Family Fun Ch. 03

Story Info
Keeping it in the family.
3.4k words
4.68
26.3k
38
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon's Point Of View.

I woke with a pair of well spanked ass cheeks and a delightfully sore cock. When my head drifted up off the pillow in a conscious state I saw Mom was awake. She smiled lovingly at me and looked every bit my future wife. I felt elated by my good fortune and kissed her.

"Good morning, fiancee."

"Morning, darling."

"You'll get used to calling me that instead of mom."

"It feels weird. Not so much the word mom, but because you raised me and we're transitioning from one relationship type to another."

"When I thrashed you last night it felt like I still was your mom."

"Weird but nice."

"No, it was really fucking nice, actually, but I'm not sure I should feel like that, Simon."

"How many times did we fuck last night?"

"You came inside my pussy four times, and there were blowjobs with lots of cunnilingus, which, I have to say, you are excellent at."

"Thank you mom... err... Claire."

"Thank Alice actually."

"Hmm, yes. We probably need to discuss that too. We'll need to explain to her about our decision to have kids."

"Once we dispose of my birth control, it won't take long for you to get me pregnant."

"You'd better check the nightstand mom. Those pills are already gone."

She chuckled but didn't seem concerned. I felt Claire was totally committed to our new relationship and aside from some decisions about going public, very little worried me either.

"I need to shower, sweetheart. Your sister will be here in a few hours and I'd rather not look like a defiled cum slut in front of her."

"Shall I make us breakfast?"

"Only if you've learned to cook in the last twenty-four hours. Leave food to me. Why don't you stack and light the fire, then store a few logs inside in case we get rain later."

I did as Claire instructed, having always done. As a mother rearing me, she'd never been dictatorial or unfair but always insisted that chores must be shared. I hadn't considered the subtle changes in how I thought about her, me and us. Doing what I was told by Claire, didn't bother me in the slightest because it came from a place of love.

When I returned to the cabin hauling a third load of wood, mom emerged from our bedroom with soaking wet hair, wearing a bath robe. I stepped close and kissed her lovingly, wanting to constantly touch and feel my bride to be. She moved her hair out of the way, wrapped both arms around my neck and glanced at her new ring, before French kissing me slowly.

I felt a hand slide slowly down my midriff, tickling, before snuggling into my groin. Claire gripped my semi hard cock, then stared at me, smiling.

"You'll want to fuck me plenty because you're young with gallons of testosterone and semen coursing around inside. I promised to always make one or more holes available to you. Would you like to enjoy one now, sweetheart?"

"You've just showered mom."

"What would you like, then? I really don't mind, pussy, hand or mouth?"

"Could you give me a hand job please?"

"Of course. Jump onto the kitchen stool and I'll wank you off right away."

Mom left me sitting on the stool while she fetched something. I saw a baby oil bottle, then a squeeze before she rubbed a slather between both palms.

"I probably shouldn't mention it, but last time I used this was to massage a pulled calf muscle after soccer when you were five."

"Talking about the past doesn't bother me, mom. It feels taboo and fucking naughty."

"Wanking your cock is a great feeling for me too, baby."

She used both hands, massaging oil into my cock until it was solid. When Claire peeled back my foreskin, I noticed a raw purple head that had spent too much time fucking her pussy.

"Let's get a nice rhythm going using both hands and see how long you can last. Once we time you properly, I'll award a gold star every time you last an extra half minute."

"Like a report card?"

"Why not. It's just a bit of fun, right?"

She wanked my cock with both hands squeezing tightly as though throwing a pot on a wheel. My foreskin slid up and down easily, as did my shaft rolling through her fingers. I felt every gnarl, bulging vein and the throbbing urethra as her hand slid firmly across the signature of my cock.

"Fuck! That's lovely, mom."

She held my foreskin fully back in one hand, then rubbed her other palm across the top of my glans, cupping, squeezing and rotating. When she rubbed my banjo string with a thumb, I felt intoxicated and out of control when the pleasure centres in my mind and body erupted through a tsunami of emotions.

I was excited and totally in love, staring at her, watching my face as it contorted in orgasm.

"Where should I shoot my load, mom?"

"I've got that covered, don't worry."

My ass rose and fell on the stool with both legs trembling from the exhaustion of tensing and relaxing them in tune with the waves of pleasure controlling me. I couldn't hold back the seed bloating my tubes as it shot like mercury through a thermometer dropped in boiling water.

My cock ached to unload and I felt an uncomfortable boiling sensation as I clenched muscles trying desperately to hold back.

When Claire noticed my struggle she returned to wanking with both hands, sliding them up and down my shaft as though it were a drill boring a hole.

"Come on Simon, let it all flow out my sweetheart boy."

"Fuck, mom, please watch out."

When I shot my load through a cock that was wildly jerking, Claire gently and calmly covered my glans entirely with her mouth, sucking gently. I watched her throat gulp several times while swallowing my seed and it drove me insane. She continued wanking my shaft gently, milking me to draw every drop of semen out from my prostate and balls.

When it hurt and I tapped her head, begging to be freed, she let go. Claire peered up at me, still holding my cock gently, smiling broadly, with lips glistening from a veneer of my seed. When she licked my cock and her lips clean, I slid off the stool.

"That was fucking unbelievable, mom."

"Enjoy it while you can, son. A month from now, any seed coming out of that cock is destined for my womb."

"I think we have to try harder and go with our real names, you know. Something tells me we'll have a great deal of trouble if we don't. Imagine if someone overheard us while sitting nearby in a restaurant."

"We'll figure it out, Simon. You should shower now, then we'll enjoy breakfast and get ready for your sister."

"Wash your hands please, mom. Perhaps brush your teeth too before kissing Alice."

"Maybe."

I took my time in the shower, cleaning and scrubbing, making a special effort now I had a girlfriend to please and impress. I wore a pair of hiking pants and an old t-shirt mom hadn't stolen yet.

"We have fruit salad, followed by scrambled eggs on toast. It was always your favourite breakfast, Simon."

"I'll make some coffee."

I was a dab hand at cappuccino from our machine, so within five minutes we sat at a small table by the log fire, staring out of the living room window into the forest enjoying breakfast.

"How do we tell people about us, Claire?"

"We'll have to move away."

"What about the lumber yard?"

"The money from a sale of my business will mean we can retire comfortably. We can keep this place on if you like and just move our main home a couple of hours in the opposite direction to where we live now."

"That sounds a bit desperate."

"We're not biologically related, Simon. That doesn't mean people will understand our relationship and, would you like your children to grow up among that stigma?"

"Definitely not."

We spent all morning and until late afternoon talking, reading, then talking again. It was nice to make plans with my future wife, deciding on where to live and what to do when we arrived there. A few baby names were tossed around and my heart felt lifted.

Mom sat on a bunch of cosy rugs near the fire while I lay down with my head in her lap. She rifled her fingers through my hair like when I was a kid, kissing me from time to time with tongues inside the mouth rather than lips on my cheek.

We washed up the dishes that had collected through the day from a light snack and more coffee than was healthy. Once we'd tidied the cabin together, I went for a stroll outside, reflecting on an emotional twenty-four hours.

I heard Alice before seeing her through the forest, smiling to myself because we were so alike, especially in our preference for V8 engines. Her truck rounded a corner on the trail almost losing its back end, and the maniac driver, grinning ear to ear slammed her brakes on, pulling up yards away from me. With the engine still running, Alice leapt from her truck and ran into my arms for a hug.

"I'm so happy for you, brother."

"It's cousin. We need to be clearer now, Alice. Claire and I are trying to untangle all of that."

"Yeah well, good luck. You've always been a brother to me. and there is no reason to change that."

She noticed mom at the cabin front door and jogged over hugging, then kissing and congratulating her on our engagement. Alice insisted on examining the ring, glancing back, then smiling at me offering a big thumbs up.

"Can you fetch my gear please, dear brother?"

"Yeah, you go on inside."

The wind picked up and a light chill swept through the forest clearing where our cabin was built. After hauling Alice's heavy gear inside the cabin on two runs, I made another, gathering more wood.

Once the fire was packed with fresh logs, I helped mom lay the table for a family dinner. Alice, having showered, came into the living room wearing one of my t-shirts.

"Don't either of you have shirts of your own?"

"You have a great deal to learn about girls, brother. We need more space inside them when worn for bed. Your size provides that nicely."

Claire shrugged and smiled at me, nodding her agreement.

"We girls don't care about staining yours, Simon. Well actually, I did once, but I guess not any more."

Alice inspected the table, sniffing around, trying to guess what mom was preparing for dinner. She spotted wine and picked up the bottle to examine its label.

"Barolo. Could this be an engagement celebration?"

"It needs a little more time to breathe, sis."

Alice poured three glasses despite my warning, raising hers, tapping ours and nodding her head.

"Salute!"

I sipped and Claire shared mine while checking on a slow cooked beef in red wine casserole.

"I've prepared Simon's favourite with garlic creamy mash and fresh peas."

We sat down together, and things seemed a little awkward at first, but Alice, ever the most direct in our family, blurted the first of many questions at mom.

"What's it like when you two... y'know, kiss and... other stuff?"

"Come on, dear. We had that talk about the birds and bees years ago."

"Hah... not like this, though."

"It was... it was... umm."

Mom sipped her wine, buying time while appearing slightly flustered. She eventually composed herself, having reached a decision about how to respond, grinning broadly and confidently.

"Your brother is an excellent lover."

"He's actually my cousin as we all know, and Simon already told me that we must adjust to our correct relationship types. He's terrified of someone thinking he's a mother fucker."

"I'm frightened of that too, sweetheart, although I wouldn't frame it quite so crudely."

I shifted my chair to move closer, holding my fiancee's hand tightly. When I glanced across, Alice deliberately parted her legs and I saw, to my utter shock she had no panties.

I froze in terror and stared at her. She shrugged, grinned and nodded for me to continue comforting my fiancee. Her knees remained wide enough apart for me to enjoy a sight and site I'd visited many times while practicing cunnilingus.

Alice was determined to lead our conversation, and there was little push back from mom or I to prevent her. Mom's head was bowed, processing what was being said and probably because she was a little tired.

"Mom, you must be relieved that this is finally out in the open. I know I am. Playing double agent for these past few months was hard work."

Claire didn't react immediately, but when she did, her head raised up slowly until level with Alice's and a tractor beam stare bore into my sister.

"Months, Alice? I approached you about wanting to become romantic with Simon a month ago."

"Yeah, I know."

"You were supposed to be sounding out Simon after that."

"Umm, well... err."

"Were you already colluding with Simon when I approached you?"

"Fuck, umm... yes, I guess so, but hey, it's turned out for the best, right?"

"If you were already plotting with Simon to seduce me before we spoke, then... holy fuck!"

"Yes... okay? Yes, I did it, mom. Sorry, but I don't see why he gets to have all the fucking fun."

"Holy crap, this is fucked up."

Claire looked agitated, drinking her glass of wine quickly while reaching for more. I interceded before a panic set in.

"Actually, it's not fucked up, Claire. Don't forget that none of us here are blood related in a way that makes any of this illegal."

"No, but... well, I just need to think about Alice and get that timeline and what it means, straight in my head."

I helped Mom clear dishes and wash up, while Alice drank more wine, retiring to the rugs around our log fire. Claire was distressed about the whole seduction we had planned, so I kissed and cuddled her in the kitchen, whispering in soothing tones.

"Seducing you is not on the cards any more."

"But Alice wanted to fuck me. Is that correct?"

"Yes."

"And the original plan was for the both of you to seduce me and we'd all fuck together?"

"Well, yes, but I always wanted to marry you. Alice loves you a great deal but doesn't want that."

"Fucking hell, Simon. There must be no more secrets, do you hear me?"

"Yes. Sorry... of course."

Thankfully, Alice clamped her knees firmly together by the time we rejoined her on the rugs. It was cosy, we had plenty of wine left over, another bottle if needed and the evening was still young.

We settling into a weird mom, daughter, son, fiancee tryst, comforting each other.

"What's the plan for you two lovers, then? Marriage and babies?"

"Both, and we're moving home, too."

"Fucking hell, mom. What about me? Where will I go?"

Alice leapt off the floor, providing both of us a damn good view of her freshly shaven pussy from where we lay. It was clear she'd prepared and was hopeful of a sexual outcome, or at least had been.

"Calm down, sweetheart. You can move too or I'll give you a share of the lumber yard sale."

"I don't want to be alone. I like living with you guys."

"With a gorgeous pussy like that dear daughter, you won't be alone for long."

Alice smiled because Claire's expression made it clear that the seduction hook had landed in her mouth and she was ready to be reeled in.

"If you're going to examine and discuss my pussy, Claire, you'll need to stop referring to me as your daughter, which I'm not."

"Simon and I have a little role playing fun that way. You could join us too."

Alice knelt down in front of Claire with eyes like saucers. I noticed her pupils dilate, bottom lip and fingers tremble while her smile widened.

"Can I fuck you guys too, please, mom?"

"Yeah. I never had a girl before though, sweetie, but I'm sure a slut like you has plenty of experience."

"Yep, guilty as charged. I've had a few. Bring it on please, mom."

Alice stood up and walked over to a nearby brown leather sofa where she slunk down with her head on the seat and pussy draping over the forward edge. She beckoned mom to her face while pointing at her stunning creamy slit for me.

When I watched Claire and Alice kiss, my semen load almost exploded in the balls trying to contain it. They were loving each other, both gentle, calm and incredibly romantic. I saw silken wet tongues entwine while their lips pressed together softly until both women lost control and threw caution to the wind.

"Straddle my face with your delightful pussy, mom and tell Simon to fuck me."

When mom wrestled my t-shirt off, I knew it was a set me because she wore no panties either.

"Help me straddle Alice's face, fiancee."

"With pleasure."

I stood behind mom, with both arms holding her upright in a seated straddle position while she gripped the sofa back rest. She shuffled carefully up Alice's body with a foot planted either side of her torso. Once mom's soaking wet, swollen pussy lips hovered over my sister's face, she stared at me and nodded.

"Prise my pussy wide open, please, hun. Let Alice enjoy the seed you planted inside there earlier."

I was bewitched, gripping the skin either side of mom's pussy, fingering her hole wide apart.

"You're so wet inside, Claire."

"I'm full of your semen sweetheart."

The last word I heard Alice utter was yummy, because Claire mounted her face while I held open the pussy hole my sister had wanted to lick for so long.

I saw an expression of sheer exhilaration cross mom's face when I let go and Alice got her wish. Loud slurping was accompanied by Claire grinding her cunt into my sister's face.

"Alice's pussy is at the perfect height for you to fuck her from behind me, Simon. Go ahead please son."

I knelt in front of Alice, reminding myself that legally speaking, she was my cousin, which made this okay. When I slid my cock deep inside her tight slit, the woman I'd known as my sibling felt wonderful. I lifted her knees to get better access, but mom leaned back and gripped behind them, pulling Alice's legs high, exposing a beautiful swollen target.

I leaned in to mom's back, placing both hands on her shoulders so I could reach deep inside Alice's cunt with my bulging cock. A muffled scream as I plundered her tight hole delighted me. Mom glanced back, winking and smiling.

"Fuck your sister really hard, son because she licks me better that way."

"Holy fuck, Claire, we've gotta use names here."

She shrugged and returned to grinding her clitoris into Alice's face while I fucked one of the tightest pussy's I'd ever enjoyed.

I knew my sister clenched and squeezed with all her might because a wash board stomach rippled powerfully every time I thrust my cock deep inside. Her cunt felt like a warm, loving sheath, welcoming me as I reamed it until I could take no more.

"Claire... umm, argh... do I?"

"Cum inside her please, Simon. Your sister is an absolute slut who went onto birth control a long time ago."

I nutted hard because the tight, warm sensation inside Alice felt special. Semen drilled through my cock from the prostate and ball sacks that tingled, twitched, then sprayed hard.

When I shuddered to an incredible orgasm, mom glanced around, enjoying my expression, blowing me a kiss.

"I'm exhausted."

"Back away and I'll take care of Alice. I think you gave her a great orgasm because she almost destroyed my pussy."

I sat near the fire and watched while two women I loved most in the world slipped off the sofa, preparing to pleasure each other. It was obvious what was coming, but when they carefully maneuvered into a 69 position on the rug beside me with Alice on top, my brain scrambled into an explosion of decadence.

I watched my cum drain from Alice's pussy, directly into my fiancee's mouth. It was straight up the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

When I poured more wine, tipping a glass to both of them, I knew it would be a long night, maybe a whole week.