Family Fun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like I said Kathy, there's no going back." Karen picked up the rattan cane from the top of the box and held her hands on both ends of it. She flexed it while her eyes were fixed on her daughter's. "This will be a short and effective discipline." She allowed the cane to straighten out. "I always found it so with your father." She smiled coolly.

Kathy looked at the cane in her mothers' hands. She turned her gaze back to the top of the chest. She trembled... The butt plug. The clamps. Kathy had always been the dominate in her relationships. She was also bi, not just bi-curious -- although lately she'd been wondering whether she was fooling herself by thinking she was bi and not a full blown lez. Her mom sexually dominating her? That was something she'd never thought about. She felt a warmth in her belly that was unexpected.

"Last chance Kathy. You can say no, but you'll need to move out."

Kathy stood still, her eyes blinking rapidly. To get out of the hole she'd dug for herself was intensely desirable. Staring at the implements her mother had laid out -- any other time she'd have backed out, felt things were going way too far. But where she was at that moment? It just felt -- right.

"I'm ready" she said very softly.

Lola stepped behind her sister. Curled her fingers into the bottom hem of her older sister's tee shirt. She felt butterfly flutters return to her tummy as she whispered "You're sure?" Seeing Kathy nod she lifted the tee shirt up -- then pulled it off her body.

Kathy dumbly moved her arms up, allowing Lola to strip her torso bare. The heat that'd started a moment before intensified -- her nipples hardened; she felt her heart speed up. The role reversal -- she knew what was expected of her. She'd demanded it often enough. She kept her gaze down as she felt Lola's fingers trace around her hips. That touch felt electric -- she took in a quick breath.

Lola's fingers went to the stud holding her jeans -- she felt herself step back into her sibling. Her jeans undone; the zipper pulled down... her labia felt flush, heavy, wet. She moaned quietly.

Karen had never before experienced sex with another woman. She had wondered about it; she'd felt attractions to other women in college but had instead spent all of her sexual energy with her ex. There were times she'd regretted her lack of experimentation. Watching Lola remove her daughters' clothes brought those wonderings to the fore -- she found herself looking forward to her first lesbian adventure.

Lola's heart pounded. For all her experience she'd never stripped a girl before. She found herself quivering, a feeling of arousal coursing through her body that was different from her other encounters. She'd tugged her sisters' jeans open, then slid her fingers along the warm skin of Kathy's hips and belly to the waistband of her sister's panties.

She was glad her Mistress caged her clitty. She felt it harden as she stripped her sister. The cage helped to remind her of her place.

Lola slowly slid down to her knees, pulling her sisters panties and jeans down off her hips as she descended. Lola always loved Kathy's ass -- it was full but muscular. She brushed her lips along one of her sisters' cheeks as she helped Kathy step out of her clothes.

Kathy felt Lola's lips brush along her ass and it sent a shiver through her body. She felt odd, and wondered if her girlfriends had had the same feeling at moments like this. Foremost was how easily she had surrendered control. She'd felt a huge feeling of relief that her mom hadn't freaked out about the situation, hadn't thrown her out.

And... she closed her eyes. How many other times had she done the same thing with her lovers? Gave them the choice to submit? Stranger still was -- she found she wanted the punishment. It would square things up. She knew her mom wouldn't hold her bad decisions and behavior over her head once it was over. More than that, she deserved to be punished.

Kathy heard her mom quietly tell her to back away from the couch and turn towards her. She did, keeping her gaze downwards. And when ordered to she put her arms out, palms up. She felt a quiver run through her body when the rattan cane was placed into her outstretched hands.

Threat, promise, fear, desire -- all that and more delivered to her and felt with that simple move.

The trembling of her body stopped, as with a quick intake of breath as she felt her sibling spread the cleft between her ass cheeks. When bidden she spread her legs -- leaned her upper torso forward. She closed her eyes when she felt Lola's tongue probe her bottom. Fuck.... her brother had taken to his training, knew exactly how to use his tongue she thought. She gasped when her little rosebud was invaded by a finger but knew to stand still.

She opened her eyes when she heard her mother tell her to. She focused them on the shiny steel butt plug Karen held in her fingers. "This used to be your fathers'" she was told. Kathy swallowed, nodded, submitting. "Good. Lola?" And with that she watched as her mother placed it into her siblings outstretched hand.

Karen blinked rapidly as she felt it touch her wrinkled anal opening, felt her eyes widen as it started to be inserted -- breathed through the initial discomfort as the bulb of it widened, opening her, spreading her anal ring wide. Almost cried out as she felt herself stretch... then the pleasure as she felt herself close over the invader.

Shit. She'd always insisted her lovers lick her ass. It felt wonderful; it was one of the ways she'd dominate them. And besides, she adored the attention her lovers paid to her bottom.

It was so strange this -- the same nerves but it was her that felt the humiliation, the submissiveness from the act. She smiled faintly at the pleasure from both the plug and her subservience.

"You can play with your sister but remember, if she cums you'll be punished next" Karen said to Lola.

Karen picked up the set of clamps that her ex had bought on a whim back when they were married. Three Clovis style clamps attached to a central ring by silver chains. She'd had such fun attaching them to him. Bob Sr. would get so -- compliant -- after she affixed the clamps to his nipples and then tease him as to where the third one would go. On his dick? Ball sack?

Karen held the set in her left hand. With her right she caressed one of her daughters' breasts. While not as large as her own they were full, with a sizeable heft. It felt... strange, sexy, exciting to touch Kathy like this. Her daughter obviously liked it as well. "You like girls more than boys don't you?" she asked and Kathy nodded.

Karen used her thumb and forefinger on Kathy's nipple -- it was already hard, the areola crinkled. Her daughters' lips parted slightly, the tip of her tongue brushing along her inner lower lip. Karen opened a clamp and affixed it to the nipple -- reveled in the slight moan that came out of Kathy's mouth.

She repeated her actions on her daughter's other breast. She took the cane from Kathy's still outstretched hands and handed it down to Lola, saying "Hold this".

Then taking her daughter Kathy's head into her hands pulled the younger girl to her, kissing her hard on her lips -- thrusting her tongue into the girl's pliant mouth. Fuck! Her own pussy was soaked. This was something she should have done years ago.

Kathy was understanding why her lovers preferred to be submissive. It was heady, erotic, this act of letting go of one's self. Of being used by another for their pleasure. Her mother's rough kiss caught her unawares as she was riding along with the sensations produced by the caressing of her breasts, the sliding of her siblings' fingers in and on her sex, the licking and light nibbling of the cheeks of her ass.

And that butt plug -- my god no wonder Nora loved it when she'd insert one into her! The clamps hurt -- a little -- but it added to the hotness in her lower belly. She hoped her mother would allow her to lick and kiss her pussy. That thought make her own vulva clench with pleasure. Loving that sex which brought her into the world... oh shit that was so hot to think about!

Karen pulled her face away from her daughter, pushed her back into Lola. She laughed. "That was very interesting." Her breasts felt -- she was aroused. Very much so. She held up the final clamp. "Do you know what the frenulum is Kathy?"

Kathy had been stunned by the sudden rough kiss then the equally sudden and rough separation. God, she thought. Mom's a natural at this. She blinked on hearing Karen's question. Frenulum? Wasn't that part of a guy's dick?

Her eyes locked on the shiny clamp. Her heart was racing, her respiration elevated. Her pussy... shit she had to be dripping all over Lola's fingers. Her mother continued.

"That's a very sensitive part of a man's cock. After I attached these to your dad's nipples" and Kathy felt a wave of pleasure as her mom gently tugged on the ones clamped to hers. "I'd clip this one onto his. The results were always entertaining."

Kathy was bewildered. Why this talk about dad? And guys dicks? Her nipples were beginning to hurt but maddeningly it seemed as if the pain was travelling down to her pussy... with the nerve impulse somehow getting translated into pleasure. She was soaking wet -- could feel it, hear it as Lola went from finger fucking her to just lightly stroking her clit -- her folds...

"Lola dear" she heard her mom say. It was funny, it sounded like her mom was beginning to recede into the background. "Spread open Kathy's cunt lips." Oh shit... The feeling of her sibling spreading her wide caused her to pant. Her sex was now the center of all her concentration.

"Okay..." Kathy felt fingers on her clit -- tugging it, pulling it from its protective folds roughly. When aroused her clit would become quite prominent -- a stray thought went through her mind. It was something that Nora was fascinated with. Kathy felt her hips buck as fingertips found the base of her clit, pinching... Then she cried out -- shit!! That's where the third clamp went to!

"Arms at your side" Karen sharply told her daughter Kathy. She'd observed her eldest child struggle with the -- sensations -- created after she'd affixed the third clamp. Karen had marveled at how aroused her daughter was, how wet her vulva had become. Well, truth be known she was feeling a bit 'swampy' herself!

Kathy straightened herself, willed her arms to her sides. The mix of pain with pleasure, with Lola continuing to slowly finger her, the licking and nibbling of her ass cheeks, was disorienting. She felt lighter, a little dizzy as if she wasn't getting enough air. All concerns and problems had melted away, her sole focus was on the present.

Lola smothered her older sister's ass cheeks with another round of light, worshipful kisses. She remained on her knees, her one hand on Kathy's thigh to steady herself, her other teasing and playing with her sisters awesomely wet pussy. Her erect clitty hurt due to the cage it was in, but it was a good hurt she'd come to realize. She'd set the rattan cane on the floor when she spread her sister's pussy wide for her mother, and it laid there next to her.

Lola heard her mommy quietly call her name and stopped. "Stand next to me." Reluctantly she removed her fingers from her sisters pretty pussy and wondered if mommy would be cross if she tasted those delicious juices. She stood up and brought her fingers to her mouth and waited until her mom gave her permission.

"Oh fuck" Karen thought. Her slutty scamp. Lola was standing behind Kathy but holy fuck! Her hand was soaked. Not too surprising considering -- she knew that at the very least the tops of her thighs were wet. Kathy likely has the same traits she thought. And it was obvious what Lola wanted -- "Stand next to me first."

Lola stepped around Kathy and stood next to her mom, then turned to face her sister. She brought her soaked fingers to her mouth -- Kathy's eyes fixed on them suddenly. Lola delicately licked the thick fragrant juices from her fingers and Kathy moaned. "Be a good sister and share" Karen admonished. Lola nodded and stepped towards her older sister-- holding her hand up between them. She felt Kathy's tongue on her fingers... they both lapped away.

Her daughters occupied Karen turned to face Lola's side, unsnapped the criss-cross tie around her neck and laid it on the back of the sofa. Next, she slowly unbuttoned her younger child's blouse. The erotic tension ratcheted higher as her fingers descended, finally tugging the blouse out from Lola's skirt and undoing the last button.

"Step back" she said huskily and Lola obeyed. She stuck her first and second finger into her mouth and smiled at her sister while her mom unclasped then unzipped her skirt. Removing the now clean fingers from her mouth she put her arms out allowing Karen to remove the blouse from her upper body -- then felt her skirt slide down off her hips onto the floor.

She reveled in the lusty gaze from her older sister as Kathy took in her slim body, the pretty all lace white bra that covered her small delicate breasts. Kathy's eyes wandered down, taking in the slightly rounded belly, then the equally pretty lace boy short panties Lola was wearing.

Kathy shuddered as she watched her mom disrobe her sibling. Confusion clouded her mind -- the visual of her brother Billy wearing such delicate and beautiful lingerie -- shit he... she? Was so sexy... She was finding that she couldn't keep her thighs still; she was squirming, shifting her weight, pressing and rubbing her thighs together, then relaxing them. The plug in her ass, the clips on her nipples and clit were driving her crazy.

Karen finished removing as much clothing as she wanted from Lola. She stood behind her and caressed the girl's shoulders, moving her hands slowly along her child's body as her older daughter watched. "Lola gave herself to me Kathy, asked me to be her Mistress." Her hand moved down along the curve of Lola's belly, her fingertips resting lightly along the waistband of the lace panties she was wearing.

Lola was breathing hard as her Mistress stroked her body. But she kept her eyes locked on her sister Kathy's face. She gasped as her Mistresses fingers slid into her panties and rested along the root of her engorged clitty. She closed her eyes then, sighed, smiled. She heard Karen say into her ear "Now go to the couch so you can hold your sister's hands."

Kathy watched as Lola left their mothers embrace, then walk around to the front of the couch. She was feeling odd -- time continued to crawl, and she was feeling oddly detached from the scene. She heard talking but it seemed as if it were from a distance. She had to struggle to concentrate. And the room felt cold...

Karen had given a command to Kathy and was looking at her daughter. She seemed distant. She called out sharply "Kathy". Seeing her eldest respond she continued. "Pick up the cane. Turn to face Lola."

She watched as Kathy went to turn, then stop. Her daughter blinked her eyes then looked down to the floor. It took longer than expected for her to lean over -- she seemed clumsy, appeared almost to fall over, as if she'd had too much to drink -- then pick up the cane.

Kathy straightened up jerkily then turned, holding the cane in her left hand. She brought her eyes towards Lola; she felt odd, sort of floating, as if she were drunk.

"Step back Kathy." She did. "Spread your legs." She took a moment, then did so. Her muscles seemed to not respond, she felt clumsy, robotic. "Lean into the back of the couch. I'll take the cane from you." Kathy complied, felt the warmth of her sibling Lola's hands as they grasped her forearms at their wrists.

Lola smiled at her big sister from across the back of the couch. "See" she whispered. "I told you I'll be here. It'll be okay and if Mistress says I can, I'll make it all better. You'll see."

Karen wanted nothing more at that moment than to throw either of her girls -- better both -- onto the floor and grind her sopping wet crotch along one and then the other of her daughters faces. She used to get turned on doing this to her ex but fuck! This was far hotter. Lola was driving her nuts with lust she realized, her pretty slutty boy, girl, hell that fucking kid just confused things! But in such a good way.

She had the cane in her right hand. It was a holdover from when she and her ex were still married. Straight and with the handle wrapped in cord so it wouldn't slip from the hand. Whippy too. It had left such lovely welts on Bob Sr.'s ass. Happy days. She enjoyed the heft of it, the power it gave her.

Karen positioned herself behind and to the side of her daughter Kathy. She nodded to Lola then brought her arm back. "Kathy" she said. "Keep the count. If you forget then just start again at one."

The cane whistled through the air as Karen brought it for a full-strength strike onto her eldest daughter's fulsome bottom. The sound of the whippy rattan hitting the meat of Kathy's ass filling the room, causing Lola to wince.

"One" called out Kathy as she felt the strike. Time was moving slower and it seemed to take forever for the pain impulse... SHIT! The hot searing pain shot through her nerves like electric fire. She groaned, bit her lower lip.

She moved involuntarily, felt her sibling Lola hold her in place. Pain and pleasure mixed and muddled her more. She seemed to be separate from the body that panted, breathed through the pain of the strike to its ass; the dull throbbing of the clamps on its nipples and clit. She felt high.

A second strike and Karen said "Lola, tug on those nipple clamps. Hard." She did and Karen enjoyed watching her Kathy rise up from the slump she'd started to go into, arch her back. "Good girl" Karen said after a moment. "Two more then remove them from her nipples. Leave the third one in place."

Lola returned her hands to Kathy's forearms. She was aroused, painfully erect, and feared that her clitty was leaking into her panties. The cage was a welcome albeit uncomfortable distraction -- her erection caused it to pull the base locked around her balls forward, which in turn put pressure along the rear of her ball sack.

Lola hoped that mommy would let her comfort Kathy afterwards. She knew her older sister would continue her training; mommy had told her earlier but also had reinforced it with Kathy. She was glad though that mom was her Mistress. Kathy had little to no sense of style when it came to clothes and makeup, and mom taking over was a godsend.

Karen struck her daughters now reddened ass cheeks hard with the cane leaving another stripe. Kathy whimpered, but stayed in place. "Three" she heard her daughter say. Karen gave it a moment, watched until Kathy had recovered from the blow, then struck her ass again. She smiled, eagerly anticipating what was to come next.

Kathy was -- floating. Her existence was an ever-changing mix of pleasure, pain, distorted reality. Her brother -- no sister? -- smiled so sweetly at her. Yet the throbbing of her nipples and clit merged with the pain created from the blows to her backside. She'd bitten her lip harder on that last one, her thighs were quivering uncontrollably due to the clamp on her clit and the burning sensation on her ass.

She looked drunkenly into her siblings' eyes, vaguely remembered something -- something that was just said... She felt Lola remove her hands from her wrists, wondered if it was all over. Suddenly she remembered, hurriedly mumbled out "Ffh..." She swallowed. Licked her lips. "Four..."

The dull throbbing in her right nipple ended. She relaxed. Then yelped as the blood returned to the spot that the jaws of the clamp had been. Whimpered in pain when the second was removed. She'd lifted her hands off the back of the couch and brought them to her breasts, comforting them, weeping. Cried out in a fearful, pitiful wail when she heard the whistle of the cane as it was brought down onto the inflamed skin of her ass.