Family Fun Develops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry dad. I know we promised but I was just so horny and once mum touched my cock I just had to have her suck me."

"So!" Says Zoe as she stood up in front of me. She started slowly pulling the lower triangle of bikini upwards. My eyes were glued to her pussy and the string material that was caught between her pussy lips. The string was very wet as she withdrew it and it must have been rubbing against her clit as she gave a small shudder as the last of it emerged from between her lips.

"So! Daddy I am no longer your innocent little girl. I am a college girl and as much as you might not like to hear it I suck cock and fuck. The college boys are either too small or cum too quickly so I have decided I want a real man to fuck me. You."

With that she reached forward and with one hand pulled down the front of my swimmers and with the other pulled out my cock.

"See, I knew you had a beautiful cock and I can see that it likes me."

With that she leaned back, hand still grasping my cock, pulling me down onto the towel with her. I looked back at my wife for some assistance but she had one hand massaging a tit and the other in her swimmers, obviously massaging her pussy. I looked over at Josh and he was brazenly now jerking off.

Zoe lay back and spread her legs.

"I'm ready daddy. I know I have always been ready for you. No preliminaries. I just want your cock inside me."

I looked down and I could see that her cunt was flooded. She had the most beautiful cunt. Full, puffy outer lips and inner lips protruding due to her arousal.

"Please don't wait daddy."

I wasn't waiting. I just couldn't believe that my daughter was offering this beautiful cunt to me. Obviously to encourage me further, she reached down and gently spread her lips slightly apart. I caught a glimpse of her clit and her wetness.

"Come on daddy. I need it so badly."

I lowered myself down, grasped my cock and slowly ran the head up and down her slit. What a feeling. I positioned my cock at her entrance and Zoe, sensing that, thrust her hips upward to welcome me in. She was so wet I slipped straight in balls deep and heard her moan as she wrapped her legs tightly around me.

Through the fog of pleasure and lust I heard Josh grunt and groan and from out wanking sessions together I knew that he had just cum.

Zoe wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her.

"Kiss me daddy. You are fucking your little girl so kiss me."

With that she proceeded to give me the hottest open mouth French kiss I had ever experienced. This girl had obviously been practising.

With that we started to move together, she thrusting up to meet my downward thrust.

"Fuck me hard, daddy. I love it hard and fast."

I know that at this point in all the porno's that they would fuck for ages and in in various positions, but I am just a normal male.

As her thrusts got stronger and her breath heavier, I could feel the muscle spasms in her body start to build.

"I'm cumming daddy. Oh God I am cumming."

As she stiffened and shook with her orgasm she just kept repeating Fuck over and over. My cock was buried deep in her cunt and, of course, this triggered my release. My balls emptied deep inside her.

As I started to catch my breath I heard noises and looked around to see Josh between my wife's legs pumping hard. She was looking straight at me as he continued to pump then closed her eyes as I saw her orgasm overwhelm her. She stiffened and put her hand to her mouth to stifle her scream.

Josh, the dirty little bugger kept on pumping. I looked at Zoe and she smiled and went back to watching her brother fuck her mother.

Jane was obviously in heaven.

"Yes Josh fuck me hard. Fuck your mother's hot cunt. I love it. I love it. Fuck my cunt."

I was surprised again as she had always hated that word.

However, it was clearly enough to trigger Josh and he stiffened and Zoe and I watched his muscles clench as he in turn emptied his balls deep into his mother's cunt.

After a few minutes to catch our breath we all looked a bit sheepishly at each other.

I piped up. "I think we need to go inside and have a serious talk."

-oOo-

Peter

After showering we all sat around the living room.

"Well what do we do now?" I asked.

Nobody said anything until Zoe piped up.

"Well to me it is clear. You three have been fucking and having fun while I have been at college and I am pissed off that I have been missing out. For the rest of my vacation we are going to fuck and suck and whatever else we please as a family."

She looked at Josh.

"You have tried at every opportunity to see my cunt."

"Language."

"Sorry."

"So now my 'pussy' is yours for the taking. If you want it come and get it."

With that she dropped her robe and went over to him. With some difficulty she took his hard cock out of his pants and started, what looked like, a fantastic blow job.

She looked up.

"Am I as good as mummy?"

He looked at me for advice but I gave him the say nothing shake of the head. He just closed his eyes and pushed her head further down on his cock.

After a couple of minutes she announced that she thought he was ready because she certainly was.

She pushed him down on the floor and directed his cock straight to her pussy. She had aligned their bodies so that I had a clear view of his cock entering her.

"Mummy told me you like to watch, daddy."

With that she proceeded to literally fuck his brains out. Even with the benefits of youth I knew he would not last long with that hot, wet amazingly tight cunt fucking him hard and fast. With every down stroke her cunt seemed to suck him in and with every up stroke her pussy lips seemed to grip his cock as though to stop it escaping. I have never seen anything so hot in my life.

Sure enough it took only a few minutes before we saw him stiffen and she thrust down hard to take all his cum inside her.

Jane and I watched with fascination as this scene proceeded in front of us. She was gently stroking my stiff cock as we watched.

Zoe climbed off Josh, holding her hand to her pussy, apparently to keep his cum inside her.

"You are going to have to last longer than that, brother, if you want any more of this hot cunt."

Her mother was about to chastise her but Zoe stopped her with a look.

"Mother, call it what you like at other times but when I am being fucked it is my cunt. Cunt, cunt, cunt. Get used to hearing it because you will be hearing it a lot over the next few weeks."

She walked towards me.

"Mother also told me how you like to fuck a freshly fucked cunt." My wife stiffened.

"Well here is my freshly fucked cunt."

As she climbed on top of me she guided my cock deep inside her.

The feeling was out of this world. This little cunt was tight, wet, hot and silky smooth from my son's cum.

She proceeded to ride my cock as she had done her brothers.

Age and having an earlier orgasm has its advantages as I lasted much longer than Josh. She rode me hard but I knew I was done when she took my face between her hands and alternatively and repeatedly deep kissed me and whispered "Fuck me daddy. Fuck your daughter's hot, wet freshly fucked cunt."

I also soon filled her cunt deep with my cum.

Zoe smiled and ordered me to lay flat on the floor.

"Know what else mummy told me daddy?"

I didn't dare imagine.

"She told me you also like to lick freshly fucked cunt."

I groaned as she put her knew each side of my head and lowered her cunt onto my face.

"Here is my freshly fucked cunt, daddy. I haven't cum yet so make me cum daddy."

She pressed her clit hard against my mouth and I began to suck and lick. My first taste of her was mixed with two loads of cum which was exhilarating and nearly brought me back to an erection but I was spent.

With a jolt I realised that a mouth had engulfed my cunt juice covered soft cock. I couldn't see who it was but they were certainly enjoying it as was I. I would investigate further later.

As I continued to lick my beautiful young daughter's clit I could feel the combination of cunt juices and two loads dribble out of her cunt onto my chin and down my neck.

She could obviously feel it also.

"Have you ever tasted your cum, daddy?"

I gave a little shake of my head.

"What about Josh's cum, daddy?"

Again gave a shake of my head. I had never been into having cum in my mouth.

"Well now you have." As she quickly flicked her cunt forward and some of the combined juices slipped into my mouth. Not something I would ordinarily enjoy but with my daughter riding my face it didn't seem out of place. Interesting taste.

Soon I could again feel her muscles start to contract. She let out a quiet scream and clamped my head between her thighs, pressing her cunt hard down onto my face as she came.

I was about to try to lift her off so I could breathe when she seemed to recover and lifted herself off.

Coming out of our trance we noticed that Josh was doing his mother doggy style. Jane smiled.

"That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. I loved watching you devour her cunt."

"Language, mummy." From Zoe, laughing.

Zoe and I sat cuddled together on the couch with her idly stroking my cock as we watched my son fuck and fill his mother's cunt with the last load of the night.

As I drifted off to sleep that night I knew that very exciting times were ahead of us for the rest of the kid's vacation.

-oOo-

12