Family Fun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She howled when it struck. It took an eternity for the fire coursing through her body to cool enough for her to talk. "Fhu..fffh..." she sniveled, coughed. Tears burned in her eyes. "Five" she sobbed brokenly, her head down, her shoulders slumped, her body flinching jerkily as she blubbered.

Karen frowned. She'd intended to give her daughter a good solid ten but the girl clearly had had enough. She was surprised. With Kathy's athleticism and competitive spirit, she'd figured that ten might have ended up with her girl still defiant. She raised her arm wondering if Kathy was just playing on her sympathy but saw Lola looking at her.

Lola had never seen her older sister like this. She was -- there wasn't a point in continuing. Kathy seemed broken. She put her hands out to her sister's face, gently wiped away her tears. She looked imploringly at their mother whose arm was raised for another blow. She shook her head, mouthed "No more". Then leaned forward and kissed her sisters' lips tenderly.

Karen dropped the cane, stepped behind her daughter who was still leaning away from the couch. She hugged her as Lola continued to kiss her face and lips. "I'm going to remove the last clamp" she whispered into Kathy's ear, not sure if the girl was able to understand.

She reached around her daughter's hips with her right hand. With her left she clasped one of Kathy's full breasts and held it. She heard the sharp intake of breath, followed by a low needy moan. Karen lightly brushed her fingers along the soaked slick opened labia of her daughter's vulva, felt the shiver run through the girl.

"Kiss her hard Lola" Karen demanded, then whispered into Kathy's ear. "You have my permission to cum." She unclasped the clamp that was attached still to the base of her eldest daughter's clitoris, then frigged her as if she was masturbating herself.

The orgasm that smashed through Kathy's body made what little sentience she'd retained through the ordeal disappear. What remained of her consciousness floated blissfully as wave after wave of pleasure wreaked havoc about her body. Her legs spasmed, her thighs quivered and shuddered, she thrust herself repeatedly against her mother's hand -- if her mom hadn't pinned her into the back of the couch, she would have folded boneless onto the floor.

Karen stilled her fingers but left them in place. "My first time with another woman" she thought to herself. "I definitely want more of this!." Then grinned to her slutty pet Lola. "We really need to take this upstairs to my bedroom." She met Lola's eyes with her own, grinned wickedly, adding "And that stupid cage is coming off you!"