Family Fun Develops

Story Info
Family of four learn to love each other.
5.5k words
4.65
31.4k
74
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a very tiring week. Travelling, meetings and socialising hard all week. Fortunately I was able to get away early and snag an earlier flight. I daydreamed on the way home from the airport about having a quiet, slow jerk off once I got home. I knew my wife would want a fuck tonight so a big orgasm this afternoon would take the edge off and allow me to last longer tonight. The wines I had on the flight were also making me feel particularly horny.

I made my way upstairs after I arrived home, not taking much notice of my surroundings. I happened to glance into my 18 year old son's room as I passed and stopped short.

He was naked, splayed out on the chair in front of the computer, hand around his obviously hard cock, pinching a nipple with the other hand with eyes glued to the screen. He had earphones on so he hadn't heard me and was clearly watching, what seemed to be some very interesting, porn.

He slowly stroked his hard cock as he watched.

I am not really into guys but in my aroused, half-drunk state I couldn't help but watch the proceedings as I felt myself harden. Slowly his hand started to speed up until I could see he was about to cum. He suddenly stiffened and a healthy wad of cum erupted from his cock as he continued to milk it. After he settled down he seemed to sense my presence and he looked around in horror trying at the same time to cover up.

"Don't be embarrassed, everyone does it." I said as I entered the room.

"It's OK, it's OK. We all do it."

He was still trying to hide his embarrassment. My eyes strayed from the porn on the screen to his withering cock.

"That's a nice cock you have there. You should be proud, and thank your father." I laughed.

The screen drew me back. In a reversal of the usual roles a very pretty black girl was being thoroughly fucked by a big white cock.

"What do you like, black cunt or big white cock?"

He stammered. "Both"

"Can I join you?"

He looked horrified.

"Come on. It's no different to you getting together with a few mates to jerk off and compare cocks. And don't tell me you have never done it."

He wasn't willing to acknowledge that it was true but I could see in his reaction that it was.

"I used to get together with a few mates back in the day. Back then we would throw a porno in the VCR and sit around and watch. We would compare cocks and watch each other cum."

"In fact, one of my mates and me still get together fairly regularly for a session, watching porn and jerking each other off."

"One guy loved sucking cock but back then that was considered too gay so he didn't get many takers."

He couldn't look at me but asked. "Did he suck you?"

I considered my answer before I said. "Yes I let him just to see what it was like. Back then I had no chance of a girl doing it so I wanted to see what it was like."

"What was it like? None of my girlfriends would do it."

"It felt fantastic and he loved doing it. Even swallowed my cum which surprised the hell out of me."

"I never found a girl who could do it as well or with such enthusiasm until I met your mother."

"But you are not gay. Was he?"

"No, he is now married with four kids."

"Did you suck him?"

Now there was a leading question.

"Yes I did again to see what it was like but not something I repeated often."

He seemed startled at that.

This whole conversation was really getting me aroused, bringing back memories of my younger exploits. "Fuck it" I thought and undid my trousers and pulled out my now hard cock.

He stared intensely at it.

"See, not much different to yours." I laughed.

I sat down close beside him and began to stroke my cock as I watched the porn. He seemed glued to the spot not knowing what to do. After stroking for a while I glanced at him and saw that his cock was again rising to attention, ah the joys of youth, and he slowly began to stroke.

I changed hands on my cock and reached across with my other hand taking hold of the head of his cock and rubbing the pre-cum with my thumb.

He really didn't know what to do when I did that, LOL.

I seriously started stroking his cock after that using his pre-cum and some cum from his stomach as lube.

Quicker than I thought he started to stiffen and I watched as an excellent stream of cum spurted from his cock. I immediately stood up and vigorously stroked myself until I came and directed my cum at his cock and stomach.

"Well that was intense." I said after I had caught my breath. "We must do it again some time."

"Must go and clean up." And I left the room.

-oOo-

Later that night

As I cuddled my wife Jane gently playing with her pussy in anticipation of some welcome home sex, I asked.

"Did you screw anyone while I was away?"

"Of course not. I told you I won't do that. Did you?"

"No, of course not. I was too busy to even jerk off."

"I had an interesting encounter this afternoon, though. I caught Josh jerking off to internet porn."

"What did you do?"

"Well I was so horny I joined him. He really does have a very nice large cock. Nearly as good as mine." I laughed.

Was I mistaken or did her pussy suddenly become that much wetter. I wondered. I continued gently rubbing her clit.

"We watched some porn and I watched him cum. Then I came."

Yes, she was definitely getting wetter.

"What else?"

"Well, don't get angry but I actually finished him off with my hand then using his cum I lubricated my cock and jerked off over his cock and balls."

A moan from her. She was definitely getting very wet.

"What else."

"Nothing else. I considered sucking him off but thought that might freak him out too much so I didn't."

She was flooding now.

"I think you need my cock now."

"Yes come on I'm ready."

And was she ready. I slipped straight in.

Suddenly the thought occurred to me that she liked the thought of her son's cock.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Imagine I am Josh, that it is Josh inside you."

"No, no, I can't."

As I continued to stroke inside her I leant down again.

"Yes you ca. Say it. Say fuck me Josh."

She shook her head.

"Say it."

I starting thrusting hard and fast as I knew she loved.

Finally, shaking her head in denial, it came.

"Fuck me Josh, fuck me hard. Fuck your mother's dirty cunt." That surprised me as she never used that word.

She continued to repeat that as I fucked her hard and fast and, of course, neither of us lasted too much longer.

After we caught our breath, I turned and looked at her.

"Thank you. That was intense. We will have to do that again soon."

As I drifted off to sleep I considered why should it only be a fantasy. How much better it would be if Josh fucked her for real.

Food for thought and future action.

-oOo-

Thinking about watching my son, Josh, fuck my wife, his mother, was seriously getting to me.

I started working on my plan immediately.

I continued to have regular jerk off sessions with Josh. Once he became more relaxed around me, I started suggesting that he might like older women. I showed more and more porn videos of the old/young category.

With Jane, I continued to get her to fantasise that Josh was fucking her. It took a surprisingly short time before she started calling out his name as I fucked her.

When I judged the time was right I started suggesting to her that she should spy on us having a jerk off session. If possible this ended up turning her on even more. She became an animal in the bedroom whenever I mentioned his name.

At the same time I was hinting to Josh during our jerk off sessions that his mother was a worthy subject for a fantasy fuck. By now he was very familiar with my tastes in watching people fuck and licking freshly fucked cunts.

Finally the day came that Jane agreed to spy on a jerk off session.

I set it up carefully, this time using our main bedroom rather than his study, on the pretext that it would be more comfortable.

It is an old cliché but little did he know that Jane was hiding in the walk in robe.

Josh and I got down to it pretty quickly, watching old/young porn and stroking each other's cocks. I slowly brought the subject around to his mother.

"Your mother is a great fuck."

He was too aroused to object.

"You should try her. I think she would like a young cock."

He looked at me strangely.

"I would love to watch you fuck her. Your big cock sliding in and out of her wet cunt."

Clearly this excited him as he moaned and asked "Faster dad." As I stroked his cock.

We were both surprised to hear a voice behind us. "Don't waste that. I want it."

We both swung around to see my wife, naked, advancing toward us.

She sunk down on her knees in front of Josh, took my hand off his cock and engulfed it with her mouth. Josh was frozen with shock.

"Go with it, I pleaded."

He relaxed a little as his mother's head bobbed in his lap. It didn't take him long before he indicated that he was going to cum.

Jane looked up "Don't you dare, I haven't finished with you yet. This dirty bastard wants to watch you fuck me so come fuck me."

Even I was surprised at the success of my plan as Jane dragged him by the hand to the big king sized bed. She lay on her back and spread her legs.

"Come on show your father how good you are at fucking me."

He looked at me pleading to know what to do.

I must admit I took hold of his cock and guided him to the bed, made him climb up and guided it to her entrance. With his cock head just inside her pussy lips with one hand I pushed on his back and with the other guided his cock into her. I don't know who groaned the loudest.

I lay down on the bed between their legs and as Josh's strokes became deeper and stronger, watched my version of the most amazing show in earth. I could feel the pre-cum gushing out of my cock and I was about to cum without touching myself.

I couldn't take my eyes of the sight of her wet pussy taking all his cock. To top it all off I then heard her talking to him.

"Yes fuck me Josh. I love it. I love it. Fuck your mother harder." As his balls slapped against her arse. I reached down to stroke my cock and I am embarrassed to say that it only took a couple of strokes and I exploded all over the sheets.

Clearly Josh was there also and I watched his muscles tense and he emptied his balls into her.

Slowly he climbed off her and I loved the sight of his limp cock being pushed out of her cunt, closely followed by his wad peeking out from between her swollen cunt lips.

I licked my lips in anticipation.

Jane looked down at me.

"Well that is what you wanted, you dirty bastard. Now make me cum."

I wrapped my arms around her hips and pulled my face into her cunt and licked her to completion.

Exhausted, we all fell asleep in our bed.

I slowly woke the next morning to a strange sensation. I couldn't figure out what it was until I realised there was movement in the bed and strange moaning and groaning.

I looked up and there was Josh giving it hard to his mother. "YES." I shouted to myself.

Jane looked over, smiled and held my hand. Josh looked over, smiled but didn't miss a beat.

"Good morning. " Jane said. "It certainly is for me."

-oOo-

A couple of weeks later: Jane

Peter had been away for the week on a business trip and after a couple of week's solid sex with him and my son I was very horny.

I went to the kitchen and saw Josh leaning against the bench with an obvious tent in his shorts.

Dirty little bugger is obviously watching or reading some porn. I held back and just watched.

His hand started to gently stroke his cock on the outside of his shorts. Now I really was hot.

We had promised not to fuck if Peter wasn't watching but surely a wank or blow job was ok in the circumstances?

I entered the room and josh hurriedly took his hand off his cock and put the phone away. I walked past him and accidently deliberately brushed my hand against his cock.

"What have we here?" I said as I reached in and took out his cock.

"Mum, we promised dad."

"Would you rather I not give you a blow job." As I started to take my hand away.

"No, no, it's ok, please." I knew he would give in.

I sank to my knees and made slow love to his cock with my mouth. I ran my tongue around his cock head as his knees buckled and he had to reach back and support himself on the bench. Then deep throated him taking him all in up until his balls rested on my chin. He kept his hands on my head guiding it as I bobbed my head on his cock.

At the same time my fingers found their war to my soaked pussy and I rubbed my clit.

Soon I felt him start to shake and stiffen.

"Mum, I'm going to cum."

I didn't stop but pressed my face even further into his groin. It didn't take long before I felt the flood of his cum flood my mouth. This set me off and I also started to shake and orgasm.

I swallowed and let his deflating cock slip from my mouth when I thought I heard a noise. I looked up with horror to see Zoe, Josh's 18 year old twin staring at me from the doorway.

When she realised I had seen her she fled.

OH, shit, I thought. Now what do I do. Fortunately Josh was still too engrossed in his orgasm to have noticed.

I cleaned up and debated what to do. I came to the conclusion that facing the situation head on was the only course of action.

I went up to Zoe's room and knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?"

"Go away. You are disgusting."

"Please let me explain."

"No. Go away."

"I'm not going away until I have a chance to explain."

I waited a few minutes until I heard the door unlock and I went inside.

"How much did you see?"

"Enough. Mother how could you. It's disgusting."

Then with a look of horror. "What if daddy finds out?"

This was the difficult part.

"Daddy knows. In fact he arranged it."

"I don't believe it."

I wasn't going to be the only badie here.

"Your daddy is a bit perverted. He likes to watch someone have sex with me. For a very long time I wouldn't do it until he convinced me and Josh to go along with it. He gets off on watching Josh's cum leak out of me then take me while I am still full of it. He also likes to lick me also while Josh's cum drips out of me."

"How long has this been going on?"

"A few weeks now."

"How on earth did he convince you and Josh to do it?"

"He came home early one day and caught Josh masturbating and joined him. They had a few jerk off sessions together before he got the idea that if I wouldn't have sex with anyone else I should have sex with Josh so he could watch."

"And you agreed?"

"It took him a while but he convinced me."

"How often?"

"A couple of times a week. He is insatiable with the thought of Josh having me."

"Unbelievable."

"Please don't tell your father you know."

"Do you fuck other guys too?"

"Zoe, language please and no I don't have sex with others. I am not a slut."

"All evidence to the contrary." Zoe replied.

"Are we good?"

"Yes mother we are good."

-oOo-

Next day: Peter

Relaxing by the pool on Saturday afternoon after my week away, I was reflecting on the great welcome home sex my wife and I had the previous night. My wife was on one side of me and my son on the other so I had to make sure not to get so aroused that it showed.

"Where is Zoe?"

"She went shopping this morning. I guess she is upstairs trying stuff on."

I went back to my daydream.

Not long after, Zoe appeared wearing a big smile and an oversized men' shirt. Since those old movies I have always thought that a pretty girl in a man's shirt was very erotic. She came up and stood directly in front of me.

"Do you want to see what I bought today, daddy?"

"Of course."

With that she looked me in the eyes and slowly undid the shirt buttons and shrugged the shirt off her shoulders.

I couldn't believe what I saw and I heard a low groan from Josh.

I must have been staring as I felt a sharp jab in the ribs from my wife.

"Stop it. She is your daughter for God's sake."

Zoe proceeded to do a swirl around.

From the back the girl was basically naked. From the front it was the smallest bikini I had ever seen. The top half barely covered her nipples, which were clearly fully erect, and left plenty of under boob. I love under boob.

The bottom half was miniscule. She was clearly completely shaved with the material straining to hide her pussy.

Another groan from Josh as I started to worry how I was going to conceal my growing hardness.

"For God's sake Zoe. Not in front of your father and brother." From my wife.

With that Zoe turned to spread her towel down in front of me. Again a performance. I am sure it was deliberate but she fully bent over right in front of me with her thighs slightly parted. She was definitely fully shaved.

"Zoe behave." Again from my wife.

Could it be that I saw a thin streak of wetness on the material that would have traced the outline of her slit? I started looking for a towel to hide the growing tent in my swimmers.

Zoe lay there for a while on her stomach, enough to let things cool down a little, although, basically, I had a naked girl lying in front of me.

Her hands reached around and undid her bikini top strings and pulled them to the side.

"Can you rub some sunscreen onto my back please daddy."

"I'm sure it would be better if your mother did it."

"No. I want you to do it."

I looked at my wife for help. She had a strange look on her face.

"Go right ahead."

Zoe handed me the sunscreen and I proceeded to do her shoulders and back.

"That feels so nice daddy but you will have to do all of me so I don't burn."

I carefully rubbed the cream into her bum cheeks, not daring to look at her most inviting bum crack.

"And the back of my legs, please."

As she said that she parted her legs slightly. Yes, I was now sure that the widening strip of moisture was outlining her slit.

To be safe I started at her feet and worked my way up. I finally got to her bum and could see that pretty much all of that small triangle of material was now wet. There was no way I was going to do the inner thigh.

"Thank you daddy. That is enough."

I went back to my seat and glanced at my wife and my son. She had a strange, questioning look on her face and Josh's eyes seemed to be completely unfocussed.

Again things seemed to settle down until Zoe jumped up to her knees between my thighs. Of course the top half of the bikini fell away. She looked down at her boobs and cupped one in each hand. Looking directly at me she said.

"Do you like my boobies, daddy? I think they are very pretty. Probably not as big as Mum's but very nice." As she rolled her nipples between thumb and fore finger.

"Zoe, put them away." From my wife.

"No, mummy. I am not going to."

"Daddy, mummy told me all about the fun you and her and Josh have and I want to join in. Why did you exclude me?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Definitely now a loud groan from Josh. I turned to my wife.

"What the fuck, Jane."

"Daddy, language please."

"I'm sorry she forced me to tell her."

"I caught her sucking Josh's cock and watched him cum in her mouth."

"We agreed. No fucking if I can't watch." I was really angry.

"Daddy, language." As she laughed.

"Well you were away for the week. We tried hard not to do anything but on Friday Josh clearly had a hard on and I accidently brushed up against it. After that I couldn't help myself. I stroked him and sucked him and let him cum in my mouth."

"And what did he do with you?"

"He was playing with my nipples while I sucked him. You know how much I love that but Zoe caught us before we could do anything else."

"Josh, what have you got to say for yourself?"

12