Family Fun Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen felt her pussy clench. "Sit at my dressing table love, let's see what we can do."

Lola picked up the shucked off robe, folded it, placed it into her mom's hamper. It felt good putting it there, as if she'd stripped away something more than just a tired old robe. Then carefully walked to the chair Karen was proffering. She sat, gently, feeling... bursting inside. Her first ever primping, getting gorgeously girly with her mom. Her eyes felt moist. her throat tight. Small bright circles of red appeared on her cheeks.

Billy had never imagined his mom accepting his need to be Lola. Granted most of his family was, at that point... Very progressive. Off the charts really in terms of 'norms'. Dad had been out of the picture for a while, and from the stories Kathy told him after each of her visits with him and his live-in girlfriend... Dad was NOT a member of 'the moral majority'!

Mom though. Mom worked so hard just to - well. Not just exist but thrive. He'd never wanted to hurt her, or feel as if he'd ever disappointed her in the least. She was a rock! A rock star!

Lola didn't realize that her eyes were welling with tears...

"Shhhhh..." Karen said automatically. She'd seen the storm clouds on her Billy's face. Both of their emotions were running a little wild. There weren't rules for these things, when a son wanted so desperately to just be feminine, desirable.

It was a weird twist. This was the moment she'd always wanted with Kathy. Her only daughter. It never occurred, would never. "Let's make you beautiful" she said to break the mood, standing behind Lola, apprising her hair.

It was so much like her own the older woman thought. Same shade of blonde she had when in her twenty's. "You are going to turn heads young lady" Karen murmured as she brushed. "And with our matching complexions..." she held Lola's head between her hands. They both looked at each other in her mirror. "I think we're going to be quite the team when we talk with Kathy later."

Karen outlined her plan for later that evening, and the role she wanted Lola to play in it. She explained that it wasn't to punish Kathy for her helping Lola to emerge, rather it was to bring order back into the family. Kathy needed to be disciplined for excluding her mother from all the decision making that had taken place up to that morning.

"And a question for you hon" Karen asked. She'd turned the chair around and had been applying moisturizer to her 'daughters' face. "You said Tiffany was going to put a collar around your neck." She felt her lower sex clench, moisten as she kept her voice steady. "I want to do the same to you - for tonight - to drive the point home to Kathy you aren't hers." Oh fuck Karen thought... forget about feeling a little moisture between her lips. She'd better be careful or she'll be leaving puddles!

"I know exactly where Kathy keeps her things mommy" Lola said with a smile, that sexy fuzzy contralto making Karen want to shiver. "She's got a pink one she's taunted me with." Lola giggled. "Sis kept saying it was for me. It says "Sissy" in rhinestones."

Karen felt drips hitting her inner thighs hearing that. "Uhm! Okay, that's the one then. You're sure you're okay with it?"

Lola purred. "Oh mommy" she said. "I can't wait."

"Fuck" Karen thought. "On the floor Lola. Mommy needs another cum and your face needs more moisturizer."

Lola slid out of the chair. She wasn't told to so left the kimono on, but as she slid to the floor her fingers pulled the edges of the satin robe apart so her delicate breasts would be visible. Sliding down off the chair caused the hem of the robe to ride up her body, exposing her legs and inner thighs. She felt warm, her tummy had butterflies - it was romantic, heady, she felt so desirable.

Lola lay on her back, luxuriating in the thought that her mom would have access to every square inch of her. She'd wondered if her sister Kathy ever came through with that taunt about that pink cock cage. Kathy loved to tease her about getting one to keep her under control as she'd play with herself for her sister.

Kathy demanded that there'd always be a plug or other toy inside her bottom during their training sessions. And she'd been working on her deep throating skills with her sister as well, using a series of dildos. "When I look for the collar, I'll check for that too" Lola thought to herself.

Karen ripped her bathrobe off and straddled her - fuck what! Her boy, her 'daughter'? Fuck that she'd decided. Lola was the daughter she always wanted. Daughter! She sank to her knees and oh FUCK!! That tongue...

Lola felt wet drops as her mom brought her well furred pussy down to her lips. She savored them, the warmth in her lower belly spreading throughout her body. "I'm all mommy's" she thought, then shushed herself. She remembered her lessons from both Kathy and Tiffany. Lola was there to bring pleasure, and her Mommy's pussy was so delicious.

It wasn't just one. Or two. Karen felt the long dormant urges of the dominant rise from within her as she ground her pussy into Lola's face. And oh, but fuck was Lola just the most compliant thing... That tongue always licking, probing. Karen had moved but slightly and it was Lola's tongue thrusting into her butt hole that'd triggered her second gut wrenching orgasm.

This time, this third time. Karen had her fingers entwined into Lola's blonde hair - she was pulling the girl into her pussy, holding her in place as she rubbed her crotch across the pretty girl's face. Using it to masturbate with. Feeling the fierce urgent joy as her daughter's submissive tongue licked and lips pressed into sensitive flesh and...

After the third writhing, squirting "oh fuck the rug" orgasm Karen picked herself up off the floor. "Oh... fuck you are good" she muttered to her daughter Lola. She took a deep couple of breaths. "Let's see if we can repair the damage."

Lola got herself off the floor and back into the chair. Karen applied a vigorous toweling to Lola's hair, as well another careful brushing. A sniff - "Oh fuck do you smell like sex..." and Karen grinned at both of their images in the mirror. Primer, forget the concealer that kid's skin is so good it's wasted. Karen finished finally and standing back let Lola admire herself in the mirror. "Okay?" Karen asked softly.

Billy looked at his other self staring him back in the mirror. He was smitten, lost. The idealized girl he knew in his fantasies, his dreams, was finally there. "Oh" was all he could say. And that was that. He wasn't Billy. She was firmly Lola. She looked at her mom's reflection in the mirror and smiled gratefully.

Karen smiled back. "We don't have much time love. Clothes..." She helped her daughter with the bra - a bit of fitting, adjusting straps. The cups though were perfect for those petite champagne glass breasts her budding Lola had. The kimono off, the delicate lace panties were next.

"Wait mommy!" Lola didn't want to... "Let me get something." She got up quickly and went into Kathy's bedroom. The problems with Domme's Lola thought. They don't really worry about hiding things. Especially during a session with their sub. Lola rummaged around Kathy's stash. "YES!"

She went running back to her mommy's bedroom, breathlessly passing over two of the items she knew were needed. "There's more..." she gasped. Her pulse racing. The excitement, the utter joy!

Karen looked at the collar and then... "What?"

Lola smiled, two bright red spots on her flawless cheeks. "That's for... my... you know mommy. I'm in training, right? That's why I wear a bra. To keep it in... control. To be pretty!"

Karen looked at the pink plastic cock cage. Then at her son Billy. She seethed. Kathy! There will be stripes laid down by the end of the night!

"Mommy." It brought her back to the conversation. Lola was holding out something. "This is the important part." Lola felt as if she were floating, her heart was pounding, she felt as if she'd stepped into the middle of a tornado as her emotions ran rampant. "For you Mommy - if you want it - to be my Mistress. Please?" Karen's eyes focused on what was being held in Lola's fingers. A padlock key.

The moment burst a long-held wall and memories flooded Karen's memory. Years before, married to Bill Sr. Their swinging days, before they had the kids. Except as she found out it wasn't swapping his hot wife for a different one that got her husband all worked up; no, it was being a cuckold. And not just watching, oh no, there was more to it for him.

Karen found out that for Bill It was the humiliation of seeing other men fuck his wife that got his motor running. But just being in the same room with her as other men - men he brought home - filling and pounding his wife's pussy with their cocks wasn't enough.

No, it was his licking and sucking out all those other men's sperm from his wife's well fucked pussy that got ole Bill Sr's cock hard and throbbing. Like father like son.

To be fair Karen had had a blast. She liked cock, she loved being a cum dump, and if her hubby wanted to suck sperm from her cunt then it was all a win, right? Until Kathy. Yeah, that's when reality hit. Those nine months were hell. Well, yeah. More so due to another of her husband's little fetishes.

Fuck but Bill loved watching big black cock pound his wife's pussy.

Bill Sr. reveled in the humiliation of being the white bread suburban punk who brought home a black guy... or two... eventually a room full - to fuck his wife. Bill found his bliss as Karen punched her Queen of Spades card time after time.

And she'd gotten into it as well. Oh, fuck yeah. Feminists have no clue how liberating it is to have their husband groveling, sniveling over some red marks laid on his lily-white ass as he eagerly cleans out a couple of black guys sperm deposits from his equally white wife's stretched out pussy. Oh, fuck those guys knew how to fuck!

Karen never knew how Bill picked them. The guys had become a regular posse; she just never really wanted to know names. Faces, their cocks! Their bodies... those she had engraved in her mind. Oh yeah, and those video's that her fucking bitch of a daughter shared with her two sons.

She just wasn't quite sure how Bill would have reacted if their first kid wasn't his.

And deep down, Karen herself still wasn't sure. Kathy wasn't mixed race, but there were still other guys - rough, white, trailer trash guys - that Bill brought home as bulls who could have easily been the one to have knocked her up. She wised up with the twins though. Those boys were certainly sired by one Bill Sr, the stupid putz.

But that last party before giving birth to Kathy. She was what? Fuck so young - and well into her ninth month with her daughter. Feeling like a cow. She hurt all over, her tits had been growing, her ass was huge, almost as big as her belly. And Bill Sr. found a half dozen black guys from their posse to fuck the ever-living daylights out of her. And there was Bill, his eyes bright and shining. His eager mouth devouring every degrading drop of other men's cum that spurt in or on her. Karen shivered with the memory.

Then found herself blinking rapidly, bringing herself to the present. Oh Billy. Her little slutty scamp of an innocent soul. How could such a sweet boy make her life so complicated! She wanted her boys to marry, make her a grandmother. Her eyes focused on something shiny and bright. Through the fog of memories, the imaged resolved itself. A key.

"Yes." She heard the word and wondered? Oh god, did I just say that! Of course, I did! I need to... I need to be the one in control, to keep my sweet Billy safe. Surprised her fingers weren't shaking she plucked the key from Lola's hand, felt her mouth go to a smile.

And damn near dropped it with the stray thought that whispered itself into her consciousness. Bill Sr. made videos of their swinging days. He definitely recorded that gangbang just before Kathy was born. "Oh fuck, oh fuck... talk about Daddy issues" went roaring through Karen's mind.

Her smile never changed. "Let's finish getting you dressed Lola dear. You're going to have to help me with this." She'd allow the collar to slip down her hand as she held the pink cock cage in one and the key in her other. Karen held up the cage to Lola's eye level. Her voice stronger, commanding. "And then you'll attend to dressing me."

Lola looked downwards, joy, exultation, relief flooding her body. "Yes mo..." She grinned. "Yes Mistress."

12