned lasciviously at me before kissing his way down to my creamy pussy.

"You'll have to work harder on addressing me as Claire son... sorry, Simon. We'll both have to work on that."

"I really like the naughty feeling it gives me, mom."

"Me too sweetie, but if we are to go public at some point, holding hands, perhaps kissing, it's going to seem very odd if you call me mom."

I slid a coffee across the marble kitchen work surface. He saw the chocolate sprinkled love heart and grinned. I felt his happiness was complete, as was mine. My daughter, Alice was delighted when I messaged her while Simon enjoyed his coffee.

Was it a success?

More than you can imagine.

My brother fucked you?

Several times. More in one night than I've ever been taken in a single week.

I knew he would. I said you worried about nothing.

I told him about sucking his cock and the glory hole fuck.

You're such a slut, mom. Well done. I wish you guy's nothing but happiness.

Thank's sweetie.

"Who are you messaging mo... sorry, Claire?"

"Alice. Your sister wants all the sordid details."

"She played a double agent perfectly."

"I swore her to secrecy, Simon. Making a play for you romantically was a big risk for me, but I love you so much, I had to try."

"Is that what this is mom? Romance?"

"Would you mind asking Claire, sweetie?"

"Sorry... is this romance to you, Claire?"

"Yes. Isn't it the same for you?"

It was a moment of truth for me, and my heart skipped a beat. My entire motivation to this point was based on having fallen for a man I'd loved very differently all his young life. If Simon rejected me, I'd be crushed.

He slid off the kitchen stool and walked across, gathering me in his arms. When Simon's lips brushed against mine, I felt the man I loved melt into me. When his tongue invaded my mouth, sparks flew like a foundry pouring molten steel and I softened.

"I love you, Claire. I hope you don't mind, but I have to fuck you again."

"Mind? Never, Simon. My pussy is yours to have, lick and play with anytime you like."

"Right here then?"

"Right here Simon, sweetie."

He gently lifted me onto the wooden stool he'd vacated and rolled up my t-shirt.

"No knickers?"

"I was expecting a visitor, roughly nine inches long and very hard."

"I am those things."

"I know."

I stroked his enormous cock as I had done on my son's eighteenth birthday, remembering how I couldn't resist sucking it to completion, taking his first load on man seed.

"I'd like to shower after you fuck me this time, Simon."

"No clean up for me?"

"Up to you entirely."

I drew his lovely cock in closer to my cunt, wrapping my legs around his waist in a sign I wouldn't ever let go unless he willed it. We gazed deeply into each other's eyes and I saw the true romantic love, the one I'd hoped for, blazing all the way from his dilating pupils to his pulsating heart.

I held a palm to his chest and enjoyed the thudding of a heart I'd felt as a child cradled in my arms.

When his cock nestled between two pouting, already well fucked labia, I wrapped my arms around his neck, passing up all control to Simon. As he slid his solid, veiny cock deep inside my desperately willing cunt, his eyes lit up, and I enjoyed the passion he clearly had for me.

"Fuck me real good please, baby."

"I will mom."

"Claire."

"We're inside and nobody is about."

"Good point, son."

He stretched my gaping pussy hole wider, although I was a little sloppy inside, him having given me too little time in between fuck sessions to return to normal. I felt my pussy was engorged and imagined he must feel the soft, stretched feeling of a cunt well plundered.

"You feel soft inside, mom."

"I wondered if you'd notice. Yours is the biggest cock to grace the inside of my cunny hole, baby."

"Your pussy is still tight inside, though."

"I do pelvic floor exercises, baby. I'll do more from now on since it seems I'm going to be fucked a great deal more often."

"You definitely will."

He slid his cock deeper inside my aching hole and I tapped my forehead gently on his until Simon was balls deep, massaging my cervix with his glans. I French kissed him with an overwhelming explosion surging through my body combining love, desire and delight in a flow of hot lava as my cunt clenched tightly against his shaft.

Simon gripped my ass cheeks tightly, prising them wide open while drawing my pussy onto his cock with each thrust inside me. I felt my puckered whorl rub against the wood and promised to clean that later.

"You'll fuck me in the ass when you're ready, son?"

"Yes, of course. Will I be the first, mom?"

"Yes, baby. You'll be the first to get me pregnant too if you'd ever like to."

He jerked his head backwards and gazed into my eyes. I felt his cock explode balls deep inside me, flooding my reproductive organs with potent baby making seed.

"That would be my greatest joy, Claire."

"Me too, Simon. It looks like we successfully made that leap across the taboo line."

"I'm cumming inside you now."

"I feel your cock, jerking and twitching inside me. Your warm semen makes me feel secure and happy, sweetheart."

"Fuck, Claire. This is so right, right?"

"Yes baby, it is."

I felt our connection grow. Although there would always be some lingering feelings of motherhood, the boyfriend with his cock lodged balls deep inside my cunt was the man I wanted forever.

The taboo that constrained me for years was broken and, although there might be difficulty explaining our new union, I finally felt free and saw that he did too.

"Shower?"

"Must you, mom?"

"I like to be clean, honey."

"Ready for the next time?"

"Whenever and wherever, Simon. I'm yours to have as you please."

"Mine to love, mom."

"Yes, son."

I showered alone and felt pleased because I needed some time to process. When my son was a baby, he felt no less mine than had he been my biological copy. I still felt some guilt but knew that would be assuaged as we worked through old concepts of mother and son, adopting new ones of girlfriend and boyfriend, hopefully more.

Much more.

Wrapped in a large bath towel we snuggled in front of the fire, sharing the breakfast pancakes he'd made. I fed him, which felt weird for obvious reasons, but after the third, that feeling subsided.

"Shall we go for a walk, Simon? The trails are excellent around here."

"I'd love to, mom."

It'll take time.

"Should I wear jeans or a skirt?"

It was a simple question checking whether he'd want access to my pussy or not. I delighted in his enjoyment of our slutty dynamic, knowing the answer already.

"Skirt, without, if that's okay, mom."

"Of course, sweetheart."

I dressed in a knee length lightweight cotton summer skirt, checking my legs and ass were sufficiently framed to be irresistible when walking ahead up an incline.

"You're so gorgeous, Claire."

"You're a catch too, Simon. Not just in beauty but in mind and soul too."

"Shall we?"

He was such an attentive boyfriend, opening doors, allowing me to pass ahead, then gripping my hand or wrapping an arm around my waist. I had intended coaching him lovingly, to help create the best version of the man I'd already mentored through childhood.

"What sort of relationship would you like to have, Simon?"

"That's a difficult question to answer."

"Try, sweetie."

We were hiking up a steep ridge and I was in front. His stare bored a hole in my already gaping pussy tunnel. A rivulet of shame zig zagged down my thigh as a familiar warming of my stomach signified an arousal that my boyfriend would take care of soon enough.

"I always enjoyed your love as a child, mom."

"I know, son."

I know where this is going... go on Simon, you can do this.

At the top of the ridge I turned around and stretched out a hand that wasn't needed. Simon took it anyway, smiling as though enjoying the touch and feel as I did.

He stumbled, or so I imagined, but really, he was playing a theatre out for my benefit.

"You're kneeling?"

"I want to answer your question from here."

"Why honey?"

"I want to be your knight to command as you please."

My psyche soared and I was lifted to the heavens, but needed to drill down to the heart of the matter.

"How does that work in deeds, Simon?"

"I want a wife led marriage please, Claire."

"A wi-."

Tears welled in my eyes when he flipped open and presented a beautiful solitaire diamond engagement ring.

"Will you marry me, Claire?"

I descended onto both knees, clasping his face softly in my palms, staring deeply into his eyes. When we kissed, the explosion of love absent from me and his dad engulfed me in a fire that I believed might burn until the universe died.

"Yes, yes... a thousand times, yes!"

I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing my fiancee lovingly, casting off any shadow of my previous life as his mother. He consumed me and prised my hand away, sliding his ring of commitment on my finger.

He was powerful and ascendent, lifting me onto his shoulders with me facing backwards, giving access to my cunt for his mouth. When both of my legs were draped over his shoulders, spurring his blades gently with my heels, Simon drank from me like a cup while I sat nine feet tall resplendent as a queen at my coronation.

I couldn't believe how stable my throne was as I sat on his face while he stood tall, both feet planted with two hands cupping my cheeks, prising them apart.

"Drink my nectar prince of my love."

"I love you with all of my heart, Claire."

He plowed my creamy slit with a tongue on fire, harvesting every drop of arousal that seeped from my gaping, well fucked hole. I couldn't believe how desperately I ground my clitoris gently into his nose while Simon sucked, licked and swallowed. I even managed to twist, dragging my slimy, hard pearl from side to side on him.

When I came in massive squirts of unicorn pee, I kissed the ring he'd bought to wed the wife he wanted. I knew Simon wanted me desperately, and on the right terms. My unwavering support would be his always, as would the mahogany hand brush I'd rarely spanked him with.

I came in a rolling mass of orgasm's that Simon swallowed while holding me tightly in place while he fed.

"Will you fuck me please, darling."

"Could you mount me, Claire?"

"Of course."

He lay on a carpet of dry leaves with a cock staring up at the sun that looked as well used as my cunt. His bulbous reddish, purple glans lathered up easily when I slid my slick, swollen crevice up and down his shaft.

I took him balls deep inside my cunt easily because he'd fucked me at least eight times since we'd crossed the taboo boundary. I clenched my pussy tight, milking his shaft.

"Will we have children, Claire?"

"Would you like to?"

"Yes. Definitely."

"You choose when, honey. I'll show you where my birth control is kept, and it's up to you to destroy it when you feel ready."

A wife led marriage was perfect for me, but coercion, control and cruelty were not tools of my leadership. The boy I loved, now a man would be my husband to love, honour and cherish while he obeyed from a place of devotion.

I fucked him like a jockey riding a Kentucky Derby winner, massaging his shaft, using what friction I could still find inside my cunt. When he came, I rocked back and forth vigorously, emptying his seed while locking my eyes on his.

As he settled down, I remained perched aloft my steed, enjoying the final twitches of an enormous cock and its magnificent owner.

"Claire?"

"Yes, darling?"

"I have an awkward question?"

"There are no awkward questions between us, Simon."

"Do you still have your mahogany hand brush?"

"I brought it with me to give you a proper induction if you wanted it, fiancee."

"I want it mommy."