Family Fun Ch. 04

Story Info
Laying Family Foundations.
3.5k words
4.65
20.2k
31
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching mom and my sister make love was like being in an incredibly sensual private erotic theatre. The way each devoured the other's pussy was on a level I hadn't seen in any movie. Mom's tongue practically bored into the soaking wet, semen filled pussy I'd just fucked, gathering scoopfuls of my cum before swilling around her mouth and swallowing.

At one point, with white creamy bubbles between her lips, she even smiled at me and blew a cheeky kiss.

Alice was insatiable too, spreading open mom's gaping wide pussy hole so she could lick around the inside. When my sister focused on her clitoris, I shuffled over and prised mom's ass cheeks apart.

"You just raised your ass higher, mom."

"So that you can lick my taboo hole better, son."

Rimming mom's anal whorl while Alice licked and sucked her clitoris was the head therapy I needed. My nervousness about my sister joining our relationship vanished, god knows the girl had my semen bloating her womb.

We serviced mom so well, her orgasm was an intense spike so high I thought the cabin might shake loose.

"Can you fuck me while Alice and I continue licking each other please, Simon?"

"My cock is hard again just from watching you both, so why not?"

I'd taken a weekender pill after fucking Alice the first time, My full participation in what seemed likely to become a multi-day orgy felt important. When I slid my cock deep inside mom's soft, warm pussy, she shuddered adding to an already rapturous orgasm on the end of my sister's tongue and lips.

"Alice is licking my ball's, mom."

"She's a good girl. Naughty and slutty, but very nice."

"Say's the lady sandwiched between the kids she raised."

Alice's comment might have gone one of two ways. Had it been made a day prior, mom might have broken down, but now, she raised herself up enough to get both hands onto my sister's swollen pussy lips, slapping them gently, making a sloppy noise.

Mom laughed the comment off, shrugged her hair backwards and plowed Alice's cunt with both hands for a minute before splaying her puffy lips apart. I watched my fiancee rub Alice's clitoris with two fingers in a circular motion, eliciting an almost violent response when my sister's ass raised up and thumped hard off the wooden floorboards repeatedly.

"It's too much mom. I'll squirt everywhere."

"Stop being sassy, then."

"Sorry, please be gentle."

Mom dipped her head back down between Alice's legs to lick a pussy that almost appeared to be humming. From the desperate tone of Alice's loud moaning, I knew when mom was sucking and tonguing her clitoris.

I clenched my fingers into Claire's ass cheeks, steadying her so I could fuck my fiancee deep and quickly. My sister sucked my balls one after the other into her mouth, bathing each until a powerful orgasm twitching inside me became obvious on her tongue.

"He's about to shoot his load inside you, mom."

"Do you need me to move away after Simon empties his seed, baby?"

"Nope. I've got this."

Imagining my sister swallowing a load of semen I was about to shoot inside mom sent me over the edge. I leaned back slightly, plowing my hips forward to reach as deep inside her pussy as possible. By the way mom's head tossed around uncontrollably, flicking her hair like a whip, and how her body shuddered, Alice had got back onto sucking mom's clitoris and my cock was doing its job.

Mom screamed loudly on the cusp of her climax and pushed back hard, grinding her tight slit into my pubic bone. Her body shook like a washing machine on its spin cycle as my cock jerked frantically, releasing rope after rope of hot semen inside the reproductive organs that would soon present me with an unprotected, fertile egg.

I fell backwards, completely exhausted having fucked both mom and sister. With nothing plugging her pussy hole, Claire ascended to her throne atop Alice's mouth, sitting straight up, pushing her knees wider apart.

"Eat my pussy and clean your brother's cum out."

"Yes, mom."

"Good girl."

I lay comfortably on the floor, inches away in absolute awe at the sight of mom squirting her unicorn pee mixed with fresh semen into my sister's mouth.

The amazing sight of my fiancee's pussy entrance, involuntarily clenching tight, then releasing quickly over and over like a hydraulic seal being activated to grip, then let go, will stay with me forever.

"That was the most perfect sight I've ever seen."

"For me too, son. Thank you, Alice."

Alice sucked on a mouthful of mom's swollen, well fucked labia and was swallowing too hard for a conversation. I sauntered over to our kitchen while the pair got acquainted properly, poured a glass of water and handed it to mom while she let my sister finish cleaning her.

"Are you dominating her too, mom?"

"I'd like to baby. She's a switch between sub and dom, but I think taming Alice might be fun. Right now, she can't get her tongue far enough inside my pussy to satisfy herself."

"Is she doing a good job?"

"Fucking great. I can see how she could teach you so well."

I stepped back and watched from a distance, noting when Alice kept pulling our mom's ass back down onto her face every time she tried to stand up.

"You have to let go now of me now, Alice."

"I don't want to, mom. Your pussy tastes so good."

"That's your brother's... sorry, Simon's seed inside me too, though."

"I know. I love you guys so much."

Mom stared at me with a question writ large on her face, and I knew instantly why. I smiled back and nodded my head.

"Simon says you can sleep with us tonight, sweetie. Would you like that?"

"Only for tonight?"

"Let's discuss that in bed."

In bed, French kissing my sister and having mom massage and plant soft, encouraging kisses on my neck while spooning me from behind felt wonderful. It wasn't weird at all as we shared each other lovingly.

Alice cleaned all residual semen and the pussy juices mom had creamed on my shaft, explaining that she enjoyed the flavour of male and female ejaculate more than any other.

While cuddling like three spoons in bed with a movie playing on my laptop we talked.

"When did you teach your brother how to lick a pussy, sweetie?"

"A few days after you sucked Simon's cock on his birthday."

"How did you know about that?"

"I watched you doing it. I was passing Simon's bedroom on my way to the bathroom and saw you in there. You were about to draw the duvet across his naked body, then stopped and knelt down. The rest you know."

"How long were you watching me for?"

"Until you wiped Simon's cum from your lips."

"That was more than twenty minutes."

"Yes."

"What were you doing while I sucked your brother's cock?"

Alice turned slightly to look past me to mom since I was middle spoon. She wore another signature sassy grin.

"What would you have done, mom?"

"Hmm, okay. I have another question, baby?"

My sister nestled back into me, getting cosy, wrapped in the arms of a lover.

"Go ahead, mom."

"Why didn't you ever fuck your brother?"

There was a long pause while Alice considered her response. I held my breath too, because mom's question felt important.

"I already knew Simon had fallen in love with you. The night of his first blowjob and from watching the way you sucked his cock, I knew you loved him too."

We dropped off to sleep one after another. I was the last, too thrilled by my good fortune to sleep until my eyes drooped heavily. My last memory before a deep slumber took hold was of the two women spooning me and their resounding love.

When I woke in the early hours, Claire gripped my solid cock while she maneuvered. Once in position straddling me, she slid down my boner, burying it deep inside her pussy while my sister leaned from behind kissing her neck.

"Who woke first?"

"Your steely cock was pressing into my back so hard I couldn't ignore it, brother dear."

"So you woke mom up to fuck me?"

"Yeah, she is your fiancee and you guys get first shot at each other."

"We need to discuss protocols like that later, sis."

"For now, please just fuck mom so we can go back to sleep."

Mom stared down at me and mouthed the word please, so how could I refuse? She did all the work, grinding her clitoris into my pubes while Alice helped her slide up and down on my ever more creamy shaft.

When it seemed my fiancee was close, her daughter slipped a finger in place, rubbing mom's clitoris off properly while my cock served its purpose inside her.

When I emptied my seed, mom glowed, beaming lovingly. She leapt out of our bed, rummaged in her lingerie draw for fresh knickers, and quickly slipped them on. I was confused, flashing a look at Alice for an explanation.

"Mom can't get pregnant to you until her birth control wears off, but she wants your seed inside her womb always now. Get used to it brother, you're on impregnation duty. Another reason I can't get everything I want."

I woke up alone much later and showered first to avoid a queue later. Once dressed, I went to find my fiancee and Alice who were breakfasting without me.

"We didn't want to disturb you, brother."

"Have you had time to catch up?"

"Yeah. Mostly we discussed our new family arrangement. Mom, would you like to explain to your future husband what we figure might work?"

Claire slid a coffee across the breakfast bar to me. The chocolate love heart sprinkled on top made me happy. She put two slices of toast under the grill, then turned back, leaning both elbows on the bar, staring straight at me.

"You and I should be exclusive, at least for the time being while I'm getting pregnant. I thought Alice could be a fuck buddy for both of us whenever she chooses."

"Okay but... umm, I'm confused."

"About the exclusivity?"

"Yeah. Alice can't get you pregnant so why discuss exclusivity at all."

"True, but I'm thinking we might not always be exclusive."

"Whoa, what the fuck, mom."

Alice placed a calming hand on my forearm squeezing tightly. She smiled comfortingly, but my mind was completely wrecked and an emotional tsunami had knocked me sideways.

"I thought we might try swinging, sweetheart."

"You mean with other couples?"

"Is there any other way?"

"Umm, I d-d-don't... I mean."

"Hear mom out, Simon."

My fiancee looked chilled out far more than I expected. She buttered my toast, sliced it in half and passed to me as though I were a kid.

"Did you enjoy fucking both of us girls' last night?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to try other women with me, perhaps couples and maybe even an extra guy."

"The thoughts of anyone that's not Alice fucking you is new to me, mom. I'd have to think that through."

"Do you feel uncomfortable?"

"Very. I hadn't anticipated sharing you, mom. I'm not sure that works for me aside from with Alice."

Claire slid around the breakfast bar and clung to my arm, kissing me on the cheek while stroking through my hair.

"You don't have to share me. I've been thinking about ways to make sure our age difference never becomes a problem."

"We aren't that far apart, mom. Our age gap isn't any concern to me."

"Okay, let's shelve the sharing idea for now. There is a matter Alice needs to address with you."

Being already knocked off balance and in an emotional turmoil made it difficult for me to be open-minded but I love my sister and fiancee so I had to try.

"Go ahead, sis."

"Will you impregnate me too, brother?"

"Fuck... umm, Jesus you guys, where is this coming from?"

"I want to be part of what you and mom have in the sense of a family. I don't want a permanent man in my life, and definitely won't have a husband."

"What then, Alice?"

"Unlike you, I want to have sex when, where and with whom I wish. I'd like to fuck you and mom together, frequently but not be tied to any relationship or expectations."

"What about your pregnancy and my fatherhood? How does that fit in?"

"I can't think of any man I'd prefer to father my child than you, Simon. We'd bring up the kids together with mom."

"Mom and I are still getting married, right?"

"Of course and nobody will know that you got the bride and her daughter pregnant when we're stand together at the altar."

I stared at Claire, feeling intimidated while she seemed very happy with the arrangement. She kissed me sniggering, holding a hand across her mouth to stifle herself.

"What's so funny, mom?"

"You are Simon. I'm so proud of you. This must be earth shaking for you but, your sister and I have talked and we agree that this way, everyone gets what they want."

I thought about it for a moment. I never felt jealous when mom and my sister were making love even when I wasn't involved. The idea of being mom's cuckold in some hotwife playbook didn't appeal, at least not right away.

"We need to consider our finances too, mom. The lumber yard won't pay for everyone to simply retire. We'd have kids to consider."

"Yes son. We both want at least three little babies from you."

"Fuck! Six kids?"

"Yeah, but spread out a bit, right Alice? Back me up here."

They both giggled as though I were the butt of a joke.

"You're joking, right mom?"

"Not about family size, how we both want to live and, oh... your sister and I want to be pregnant at the same time, so you'll have to decide soon."

"And if I decide no?"

"Then it's a no and we carry on as normal while Alice hunts for another baby daddy."

"I need to go outside and walk. Do you mind?"

"Not at all, son. We both need to shower and dress anyhow."

"Together?"

"Maybe. Is that off limit's too?"

"For now, yes. Do you mind, mom? I just need some time to think about all of this."

She came closer and flung both arms around my neck. Claire smelled of raw sex, which added to my confusion by arousing me. We kissed and I tasted pussy and semen from her lips and tongue, enjoying it more than I cared to admit. When she disengaged, mom locked her gorgeous blue eyes onto mine, holding my hands.

"I'm marrying you, Simon, so we must get this right. Go for your walk and we'll be here when you get back."

I left the cabin warm for them, having stacked the fire to its max. The nearest hiking trail led straight up to a peak. It was the most difficult gradient around, but I needed a challenge to empty my mind and think things through.

I reached the summit in an hour, almost exhausted but with clarity of thought. My emotional turmoil was shaken off by a rigorous ascent and the fresh mountain air, pine forest tainted breeze and stunning views for miles around that lifted my soul.

My legs and heart wanted to run fast, so I launched myself down the same trail at full speed. It took twenty minutes until I sprinted into the cabin clearing, applauded by the two women in my life who sat on the porch outside wrapped up warm.

While I caught my breath, mom brought me a sweat shirt to slip on after my soaking t-shirt was discarded.

"Do you feel better now, Simon?"

"I'm absolutely clear about everything now."

"And what have you decided darling?"

Alice stood up and strolled over to us, keen to hear what I needed to explain carefully. I hugged her and mom tightly, feeling more happy than ever before.

"I have no problem with us living as an extended family and with my duties fathering all the children. It has to be only me though, once we agree this plan there can be no pregnancies to any other guys."

"Agreed."

They answered in unison. My condition of fidelity in terms of impregnation was focused on Alice more than mom.

"I don't mind us three making love and sharing among each other, but I feel it's important that we all know who is doing what with whom and when. It also can't ever get romantic other than between me and Claire."

"Are you saying that as long as I get permission from the other person before fucking you or mom alone, that's okay?"

"I know it sounds fucked up, but yes, I think it's the best way."

"I think that's completely reasonable, Simon. What do you think, mom?"

"It works for me."

They nodded their heads in what felt like a comical hugging tryst between a man, his wife and a girlfriend.

"I'm not sharing my fiancee in any other way for the time being. Maybe once we're bedded in with a stable relationship, have a few kids, then maybe we'll talk again, but until then I don't want to hear about it."

"Hmm, this is very assertive of you, Simon."

"I'm just being honest, mom. You're leading our relationship and I have no issue with that, but I can't share you and maybe never will."

"Understood, sweetie."

We headed indoors where mom and Alice shrugged off their warm clothes. They were almost naked underneath fleeces and jogging pants and interestingly, I noticed Alice's butt cheeks were very red and looked sore. I smiled and chose to say nothing, assuming my sister had enjoyed her mom's firm hand the same way I did.

"I need to buy more t-shirts."

"We'll go shopping next week. Right now your sister and I have something you might want to take care of."

"Oh? I'll have to shower first because I'm sweating like a pig."

"It's not fucking us I had in mind, sweetie. It's these."

Mom passed me two handfuls of tablet blisters. I eyed them, recognising the birth control ones I'd thrown in the trash that belonged to my fiancee.

"You can't ever throw tablets in the trash honey, because you never know who might find them. Those are all of mine and Alice's. We thought you might like to burn them, since there is no need to protect any eggs from you."

I opened the log burning stove and threw the lot inside. It felt great, not only because another decision was made but also, having two beautiful women wanting to help bear my children felt incredible. My self esteem was at an all-time high when I turned to both of them.

"Wouldn't it be great if you both got pregnant in the same month."

"There's a good chance of that happening, son. Now... you go and shower while I prepare lunch. If Alice wants to help you clean off the sweat, I don't mind."

Stepping into the shower with a throbbing cock in my sister's hand somehow felt right. I was beginning to see her more as plain old gorgeous, sexy Alice, which pleased me. The taboo's we'd broken were not constructed on laws, rather, they resided in our own minds based on our history of living together.

When she knelt down with a sponge and soap, pulling back my foreskin to attend my hygiene, I saw sibling love mixed with a lovers intent. Once my shaft was clean, Alice attentively soaped and soaked my balls, perineum, then stopped.

"Raise your leg high and wide brother. I want to clean your anal whorl, in case me or mom rims it later."

I did as she asked and enjoyed her finger washing around, then probing inside my puckered anus. She finger banged me slowly, smiling up lovingly while sucking my glans.

"I'm rubbing your prostate."

"I know. It feels fucking incredible."

"I have to stop though brother."

"Why?"

"Mom wants your cum in her belly for now. It's not about pregnancy, I think she just loves you so much that the connection is super important."

"You'd better stop sis, because I'm almost ready to blow."

Mom came in with a bath towel and dried me off. When I laughed, she knew why.

"It feels like old times for me too, son."

"Can we go to bed after lunch and make love please, Claire?"

"Of course. Would you like Alice to join us?"

I glanced at my sister who was drying herself off. She shrugged, indicating, as promised that she wouldn't interfere in the love my fiancee and I shared.

"Of course. We'll have to figure out how to share my semen once your birth control wears off, though."

"Oh, don't worry dear fiancee, we'll milk every drop out and share. You'll beg to be left alone."

"I doubt that mom."